[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the life of a cis female like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

Do they get chased by guys very often?
>>
>>8135236
Yes
also harrassed, groped, stalked, etc.
>>
>>8135240
>also harrassed, groped, stalked, etc.
Nothing compared to what men get from women.
>>
>>8135265
Genuinely kys
>>
>>8135236

Ah, the life of a cissy chaser.
>>
>>8135236
>Do they get chased by guys very often?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90qpDg5y7Lo

DO YOU WANT SOME DICK???? :^)
>>
>>8135236

What age?

A prepubescent one doesn't because she's too young. An adult one usually doesn't because she's too fat. Otherwise, yeah I think they do
>>
>>8135236
As long as you a 6 or higher it's the cushiest life you could ask for
>>
>>8135236
depressing and sad. Most employers won't pay you a living wage. Even if you do have a job, men will get paid more for it. People always try and get sex out of you. Everyone, cute guys, ugly guys, downright scary guys. They will lie about it too. Sex won't even feel that good to you.You can't trust anyone, and relationships are fake because men are all sex vampires without feelings or compassion for women.
>>
>>8136294
[citations desperately needed]
>>
>>8135236
imagine if the worst thing that happened in your life was people calling you attractive during your daily routine
now you understand what it's like to be cis female
>>
>>8136350
This.
>>
>>8135265
Wrong. Men get nothing from women. Because women are useless parasites who take a lot more than they give yet somehow think they're being shortchanged.
>>
>>8136294
>boohoo people find us attractive
>>
>>8136882
Can confirm it's kind of genuinely awful. Worse when you're a lesbian, because you can't even play the gay card, it'll make guys even creepier. And there's like no in-between. Either you're entirely invisible, or people are trying to get into your pants. Some people are more aggressive. I carry a switchblade for that.
>>
>>8136903
Yeah, this is also why I don't blame women for "taking advantage" of men when I see it happen.
>>
>>8136903
I would still take that any day over being an ugly unlovable tranny like. I'm sure it's not all it's cracked up to be but it must at least feel a bit nice to have one of your problems be that people like you SO MUCH.
>>
>>8136916
*like me
>>
>>8136916
>>8136921
being a tranny is shit compared to being a man or woman. i don't think they implied being a woman was worse in any way senpaitachi, like it's pretty obvious
>>
>>8136908
Philippine women are whores and raise their daugthers to be whores. My father made a commitment to god and should keep that good name in the name of allah as he was married in constantinople.
>>
>>8135236
This an invite for men to do what they zero control over.
Just thought id let you know OP. You're an ass hole.
>>
>>8136916
It doesn't. And they don't like YOU. They like what you look like. That means you run the risk of being murdered, but you being a tranny, you already run that risk. I guess it'd be nicer.
>>
>>8136580
Youre right. You should all just leave all girls alone. You dont need them or want them.
>>
>>8136933
Don't really get what you are sayin but thanks for the info anyway
>>
>>8136903
>Worse when you're a lesbian, because you can't even play the gay card, it'll make guys even creepier.

>mfw I realize this is the reason I never tell guys I'm a lesbian, even when they're hitting on me and I don't like it

Seriously I make up literally every other answer.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.