[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it weird if I'm attracted to clocky trans-fems?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: 1472920758060.png (2MB, 1797x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1472920758060.png
2MB, 1797x1440px
Is it weird if I'm attracted to clocky trans-fems? What's it called?
>>
>>8152379
It's GAMP >>8144728
>>
>>8152391
what the fuck is this
>>
>>8152379
honsexual

I'll pray for you tonight, gayboy.
>>
>>8152406
Read the thread idiot.
>>
>>8152432
literally
>tfw you have GID so you wanna be MtF but someone says you just have BDD, another says you have AGP, and a TERF from GC says you can just be GNC so you're not MtT, but you transition MtF / MtT with AA and E to fix your GID and get a GNC GAMP partner but people think you're both PsBi and say you're still AGP and not HSTS.
>>
File: 1492762489284.jpg (83KB, 572x593px) Image search: [Google]
1492762489284.jpg
83KB, 572x593px
The ideal mix between masculinity and femininity. This post had made me realize that hon-chasing is god-tier.
>>
>>8152379
Rileysexual
>>
It means you like transfems, and since you specify "clocky" you should probably focus on transfems who are more of the genderfluid kind of person or else you will probably hurt a binary transgirl's feelings by fetishizing her problems with passing and that's a rude thing to do to a girl. Meanwhile a genderfluid transfem probably would be fine with that and might also like her own "clocky" traits.

t. Gender expert
>>
I know how you feel but i want to beat Riley down to the ground like a fucking tent pole, "she" makes me angry like nothing else

young smooth hons that act like chicks OTOH, I want to comfort and snuggle with before torturing their feminine benises while i hold them down in my strong embrace
>>
It's called "honphilia" and it is a subset of homosexual orientation tbqh.
>>
>>8153079
Wow, 4chan chasers truly have no standards tbqh.
t. hon who got fucked by a handful of 4chan chasers
>>
Some people who don't pass are still attractive, they have just the right combination of masculinity and femininity along with putting effort into what they're doing.

These people are never hons. Just because you don't pass doesn't make you a hon. Hons don't even try
>>
>>8153121
This. Some can tastefully pull off being a "hon" but it's rare and requires lots of confidence.
>>
Plenty of 'clocky' trans girls are still pretty. 99% of things people don't find attractive about trans girls are mostly them looking to be unattracted.

>>8152379
it's high level chaser-ism.

and therefore repression of high level wanting-to-be-a-girl
>>
>>8153121
>Hons don't even try
Hons don't even try
they really DON'T

crappy hair you don't do anything with?
not wearing any makeup??
wearing shitty and/or unflattering clothes???

it's not a transition if you do everything completely the same!
I'll never call anyone who at least makes an effort a hon and there are different ways to be attractive
>>
>>8153784
>hair
Genetics can make it hard. Curly hair is fucking hard to do right and you ruin it and lose hours and hours if you heat it everyday.
>makeup
Too much effort, $$$, I have to buy food to cope with my pain instead
>clothes
Not all of us are rich or savvy enough to figure out which piece of cloth out of the billion will look good on our manframe

I smell a smug girl who naturally likes makeup, naturally is good or has a body that is good with clothes and has good hair genetics being preachy. Hmmmm
>>
>>8153812
>Too much effort
sigh
>Not all of us are rich or savvy enough to figure out which piece of cloth out of the billion will look good on our manframe

"I don't want to invest time, money or effort into an aspect of myself"

sighhh

I have fat cis girl friends that work minimum wage but are still cute because they try

I've never seen anyone who I thought couldn't look good with some work and I've even seen girls born with genetic defects and disfigured faces like terrible skin conditions and cleft palette lips that I thought were cute

I'm rooting for you hons :/
>>
>>8153835
Some people will spend years drawing and will only produce lumpy, yucky works. Fashion is a talent that not everybody can have.
>>
File: C08dK9GWEAII7Tx.jpg (185KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C08dK9GWEAII7Tx.jpg
185KB, 1200x1200px
>>8153812
>Genetics can make it hard. Curly hair is fucking hard to do right and you ruin it and lose hours and hours if you heat it everyday.
AMEN TO THIS. It's doable but fuck.

The rest is just lazy though desu.

>Too much effort, $$$, I have to buy food to cope with my pain instead
You're literally using "too much effort" as a reason? That's just pathetic.

>Not all of us are rich or savvy enough to figure out which piece of cloth out of the billion will look good on our manframe
Nah, you're just lazy. Do research online and ask fashionable cis and trans females for advice.
>>
>>8153896
I've done research, hours and hours of research. None of it is tailored for my body.

Inverted triangle guides are designed for female hips and small ribcages. Fashionable trans women are all different body types than me, vastly different.

I have to look at what works for other people and use creative effort to try to apply it to my own body. And then I have to wrangle with fit, fabric, etc etc all while I'm run down and exhausted as a person. Stop acting like this shit is easy. I bet you have a small ribcage you fuck.
>>
>>8153835
Thanks for the inspiration. It's good to know that there's at least one person out there rooting for us.
>>
>>8153914
>I bet you have a small ribcage you fuck
I wish. 33".
>>
>>8153931
There is no way anyone in their right mind can claim that I'm lazy for not having clothing down when even online stores do not carry bras that fit my 36 inch underbust and wide tranny chest properly
>>
>>8153935
36 underbust? get a fucking 36 band you idiot you're probably adding random numbers because you read that on some tranny site
>>
>>8153944
36 is way too tight oh enlightened being. I would rip those bras

38C from a department store is the closest I've had to a fit, but the cups are not set wide enough, are too large, and it attacks the center of my chest
>>
>>8153926
np
I clock girls all the time but that doesn't mean they don't look good
and just because you don't "pass" to a bunch of people who spend all day on a thai tranny cartoon board doesn't mean you will "ABSOLUTELY NEVER PASS IN REAL LIFE"
>>
>>8153835
But how do you even do clothes.

Going from a guy who never gave a shit about how *he* dressed leaves a pretty big bridge as far as clothes are concerned.

Idk about others but for me I hate the way I look so much that putting effort into it is like torture.
>>
>>8153135
Agree. I'm very attracted to their confidence.
>>
>>8153019
OP here, I figured that, that's why I said transfems (hinting at non binary) rather than just saying transgirls
>>
>>8153865
Well those people aren't practicing right
>>
>>8153931
>tfw 39 inch underbust
anon has a point desu
>>
>>8152999
>The ideal mixture between orange juice and toothpaste
>>
File: 50870309.jpg (31KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
50870309.jpg
31KB, 500x384px
>>8153079
>I want to torture their feminine benises while i hold them down in my strong embrace
>>
>>8152999
No, that'd be a femboy.
Hons take the worst masculine/feminine features and combine them into an Eldritch abomination.
>>
>>8152444
That's a lot of memes in 1 post wow
>>
>>8153019
This is wrong.

T. Gender expert
>>
>>8156998
Those are acronyms, not memes
>>
>>8157058
Autism
>>
File: deal.jpg (46KB, 479x640px) Image search: [Google]
deal.jpg
46KB, 479x640px
>>8157213
that's obsessive compulsion not autism
>>
>>8152379
its called being gay, son.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.