[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other transmen so damn lonely that any feminine attention

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_n8d69fsXLj1qm4heyo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8d69fsXLj1qm4heyo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x720px
Any other transmen so damn lonely that any feminine attention makes you happy?

I am at the point where even a romantic only relationship would make me happy.
>>
kinda. i don't really have any girls in my life since breaking up with my ex gf last summer. my friends and co-workers are mainly all male. but i also miss her too much to be concerned about most other girls...
>>
do you guys want dating advice from a man?
>>
>>8141603
Yes please.

Except I'm afraid it's a big different when looking for girls that are okay with you having a vagina and girly aspects to you for a while.
>>
>>8141513
Would you date a transwoman?
>>
I know this feel. I don't think a guy will ever be interested in me. All I want is a guy to snuggle and who will fuck me.
>>
>>8141753
Of course. Like I said I just carve feminine attention. Feminine admiration and love. Blah blah lonely emo boy stuff.
>>
>>8141736
Probably won't make too much of an difference if you just strait tell her asap, but you have to get to that part first.
Tall +
Decent looks ++
Confidence +++
This is the heart of it all and can make up for a lot. This means double down when challenged no stuttering or explanations give them the "Yeah really" response. Enunciate and have a dominant posture.

Fact of Life
You will have to approach them, and you will get rejected a lot. DO NOT let that rejection get to you. say "oh well", or "your loss" with a shrug while walking away with a smile and your head up and believing it because there a million other great gals out there

lines work but they CAN'T be /fit/ lines. Alternatively have a good cold line. OR
Look at them, what are they doing/wearing/reading, take an observation and make a witty line or even pun line out of it.
>i'm really into mycology
>then you'll be interested in a Funguy like me
this has actually worked for me not joking

after this should be in a position to have a short conversation at a natural pause near the end of the conversation try asking for her number. if you get it then great, now's the time to let them know you're trans.
>>
>>8141513
Join MGTOW! You're already autistic, so...
>>
>>8141764
>Tfw lonely sleepless nights cuz no man will ever cuddle or love you
Such is the life of a tranny I suppose :c
>>
I kind of get you, I'm a transwoman and lonely enough that any attention from masculine people makes me really happy.
I just really want a bf or somebody to spend romantic time with aahhhh
>>
>>8142728
Where you from? |`x
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.