[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey there, sorry, I don't usually post here but I feel really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 12

Hey there, sorry, I don't usually post here but I feel really bad right now.
I'm not 100% sure I'm tranny, but I'm absolutely sure I'm LGBT, and I'm French, and some shit is going on here so Trump 2.0 might be elected here 3 days from now and my parents love her.
What in the world can I do ?
I could go back full repression, but I also want to start HRT as soon as I can since it's already a pretty late (18) but I believe I can still transition somewhat decently since puberty didn't hit me that hard.
Thank by advance, love you all.
>>
thank your parents for saving your life
>>
>>8147942
18 is not late. 20 is the perfect age to start hrt, mentally.
Also chill out, if she's Trump 2.0 your transition rights are going to stay the same for a long time. If she's threatened them, you at least got until WWIII ends.
>>
>>8147942
If she's not rkecred, 5 years later France is gonna turn into a litetal sharia shithole
>>
>>8147964
>20 is the perfect age to start hrt, mentally.

>tfw started at 20

This is a lie. I was feeling like shit since Friday and I cried on Saturday and Sunday. It's been more than a year and a half since I started.
>>
>>8147964
Thanks, I guess ?
No, for real, thank you anon, this is actually pretty reassuring.
>>
>>8147986
Do you regret it or are you unhappy with the results?

I say 20 is the best age because at 18 you don't have an idea of the world and a lot of your focus is only on yourself. I'm not against transitioning at 18, I just think in order to make sure it's something you really want you should wait until you are able to grasp what the real world is like. Especially if you're living with your parents who might not want you there if they find out.
>>
>>8147986
Sorry to hear that anon, hoping the best for your future. Heard somewhere it only gets better or something.
>>
>>8147998
OP here, mine obviousy won't want me but they said I was free to do whatever I wanted now that I was 18, so I might as well do that and tell them later.
>>
File: 6874017_xavierjugele.jpg (25KB, 317x482px) Image search: [Google]
6874017_xavierjugele.jpg
25KB, 317x482px
>>8147942
Pic related was a gay cop who was killed yesterday by an islamist on Champs Elysees.
Its' FN, death or exile for you faggots. Get this is that small head of yours.
>>
>>8147942
whatever you do get on testosterone blockers so you don't get masculinised in the meantime while trying to decide

qhi.co.uk
bicalutamide, 50mg a day
the packaging rattles like pills but is plain in style
>>
>>8147942
Do you want to get stoned to death?

Assuming no, vote for her like your parents.
>>
File: 1491758692082.jpg (394KB, 1422x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1491758692082.jpg
394KB, 1422x1019px
>tfw there are frenchies that still don't recognize how desperate their situation is
>>
Lmao those thread.
As long as we dont get both Trump 2.0 and Hillary 2.0 at the second turn no way any of those 2 get elected. At worst we get Merkel 1.5. Hopefully we'll get Bernie 2.0 or Bernie 2.1.
>>
>>8149875
You're more likely to die from a peanut allergy
>>
File: IMG_4019.png (138KB, 442x293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4019.png
138KB, 442x293px
>>8147942

Le Pen is not Trump 2.0 she is actually fairly moderate. And even if she was Trump 2.0, he has done nothing to negatively effect the LGBT community at all. So basically continue living as normal since literally nothing will change for you.
>>
>>8147998
>>8147964
You're an idiot, lots of people will be wrecked beyond any hope of repair by then. Just like the poor person in http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7363842/#7363842

Odds are good youre a hon trying to turn everyone into a monster
>>
>>8147942
Le Pen actually has a fair amount of support from LGBT folks, just as Trump did. Much more than one would expect anyways. You've got literally nothing to fear, her second in command Florian Philippot is a homo for Christ's sake.
>>
File: 1485987669071.png (51KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
1485987669071.png
51KB, 1152x648px
>>8147942
fucking neck yourself, you europe-destroying cryptokike
>>8150973
pic related
>>
>>8147942
Be grateful Muslims might not toss you off a roof, you flaming faggot.
>>
File: 1492803684597.gif (891KB, 325x252px) Image search: [Google]
1492803684597.gif
891KB, 325x252px
>>8147942

She's not like Trump at all though you fucking retard
>>
>>8147942
ne te nique pas le corps , ne les ecoutes pas !
tu finiras par ressembler a une grosse merde !
et tu abuse en ce qui concerne le pen , elle passera pas !
>>
>>8151257
she is against the taubira law who allow homosexual marriages.
How lgbt tolerant is that you fucking ignorant hamburger?
>>
accept that your parents are right
>>
>>8151549
She's an orange cheeto, she's retarded, she's rich, and they have proof she's bought and paid for by the Russians, right?

