[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question for the transwomen on here. When you go to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: pee[1].jpg (25KB, 584x390px) Image search: [Google]
pee[1].jpg
25KB, 584x390px
I have a question for the transwomen on here.
When you go to pee, do you sit down or stand up?
Similarly, do you sit down or stand up when you go to poo?
>>
>>8148533
>stand up when you go to poo
How is this even physically possible
>>
>pee
Sit. Always. If I'm without a toilet I'm most definitely crouched. Only time it happens differently is in the shower where I just let it run down my leg if I'm too lazy and cold to sit on the toilet after starting one

>poo
what did she mean by this
>>
File: 1492760440383.png (39KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492760440383.png
39KB, 480x640px
>>8148533
I don't pass so in public washrooms I just pee in the urinal, not because I want to but because public stalls are gross and I'd rather get out of the washroom as quick as possible.

At home, I sit down every time. On top of feeling nicer from a dysphoria standpoint, it's also relaxing, and a hell of a lot less messy.
>>
>>8148533
B8 spotted
>>
>>8148533
Always sitting down. I'm still in femboymode so i use the disabled toilets if I'm in public, I'm too faggy for the Men's, and too scared to use the Women's yet.

If I'm out in the bush i just squat behind a tree
>>
Standing up, my dick is too small to point between my thighs
>>
>>8148533
>crouch
>sit
>>
As for peeing, depends, stand if I just go in the sink out of laziness, bathroom is upstairs and I live alone anyway. If I go on the toilet I always sit.
>>
>>8148533

Why anybody stands to do any of it is beyond me. I wipe dick off when I am done peeing. I'm sorry, but a couple shakes doesn't = clean.
>>
>>8148612
Can I rape you?
>>
>>8148971
if i said yes it wouldnt be rape
>>
>>8148975
Yeah exactly so say no.
>>
>>8148977
please don't rape me
>>
>>8148983
Good girl
>>
>>8148964
Are you so dumb that you can't stand and wipe your pecker at the same time?
>>
lmao
>>
>>8148533
>Similarly, do you sit down or stand up when you go to poo?
what?
What kind of question is that?
How do you shit while standing up?
>>
>>8150018
Very carefully
>>
>>8150031
When i was a small kid i either ate something spicy, or i had an anus infection of some kind.
Long story short, i ended up smearing my shit stained ass all over the wall as i was screaming and crying because the coldness was giving me some small form of relief.
My parents had guests over so they weren't paying attention to me as i was suffering, so i didn't know what else to do.
My mother dragged me into the bathroom still screaming and slapped me because i was embarassing them.

This thread and all this talk of shitting made me remember this, for some reason.
>>
>>8150050
This sounds very similar to something that happened to me except I wasn't a child when this happened.
>>
>>8148533
Pee sitting down, I don't poo at all
>>
>>8150105
This person's not me. Accept no substitutes.
Damn swan propaganda.
>>
>>8150123
Pffft, I guess I could call it a smear campaign~
>>
>>8148580
>B8
I think you're mistaking a joke for bait
>>
Sorry guys I'm just talking to myself never mind me over here.

>tfw I really need help
>>
File: fe4.jpg (8KB, 207x204px) Image search: [Google]
fe4.jpg
8KB, 207x204px
>>8150149
You know, I'd have hoped that I'd be a bit more clever
>>
sitting down unless i'm in earshot of someone, in case they ask about it

when people have a susicion they'll sometimes will themselves to ask questions like that
>>
something is wrong with my bladder muscles or something because I can't get all the pee to come out if I sit down :/
>>
>>8150210
it's the penis they're attached to
>>
>>8150230
don't be mean to me please I can't control what genitals I was born with
>>
>>8150251
I want to stop controlling my genitals when i'm around you <3
>>
>>8148571
this is the only way to go about your business honestly
>>
>>8148533
>When you go to pee, do you sit down or stand up?
Sit, and use paper to make sure it's "clean" and not dripping any.

>Similarly, do you sit down or stand up when you go to poo?
lol, we don't poo.
>>
File: shitdoor.jpg (36KB, 500x888px) Image search: [Google]
shitdoor.jpg
36KB, 500x888px
>>8148533
like this
>>
>>8148533
>pee
sit down
>poo
trutrans dont poop
>>
I hope my roommate sees this thread. She always pees standing up and has even gotten the seat wet when it's down. Very low regard for the other two girls in the house.
>>
>>8151624
Just clean it off then, duh.
You're making mountains out of molehills, darling.
>>
>>8148533
Squatting like a normal human as to not fuck up my internals.
>>
>>8153067
The person who pisses should be aware enough to clean up after themselves. If I had that problem I'd just bring it to their attention. Talk about it and sort it out.

If they still refuse, they're a filthy inconsiderate animal when it comes to disposing their waste.
>>
Peeing while standing up is A*G*P.
>>
>>8153192
I don't know what you're complaining about.
I had to pay a translady 25 bucks for her to pee on me and you're bitching because you got the opportunity to touch her pee for free?
This is just your bog-standard female privilege on display.
>>
>>8153067
>>8153192
>>8154032

Update, just went to the bathroom. She is either peeing sitting down now or puts the seat down when she is finished. Pretty sure she saw the thread, I've been giving her subtle hints for months about my gf falling into the toilet and taking the blame. Also even took pics of urine on seat and showed her in the past. I just think she gets drunk sometimes and doesn't notice she pees on the seat.
>>
>>8148533
I have never understood peeing standing up even when I was 8 and no idea about trans
>>
>>8154915
Straight MTF?
>>
>>8153310
Peeing sitting down is AGP as well. I think peeing your pants is some really fucked up kind of AGP too.
>>
>>8153310
What do the * stand for?
>>
only fetishists pee standing up
>>
>>8151624
Mine does the same thing. I know straight guys more considerate about putting the toilet seat down than my trans roommate.
>>
>>8154961
It's only AGP when you haven't been sitting down to pee your whole life.
>>
>>8154908
>I've been giving her subtle hints for months about my gf falling into the toilet and taking the blame
>Women are actually so stupid they will fall into an open toilet.
I thought this was a meme.
What the fuck is wrong with the stupid bitch? If the lid was down, would she just sit on top of the lid and piss everywhere?
>>
>>8156381

Nah my dude, Im just greatful anons are starting pee threads lately.

I wish Caraposter would take the sword vs people who pee standing up. It would make things a lot better around our household.

idk, she's retarded. She just pisses while standing up with no regards to the girls in the house. The worse is when she misses cause sometimes you end up stepping on it. It's why I have her on bathroom duty, I don't want to touch her nasty urine.

Like jesus, you failed at pissing like a woman but you failed at pissing like a man too?
>>
>>8148533
This is a trick question. I pee sitting down, but because I'm a real woman I don't poop.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.