[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know how you people do it. I can't transition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

File: 1492346579258.jpg (3KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1492346579258.jpg
3KB, 259x194px
I don't know how you people do it. I can't transition and I even have dysphoria. I can't logically justify transitioning to myself sure I wish I was a girl but will I actually be a girl? No. I guess if I was born 10 years later or hell even 5 it wouldn't be so bad but I'm 24 I'm gonna look like shit. It's not gonna solve many problems I don't think. I mean what's the difference between being a guy that wants to be a girl and a guy that takes female hormones. I'm going to be miserable either way. I seriously don't know how any of you actually transitioned especially if you did so after 20 I just can't. Maybe you people are just a lot braver than me.
>>
Start now, 24 is better than repressing and coming back at 30.
I got mones at 24, my life took a major turn for the better. Just getting the right chemicals in my system was such a big relief I hadn't expected.
Like, just feeling so much better made transitioning way easier, I had worried before about mustering up the courage to go fulltime, turns out it just came instantly with the mediation. Suddenly I HAD to do it, because it's what I genuinely wanted to do.
>>
>>8150062
>mediation
*medication
>>
>>8150062
I know that and I do regret not starting earlier and maybe it will get worse with time. I just can't seem to do it though. I have so many doubts and a lot of them seem justified.
>>
>>8150087
There's only one doubt that could possibly be justified and that is "do i really want to be a girl?"

Everything else is just excuses, tbqh. Don't worry about passing, don't worry about what other people will think.

With all honesty, nearly every tranny is way happier just presenting as the correct gender. You don't have to be pretty. And who knows? You could end up being pretty anyway. You do get out of it what you put into it.
>>
Yeah, when there's even a little chance of looking pretty, what's the point of not doing it?
>>
>>8150161
>There's only one doubt that could possibly be justified and that is "do i really want to be a girl?"
I do but transition isn't that.

>With all honesty, nearly every tranny is way happier just presenting as the correct gender.
That's your opinion.

>>8150465
The gigantic chance of not looking pretty or even passing.
>>
>>8150561
>That's your opinion.
That's literally what transsexuality boils down to, wanting to live as your desired gender. Desire is rooted in happiness. Fuck off.
>>
>>8150620
Presenting female wouldn't let me live as female even if I passed which I wouldn't.
>>
>>8150638
You definitely won't pass if you don't start.
>>
I know exactly what you feel and what you mean.
I really want to be female, but I don't want to mutilate my body, taking hormones, not looking female at all in the end, lose some lifespan and risk pretty serious consequences in health.
Even after going down this route, even if I 》look《 good that way. Even then I still won't be female.
It's like a complete paradox. I will forever know that I was born male, will forever know that I don't really AM female since I'm not. I will stop being male and won't reach the point of being female.
That's my thought process ..its just..I don't know. If I had the chance of living in a female body or a male body I would pick the former, no questions asked. But when I get to the point of where I am now...I just don't know. I can't talk myself into it, I am 100% sure of what I want, but it is out of reach for me..
>>
>>8150009
You know, if you were going to pass at 19, you'd probably pass now. There's not much of a difference.
>>
>>8150675
I definitely won't be a hon either.
>>
>>8150683
>I will stop being male and won't reach the point of being female.
If you're actually trans, ceasing being male should be a big positive even if you don't pass.
>>
>>8150703
I know what it means being trans.
My point is Trans =/= female.
>>
>>8150740
If you put actual effort in you'll effectively be female, that's the point of transitioning, giving you something as close as possible.
Also, over the years you'll receive enough female socialization for you to both think and feel like a woman because you experience the same things.
>>
>>8150778
Isn't that just talking myself into the next best thing?
I want to be female in a way that encompasses everything. The good things and the bad things. A big part just won't be a viable ..
>>
>>8150703
Stop projecting your experiences and invalidating other people's.
>>
I attempted suicide and oding daily. I destroyed myself. I transitioned at 26.
Hrt helped sooooo much. It turned of that wrongness in my mind. Im 29 now and I'm starting to pass even in guy clothes. People read me as a woman. I think I just look like a femboy. But maybe I'm just delusional about my body. My bf says I'm very soft and delicate in my movements and presence and I fidget a lot. He says its just in my head that im not female and I have ptsd and body dysmorphia and gender dysphoria when in reality its the exact opposite and I'm more like an insecure little girl in a adult woman's body.
>>
>>8150778
>If you put actual effort in you'll effectively be female,
Lucky you, you pass. Not everyone will, no matter their effort. Hang yourself.

