[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

....is there any sort of spiritualism or perhaps magic which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0247.jpg (15KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0247.jpg
15KB, 284x177px
....is there any sort of spiritualism or perhaps magic which can help a person transition into their true gender? (mtf here)
>>
>>8132997
some people do uh what are they called
glamours or something its all over tumblr

good luck OP
>>
No, stop dreaming and take your pills.
>>
File: 40 cal kek.jpg (25KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
40 cal kek.jpg
25KB, 292x257px
>>8132997
kys
>>
>>8133005
any more info. on this? If not trolling
>>
>>8133052
try /x/ or tumblr. its literally witchcraft/neo-wiccan stuff
>>
>>8133057
cool....is there any validity to it?

....really? Tumblr? Tumblr is a little niche thing for trans people?

I am afraid to get hormones because I am afraid the police and U.S. govt. and corporations involved will use it as an opportunity to abuse me
>>
>>8133114
>validity
its a belief. theres as much validity as you're willing to give yourself into it
>>
>>8132997
Yes you can magically turn yourself into a girl. See /tg/ for more information or /d/ for helpful diagrams.
>>
>>8133114
>I am afraid the police and U.S. govt. and corporations involved will use it as an opportunity to abuse me
what
>>
Is there anyway to change penis into vagina?
>>
File: 1452963401438.jpg (419KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
1452963401438.jpg
419KB, 1000x666px
>>8133114
Alright, it seems like you're about to get completely off your track here.
Let me clarify:
Hormones are scientifically proven to alter your body to take on more female characteristics, ideally to the point where people won't be able to tell the difference.
Police or the government will not abuse you, if you're scared of your authority figures at all I suggest moving abroad because the states are actually a shithole.

Spiritualism and Tumblr nonsense has no realistic scientific backing, maybe you can play mindgames on yourself for awhile, but don't fucking come back here and cry when you inevitably start transitioning and cry about being a late hon.
>>
>>8133124
thanks! what are the topics of these boards? Is it similar to /x/?
>>
>>8133177
how hard would it be to transition being homeless?
>>
>>8133185
/tg/ is about magic help and tips and /d/ is infographics.
>>
>>8133177
I am homeless in the U.S. and one of my biggest problems preventing me from transitioning has always been being impoverished and more recently homeless
>>
>>8133193
easier in a welfare country lmao
>>
>>8133201
/tg/ appears to be "traditional games" such as dungeons and dragons
>>
>>8133204
the U.S. is not lacking in social assistance
>>
>>8133221
per say, but it certainly isn't a utopia
>>
>>8133213
Ask about magic that changes gender.
>>
>>8133204
why is that funny?
>>
>>8132997

Jesus Christ gave you a female soul when He put you on this Earth. You already are your true gender. All that remains is to bring your physical and social life into better alignment with a more fundamental spiritual reality that is already extant.
>>
>>8133380
Did God tell you to make this comment?
>>
>>8133563

In a sense.
>>
File: ourfather.jpg (75KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ourfather.jpg
75KB, 640x640px

Consider the following, if you Will:

>The soul is beyond male and female as it is beyond Life and Death.
>Even as the Lingam and the Yoni are but diverse developments of One Organ, so also are Life and Death but two phases of One State. So also the Absolute and the Conditioned are but forms of THAT.
>What do I love? There is no form, no being, to which I do not give myself wholly up
>-Book of Lies

Behold also the visage of Our Father Baphomet, and consider the anthem unto Him/Her:
>For of the Father and the Son
>The Holy Spirit is the norm;
>Male-female, quintessential, one,
>Man-being veiled in Woman-form.
>Glory and worship in the highest
>-Liber XV

93 93/93
>>
>>8133620
I fear that there is wickedness to be found in 'baphomet'

....whereas, it may be that there is no wickedness found in Jesus nor His Father (I am not a 'Bible-believer' but I believe in Jesus)
>>
>>8133620
why is it that you call baphomet "our Father"

sorry, I do not intend to harm you nor bring down any sort of negativity upon you
>>
The Bible says "there is no male or female" but I have quite distinctly felt that I should be only female and should never have been male (I consider myself 'female' rather than something which transcends gender)
>>
>>8134026
>The Bible says "there is no male or female"
Then how can it be forbidden for males to dress in female clothes and lie with men as they would with women?

Checkmate Christians.
>>
>>8134039
This was not in any way ever taught by Jesus....Jesus tells us to treat Moses's law with common sense....that's why he DOES NOT stone a woman caught in adultery....the Bible doesn't even make sense sometimes....Jesus Christ is not the Bible .....mankind just wants to have the answers, that's why we hang onto the writings of mankind (I think this is the common sense conclusion that every Christian will eventually come to)
>>
>>8134000

There is no wickedness because it is not a real being, but a symbol of many things. It is beyond the concepts of good & evil and represents the spiritual struggle of Mankind. Whether the end of that struggle brings you to Christ or Nirvana or Asar-Un-Nefer or your spiritual doom is your own business, but the struggle is there nonetheless.

