[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just realized that I will never find a nice guy who's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: ded.gif (499KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ded.gif
499KB, 500x281px
I just realized that I will never find a nice guy who's moderately attractive, intelligent, doesn't dress like a slob and who genuinely loves me except icky chasers, creepy daddies, careless dudebros and downright terrible people who will only hurt me and maybe even give me diseases.

It doesn't matter how well I pass since straight guys will always consider me utter scum worth of killing without repercussions while guys willing to date me are usually gross themselves.

How I would want to date a NORMAL guy so much but now I realize it is simply not possible and that I will either have to settle for some icky chaser who will try to control every aspect of my life or stay alone. I am so terrified, oh God.
>>
>>8140834
iktf
gay not trans tho
life is suffering and loneliness for queer ppl so learn how to be happy alone i guess
>>
File: 012 - mAy4ATJ.jpg (198KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
012 - mAy4ATJ.jpg
198KB, 1000x750px
>>8140834
>creepy daddies
>some icky chaser who will try to control every aspect of my life
I wish I didn't know those feels. Guys act like they want to play house, but it's a shallow ruse to turn you into a living onahole. They definitely take their issues out on you. I've met one guy (one!) who took me to meet his mother. Your best bet is finding a NEET and slowly mind-fucking and training him into the semblance of a normie. He'll associate all his success with you, and never think twice about looking around.
>>
>>8140834
There's a lot of excluded ground between normal-as-fuck and disgusting-chaser, and that's where our future husbands and boyfriends lie.

Also, the number who think they can 'kill you with no repercussions' is a rapidly-diminishing number, and as such our area of searching is guaranteed to become larger.

Have faith girl, there ARE men out there who are good enough without being plaid-and-placid 'normal'. They aren't Chad Thundercock, but they're not all Fedora Guy either.
>>
>>8140915
>Your best bet is finding a NEET and slowly mind-fucking and training him into the semblance of a normie. He'll associate all his success with you, and never think twice about looking around.
That sounds so promising tbqh.
>>
>>8140834
By definition trans people are a tiny minority, and about as far from normal as one can get. You should not expect to ever date "a normal guy". when you yourself are so abnormal.

Learn to love your fellow weirdos. We are the only ones who will truly accept you.
>>
>>8140988
I'm so fed up and I've been so extremely emotional the past few days.
It all boils down to this one point where you're the most vulnerable. And I don't even care for the 'normal' way, I really could care less. Essentially we're the outcast, there was never something normal about me or my life.
Now I wanted to write something engaging, but I'm not, instead I'm going to agree that life sucks and there's nothing we can do but wait for our all inevitable end.
>>
>>8140915
Naw, when your NEET starts getting attention his ego will quickly inflate. He'll think he's better than you and try to get with other women. Seen it happen too many times.
>>
>>8141159
Be like me and give up
>>
>>8140834
just think that you are not alone,everyone at some point has the deal with the scaring future even people who have the most normal lifes and supportive families.
You'll get somewhere don't worry-
>>
>>8140834
Maybe lower your standards holy fuck
>>
>>8140834
I feel this in my soul.. ftm but still, this has undoubtably capture all my thoughts on my love life.
>>
File: 1385208252415.jpg (32KB, 364x717px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252415.jpg
32KB, 364x717px
>>8140834
Awwww come here baby girl, give daddy a hug. Daddy is gonna make it all better for you babe
:^)

Just let go, stop fighting. Everything will be a whole lot better once you give in. You have a bright future ahead of you babe, you are gonna be so beautiful that nobody that used to know you will even recognize you.... the ones that do? Their jaws will drop.

Come on take my hand, daddy will guide you, we will do this TOGETHER.
>>
>>8142019
And lo, summoned by the cries of a lonely & vulnerable transgirl like some abysmal daemon by a Solomonic rite, That Guy appears.

