[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All friends and family "You pass great anon!"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: fuckyouallihateyou.jpg (20KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyouallihateyou.jpg
20KB, 500x349px
>All friends and family
"You pass great anon!"

>liquor store man
"You look-a lot-a younger than your age-a, are you-a-sure-a dis a really you?"

>Pharmacist
"I'll just get these meds for your brother, Ms. Anon"

>Fat black lady at Panda Express
"$10 Sir - sorry, 'ma'am'"

How about literally the entire world goes and fucks itself with a cactus.
>>
>>8141157
you sound really cute anon

although it sounds like you don't really pass

*hugs*
>>
>>8141166

I think the problem is that I genuinely don't, and I know exactly the problems (cowlick makes my forehead look ultra-manly & my eyebrows are slightly thicker than a young adult novel), but either

1) These people are just so used to seeing me as a girl they no longer notice the man parts

or

2) Notice the man parts but just can't associate me with Mr. Manly-name McMannermale

I need to find a way of surgically altering my cowlick so that I can get bangs, and to earn enough money to get my eyebrows waxed regular.

It's fixable, I can authentically pass, I know it, I just need to get the money and the right hair style.
>>
>>8141157
How about you stop letting other people influence your mood so easily. Find some inner fortitude, ya dingus.
>>
>>8141202
Insulting and threatening others is how you do that. What did you think OP was doing?
>>
>>8141193
>cowlick makes my forehead look ultra-manly
fuck iktf. i hate it so much
>>
>>8141336

And my hair on that side of my head lays really flat, like asian schoolgirl flat, so it just highlights the shape of my head.

It's like to my left I look like a cute girl with fringey sideswept bangs, and on my right I look like a fugly man with a bad hairdresser.
>>
>>8141371
Stupid question, but are you sure you aren't just parting most of your hair to the left? I've done that on accident before and it makes the other side of my head really flat and dumb.
>>
>>8141435

Not a stupid question, problem is parting it any way but along the curve dictated by my cowlick just makes it look like a case of bedhead. Until the cowlick rearranges the hair how it wants.

This thing has literally - literally, in my sleep - given me nightmares. I've never been able to outrun it. Its horrible and I hate it soooooooo much. I cannot do anything with my hair that my cowlick disapproves of.
>>
>>8141371
>It's like to my left I look like a cute girl with fringey sideswept bangs, and on my right I look like a fugly man with a bad hairdresser.
WTF, I know this feel so much.
>>
>sir- sorry, ma'am
are trannies so dense they get offended over this
>>
>>8141897
>i see you as a male but because you are in my vicinity and I don't want you to sperg out like your kind does, i'll humor you.
>>
>>8141157
>she doesn't just get a bf to tell her that she is beautiful enough times to make her believe it
it worked for me
>>
>FTM hons
How do you manage to fuck up this badly?
>>
>>8141157

>"You look-a lot-a younger than your age-a, are you-a-sure-a dis a really you?"

Is that an Italian accent?
>>
>>8141193
>cowlick makes my forehead look ultra-manly & my eyebrows are slightly thicker than a young adult novel
Holy shit you actually have the same problems as me.
>>
>>8141897
OP is ftm, not sure you picked up on that.
>>
>>8142779

>>8141193
>>
>>8142779

It didn't seem that way to me.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.