[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this board hate conservative bottoms? Are you telling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Why does this board hate conservative bottoms?

Are you telling me I can't be a bottom without being an SJW LGB tranny pandering ally?

I don't like the ultra religious conservative but I would rather associate with them than with the people that want me to support Islam and trannies
>>
>>8133709
As a top, I can tell you that any dude willing to let me fuck him is cool in my book. It makes zero difference what he calls himself. Just please be fit and masc.
>>
>>8133975
This. Except plz fuck me 10% of the time nice and good.
>>
>>8133709
You're a minority supporting the party of the majority. You're not gonna be popular among your minority group that the conservatives have historically worked against. It's not that shocking.
>>
>>8135186
>its not that shocking that gay guys have a sub complex and would rather let sand niggers who want to kill them than vote for people whos parents were homophobes
>>
>>8136834
>if you're not a conservacuck you literally have to be pro-muslim
no
>>
>>8136902
>calling people with different opinions as you cucks
>>
>>8136934
i don't call everyone with different opinions than me that, just the cucked ones
>>
>>8133709

Oh look, another alt right/conservative thread where there the '''''victim''''' screams 'me, me, me' in an effort to get even more attention than their controversial political views already award them.

And they call SJWs and trannies mentally ill. Yeesh.
>>
>>8136937
>conservacuck

Your implying all right-wingers are cucks
>>
>>8136948
all conservatives are cucks. yeah. i see nothing wrong with my statement
>>
>>8136948
Well, the straight cis rich ones aren't.
>>
File: 1489974670392.jpg (58KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
1489974670392.jpg
58KB, 500x457px
>>8136954
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.