Ok, then she's totally 100% entirely different. Nothing to see here folks.
>>
OP here

>>8149929
Thank you anon but sorry I can't really do that while I live with my parents unfortunately. But thank you really I appreciate it.

>>8150961
I guess we still have hope but I still feel like she has a reasonable chance to be elected and it's really scary.

>>8151592
Désolé, j'ai déjà plus ou moins fait mon choix, au point où j'en suis c'est plus une question de moyen. Mais merci de t'en soucier et j'espère aussi qu'elle passera pas.

>>8151628
Thank you.

>>8151685
You too.

Thank you for all the replies, definitely didn't expect this much.
>>
>>8151907
Why not? Just blockers alone won't give you tits or anything, just prevent things getting worse. If you're worried about your parents finding the package just get a PO box or have the pills delivered to a friend. Hide them in a laptop case, parents don't check tech-related things when cleaning/searching/etc.
>>
>>8150078
Whom is your image purporting to quote?
>>
>>8151907
U 2. XD
>>
>>8151528
>be grateful that we're only taking away your rights and not actually murdering you!
Anyone who wishes to inflict harm on me that is not necessary to protect me from greater harm is not my ally. At most, they are someone who I can manipulate to my advantage - not someone I can ever actually trust.

>>8151279
So you think preventing deaths from Islamic terrorism is substantially easier than preventing deaths from peanut allergies?
>>
You want dirty sandniggers to rape and beat you for being a faggot OP? Because they will. Le Pen is France's best chance to survive and if you feel uncomfortable with her running your country you need to quit being a little bitch and put your country before your own faggotry.
Goddamn you people are scum
>>
File: smug french banker.jpg (27KB, 468x279px) Image search: [Google]
smug french banker.jpg
27KB, 468x279px
>>8147942
2nd round my friend, 2nd round.
>>
>>8151227
Not them, but how much does one change between 18 and 20?
>>
>>8151178
I mean, he is definitely taking steps to roll back protections for trans students in public school.

So that's wrong.
>>
>>8151685
Kek. Nice post desu
>>
File: mlpwin.png (14KB, 242x28px) Image search: [Google]
mlpwin.png
14KB, 242x28px
>>8147942
MARINE LE PEN WILL WIN
>>
>>8147942
K:
Chill out.
Election isn't in 3 days, final results are only May 7.
Le Pen won't be so bad for LGBT anyway.
Her being elected won't force you to repress, dummy.
And she has no chance of being elected, vote Macron so Melencon doesn't get to destroy the economy.
>>
>>8147964
I mean, before puberty is the perfect time.

But I always say the best time to start HRT is right now.
>>
>>8147942
What's her stance on trannies?
>>
>>8154212
People never talk about them. The right is still arguing about gay marriage and the left is too busy going full retard trying to turn France into Venezuela that they never, ever talk about LGBT and especially not trans people.

A few years ago the French left (again) went full retard with "gender theory" (basically "gender critical" BS). I wish this was just about learning about LGBT as part of sex ed (7th grade), since I only learned about trans in 10th grade when my chances of passing were already ruined. But this isn't what the left even wanted, they want to teach PRE-SCHOOLERS about "male-female equality" and teach the deconstruction of "gender stereotypes". Not pro-trans tolerance but tumblr-style "abolish-gender-roles" crap. This led to an unsurprising backlash which led to the French right going from not knowing about transgenderism to them resenting us since now they associate us with brainwashing kids to be effeminate and weak.

