[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw wasting your time trying to get repressors and boymoders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

File: 1443648857435.png (190KB, 481x361px) Image search: [Google]
1443648857435.png
190KB, 481x361px
>tfw wasting your time trying to get repressors and boymoders to stop being melodramatic cowardly crybabies
I'm doing it for you, god damnit.
>>
have fun being an unpassable delusional hon, bro.

i'd rather boymode my entire life than be a mentally ill social pariah that thinks she passes.

it is mentally ill to be fulltime when you don't pass and it's a form of self harm.

seek therapy.

only people who fulltime when they dont pass is susans hons and thats cause they get off to the fact that they dont pass.

how hard is your dick in your mothers panties, op?

go back to mtfg and stay in your containment chat, faggot.
>>
>>8150752

>I'm doing it for you

Doing what?

Also
>tfw you spend time getting repressors to start HRT but you're forever boymode yourself, so all you can do is assure them that even boymode + HRT is better than straight-up repression
>>
>>8150752
Some of us needed that extra push, so keep it up OP. I would never have been where I am today if it wasn't for people like you.

>>8150774
Woah there. Your insecurity is showing.
>>
>>8150783

>Woah there. Your insecurity is showing.

prove me wrong, hon.
>>
>>8150774
Transsexuality is effectively mental illness, therapists will tell you to go fulltime to feel good.
Being physically able to maintain boymode without suffering crippling dysphoria is a giant red flag.
>>
>>8150752
You're probably a nice person and you probably mean well but I just I don't know I'm a coward
>>
>>8150792

being delusional enough to tell yourself you look like you're a woman when you're not is a redflag.

just dress androgynously

pity passing is not passing, anon.
>>
>>8150797
>I'm a coward
The greatest bravery comes when you're the most scared. Try to ease into it, baby steps, evaluate what you fear and how to overcome it. We'll get there!
>>
>>8150813

post your pic op.

dont worry hon, im sure you're told you're brave a lot by people you meet.
>>
>>8150828
Stop being an asshole to them
>>
>>8150839

>doesn't even gender them female

at least i was gendering it a she
>>
>>8150813
The problem isn't in my head, it's the rest of me that's the problem
>>
>>8150813
Ehh I don't really know how to overcome fear of everyone in my life hating me and having my life completely flipped upside down. I'm probably overreacting about thinking everyone will hate me my mom at least would probably accept me or deal with it. Then I'm also afraid of what if I do transition change my life completely end up with no friends or family and I still look like a man. I appreciate the kind words though.
>>
Boymoders > repressors > shit > faketrans > Susanite hons > OP

Just tbqh
>>
>>8150906
I actually really appreciate people that try to get me to transition. I wish I could do it but Christ is it scary and I have so many doubts.
>>
>>8150884
Most people don't give as much of a shit as you might think. The only one I got any strong negative reaction from was my sister, and she seems to be slowly coming around to it anyway.
My thoughts is that everyone who hates you are not worth wasting your time with.
I've lost lots of friends over the years, even before transitioning and coming out, there's some regret, but you'll find new people.
>>
>>8150906
>tfw not sure if desensitized to being constantly misgendered in boy mode and no longer care or just internalizing all of my depression deep inside myself somewhere.

Can anyone else relate to this?
>>
File: 1482170497664.gif (3MB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
1482170497664.gif
3MB, 190x200px
>>8150774
>>8150790
>>8150810
>>8150828
>>8150850
>>8150906
The salt projection is real.
>>
>>8150935

salt or not they all have a point.
>>
>>8150944
>they all
8 posters in the thread all the same person
>>
File: OP.jpg (102KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
102KB, 500x667px
>>8150935
Pic related, you.

"Looking goody uh hunny"
>>
>>8150884

I know that fear, anon. Fear has prevented me from doing a lot of things. You can probably think of something unrelated to transition where you wish you had ignored your fear, right?

>>8150906

You forgot to put
passing early transitioners > passing late transitioners >
at the end of that list. And repressors need to be put at the end.
>>
>>8150960
Anon, I believe there's some great insecurity you're trying to hide from us.
Just a hunch.
>>
>>8150950