>>8140834
Wanna know if you deserve Prince Charming? Post pic and we'll tell you. Most likely you don't. Prince Charming is a legend, myth whispered on the wind; even ol' Carth admits himself lesser to this mythical being.
>>
>>8142019

>when you're pretty sure this isn't actually Carth because he usually wants to see pictures before laying down sweet words first
>and you're pretty sure he doesn't believe the average 4chan tranny has the potential to look good either
>>
>>8140834
I'm nice, halfway attractive, smart, and know how to dress myself and wash clothes.
ASL?
>>
This is not true, you can find someone. Being trans is not the end of the world, it all comes down to how much you're willing to work for it.
This sort of mindset attracts exactly the kind of guys you want to stay far away from.

The only people who will tell you that this is the case are chasers who want you to stay miserable so you're easy to take advantage of.
>>
>>8140915
Dang. I met a transgirl and I legitimately wanted her to move in with me so we could have a relationship. She used me for sex and I was beta enough to give in to her dom/daddy/master and play along. So I'd call her things like a living onahole, cocksleeve, dick warmer, ect ect

It's funny because she enslaved me to slave her, then left me once I was getting tired of "controlling" every aspect of her life(it spread from sexual to everything, it was weird. She wanted me to make her beg me to be able to talk to her friends, to go outside, ect ect). And apparently my spanking/choking/biting/hitting wasn't sincere enough because I actually don't have mental issues or repressed anger.

This is a bad feel. On the bright side, I kinda like dominant pet/ddlg play now, I think? It felt weird having to perform all the time, though.

The funny thing is, I introduced her to my conservative mother a week after dating her and strained my family relationships for a while.
But yeah, there you go. The story of the most beta man in existence. Tamed and trained like a dog to treat someone else like an animal, then strung along for my money and penis.
>>
>be me
>19
>only attracted to guys out of my league, daddies or hairy chubs
>fell in love with straight daddy before
>depression followed

I feel you, OP. So much love to give, so few good people in this world, no actual matches at all.
>>
>>8143838
>then left me once I was getting tired of "controlling" every aspect of her life(it spread from sexual to everything, it was weird.
kek. why are trannies so subby and masochistic?

>It felt weird having to perform all the time, though.
where are your limits and how far did she want you to go? besides needing permission to go outside.

>I introduced her to my conservative mother a week after dating her and strained my family relationships for a while.
what happened?
>>
File: lewd.jpg (73KB, 307x1069px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.jpg
73KB, 307x1069px
>>8142579
The tip of Ba'al and Tanit's divine spear at your service to deal swift justice to all enemies of our empire an-..... Prince Charming? Heyyyyyyy I know that guy :^)

>>8142589
>when you're pretty sure this isn't actually Carth

>not tirelessly studying my writing style, syntax and structure so that you can authenticate my identity within milliseconds of reading one of my posts
You should be ashamed of your self, you lowly pleb. Makes no difference I am busy this weekend anyway
xD xD xD
>>
>>8144243
>Tanit
Dis nigga reads n sheet.
>>
nah ,you just gotta find the right hunting grounds , right now your hunting for deer on pig farm. You must go out , look for the perfect person you can and just be there friend. If they consider you a friend and you generally get along well then you should tell them how you feel. Follow your heart anon . I let my 1 shot at finding a bf slip away becouse i was self consiouce about my haircut. Just go up to them and ask if theyd wanna hang out some time without making it seem like your hitting on them .. Worst answer you'll get is no thanks which means theyre shitty people anyways .
>>
>>8144243
lmao that retarded stutter nice differently-abled roleplay
>>
>>8144325
>let my 1 shot at finding a bf slip away
Story/greentext anon?
>>
>>8144325
>missed my 1 shot
>girl going up to a guy asking to be friends
>if they say no they are a shitty person
W E W Its almost like readable autism.

