[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can't look like this but with an eight-inch uncut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1492700669015.jpg (76KB, 735x735px) Image search: [Google]
1492700669015.jpg
76KB, 735x735px
>can't look like this but with an eight-inch uncut dick and hairy nuts
>>
>>8144264
shave
>>
>>8144276
thigh-body fat distribution/deep bone structure would still be off

you act like I haven't been engineering this
>>
>>8144383

>deep bone structure

What's that?
>>
>>8144264

Her face is kind of meh, but I wish my body were like hers.
>>
>>8144264
This satisfies my autothiccephilia.
>>
>>8144264
why balls tho? What purpose do they serve?
>>
>>8146050
>autothiccephilia
well now i know what to call it
>>
>>8144264

I honestly think some women might have wide hips mainly because their pelves are wide and others specifically because of fat placement who otherwise have normal pelves. I've yet to confirm it, but that's my idea.
>>
What? What is this thread even about?
>>
>>8146297
It's about us ATPs wanting to become thicc.
>>
>>8146058
Sometimes I'm scared that I only transitioned because of my ATP. Which would be cruel, since they lied to me about the effects of estrogen, and I didn't even get thicc.
>>
>>8146284
most wide hips are because of the pelvis, more than anything else.

i know that i definitely want my wide hips to be a result of the width of my pelvis, so i'm expecting a miracle.
>>
>>8146309

Amen.

>>8146321

>tfw pretty sure I'll kill myself if I can't get thicc
>>
>>8146309
Adenosine Tri-Phosphate?
>>
>>8146329

I don't know. I was looking at a few full body X-rays (it's hard to find a large amount of them) but the iliac crests hardly seemed much farther apart than the rib cage was wide. Sure they were a little wider, but not like what I was expecting. There's still the issue that a male pelvis might be narrower than its rib cage, however.
>>
>>8146355
yeah i guess i phrased that poorly, its the juxtaposition of the ribcage and hips, as opposed to just hips.

link to full body x-rays though?

for me personally, i just want a nice tiny waist, , but my ribcage isn't exactly accomodating me, which means i need my pelvis to change, and that seems alot more possible that my ribcage shrinking
>>
>>8146321
I didn't develop atp until 3 years into transition, so I don't think its the root for my transition, more than likely just bdd on top of it after years of living the fridgebod life.
>>
/lgbt/ - where well-endowed men come to complain about being well-endowed
>>
>>8146321
> I only transitioned because of my ATP
Glad I am not alone in this. I would rather die than being thicc-less for life tbqh.
t. another ATP
>>
Wtf is wrong with you op
>>
>>8146807

>tfw living through a thicc gf wouldn't be enough
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Anyone have examples of thicc m2f's. Gonna transition soon and if I end up anything like the women in my family I'll be blessed with thiccness
>>
>>8146864

>tfw family is filled with flat chests and barely any curves

Why even live.

As for your request.
spectrumofadistantdream.tumblr.com/tagged/me
>>
>>8146880
There is hope for us all anon, go to mexico and get some "docotor" to shove plywood in your legs if all else fails
>>
>>8146895

Better to be dead than not natty.

What makes it suck harder is that I knew soooooo many girls with those genetics, so even if I had achieved the full female potential of my genes, I would look like shit next to them.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.