[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'M THIS CLOSE >came out to parents >they say they'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: J0FlIi.jpg (166KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
J0FlIi.jpg
166KB, 864x864px
I'M THIS CLOSE
>came out to parents
>they say they'll love me no matter what
>one problem
>they don't know what transgenderism is
>they think I'm either a super gay or want to crossdress
>explained to them what it really means
>they think its some body acceptance problem
>they said they'll get an appointment with a therapist if I need one
>said they'll even let me on hrt if it "makes sense"
>I can't explain for shot
>mfw

Any type of resources for parents to read online? Like any brochure for parents who find out their kid is a regard or mentally disabled, but for trans

Come on anons I'm almost there, just give me any links for trans info or what transgenderism is, anything a parent could understand
>>
>>8136930
>>they said they'll get an appointment with a therapist if I need one
>>said they'll even let me on hrt if it "makes sense"

I don't see the problem here?
>>
>>8136930
Just send your parents a link to any /mtfg/.
They'll understand.
>>
>>8136930
>they think I'm either a super gay or want to crossdress
So they've been browsing /tttt/?
>>
>>8136942
They're somewhat reasonable, they want something that has sources or science research, or has some doctor's signature attached

>>8136947
No they're just Asian

>>8136941
It doesnt make sense to them right now, in their eyes it's just like getting plastic surgery or implants. They wont let me do it because they want me to be natural and think I would be destroying my body like I'm getting a tattoo. I can't explain for shot why I actually need it, that's why I need a "WHAT TO DO IF YOUR KID IS A TRANS" site or whatever
>>
File: dude weed.jpg (21KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
dude weed.jpg
21KB, 600x400px
>>8136930
Just have them make a thread here, OP, we'll have them educated in no time :)
>>
>>8136964

Just google a list of resources and screen it before you show them so you can tail your information to their needs.

You don't want a source that's like "Common myths about trans people" and it spouts shit. You probably want a source that explains how horrifying dysphoria is and common myths of HRT. Pick anything in that category even a leddit post.

Protip: If you can't convince them don't worry about it. Muh naturalism is the worst shit to put up with.
>>
you're just a blasted crossdresser, good on you queen
>>
>>8136964
huh, didn't know asians were blanchardpilled
>>
>>8136930
Are you one of those fem asians (short, feminine appearance and behavior) or tall manly asians from the north?
>>
I mean, the therapist could probably explain better anyway though.
>>
>>8136930
>came out to parents
>transgenderism
I feel sorry for your dad, he must be feeling so bad because he failed to bring up a normal person.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.