[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where do i find an autistic gf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1491170661893s.jpg (6KB, 246x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491170661893s.jpg
6KB, 246x250px
do they exist?

i tried searching every dating app/site. no luck what so ever.

i've tried the obvious places irl, like going to the bar etc, but no luck there either.

why is it so hard to find one?
>>
>>8147230
They don't exist anon
>>
autism is harder to identify in women
>>
>>8147693
Tell me about it anon. I can't spot that stuff for the life of me. But do you know where I could find one?
>>
>>8147230

>looking for an autistic girl in a bar

can't believe you retards fell for that
>>
>>8147709
somebody on /mtfg/ directed me to your thread.
i guess they think you should look there
>>
File: lizphair-500x570.jpg (43KB, 500x570px) Image search: [Google]
lizphair-500x570.jpg
43KB, 500x570px
>>8147709
Autists tend to hide indoors.
Your best bet at finding one is on the internet but I don't know where.
The only girls on 4chan are men or lesbians.
(which one are you?)
Maybe stop putting all your hope in having a gf.
Maybe learn to be happy with yourself.
Intelligent people realize that girlfriends just mean compromise and work and inevitably there are problems in relationships.
You should probably try to love yourself before you try to love someone else.
>>
>>8147739
I'll have a look there then, thanks.

>>8147763
I do love myself, I just don't love being alone.
>>
>>8147230
why would you want that?
autism fucking sucks

t. diagnosed autist
>>
>>8149197
Cause I'm one too. I just want someone who understands, and who I understand.
>>
>>8149254
I feel that. it makes the relationship easier if you are both wired the same way.
Look for people based on interest.
Books - library/ book store
Learning - uni
Lifting -gym
GGo where you are interested and find someone who's really passionate about the thing.
>>
>>8151242
>Books - library/ book store
Checked
>Learning - uni
Checked
>Lifting -gym
No autistic girls, cis or Trans are at the gym.
>>
File: 1490443822047.png (196KB, 459x343px) Image search: [Google]
1490443822047.png
196KB, 459x343px
The advice you need the most I think is to be patient. There are definitely plenty of girls on the spectrum out there, *especially* if you aren't ruling out trans girls. But this is not something that will only happen now or never.
And while getting a girlfriend you can understand and relate to is a very practical, thoughtful goal, it's not going to be as easy as asking out the first autistic girl you meet.
Not every autistic girl you come across will be interested in you, much less have a compatible lifestyle.
Also consider that you could very well meet a neurotypical girl that you're capable of building a mutually supportive relationship with.
>>
I'm a girl on the spectrum. As the previous anon said you need to be patient. I have hopes of finding a gf on the spectrum as well so she would understand me better than someone neurotypical.
I wish you luck. But why do you want an autistic gf anyway?
>>
>>8147230
I can understand falling in love with a girl who happens to be autistic, but why search for an autistic gf specifically?
>>8147693
How do you even spot autism in everyday life? Like, are there really noticeable clues to tell autistic people from just weird/shy/introverted people?
>>
File: 1.jpg (192KB, 1200x916px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
192KB, 1200x916px
>>8154190
>How do you even spot autism in everyday life?
Basically if they wear this there's a 100% chance they're on the spectrum.
>>
>>8154179
>>8154190

The same reason you would, to find someone who understands me better :|

>>8154193
No one wears those in England
>>
>>8154656
I guess there's not much to do besides hoping, right?
I personally rarely ever go out, I'm really shy.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.