[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Given that its natural for gay guys to act flamboyant and campy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: almonds.jpg (149KB, 800x504px) Image search: [Google]
almonds.jpg
149KB, 800x504px
Given that its natural for gay guys to act flamboyant and campy does this mean that straight acting gay guys are suffering from internalized homophobia?
>>
>>8150684
>Given that its natural for gay guys to act flamboyant
Find your mistake yourself, then ask again.
>>
>>8150684
no, because statistically there will be some gay dudes that naturally "act masculine"
undoubtedly there are plenty that force themselves to be that way and are naturally fem otherwise, because to not do so would result in getting ostracized by society, but like there's still plenty that naturally are masculine
>>
File: what the fuck.jpg (310KB, 800x1195px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.jpg
310KB, 800x1195px
Hons. Hons everywhere.

Gays need to learn to be classy. You can be just as feminine as a flaming fag while still being quiet and elegant. It's all in the body language. You can say SO much by how you carry yourself. Be the flamer that people forget is a flamer until they look over at you and you have your knees together and your hand on your chin.

Another thing gays need to learn to do is stop being so trashy. I go to gay bars and I see some really poor souls. Bleach your fucking teeth. And learn to put on some fucking makeup. What the fuck.
>>
>>8150684
No, some gay guys just aren't that far down the gay spectrum, like how some flamboyant gays aren't trans.

"Straight acting" gays are not a meme.
>>
>>8150733
Oh, my ex always pulled his best posture to show me his body the best way from all the angles, a flamingly good dresser too. He was most quite, elegant and shy-looking guy. Too selfish, though. I miss this show a bit. Your comment brought a shadow of a tear to my left eye.
>>
I'm not a flamboyant flamer but I am also not masc.

I guess I would be slightly fem?
>>
>>8150733
>Another thing gays need to learn to do is stop being so trashy. I go to gay bars and I see some really poor souls. Bleach your fucking teeth. And learn to put on some fucking makeup. What the fuck.
Wtf
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.