France is pretty transphobic desu, even in Paris you'll have a harder time than SF, LA or NY where people are much more liberal.
>>
Why are Le Pen shills out in full force?
Does her party really pay people to astroturf or are they just doing it for free?
>>
>>8154284
>Oh no won't anybody stop thinking of the children!
>>
>>8154299
She's been confirmed to be bought and paid for by Putin, just like Trump is. Neither she nor her party need to pay a dime to shills, so long as they do photo ops with Putin and polish his knob under the table a bit.
>>
>>8147942

You should support her because she's a powerful woman. Are you a misogynist? Marine is going to win and make France better again and it's fucking great.
>>
>>8154305

Neither her or Trump are bought and paid for. There is no evidence of that at all you misinformed bigot.
>>
>>8147942
Where in France do you live? When I visited Paris recently the Muslim tent-cities made it almost too difficult to walk around at night. You think that's the best path forward for LGBT French?

What in the world you can do is go vote Le Pen.
>>
>>8154212

Why does anyone have to have a stance on trannies? or the lgbt community? In politics these stupid identity issues shouldn't even be discussed because they aren't fucking important and if you think they are maybe you need to get out of you need to get off the computer and go live some more.
>>
>>8154314
>appealing to a demographic that faces discrimination isn't important
You'd be great at winning an election bruv
>>
>>8154316

Everyone faces discrimination. What the fuck is wrong with you that makes you think that only you and your "people" face discrimination. Your logic is wrong and it makes you think you're a victim.
>>
>>8154303
lmfao how fucking basic can you get, this is something I could ha e written when I was 11 years old.
I don't like the right either you shill. But I'm really getting tired of the left, not even because of their political views but because of how winy, basic and cringeworthy they are, like >>8154305

There's a difference between wanting pro-LGBT tolerance and wanting boys to be taught to be more feminine. Everyone is entitled to a STRONG gender identity, screw faggy (cis/trans) men and masculine (cis/trans) women. Raising kids to be confused about their gender is not pro-trans.
Note, I don't support men being brainwashed INTO being men either. The left is the one being authoritarian and moralistic.
>>
>>8154319
>you have a responsibility to accept the fact that straights like me are living dog shit, or else you're playing The Victim Card™, and that really matters because diseases like us promise you it does!
>>
>>8154319
>What the fuck is wrong with you that makes you think that only you and your "people" face discrimination.
I didn't say that.
stay incel
>>
>>8154311
But that's literally nothing but complete lies. Everything I said is true and you're just being deceitful dog shit.
>>
>>8152216
How do I send and collect something from a post office?

Do I just send my delivery to the PO address and then go there with my passport or something to prove it's me?
>>
>>8154321
You're a right wing disease.
>>
>>8150973
And?
>>
>>8152471
Not same guy but it's not the act of terrorism itself that does the damage to a society
It's how it "radicalizes" the natives to right-wing populism(both inevitably and justifiably) and anti-lgbt shit is usually part and parcel of right wing-populism
Stopping terrorism by any means should be any liberals no.1 priority
>>
>>8154333
Go back to tumblr, and get therapy. I hope you're just trolling because this is pathetic.
>>
>>8154359
Being worth something doesn't make me pathetic. I know your parents told you that the more worthless someone is, the better they are, but your parents are just dog shit.
>>
>>8154365
>>
>>8154374
Talking about reality is hardly a good way to getting these fishies to bite. They're allergic to it.

Besides, every time it opens it's mouth or types, the world gets a whole lot worse. What makes you think I'm trying to help it spread?
>>
Isn't it sad that a LGBT french person would rather choose someone who would allow more muslims (who hate lgbt people and kill them in their own countries) to take over France than someone who wants to actually make France better again by getting rid of them?

I don't get it. Are leftists on a suicide mission. OP will be dead within a year if Marine doesn't win, most likely beheaded. Maybe that's what OP wants...to have the worry of being beheaded in her mind because it makes her feel more like a victim?
>>
>>8147942
>I don't usually post here
>>>/tumblr/
>>
File: Pim_Fortuyn_-_May_4.jpg (25KB, 245x330px) Image search: [Google]
Pim_Fortuyn_-_May_4.jpg
25KB, 245x330px
There was a time where you could be lgbt and vote right wing without fear because the promising right wing candidate was a massive fruit and proud of it.

Too bad the progressive left brutally murdered him.
>>
Almost all the people in this thread are Faggots.

No one Talks about this.