>>8144328
>lmao that retarded stutter
Heh you like that faM? I was being "baka", or "tsundere".... look I dont know what the fuck you little weebs call this shit but I was doin it. See I am smart I can learn and shit :^)
>>
File: 1462273789092.gif (619KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1462273789092.gif
619KB, 500x280px
>>8144243
>tfw ywn be Carths lil buttfuk
>>
>>8144243

>Makes no difference I am busy this weekend anyway

I'm not OP, though. Also, looks like you have decided to take AGPs for what they're worth.

>>8144325

Why were you so self-conscious about a haircut?
>>
>>8144852
>Also, looks like you have decided to take AGPs for what they're worth.
???
>>
>>8144871

I told Carth about the part of Blanchard's typology that explains something he had been noticing among some trannies he's fucked in the last chaser general. It seems he's not as troubled by it as he first expected to be and thinks AGPs are still worth fucking. This result was a bit expected for me, to be honest.
>>
>>8144902
But why the "for what they're worth"? If he learned something unsavory about AGPs why wouldn't he be put off by it?

>This result was a bit expected for me, to be honest.
Why?
>>
I also doubt any normal guy would be interested in a skinnyfat twinkhon like me. I guess I'll just continue having chasers fuck me followed by going home and breaking down crying in the shower.
>>
>>8144243
>mtf unironically using the word "boipussy"
Total cringe my fAm
He better be just some AGP fuccboi you're fucking on the side my man.
>>
>>8144922
Jesus, just date a gay guy already.
>>
>>8144937
AFP*
>>
>>8144942
Gay guys would hate my mosquito bite tits.
>>
>>8144942

Is there an actual quality of life improvement in gays over chasers? I think the answer is no.
>>
>>8140834
You should've known that. What do you have to offer over a normal woman?
>>
>>8145000
If they're so small why would they care? If they do, a bi dude then.

>>8145019
Gay guys don't pull the surprise transition trick.
>>
>>8145067
They are small but my nipples are big and puffy.
Maybe gay guys would be disgusted by that?
>>
>>8144912

>But why the "for what they're worth"? If he learned something unsavory about AGPs why wouldn't he be put off by it?

Guys like him aren't the type to neurotically worry over small details, or at least not all the same details as most people (I'm aware he has a distaste for prostitution). AGP are still face-down-ass-up for fucking; and HSTS or AGP, a good looking tranny after dick is still a good looking tranny after dick. He's not opposed to casual sex that might not come to mean anything more, so there's no reason to refuse a good-looking AGP right off the bat. He's sure to take more care before making an emotional investment, however.

>Why?

His usual nonchalance and skirt-chasing says it all. Of course I wasn't 100% sure he would keep fucking AGP and not dump trannies altogether or seek HSTS exclusively, but it was leaning this way.
>>
>>8145065
>What do you have to offer over a normal woman?
Not much. Just a tighter hole that I take care of, a gentle demeanor, a desire to take care of people and things, natural care-inspired warmth, a lack of years of pair-bond destruction from riding the cock carousel, a lack of microchimerism, a sweet attitude, cooking skills, cleaning skills, craft skills, and interests that run the full range of options from very very feminine to things men can relate to and often enjoy, as well as reason and accountability.

But I'm sure that's nothing compared to a 5'6" Manchester slag on her 24th little bottle of Kahlua who's fancying a kwik shyeg. =)
>>
File: job-interviewer.jpg (20KB, 292x219px) Image search: [Google]
job-interviewer.jpg
20KB, 292x219px
>>8145176
>a gentle demeanor
Women already posses it.
>a desire to take care of people and things,
Women already posses it.
> natural care-inspired warmth
Women already posses it.
>a lack of microchimerism
You say like it's a good thing.
> a sweet attitude, cooking skills, cleaning skills, craft skills,
Women already posses those.
>interests that run the full range of options from very very feminine to things men can relate to and often enjoy, as well as reason and accountability.
Alright.

