[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw /lgbt/ made you change your name because they turned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: tfw.jpg (12KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
12KB, 236x314px
>tfw /lgbt/ made you change your name because they turned it into a meme
>>
Is that you Alice?
>>
Were you Alice?
>>
I'm so sorry to hear that, Legbutt.
>>
It's for the best boipucci
>>
>>8147911
Oh alice... come to daddy.
>>
>>8147911
Let me guess, your name was Alice?
>>
>>8147911
Tell Mrs. Dog Shit I love her.
>>
>>8147911
Don't cry girltinkler, it'll be okay.
>>
>>8147953

I wasn't expecting that.
>>
>tfw you are going to change your name to alice now to be contrarian
>>
>>8147918
>>8147921
>>8147937
Y-yes :(
>>
>>8148044
I would have guessed kayla next
>>
>>8147911
>>8148044
Same :(
>>
>>8148050
Is Kayla a meme name? I don't hear it get bashed quite as often.

>>8147973
You're braver than I am.
>>
>>8147911
Until it's on your official government issued ID, it is a nickname, not a name :^)
>>
>>8148075
nah I'm just kidding I don't like the name alice (for different reasons), but honestly why the hell do you care if a bunch of 4chan weebs think your name is "meme tier?"
>>
>>8148044
Shouldn't let a bunch of losers on 4chan get to you. My name is Alice and I wont lie 4chan has made me feel bad about it but I'm pretty sure it isn't as bad as they make it out to be. What did you change your name to?
>>
I'm gay, so I'm not too well acquainted with /tttt/. Can someone give me a quick rundown on the Alice meme?
>>
>>8148675
Pedophiles say the name Alice 1 billion times, and each time it makes them feel special, now they think that something has happened.

It works sort of like a prayer.

You've never witnessed a group of straights conspire to repeat the same meaningless syllables aggressively at someone who's LGBT, and then get real smug because the syllables have accomplished something in their mind? You know, just any old random syllables, like Mxlpxl? Every straight I've ever met as tried this sort of thing.
>>
>>8148682
Thanks. I guess I had to have been there.
>>
>>8148692
Seriously, you've never met a straight person? They're pretty common.
>>
>tfw insecure about going by the name Allison just because it sounds similar to Alice
>still gonna stick with it because I chose it due to an emotional connection with the name that's not worth giving into memeing over

Still though, fuck all you Alice hons, you made the first two syllables of my name sound meme-y.
Also being in this thread and seeing "Alice" so much is starting to make the way the names spelled look weird. Like it doesn't look like a word it looks like "a lice".
>>
>>8148744
>Allison
Cute as heck desu
>>
>>8148675
alice is an extremely common name for trans girls to have, compared to its prevalence in cis girls of an equivalent age
this is mostly because it's a currently popular baby name and trans names tend to look a lot like baby names
/tttt/ has realized this, as have many other trans communities, though the contrarian streak (to put it euphemistically) running through /tttt/ means they talk about it a lot more often
>>
>>8148744
You picked a hon name Allison is literally the same as Alice.
>>
>>8148795
I didn't pick the name tho, my gf just asked if she could start calling me that one day and I gave her the ok and it stuck.
>>
>>8148761
>alice is an extremely common name for trans girls to have, compared to its prevalence in cis girls of an equivalent agethis is mostly because

of the alice in wonderland script being mass triggered
>>
>>8148671
Just didn't want the name alone to make people suspicious of my gender history, especially if the meme spreads. I'm sad that Alice of all names got targeted, but I'll live.

I won't say what name I changed it to, but it's a much more common name. Even if this gets memed, people can't claim it's a tranny name because of how many cis people have it.
>>
>>8149910
Did you really change your name a second time just because of the meme, which only trannies will be aware of anyway?
>>
>>8149710
so your gf has a honfetish?
>>
>>8149947
Well, I'm not out yet and figured this would be my last chance to fix my name before socially transitioning.
>>
>>8149975
If Alice resonated with you you should have stuck with it. On the other hand, if your current name resonates more then it is probably better for you.
>>
File: Wackity.png (25KB, 291x317px) Image search: [Google]
Wackity.png
25KB, 291x317px
What's the problem with "Alice"? It's a really nice name.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.