Media Coverup.
>>
>>8154440
Most wouldn't be Honest enough to Admit this.
>>
>>8154441
Sometimes it feels as though I'm the Only One doing Real Journalism anymore.

Most journalists are Weesh.

Most people won't admit That either.
>>
Vote for her, you idiot. That's what you do if you truly care about France's safety going forward.
>>
>>8153457
>if you feel uncomfortable with her running your country you need to quit being a little bitch and put your country before your own faggotry.
You say this, right after saying that right-wing nationalism is good because it will protect gays? Sorry, any country that defines its nationalist pride on suppression of freedom of expression (which homosexuality falls under) is one which does not deserve my support.
>>
>>8154808
Leftism is the ultimate enemy of freedom of expression.
>>
>>8154321
>it's a tradionalist tranny voices her opinion episode
Also, everyone is entitled to not be pressured into your outdated archetypes, tranny scum.
>>
>>8154136
>And she has no chance of being elected
Latest polls show her being in second place, don't they? And people said the same thing about Trump too.

>>8154307
Being for gender equality doesn't mean you have to always side with a woman over a man. Indeed, it requires one to recognize that women are capable of corruption and evil just as men are.

>>8154319
>Everyone faces discrimination.
Lolno. Discrimination BY DEFINITION means a group is being treated differently than others.

>>8154321
>Note, I don't support men being brainwashed INTO being men either.
This looks like a sloppy attempt to cover your a** after saying things like
>screw faggy (cis/trans) men and masculine (cis/trans) women.
>There's a difference between wanting pro-LGBT tolerance and wanting boys to be taught to be more feminine.
You sound like one of those traditionalists who thinks gender roles are 100% rooted in biology and so it's only brainwashing when it "goes against nature".

>>8154330
Do you have any sources on them being bought?

>>8154393
>Isn't it sad that a LGBT french person would rather choose someone who would allow more muslims (who hate lgbt people and kill them in their own countries) to take over France than someone who wants to actually make France better again by getting rid of them?
Is le Pen actually going to make France better for LGBT people though? Trump has definitely made America worse for LGBT, even if only slightly, and the only argument in his favor is the paranoia of "well if Trump didn't win, we'd be turned into a Caliphate!".
>>
>>8154833
Wrong. If there were no right-wingers in power, gay marriage would have been legalized decades ago, if not sooner.
>>
>>8154859
>Gay marriage is more important than not being hanged from a crane
t. the left
>>
>>8154849
Not a traditionalist at all, just old school. I'm center left.

I'm saying the precise opposite. Gender roles are only partially rooted in biology, they're also heavily socially influenced. If you have an effeminate dad, you'll grow up to be a weak, unassertive and effeminate man, but that will be a result of low self-esteem, anxiety and a few other things. Schools, as requested by the government, are teaching new gender roles, where they explicitly direct boys to express femininity and girls to express masculinity because anything else would "reinforce stereotypes". Why is the government doing this? It's a sibling to this anti-"toxic masculinity" tumblr crap. All I'm asking is why do these teachers resent boys being masculine? Why go out of your way to train them otherwise?

The consequences are predictable:
http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2015/11/19/kindergarten-teacher-bans-legos-for-boys-citing-gender-equity/
It's biological too. Kids will reinforce "gender stereotypes" on their own, if they have high self-esteem, and you can get than many immature teachers will want to "correct" that and tip the scale too hard the other way.

In the same way, girls will be more predisposed to liking people-oriented professions, and boys to liking STEM professions ON AVERAGE. Do you deny that male and female brains exist, leading to subtly different interests and talents? If French-government-SJW-ideology is applied here, you would have to force girls to go into stem and boys to go into nursing, just so you don't get accused of "reinforcing stereotypes". This is already happening, with many CS networking events and even scholarship opportunities being reserved to women. These people are trying to reengineer human nature to fill stupid quotas and fight imaginary stereotypes, it's totally delusional.
>>
>>8154849

regardless of how le Pen feels about LGBTQ people
getting rid of the problem (islamic extremists/terrorists/immigrants) will make it much better for humans to express themselves how they want without fearing doing so

I don't see how Trump has made America worse, if anything he's making it a fair country, a level playing field so to speak, so everyone can benefit, including LGBTQ people.
>>
>>8154973

> In the same way, girls will be more predisposed to liking people-oriented professions, and boys to liking STEM professions ON AVERAGE. Do you deny that male and female brains exist, leading to subtly different interests and talents?