So beside a tight poophole and male-compatible interests it seems like you really have nothing much to offer. Sad!
>>
>>8145176
An actually nice girl wouldn't talk shit about other girls like that as if she were superior, nor would she generalize. You're just like any other "nice guy." Why should anyone date you?
>>
>>8145233
>Gets a nice list
>Pretends he's Brian Alphaschlong and has to beat the top .001% of women off him
And they say ~we're~ delusional...
>>
>>8145156
I saw that discussion with him but I'm not sure you agree. Why would psbi AGPs come across as just lonely/prison gay and love/affection starved instead of being passionate for men? Why wouldn't they be passionate for men?
>>
>>8145264

>I saw that discussion with him but I'm not sure you agree.

I don't fully agree with the typology. But I saw Carth was noticing something he didn't understand and I decided that if he was going to spend thousands of dollars on trannies he should know what Blanchard's theory says so he can make his own decision on whether to proceed. I don't fully agree with Carth, either.

>Why would psbi AGPs come across as just lonely/prison gay and love/affection starved instead of being passionate for men?

I think the loneliness and affection starvation is just the standard fare for all trannies. The prison gay part was your own interpretation. I think an AGP that enters into a heterosexual relationship does not do so reluctantly only to avoid loneliness. In fact, there is something she feels that a man can provide her that a woman cannot. Perhaps she's entirely oblivious to it until she's presented with the choice to be with a man for the first time (being asked out), but she will realize that a man's attention makes her feel differently and good.

>Why wouldn't they be passionate for men?

Personally, I think the pseudobi thing is nonsense, or at the very least that not all bisexual MtFs fall under pseudo bisexuality. If all trannies, AGP and HSTS, are men and all bisexual MtFs are both AGP and pseudo bisexual, then that means no cis man is genuinely bisexual either. I don't believe that.

As for the explanation Blanchard would probably pull out of his hat, he might say the love a pseudo bisexual feels towards a man is like an actress playing a role. Her feelings may appear strong on stage in the role of her character, but when the production is over she leaves the man on stage and goes back to her real life and her real love. Thus a pseudo bisexual might seem quite emotionally interested in males under certain circumstances but have moments where she treats the man she made love with earlier as a friend.
>>
>>8145515
>In fact, there is something she feels that a man can provide her that a woman cannot. Perhaps she's entirely oblivious to it until she's presented with the choice to be with a man for the first time (being asked out), but she will realize that a man's attention makes her feel differently and good.
If an AGP is essentially a straight male when it comes to her sexuality, what does a man provide her with in a relationship that a woman doesn't? Why don't straight men feel the same about gay relationships?
>>
>>8140834
At least you know what you are I still haven't figured out whether I'm a "creep" or a trany. Not joking I've thought about that every day for a year I haven't been able to concentrate on my A levels (exams) and I'm in serious shit I don't like the idea of being either.
>>
>>8145067

>Gay guys don't pull the surprise transition trick.

Ah, good point. I had forgotten. You're right, gays are a step up.
>>
>>8146175
How AGP are you?
>>
>>8145233
You have a time machine back to the 20th century mate? Good like finding a woman with those qualities now.

White women poisoned by feminism. Non white women have their own baggage.
Ie
>Asians with their huge families
>Arabs
>sassy black women
The only type of girl I can think of with your qualities would be Italian but they always end up fat wit age
>>
>>8146251
>White women poisoned by feminism
You make it sound like it's a bad thing, funpai.
>>
>>8140915
>not wanting to please your bf by letting him fuck you whenever he wants while he provides everything you need
>not loving his dick so much you want to get fucked constantly
I think you're just a whiny baby who wants some Disney Princess romance that's been bought into your head by the media
>>
>>8146079

>If an AGP is essentially a straight male when it comes to her sexuality, what does a man provide her with in a relationship that a woman doesn't? Why don't straight men feel the same about gay relationships?

I don't believe in the pseudo bi meme, anyway. So I'm not going to take time out of my day to think something up to defend it. If something just pops into my head like a showerthought, then I'll tell you, but otherwise you shouldn't expect an answer from me. Ask Blanchardian anon since he believes all of this wholesale.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.