>that's the point of transitioning, giving you something as close as possible.
It doesn't work.
>>
>>8150789
>I want to be female in a way that encompasses everything. The good things and the bad things.
Conglaturations, this is how every trans person feels, you are not unique. We know our inner desire won't be fulfilled, but we understand compromise is better than apathy.
>>
>>8150844
for some people it does
>>
File: IMG_20170421_194235.jpg (437KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170421_194235.jpg
437KB, 1080x1920px
Ugly tranny checking in, started hormones just before 25, soon 26 now
>>
>>8150844
Unless you're 6,8 with fridge build and Leno chin, fuck off. Hormones aren't magic, work around your weaknesses, worst case FFS will likely save you.
>>
>>8150863
bait don't trust it
>>
>>8150863
literally not ugly, 5/10 will be 7-8/10 in a year or so, im sure.
>>
>>8150863
I would transition if I ended up looking half as good as you but it's probably not you.
>>
>>8150852
Never thought or said anything about being unique.
It's not apathy, rather it's thinking about every step as seriously as possible. If I wouldn't have cared or ignored everything I wouldn't think about it as much as I do.
Insecurities are something everyone has sure, I could suck it up, start with my 'treatment' only to still feel as incomplete as before.
I don't want compromises.
>>
>>8150688
This. Do it before you're 25. That's the real cutoff. Around this age, hormones will start to sharply decrease in effectiveness and your second male puberty will begin. You'll eventually progress into guaranteed hondom. Don't delay.
>>
>>8150903
Well, sure, but don't come crying when you end up transitioning anyway being an eternal hon.
>>
File: my_photo-1.jpg (21KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
my_photo-1.jpg
21KB, 640x480px
>>8150863
Well you may not believe it's me but it is, I also dug up this picture of me from a year before I even started hormones, so 23 here I guess.
I don't have many photos of me pre transition but it's fun to look at the changes now, and imagine what's yet to come.
>>
>>8150688
I looked a lot more andro at 19.

>>8150931
This shit stresses the fuck out of me it's like a do it now with all the doubts and fear you have or wait and never pass even if you finally accept you need to transition
>>
>>8150903
>I don't want compromises.
But that's what's life is about, make best of what you have. Yeah, shit sucks that you couldn't have been born a woman, but that doesn't mean you can't make yourself more comfortable in your current body.
>>
>>8150863
>>8150967
Wow you look about as masc as I do before you transitioned.
>>
>>8150854
For some it doesn't.

>>8150872
>work around your weaknesses,
In other words, repress.
>>
>>8150009
Its a process. It wont happen overnight. Just day by day do things to alleviate your dysphoria. Worst case scenario you end up a feminine man with no hesitation expressing your femininity. I'd take that over a repressed masculine man. Don't look at the big picture. Just take one step at a time. You can't just sit around waiting and then expect your decision to transition preclude an overnight shift. Transitioning is a process that takes work and its different for everyone. What can you do today to feel better tomorrow?
>>
>>8150972
>I looked a lot more andro at 19
Sounds like bad genes then. It'll only get worse over time. Significantly worse given your changes so far. Most people change very little between 18 and 25 except for more body hair.

