[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here 2talltopass? I'm 5'10", and all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 11

File: unnamed (1).jpg (32KB, 312x472px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
32KB, 312x472px
Who else here 2talltopass?
I'm 5'10", and all the girls I work with (minus the black girls) are all 5'5" or less. There's another guy at work who has all the same stats as me (height, hand size, slightly bigger feet, shoulders, ECT.), and I kinda compare him to the girls at work to see if he would pass, and I think we're just to tall.

Like, I'm sure ide be very pretty if I go all the way though with it, and even have met one lady with the same stats as me, but her height made her stand way out. Like, I would look like a giant white girl at best, assuming I pass. I've been complicating this stuff and trying to justify not going through with it all, but Everytime I finally feel almost comfortable, my mind jumps back to the thought of living as a guy the rest of my life. It's like, either choice I make - I'm living a lie.

Is there not, one really good argument that could sway people like me one way or another? I just am so tired of thinking about this Everytime I close my eyes. It's getting old. Ide love to wake up and realize this was just a huge phase I was going through, but the longer I wait the worse it gets. I even have the pills and have been taking aa's for a few days.

But then I just think about all the people I will disappoint, how everyone will see me as the freak I am. I have a psuedo religous father who always talks philosophy with me and stuff, and I can't imagine the disappointment he would feel to see me engrossed is such 'degeneracy'.

I just wish I knew what to do.
>>
File: smug anime face 7.jpg (9KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime face 7.jpg
9KB, 248x233px
5'10? lol things could be much much worse

if this alone is preventing you from transitioning your realistically ugly in alottttt of other different ways
>>
Same. I'm 5'10 and towering over everyone. Life is a living hell tbqh.
>>
>>8145359
I'm 5'9 and I work almost exclusively with women. A couple are incredibly short, but I'm only two or three inches taller than most of them. Two are the exact same height as me. And one is several inches taller than me. I've never been at a job or a classroom where I was the tallest woman, I'm almost always the second tallest. If you can't pass, it's not your height that's preventing it.
>>
File: 1428098276974.gif (767KB, 234x197px) Image search: [Google]
1428098276974.gif
767KB, 234x197px
I'm 5,9 and walk past women my own length every day, and even more wearing heels raising them to that level. These women are not anomalies.
>>
>>8145560
Nevermind, forgot amazonians are more common here in Scandinavia than burgerland.
>>
>>8145378
Well its not just a height thing, it's that people have placed there hopes in me. My 'dad' and others has been grooming me to become upper management at the business we work at, and I just don't want to let these people down. I've been living my life making all the "right choices", and now that I have pretty much everything I want, I'm starting to realize that they were just take goals to distract me from my feelings. I'm sure the fact that I'm scared of not passing is part of my hesitation, but I feel like there has to be a better way.

>>8145470
Never said I couldn't, I'm not even trying and am told I look girly and 16 y/o.
>>
>>8145359
Im 6ft even. I pass, but its an awkward sort terrifying pass where I look athletic and intimidating.
>>
>>8145577
>Never said I couldn't, I'm not even trying and am told I look girly and 16 y/o.
Don't worry then. A bit of E fat layer and you'll will look even more girly.
>>
File: Sad-Woman.jpg (47KB, 560x340px) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Woman.jpg
47KB, 560x340px
>>8145359
>tfw 5'9
You will never be a 6'2 girl dominating men with your height
>>
>>8145577

>I've been living my life making all the "right choices"

>tfw I spent an hour crying on Sunday because I made "all the right choices"
>tfw how could I bear this suffering just for trying to be "good"
>>
>>8145359
>under 6 feet
>whining about being tall
get over it
>>
>>8146620
not tall enough :,(
>>
>>8145359
I'm 6'7 but then again I'm not a tranny.
>>
>implying people don't want a giantess towering over them.
>that upskirt
>>
>slightly below average of male and female average heights in my country
>still feel tall as fuck
Just bdd things.
>>
>>8145359
>5'10"
>causing you not to pass
Literally wtf, my mom is a senior and she's that tall.
>>
File: 1483859771539.jpg (77KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
1483859771539.jpg
77KB, 500x347px
>>8145359
6', closeted, and every day is suffering.

I have a decent face and body, but fuck, I think I'm just too tall.

The advice I always hear is "own it", "be a beautiful Amazon", "all eyes will be on you, hon!" Thing is, even if I pass I don't WANT all eyes on me. I have a really shy and meek personality, crippling anxiety, and I fucking hate attention. Being this fucking tall on top of being trans is the worst possible thing that could've happened to me. It's a curse.