t. unpassable hon monster
>>
>>8150752
I appreciate you trying to help people. Honestly I wish I had someone irl to help me but I don't.
>>
>>8150752
i wish you could save me ;_;
>>
>>8151425
I'm here for you, anon. What's troubling you?
>>
File: 1441688243692.png (2MB, 1200x1577px) Image search: [Google]
1441688243692.png
2MB, 1200x1577px
>>8150752
Repression isn't real and if you aren't actively being blocked from/financially or for whatever incapable of transitioning, you're legitimate and should be barred from ever having the possibility of transitioning.
>>
>>8151511
the only things that matter are the willingness to transition and passability (if you want to); everything else is spooks and memes
>>
>>8151511
Thanks for telling me I'm legitimate retard.
>>
File: 1490984543016.jpg (100KB, 1068x622px) Image search: [Google]
1490984543016.jpg
100KB, 1068x622px
>>8151535
>tfw no egoist gf
>>
>>8151535
Passability isn't actually necessary to feel good if just a lack of estrogen was what was bringing you down. Of course passing will help a lot, but I'd rather be hon than repressing.
>>
>>8151511
Guess Cara was illegitimate then.
>>
>>8151645
wrong.
>>
>>8151664
If you're an adult and you haven't transitioned, you're de facto repressing.
>>
>>8151664
Nope, see >>8151511
>>
>>8151480
i'm repressing because i can't be a cis girl.
>>
File: 37918786_p20.jpg (50KB, 400x371px) Image search: [Google]
37918786_p20.jpg
50KB, 400x371px
>>8151795
I want to be a cis girl too, I also want to be a respected artist, I want to be rich, I want mid-80s Ally Sheedy as my wife, I want to sleep all day every day, I want a deer as a pet, I want to eat nothing but candy without gaining weight, I want to meet David Bowie.
Some desires will always be impossible dreams, some will be possible but really hard, others you might meet halfway through compromise.
I can't ever be a cis girl, it's a great lifespanning sorrow, but given the option of being male or effectively a girl in almost all ways, I'll always pick the later. My desire to be a cis girl is as big as my desire to not be a guy, if I can meet just one of those I've earned myself half the happiness.
>>
>>8151926
So I have a question were you afraid before you started transitioning? If you were how did you stop being afraid and start transitioning?
>>
>>8151926
>I also want to be a respected artist, I want to be rich, I want mid-80s Ally Sheedy as my wife, I want to sleep all day every day, I want a deer as a pet, I want to eat nothing but candy without gaining weight, I want to meet David Bowie.

C-California?
>>
>>8151678
but he's incapable of it ?
>>
>>8151926
>Some desires will always be impossible dreams,
then i need to repress.

>but given the option of being male or effectively a girl in almost all ways, I'll always pick the later.
i'll never get that. i won't pass. i'll be a man in a dress.

>My desire to be a cis girl is as big as my desire to not be a guy, if I can meet just one of those I've earned myself half the happiness.
mine isn't. i don't dislike being a guy much. i just really dislike not being a girl.
>>
>>8151946
Was scared about calling up a doctor, was open to my friend about it, eventually she got mad at me procrastinating it and forced me to call and make an appointment. Forever thankful to her for that.
After that it was just excitement over every step, was still too shy to present and had concerns about how I would go about starting full time. Once I got estrogen, my depression and anxieties vanished, I had gained self confidence, suddenly I was brave enough to present as a woman. I did ease into it by only taking a step at a time with clothing articles and such, but soon enough I was walking around in dresses daily. I did so with confidence, if you look like you don't mind people will not take as much note of your anomalies.

>>8151958
Sorry, Sweden.

>>8151962
Repressing is an absolute, taking mid-steps is fine, some people just do hormones, eventually they may come around to presenting when they feel secure, it's gradual. You'll be surprised how much you may change and how much potential you have for passing if you pet the effort into it.
I don't think this black and white perspective of cis or bust is very healthy. All trans people are looking for a midpoint that feels good for them, and that's core, doing hormones and showing yourself the way you are is bound to good feelings. None of us felt good repressing.
>>
>>8150978
Says the susans hon who would start presenting as a woman even before passing.
>>
>>8152178
Wouldn't that be the opposite of insecurity though?
>>
>>8150752
Are you a repressed boymoder yourself OP? I ask because after helping my tranny ex transition entirely from boymode stage to fulltime passing and even her birth certificate says she's a grill stage, I'm still entirely repressed myself, and I think it'd be funny if other people do this to themselves too.
>>
>>8152145
>I don't think this black and white perspective of cis or bust is very healthy.
t b h i don't look at it that way. but presenting female and taking hrt are both too far if i won't pass.
>>
>>8152243
Not OP but I do this I wish someone would help me as much as I try to help others.
>>
>>8152243
Nope, started full time after like two months of hormones.
>>
>>8152243

Does she know you're trans?
>>
>>8152275
I didn't tell her until she was fulltime and we'd broken up. Sort of. We still hang out and sometimes fuck like every weekend, so I feel like we haven't sometimes.
>>
>>8152243
Why repress if you are helping others get over repression?
>>
>>8152243
Start now, anon. You've done well, time for your reward.
>>
>>8152317
Because I don't wanna be disgusting and I feel like I will be. Also everyone I've ever told telling me I wouldn't make a good tranny.

>>8152332
It's not a reward if it makes me a leper but thanks.
>>
>>8152351
>Also everyone I've ever told telling me I wouldn't make a good tranny.
Fuck em.
>>
>>8152378
Everyone I've told I was also sleeping with at the time. It didn't make it better.
>>
>>8152390
What are your stats? Age, face structure, hair, length, width, etc?
>>
>>8152397
Woops. I'm not actually fishing for reassurance, lol. I'm already pretty secure in the knowledge that things will just suck forever. Just making conversation and seeing if anyone else is in a similar situation.
>>
>>8151645
Cara always was illigitimate. Autism=/= trans. He watches too much anime.
>>
>>8151926
I have the same Ally Sheedy fantasy. Felt like I was alone. Picked me up a little bit. Thanks. I think just remembering how rad she was helped.
>>
>>8152793
care to offer up some proof?
>>
>>8152853
He didn't transition.
>>
>>8152853
Illigitimacy, autism or anime? You should be specific if you want to start a conversation.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.