[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reverse trap cuntboi with thick thighs is my end goal. If I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Reverse trap cuntboi with thick thighs is my end goal.

If I get a double mastectomy, could I make it happen?
>>
>>8146526

So you want to look like a guy (including the face) but have wide hips?
>>
>>8146526
Are you a femboy?
>>
>>8146526
Im going to need to see an example and your ht, wt, hip measurements.
>>
>>8146663
Can't immediately find any IRL examples, but my measurements are as follows:

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 170lbs-ish
Waist: ~34in
Hips: ~39in
>>
>>8146955

I thought you were a biological female because of your OP, but based on your measurements you're male, aren't you?
>>
>>8146550
Kind of. Think of the classic "trap/femboy" look. That's what I'm aiming for, plus hips.

>>8146608
I currently possess a vagina and probably classify as AAP, if that's what you mean?
>>
>>8146958
Nah, just a tall stocky cis chick.
>>
>>8146961
what you want is very fucked up but sounds very alluring

idk what to tell you
>>
>>8146955
>>8146968
>a cis girl with a lower waist hip ratio than mine
B-bet my manshoulders are bigger than yours
But yeah ftm mastectomy could help your goals and docs would prolly approve it if you claim chest dysphoria. Options for masculizing hormones are also diverse and you can take some without taking it too far to get a deeper voice and more angular face. How big are your tiddies?
>>
File: IMG_2731.jpg (1MB, 2188x3283px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2731.jpg
1MB, 2188x3283px
>>8146955
Found a decent enough pic for a body type. Chop the tits off, of course.

>>8146975
Now you understand my predicament lol.
>>
>>8147002
> has almost 40inch hips
> has low waist-hip ratio

huh, maybe i'm more passable than I thought.

Sadly I'm in possession of D-cup honkers. Those suckers will have to go eventually.
>>
>>8147014
I'm 33 in hips 41 in waist. My ass is one of my more passable features. you sound like you've got a good femboy ideal going on with that though. Men's jeans and men cut shirts fitted right instantly boymode me (but I also have male facial features...)

Also your goals sound super hot
>>
File: IMG_2728.jpg (157KB, 640x995px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2728.jpg
157KB, 640x995px
I guess we can turn this into a r8 thread if it helps to get a visual.

Fairly recent snap selfie. You get what I'm going for, generally. Helps to have that "nerdy protagonist" hair and buck teeth.
>>
>>8147031
Reversed my hips and waist obviously kek
>>
>>8147057
i only just noticed that, holy shit.
With those measurements you could sign up for a bear thread. ;D
>>
>>8147051
>cis girls can look like this
God has given me a wonderful gift today
>>
>>8146961
Excuse me
Bi transgirl
Holy shit thats so hot
What do you guys go by? Like i detest labels but it if i want to find people like you, whats the best option?
Also how do you plan on dressing? Femme or butch? Cause if youre butchey about this too im going to die
>>
>>8147005
will you take lewd pics with fake bulges in ur panties?
>>
>>8147573
I'm pretty sure Tumblr would call me something like a demiboy. This board seems to use AAP. So something along those lines, I suppose.

I tend to dress pretty butch most of the time-- men's tshirts, lots of band shirts, skinny jeans, the occasional flannel. It helps to have hair that acts like it's been gelled 24/7.

I'll go more femme occasionally (think 80s babysitter: mom jeans, off-the-shoulder sweaters, and teased hair) but you'll never see me in a dress.
>>
>>8147573
> i detest labels
what even?
>>
>>8147051
huh, your face is a little like mine
with the stated measurements you could probably manage that, but one thing i rarely see people with similar goals to your consider is that there are in fact moments in your life when you will not be posting lewds on 4chan, and during those moments people tend to want you to either be a man (male) or a woman (female) and don't look kindly on people who aren't even trying for either of those
so you have to consider what gender you will be in contexts where 'reverse trap' is not a gender
>>
>>8148748
I've thought about this quite a bit. I think the body shape I'm going for (no tits but slimthicc) is definitely manageable in daily activities, since with some additional effort in one direction or another I can see myself passing as a tomboy. It does toe the line, but I live in an area that's rather progressive and doesn't seem to mind that sort of thing in professional settings. I can always save the reverse trap schtick for casual activities and bars and whatnot.

>>8147731
lol 90% of the time I'm way too lazy to take pics expressly for uploading. I did it when I was younger, tho, so who knows?
>>
>>8148731
Non sequitur desu, it was 4/20 cut me a little slack.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.