Even now in boymode the first thing anybody ever comments on when they talk to me is my height. Then they ask the stupid basketball shit and it just sucks. I'm only two inches over the average male too. What the fuck will it be like when I'm nearly a foot taller than the average female?
>>
>>8145359
5'10" isn't giant

don't torture yourself going just on spiro

just transition

the best argument is literally disappearing and transitioning, laying low for half a year of mones and voice work and building a support network and looking in the mirror every day and breathing sighs of relief and relaxing into your skin and thinking about other things besides dysphoria

you're not gonna be a giant, i'm 6'1" and really not that big desu hormones make you piss muscle mass. to look decent you're going to have to wear clothes that suit your body type... like everyone else, only you have to ask for help and if you ask cis people they will prolly be patronizing shits about it but ultimately give decent information

this stuff is only on your mind all the time bc it's dysphoric af not to be on mones srsly
>>
>>8145359
>mtf
>5'9"
>very "male" figure and proportions though I get a lot of compliments on my body
>huge hands
>like, larger than men my height
>long fingers
>at least I'm the kind of trash that plays tcgs and CAH so I can shuffle large amounts of playing cards
>>
>>8148328
don't be a beautiful amazon fuck that

fuck the eyes

just don't be fat and you'll be totally fine, hoodie+jeans lay low don't leave the house much walk fast don't make eye contact

i seriously doubt people are actually commenting on your height that much, you're just nervous af about it

im a 6'1" girl, hardly ever get comments on height / haven't gotten gawked at for being trans since like 1mo on hormones

move to a city where people give less of a shit about you, sounds like you're in a small town fuck that shit everything's a curiosity there and everybody runs their mouth about the tritest shit

your friends sound dumb as fuck if they don't know you hate having eyes on you & they're saying that shit like it'll encourage you /// dump them and roll new ones plus that way you don't have to change their diapers when they cry about messing up pronouns
>>
>>8148377
http://rebootera.tumblr.com/post/136500032893

you know who has long fingers is bassists who are v hot

if people are actually complimenting your body & not just saying generic shit you should prolly believe them & soberly ask yourself if you can trust your own judgement of your own body j/s
>>
>>8148389
>just don't be fat and you'll be totally fine, hoodie+jeans lay low don't leave the house much walk fast don't make eye contact
This is already literally my life.

>move to a city where people give less of a shit about you,
If only it were that easy.

>sounds like you're in a small town fuck that shit everything's a curiosity there and everybody runs their mouth about the tritest shit
Yep, how'd you know?

>your friends sound dumb as fuck
I don't have friends.
>>
>>8148328
Don't give up anon. I'm 18mo in now and comments about being 6'2" are either "Wow you're really tall" or "Are you a model?"

Dress in clothes that flatter your proportions and eventually you'll be fine!
>>
>>8148403
I play some guitar but mostly people compliment my ass, tits, and nails
>>
>>8148422
ok well whoever gave you that shitty advice fuck them

if you are already a shutin just transition.

>>8148427
sup so people look at your hands and particularly your fingers and think 'wow that's something to compliment right there those nails are great'

your hands are fine your fingers are fine brains just lie to you
>>
>>8148422
>move to a city where people give less of a shit about you,
>If only it were that easy.

im stuck in a small town too desu, i'm too sick to work enough to get out for rn but i have known freedom so i can speak of it yakno i feel your pain

seriously though you kinda gotta make friends on the internet to stay a little sane and cope

even if they're shitty friends you can just reroll them and try again

good conversation really helps when life sucks
>>
>>8148460
>desu

i don't remember typing that brains are fucking weird
>>
>>8148423
Thanks, I know I was blowing things a bit out of proportion. People like you remind me it's doable.

>>8148451
>if you are already a shutin just transition.
Working on it. Waiting for boymode to fail before I start girlmode, but it's been a year so I really don't know. I mean it was kind of a flawed plan from the start considering I rarely leave my home.

>>8148460
Yeah, small towns are fucking prisons. I do have a few web friends but nothing in meatspace and that's not changing in my current situation.

>>8148463
It's a word filter desu senpai.
>>
File: 874t65987134.jpg (338KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
874t65987134.jpg
338KB, 1280x960px
>>8145359
> 5'10''
> 2tall

Where do you live?
Cause seems average to tall here.
Damn, I'm the same height and so is my sister. My sister is so damn big she had to buy adult clothing and shoes when she was 10.
My mother is 5'9''
And so are all my cousins.

And pretty much everyone under the age of 20 is taller than me. The new generations are incredibly tall, for some weird reason.

I'm 5' 10'' and I wish I was taller...
>>
>>8148549
damn hottie though

yeah people have been getting generally taller

which is gr8 for me bc being tall is hot and all but it's no fun without someone taller than you to contextualize it

people are just in their heads worrying about this shit, 5' ain't the average height nowhere
>>
>be a tall lanklet faggot because millenial
>want to be s tranny because millenial

haha millenials
>>
>>8145359
>all the girls I work with (minus the black girls) are all 5'5" or less.
So it's official? Black girls are taller? This is good news for me.
>>
>>8148951
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
I don't know where OP lives, but Wikipedia seems to indicate that in the US the average black woman is shorter than the average white woman.

Despite that, I still have heard people say it's more common for black women to be very tall. Maybe they hit the extremes more?
>>
>>8145681
iktf :(
>will never be 6'2" amazonian dominatrix
>will never be 6'6" in heels and wear them anyways
>>
>Complaining
I'm 6'6'' fuck y'all
>>
In my experience being tall isnt a problem, being built like a fridge is.