Not the guy you're responding to, but yeah. Women investing STEM fields is a recent and ongoing phenomenon. The goal isn't to FORCE anyone to choose a path, it's to make clear that all possibilities are open should they want to pursue them. Peer pressure is a thing, examples in your environment are a thing. If a girl is surrounded by stay-at-home moms for all her upbringing, there's no doubt she'll perceive that as the natural path for a woman to take. Not only will she have internalized that, but she'd probably get criticism if she chooses another path. That's why it's hard to distinguish if this is a "neurological" tendency or a self-accomplishing prophecy. And we'll have to see, but the rise of women in male-dominated fields makes it seem like it's the latter.
>>
>>8155067
>The goal isn't to FORCE anyone to choose a path, it's to make clear that all possibilities are open should they want to pursue them.
Yet, quotas.
>>
>>8155081

Quotas force institutions to take in people, not the other way around.
>>
>>8155155
Wrong.
>>
>>8155179

Compelling argument.
>>
>>8154896
The people who want to hang gays from cranes or throw them off of buildings are conservative right-wingers too, just the Islamic rather than the Western version. And besides, there is no reason why banning gay marriage will somehow help our fight against terrorism, or that legalizing it will make it harder to fight terrorism. Anyone who says "we'll protect you from terrorism, but you have to give up your right to marriage in exchange" is being evil for the sake of evil, even if among all that evil they somehow manage to do something good. The ultimate problem is traditionalist conservatives, they're behind nearly all homophobia and transphobia in both Western and non-Western societies.

>>8155037
>I don't see how Trump has made America worse, if anything he's making it a fair country, a level playing field so to speak, so everyone can benefit, including LGBTQ people.
How specifically is Trump making it a "fair country" and how exactly will that benefit LGBTQ people?
>>
>>8155067
You're thinking in 2D. The problem is that what we should be pursuing is equality of opportunity. If you're a girl, and you want to go into STEM, that's fine. If you're a boy trying to go into STEM, that's not because of "gender stereotypes", and you shouldn't be discouraged from doing so to "level the playing field".
It's the difference between equality and equity. Trying to "abolish stereotypes" means inherently pursuing equity, because people pursuing what they're drawn to on their own will inevitably reinforce stereotypes.
You're disregarding all the arguments I've made to back up the fact that this is the case. The "we're not forcing anybody" argument is a motte-and-bailey argument.

>>8155155
Quotas discourage people, dummy. If men are discriminated against for STEM hiring, you ARE forcing people to conform to what you want of them.
http://www.pnas.org/content/112/17/5360.abstract
>>
>>8155206
>The problem is that what we should be pursuing is equality of opportunity.
How do you propose we do that, in concrete terms?
>>
>>8147942
melonchon will create a truly socialist europe
I believe in you, france
>>
>>8155206

Problem with equality of opportunity is that it isn't so simple that you can say "everyone takes the same test, so it's equal". Inequalities arise before that. Our disagreement is axiomatic: I believe that to some extent, girls and boys are presented with different examples of people, and that this plays a big role in the disparity in STEM (among others); you don't seem to. So either you do like America and enforce quotas or make easier tests, either you take the problem more to the root and act on people when they are younger. I may not agree with the particular practices used, but I do agree with the general principle.
>>
>>8155199
>Anyone who says "we'll protect you from terrorism, but you have to give up your right to marriage in exchange" is being evil for the sake of evil
Hysteria alert. She has to appeal to the Manif Pour Tous people, or else she'll lose voters to Fillon who's copied all her immigration proposals.

> The ultimate problem is traditionalist conservatives
Fuck you, dad! Stop telling me what to do! Ugh, fuck conservatives! To spite you, let's bring in Muslim conservatives, which are somehow much better, even though they're tougher to criticize (because of the "Islamophobia" meme) and therefore much more powerful.

>>8155219
>How do you propose we do that, in concrete terms?
Not sure if serious. If you have a passionate physics teacher, and you have some talent for physics, you'll want to have a career in that.
>If a girl is surrounded by stay-at-home moms for all her upbringing, there's no doubt she'll perceive that as the natural path for a woman to take.
Dumb. I stopped wanting to have the same career as my dad when I was 10. If you're getting good grades in math, you'll be interested in a career in that. Parents don't determine that.