>This shit stresses the fuck out of me it's like a do it now with all the doubts and fear you have or wait and never pass even if you finally accept you need to transition
I'm sorry you feel this way, but that's just reality. Sure it's not like you're going to wake up on your 25th birthday and be a hon, but around this time is when your growth processes shut down and aging begins. Your testosterone levels will also start to rise sharply until they peak in your 30s. It might start at 25, or 24, or 26, but it WILL happen. Aging will absolutely destroy any chances you have.

You HAVE to start now. Even if you're not sure you can pass, just get on the mones and stall.
>>
>>8150965
Sure, I know that's why I started going to my therapist, to talk it out with her, all my insecurities and everything. You can't force that, you just don't force something as important as that.
How do you put up with the fear? With the insecurities? Or do you even have them now?
>>
>>8150997
>In other words, repress.
This is literally giving up now, and you know it.
>>
>>8151033
Thought I would have to work on my fears and insecurities over a long time, turns out they just vanished once I got on hormones and lost my depression. Gained self-confidence, could do things I couldn't before because I started to like myself more and more.
>>
>>8150009
Why don't you guys just accept you were born as what you were?
Part of wanting to be female is wanting to be the sought after submissive.
Well you can be a guy and still be the same.
Be a fag.
>>
>>8151119
Not as easy as just being gay I tried that. I wish I was just gay it would be 100x easier.
>>
>>8151074
I don't want to be a hon. I want to be a real girl. What I want is impossible. Why shouldn't I give up?
>>
>>8151155
Not even jazz or nicole are real girls. You just need to try to come as close as possible
>>
>>8151193
trying to get as close as possible..sounds kind of reasonable..dont know who jazz or nicole are sorry.

What makes out being female or male in a whole..is it just the looks? the way you think? everything combined?
>>
>>8151213
Internally: Thinking and feeling like it,
Externally: Looking and acting like it.
>>
>>8151236
thank you
>>
>>8151119
It doesn't work that way. I tried being gay and it just made the dysphoria much much worse.
>>
>>8150931
Argh people keep saying it's too late at 25 and I'm 26. Really not a good feel it is
>>
>>8151453
I'm 24 and just too unsure and fearful of transition to do it and people saying in a year it's too late is pretty stressful
>>
>>8151453
Age is just one leg to stand on, you'll always need genetics and effort too. You might do well with just two.
Still, better late than never, and it's good that you say fuck it and try anyway.
>>
>>8151472
I'd say start and see if it's for you. Permanent effects will take time to appear, and even then it won't destroy your physiology if you revert. Like at worst you might want to shrink your tits.
>>
>>8151505
I need to lose some weight first myself, would you recommend starting HRT at my desired goal or while losing weight
I've heard doing the latter will fuck you up and you will never lose your man-fat
>>
>>8150009
i started at 22, it took awhile to decide it was for the best then another while to find a doc.
>>
>>8150009
> I can't logically justify transitioning to myself sure I wish I was a girl but will I actually be a girl? I mean what's the difference between being a guy that wants to be a girl and a guy that takes female hormones.
Obviously you will never be a female in the sense of chromosomes but as far as hormones go and further body development you are choosing to continue male by not starting now. Soft skin, calmer less dysphoric mind, breasts, fat accumulating around my bottom instead of my stomach, and everything about the way people see me and treat me and how I see myself. I'm fully passable and started after 24. If you don't need to transition then don't but it is possible. If you aren't going to try or you are perma-hon then it's probably more trouble than it's worth.
>>
>>8152097
Not being able to lose your old fat just seems weird, I'm no expert, but pretty sure that stuff goes or you wouldn't even be able to lose weight.
Started losing weight after I got on hormones, primarily because they made me happy, prior I had used a lot of sugary junkfood as quick endorphin, with HRT the need was gone and I could easily drop by just being more strict with my meals. Getting slimmer by the day now, wouldn't have been able to do it without the pills.
>>
>>8152194
Yeah, I understand, I'll look into it a little more, thanks
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.