>tfw 35-27-39
>>
>>8145359
i'm doing it at 6'2" so
>>
>>8150283
you grew EVEN BIGGER?
>>
>>8148451
People do also comment on the size of my hands but less often
>>
File: 1423686814164.jpg (49KB, 283x323px) Image search: [Google]
1423686814164.jpg
49KB, 283x323px
>>8150464
>mom had acromegaly which made her hands huge, like bigger than mine
>tfw can just point to moms hands and pretend i got it from her
>>
>>8150332
Why are you surprised I've been posting here since I was 16.
>>
>>8150485
When did you transition? Did this site help make the decision?
>>
>>8150550
I transitioned because I have gender dysphoria... the site got me to self med but I was already queued for the gender clinic and trying to do wierd crossdressing/fem stuff to alleviate dysphoria and nothing ever helped
>>
>>8148328
>Thing is, even if I pass I don't WANT all eyes on me. I have a really shy and meek personality, crippling anxiety, and I fucking hate attention. Being this fucking tall on top of being trans is the worst possible thing that could've happened to me. It's a curse.

Direct hit
>>
>>8145359
I'm 5'10 and have no problems passing. You're probably clockable for other reasons.
>>
I'm a 5'10" cis girl. Short girls mirin.
>>
File: Juicy.jpg (48KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
Juicy.jpg
48KB, 500x599px
I never thought being short would be awesome but its awesome. I'm a 5'3 manlet at 18 and going to start hrt very soon. Genetic dice say that I am most likely staying under 5'7 if im going to grow anymore that is.
>>
>>8148463
Kys newfag
>>
>>8152241
I stopped growing at like 15-16.
>>
>>8150480

Are hers the size of ping pong paddles?
>>
>>8152241
Genetics are more important than height. You could end up a short hon which is just a less intimidating hon.
>>
>>8145560

I'm around 5'9" and I just ran across three random ladies much taller than me, at the grocery store... I'm in the US. It was unusual enough to notice (in part because one, maybe two of the ladies were pretty hot, which is also unusual here since most people here are fat) but it was not so strange as to make me suspect alien intervention or gender transition or any other such bizarre occurrence.

OP, some ladies are tall. It's okay.
>>
>>8152531
ye, jazz is short af but she's got a total manbod
>>
>>8152380
Probably.
>>
>>8145359
I'm under 5 foot but I so badly wish I had long legs and could rock the victoria's secret model look.
I'm sure there are very tall transwomen who literally look like supermodels, genetics matter not height. (Example: Carmen Carrera)
>>
File: jenna talackova.jpg (20KB, 250x372px) Image search: [Google]
jenna talackova.jpg
20KB, 250x372px
>>8154437
There are. Pic related is 6'1.
>>
5"3 cis lesbean here, i'm into taller girls/height difference so I wouldn't mind a MTF that passes for everything but her height
>>
>>8155220
what about......[spoiler]big hands?[/spoiler]
>>
>>8155295
Weeell I wouldn't mind much actually
Really, as long as you really pass facewise/body wise (and are femme,really not into butch grills) overall it's alright.
If I love someone I'll easily overlook something like big hands, really.
>>
>>8155313
wow thats sweet, to bad i would never date someone from 4chan, an ide rather have a bf right now - the last two gfs were trying to turn me into their dads.
>>
File: 1490031253131.png (284KB, 650x581px) Image search: [Google]
1490031253131.png
284KB, 650x581px
>>8155220
>cis lesbean
>I wouldn't mind a MTF
You all fucking bisluts should stop lying like that tbqh.
>>
>>8155323
>womyn
>not even once
>>
>>8155363
Out of the heigh they would have to pass really damn well for me to consider. But I would much prefer an actual cis woman.
Chicks like you are absolutely retarded
>muh lesbian elitism!! I dont agree with you ur a bishit
>>
>>8145359
If you move to a Scandinavian country being a 5'10" woman wouldn't be an issue at all.
>>
>>8145577
Oh god, it's Alexis from Ugly Betty. If coming out doesn't pan out you can fake your own death, transition in secret, and work with an ambitious subordinate in the company towards a hostile takeover. Just watch out for the plucky, chubby latina assistant that your father hires to your screw up of a brother.

That show was fun.

But seruously if you've worked your entire life to fit into someone else's definition of success and happiness then you have bigger problems than just being a repressed trans woman. Chances are pretty good you would have a fucked up relationship with your parents if you were a cis man.
>>
>>8155739
>Chances are pretty good you would have a fucked up relationship with your parents if you were a cis man.
Well of course, comes with the territory I thought. I don't talk to them and left the house at 18. Druggie scum shouldn't have been allowed to have kids.
>>
>>8145359
i'm 5'10, work with 2 5'10 cis women, my sister is 5'9, my granny was 5'8, theres tons of eastern european women here who are tall, my friend is cis and shes 6'4

you're probably just insecure about it when no-one else cares, like an opposite of a manlet lmao
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.