You're just reinforcing the stereotype that if a girl doesn't love science, it's because of cultural oppression and not because she just doesn't love science. Overcorrection.
>>
>>8155259
>She has to appeal to the Manif Pour Tous people, or else she'll lose voters to Fillon who's copied all her immigration proposals.
If they're powerful enough that she has to appeal to them during the election, they're powerful enough that she'll have to KEEP appealing to them AFTER the election if she wants her government to get anything done. Trump has the same problem with religious fundamentalists in the US, and it's specifically why I don't feel relieved when people say "oh, he doesn't actually believe that, he's just saying it to placate the fundies". Because if he needs those fundie votes to win, then he's also going to have to pander to them as president to get anything done. I'd much rather have a president who's happy not to have support from fundies/homophobes.

>>8155259
>To spite you, let's bring in Muslim conservatives, which are somehow much better
Except I didn't advocate for that. I advocate for opposition to all conservative movements, until such a time as conservatism evolves to be fully inclusive of LGBTQIA people.

>and therefore much more powerful.
Not really, "criticizing" people doesn't stop them from committing violent crimes. And Muslims don't control the government. In a leftist society, some people want you dead, but the law is still on your side so anyone who harms you will be appropriately punished. In a right-wing society, there might be fewer people who actually want you DEAD, but there's going to be a lot more people who want you to be a second-class citizen, and because those people control the government, you really don't have any recourse, because they'll just say "stop being so uppity, be happy that we're merely taking away your rights and not actually KILLING you."
>>
>>8155244
>you don't seem to.
Or he isn't an asshole who thinks because people were treated unequally before, that justifies discrimination now.

>either you take the problem more to the root and act on people when they are younger.
I dread to think what sexism you mean here.

>I may not agree with the particular practices used, but I do agree with the general principle.
Then you are a bigoted sexist.
>>
>>8155259

I'm not advocating for quotas, so I don't know why you keep pushing that. If women are indeed less interested in science because of their brain structure (your idea, not mine), then presenting them with more science-related things while young, and making clear that they can pursue all of it, will have no effect on them. Conversely for boys. So I'm not sure what you're going on about.

>>8155259

> She has to appeal to the Manif Pour Tous people

Please, Sens Commun infiltrated Les Républicains in order to make Fillon the right's candidate. They are already assured that they will be in his government should he win. He voted against the decriminalization of homosexuality, against the PACS, against marriage, and has repeatedly shown how these beliefs haven't changed. He was the only candidate which proposed to abolish marriage, hence his win in the primaries. The Manif Pour Tous doesn't need to be pandered to, they have been proactive in their choices.
>>
>>8155345
>Please, Sens Commun infiltrated Les Républicains in order to make Fillon the right's candidate. They are already assured that they will be in his government should he win. He voted against the decriminalization of homosexuality, against the PACS, against marriage, and has repeatedly shown how these beliefs haven't changed. He was the only candidate which proposed to abolish marriage, hence his win in the primaries. The Manif Pour Tous doesn't need to be pandered to, they have been proactive in their choices.
Exactly, she can't be more left-wing than Fillon or else she'll lose votes.
>>
>>8155361

She can be, and she is: proof is that 32.5% of gay married couples in France vote for FN (2015 regional election data). She isn't stupid enough to alienate that part of her electorate, which is why she won't do shit about marriage. However, Fillon is pro-EU, while she isn't, which is a vastly more important issue in the election than marriage (except for LMPT people, which are already with Fillon). She's not vocal about marriage because she doesn't need to care.
>>
>>8147942
You drove your parents to her
>>
>>8150973
You must have some pretty deadly peanuts over there.
>>
>>8155426
Gay MALE couples
>>
OP again

I'm sorry, this went full political, it's not what I meant, sorry for this, thanks for all the replies anyways I read all of it it's pretty interesting.

>>8152216
That's actually a great idea, thanks.

>>8155443
I'm not out to them or to anyone yet, and I don't really plan to ever come out to them, I'm just more or less accepting of who I am right now.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.