[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come it seems so much more common for gays' lives to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1490581619858.jpg (69KB, 750x638px) Image search: [Google]
1490581619858.jpg
69KB, 750x638px
How come it seems so much more common for gays' lives to revolve around their sexuality? Gay pride parades literally have people marching with dildos. Is it a left wing thing?

As a bonus, do you all think it's okay for a child to transition during their formative years?

Do you agree that, objectively basing it off of the fact that it causes one's mind to act differently, dysphoria is an illness?
>>
>>8143628
Straight mens lives revolve around their sexualitys too. Everywhere you go there's straight men trying to have straight sex, there's even movies about straight men trying to seek out straight sex, and a good portion of straight mens senses of humor revolve around their straight sex. Some would even say that having their straight sex is the best thing in their life. You just don't notice it because it feels normal to you when a straight guy puts so much emphasis on seeking out members of the sex he's attracted to and "getting laid" but not when gay men do it.

Yes.

There's a million and one things that cause people's minds to act differently than aren't mental illnesses, so no, but for other reasons yes I do consider gender dysphoria a mental disorder.
>>
>>8143628
Because for a lot of people society still defines us as fags, my parents are peices of shit. People are peices of shit. Sometimes I like to hang around other peices of shit to get my peices of shit fucked out of me.

No kids 8-15 should transition, they should block hormones until 16 then go from there.
>>
>>8143628
Blockers until 16, estrogen/testosterone right after that
>>
>>8143647

>be 8 years old
>too young to understand sexuality
>enjoy playing with dolls more than trucks
>only interested in boys
>"oh sweetie, youre just a girl in a boy's body!"
>start hormone blockers
>parents start buying girl clothes
>16 year old gay kid commits suicide because parents decided he's trans

Fuck off with this shit trannies
>>
>>8143670
prove that's ever happened.
>>
>>8143628
It's a category based on sexual attraction.
Plus straight people talk about sex too. More than us.
KYS for this shitpost.
>>
Why are Faggots so much more likely to be an Uncle Tom ?

Straight guys also make EVERYTHING about their attraction to women as well. I don't have to tell you about music/movies/magazines you should have already know.
Stupid self hating faggot.
>>
>>8143670
Why would he commit suicide if nothing happened yet lol
>>
>>8143628
Had a discussion with a fem-fag friend about this while sharing a jazz cigarette. I think we arrived at the reason being seclusion and it's historical necessity. Basically, being gay has historically been rather frowned upon in modern Western society, so most gays had to hide it. Well specifically, they had to hide the “having sex with dudes” part; no one was gonna lynch you for enjoying musical theater or being good at interior decorating or having lots of guy friends or whatever the fuck else.

Many gays lived the “straight life” and had families. But suppressing urges indefinitely is not possible, and they needed an outlet in order to keep the facade going – which meant in practice having gay sex in secret to get it out of their system. For many centuries, that's how most contact between gay men occurred: lots of secret gay sex and then goodbye & back to the family. So basically, gay culture came to be defined by the one thing gays historically had to hide.

>Is it a left wing thing?
It's the outcome of historical development. Ideologies that justify/praise the practical necessity are a consequence - emerging ex post facto - and not a cause.
>>
>>8143670
>>too young to understand sexuality
megalul
>>
>>8143877

Just because your uncle showed you how to "wrestle" when you were 8 doesn't mean all 8 year olds understand sex and sexuality
>>
>>8143894
>In another non-verbal testing situation, 24- and 30-month old children knew the gender groups to which they and others belonged (Stennes et al. 2005). Similarly, most 24- and 28-month-old children select the correct picture in response to gender labels provided by an experimenter (Campbell et al. 2002, Levy 1999).
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3747736/

Fuck off you fat ugly yanky danky doodle shite. Fuck off will ya pls

ameritards and their twisted view of children. no nudity, but violence is k hmhm
>>
>>8143966

Ohh okay so children do recognize what gender they are at 2 years of age. So it's not until the mental disorders kick in that they fail to identify what gender they actually are.

Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>8143990
kek man
>>
>>8143966
This is disgusting. It's indoctrination.
>>
>>8144006
the jews are at it again
>>
>>8143990
ebin shitpost, but care to explain how you haven't just been proven wrong?
>>
>>8144006
You're right. We should eliminate the notion of gender entirely.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.