[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>couple months into hrt >gynephilic all life >suddenly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1491608772125.png (75KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1491608772125.png
75KB, 260x260px
>couple months into hrt
>gynephilic all life
>suddenly have thought about guys, wanting to be protected and getting bottomed
Was I HSTS all along without actually realizing it?
>>
>>8138474
I had a similar thing happen, except all my life I'd only really been attracted to/crushed on guys, but never really thought too deeply about my sexuality and assumed I must just like girls until I got on hormones and actually started wanting to date.

But I realized I only want to have sex with boys too late and now I'm in a relationship with a woman I love who I'm not actually all that sexually attracted to, but I keep up the facade because I love her and sex isn't important enough for me to give up that love. If anything happens to us tho like we break up or whatever then it's probs boys all the way from there on out.
>>
>>8138474
hahaha, no, no no no op. you're pseudoheterosexual.
>>
>>8138632
Cease this memeing at once
>>
>several months into HRT
>only attracted to girls, have a girlfriend
>start to feel weird when guys walk by me
>realize I can "smell" them and they small amazing

I still don't think guys are attractive though. I also wonder if this is totally in my head
>>
>>8138683
yep this is estrogen working. same here. Cept with certain guys, they have to be a certain type.
>>
>>8138474
no, it is reasonably common for agp women to experience attraction to men after transitioning
hrt is often pointed to as the cause for this, but plenty of agps experience meta-attraction (the term for this) without taking hrt, that's what the whole '>tfw i can't be the girl and have a bf' thing is
this is an entirely different situation to the hsts one
>>
>>8142639
Do you have any ideas for why some mtfs develop meta attraction while others remain gynophilic?
>>
>>8142639
I don't get it

Shouldn't using terms like agp and hsts the way they did automatically permaban you from all boards?
>>
>>8142661
no idea, but it's pretty interesting. there might be a mild relationship with age at transition (later transitioners being more likely to develop meta-attraction) from my observations, but that has the massive confounder of 'later transitioners are more socially conservative and more likely to choose to not date women as a woman, while earlier-by-agp-standards transitioners are more open to the idea of being lesbians'
>>8142664
me or the op?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.