[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not a trans girl in denial right? >Be gay >Cuteboi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1491639557480.gif (487KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1491639557480.gif
487KB, 500x281px
I'm not a trans girl in denial right?
>Be gay
>Cuteboi
>Want to be femboy but don't feel I could ever nail the look
>Recently started worrying i might want to be a girl
>Figure it's too late since puberty and shit
>Don't even want to try ordering and tking hormones since i dont understand them at all
>Dont want a vagina but want to to at the very least be a very cute boy
>Feel that if I became a cute femmy guy i'd want to be a girl
>>
>>8144763
kys or go blow BBC
>>
>>8144763
Sounds like you're a femboy. Puberty might not be a huge issue if you have the genes for it, btw. As long as you're not too tall, shoulders too broad, hands nd ribcage too big, etc., you'll make it. Face can be fixed with surgery if you still don't pass after hrt.
>>
>>8144763
You could be trans you could be a femboy. I don't know what to tell you.
>>
File: 1492683218356.jpg (511KB, 1281x1281px) Image search: [Google]
1492683218356.jpg
511KB, 1281x1281px
>>8144777
My issue kind of is those things
I have big shoulders and not very wide hips and not very shapely butt
Plus my face is very boy
I'm like, not masculine, in ways, but still am in bad ways. Ribcage is big. Plus i have chub, which gives an ugly bulge tummy and ugly small boobs.
>>
>>8144777
>you're not too tall
define "too tall" pham
>>
>>8144798
Chub can be lost. What are your measurements (ribcage circumference, bideltoid shoulder width, height, etc.)? Might not be as bad as you think
>>
>>8144763
H S F B
S
F
B
>>
>>8144804
I dunno
Havent measured and have nothin to measure with
But i am like 5'7 or 8 ish
>>
>>8144806
What
>>
>>8144809
>>8144800
5'7-5'8 are good heights. Are you still growing? 5'8 is basically the last height in the normal female range. Otherwise you start to stand out.
>>
>>8144822
>tfw 5'11
i guess i am going to kys myself now
>>
>>8144832
Of course it depends on location. If you're in Scandinavia, 5'11 can be ok. If you're in Japan, even 5'7 is too tall. I'm going by the American statistics (within 2 std devs of the average)
>>
File: 1492658114172.jpg (33KB, 401x485px) Image search: [Google]
1492658114172.jpg
33KB, 401x485px
>>8144822
Thats what scares me, is that I'll keep growing and all that.
I was pretty late to start growing facial/body hair, shit, im just now getting a couple whiskeres here and there under my chin
I want to try hrt but its scary
Like, you have to know the right things to order, youre basically self prescribing, you have to take it daily for months, you have to get blood tests which i dunno how that even works, and i hear theres injections for estrogen???
Its so intimidating
And i hear the pills are huge
>>
>>8144847
How old are you anon?
>>
>>8144863
Barely 18
About a month since my birthday
>>
>>8144872
You might still grow, but I'd say 99% of your growth is just about done. Are you able to see a therapist? Either way, it might be worth looking into hormones, trans or not. Plenty of femboys take hrt.
>>
>>8144893
I dunno
I wouldnt be against hrt
But id just be clueless and theres so much to figure out
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.