[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >Early 20s >Never had an intimate relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

>be me
>Early 20s
>Never had an intimate relationship
>Start university
>Start meeting people
>Meet this one guy
>Both of us also coincidentally join the volleyball team
>Hang out a bit
>We really click
>Do everything together
>Start feeling emotions that I can only interpret as attraction
>imgaynow.jpg
>I really want to know if it's mutual
>start subtly probing, nothing too overt
>Am pretty confident that he is also gay
>But then before I even do anything, he advances on me
>I didn't know how to react
>Got ultra nervous and scared
>Stopped talking to him
>Still completely obsessed with him
>But he thinks I hate him now

What the fuck do I do now? This is so shitty. I just wanna tell him everything but I know it'll just be a weird thing that we'll never get past. The worst part is that I think he thinks I'm not gay now, despite the fact that I was literally about to do what he did to me.

Advice?

>Inb4 kill yourself

Working on it, any other advice?
>>
>>8146759
stop being a dumbass and talk to him and say you were nervous
>>
>>8146759
Once the initial shock passes over you, go to him and tell him your honest feelings about him. If you don't tell him soon, then he will fade away and you might never get another chance with him again. So do it before you regret it!
>>
>>8146759
If its been less than a year you could come clean, apologize, and make it better.
>>
>>8146790
>>8146793
>>8146797
all of this

like if they made advances on you go for it holy damn
>>
>>8146790
>>8146793
>>8146797

Was expecting these responses. I was only going to mention this if I had gotten some more responses.

Basically since we met, I have another group of friends as well, and he really hates one of them. I could never get him to say why, other than "he bugs me" but I knew it was more than that.

When I stopped talking to him, I of course continued hanging out with my other friends, including the one he hates. I'm scared that maybe he thinks that I didn't like that he hated him, even though I care more about him that that.

So even if I tell him this stuff, I just really want him to be a part of my other friend group. But I know he won't, and it'll come down to a decision. I already tried getting them both to talk, but he just won't have it and even asked me nicely to stop trying to prod at that. Like seriously with.

But anyway, I guess it's more of a multi layered shit cake that I'm too shy to deal with.
>>
>>8146872
>I'm scared that maybe he thinks that I didn't like that he hated him, even though I care more about him that that.
That's dumb.
>>
>>8146872
Try not to force him to be friends with this person I'd say. Who's more important to you really? At the very least just talk to him again and explain you feel for him, has he tried to contact you?

>despite the fact that I was literally about to do what he did to me.
what did he do btw?
>>
>>8146901
Is that not a rational thing to think given the situation?

>>8146901

It's only been like two months, and I haven't completely stopped talking to him, just not nearly as much as before. The week right after was just radio silence cus nervous ass couldn't deal with it, but I managed to get back to just normal small talk. He's in most of my classes anyway, so total ignoring wasn't possible anyway.

>what did he do?
We were just talking, and he started bringing up stuff like he's never had a good relationship before, how he didn't know why, couldn't figure it out, then he asks if I felt the same way, I said yes, and he said if I was seeing anyone. I said no, but at this point I was super nervous so I made up some dumb excuse and left before he could continue. Keep in mind that a) he doesn't officially know I'm gay and b)I'm not even 100% sure he's gay. Maybe I read the situation wrong, idk.
>>
>>8146759
Anon
Fucking call him.
Right fucking now
Either that or text/messenger/fucking whatever him and tell him you're sorry about 2 months ago, and you should talk about it. Confess to him either there or over the phone right fucking now
Don't you fucking DARE let a guy who's into you and you're into get away from you, you piece of garbage.
>>
>>8146956
ah this sounds much more awkward than I assumed

I'd say quit thinking about it and get back into regular contact with him and see more about the realtionship thing. does not seem very concreate

>>8147022
could do this as well. I'm always hoping I get one of those calls
>>
>>8147022
Fuck I guess this is what I'm gonna have to do. This is literally the first time this has happened.

I'm texting him right now. Thanks to everyone ITT for the mental ass beating.
>>
>>8147060
woooooooo

let me know how it goes.. T_T
>>
you know how stories where the plot is based around misunderstandings because people are unwilling to talk about their feelings, are bad? yeah you can make your life one of those if you want
>>
>>8147089

This, anon. You are obviously bothered enough by this that you are posting about it on 4chan. No matter what ends up happening, you should contact him again and clear the air or it will haunt you.
>>
>>8147060

And btw, we do wanna know how it goes!
>>
>>8147089
>tfw unrequited feelings
but god dammit i can live vicariously though this thread
>>
>>8146759
go tell him everything you told us complete strangers anonymously.
>>
Update: text Convo which turned into a phone call which turned into me going over to his dorm room rn. I'm legit fucking nervous rn, but I hope you all were right. Might post outcome in a new thread later. Thanks again anons. :^)
>>
>>8147154
WEW

gj anon
>>
File: 1485343421872.jpg (130KB, 655x794px) Image search: [Google]
1485343421872.jpg
130KB, 655x794px
>>8147154
good luck
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.