Consider the hooves, planted in Malkuth (the earthly) the phallus in Tiferet (the Sun & beauty), the head in Da'at (Knowledge, but also potentially falsehood & folly), the Flame in Kether (the Crown, the True Knowledge, and the path to God and Infinity) - and one hand at Netzah (eternity) and the other at Binah (understanding). Consider also the amalgamation of male&female, animal&human; the elements of fire (the flame), water (the fish-scales), air (the wings), earth (the hooves). Finally, the words: Solve et coagula, "dissolve and coagulate" - you must be broken down before being built up.

93 93/93
>>
>>8134026

Yeah but you gotta read that in context: ‘There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.’ — Galatians 3:28 (NASB). This is specifically talking about how salvation works and to whom the offer is open (everyone), not how people should behave in society: the same NT literature also admonishes people not to try to escape slavery and to follow traditional gender roles.

But trannies have the neurology of their identified rather than of their birth-assigned sex, which is a more reliable guide to what their soul is than their genitalia.
>>
File: IMG_0203.jpg (46KB, 294x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0203.jpg
46KB, 294x381px
52Then the Jews began to argue with one another, saying, “How can this man give us His flesh to eat?”

53So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in yourselves.

54“He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.

55“For My flesh is true food, and My blood is true drink.

56“He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him.

57“As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who eats Me, he also will live because of Me.

58“This is the bread which came down out of heaven; not as the fathers ate and died; he who eats this bread will live forever.”

59These things He said in the synagogue as He taught in Capernaum.

60Therefore many of His disciples, when they heard this said, “This is a difficult statement; who can listen to it?”

61But Jesus, conscious that His disciples grumbled at this, said to them, “Does this cause you to stumble?

62“What then if you see the Son of Man ascending to where He was before?

63“It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.

64“But there are some of you who do not believe.” For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were who did not believe, and who it was that would betray Him.

65And He was saying, “For this reason I have said to you, that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted him from the Father.”
>>
>>8134081
>Jesus tells us to treat Moses's law with common sense
so we just throw it all out?
>>
>>8134107
"must be broken down"

Is there validity to this or any evidence that it is a good thing?
>>
>>8134108
ah, but how do we know that was Paul's interpretation?

how do we know Paul even wrote it?
>>
>>8134108
yeah, living proof of female identity and spirit in male flesh paradigm

....this is what the great conundrum concerning my life is all about

It is a nystery because the it IS actually real, just like the fact that Christianity IS actually real is a great mystery
>>

>>8134010
>why is it that you call baphomet "our Father"
He is, symbolically, our spiritual Father, "our" being not all of us but the order of OTO of which I am a part. You don't really need to concern yourself with that part; it's just me showing respect to a concept that is technically meaningless to people not part of the same organisation. Kind of weird, maybe, but it's kind of like a Jew willing to ride the elevator but not willing to press the elevator button on the Sabbath - a way to intergrate the spiritual into everyday life through (small) symbolic acts.

>>8134026
Maybe it means that it ultimatley doesn't matter, that your spirit is beyond either? But it doesn't mean your body can't be comfortable. We're not just spirit, our bodies are real too. The spirit needs neither food or water, my BODY needs that - should I go huntry and thirsty to be pious? Am I a sinner because I sate my needs and make my body comfortable? Nonsense - how am I to seek divine truth unless I fortify my body? For me that fortification & comfort means one set of things and for you another - wanting your gender to be 'right' is a big thing in comparison to eating, sure, but still technically the same kind of need.

93 93/93
>>
>>8134168
Your god is false and if he did exist he would be send to his own hell alongside his false prophet Jesus.
>>
File: IMG_0107.jpg (24KB, 215x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0107.jpg
24KB, 215x300px
>>8134119
58“This is the bread which came down out of heaven; not as the fathers ate and died; he who eats this bread will live forever.”

>not as the fathers ate and died

"63“It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing;"

(In regards to the Old Testament being written in a way to slam homosexuals and cross-dressing ....read also what is said of the 'sins of Sodom and Gomorrah'...

...one of the sins of those people was rape, but nowhere in the OT does it say that homosexuality was their sin.

....later on in the OT, the prophets describe in greater depth the sins of Sodom and Gomorrah....specifically gluttony!
>>
>>8134168
...ah, okay.... I can tell you are very well-versed with the teachings of this specific sect
>>
>>8132997
it's called postmodernism
>>

>>8134136
Maybe it doesn't mean what you think it means? It's more about breaking illusions and limitation - and certainly your Ego - than breaking down your sense of Self. Only when your Ego is destroyed can the Self ascend.

>>8134198
I am alone: there is no God where I am.

All prophets are false, anon. I'm afraid there's no easy path here, no quick route to salvation by simply doing and believing what someone else said. If you want it you have to make it for yourself.

>>8134212
>>8134119
If you're trying to figure our the Universe and your own place in it by reading a book written by a stone-age people, I've got some bad news for you.... sure some stuff can help one in one's search, but largely the Bible is a historical curiosity that should be studied and then moved beyond as soon as possible.

93 93/93
>>
>>8134168
what do you know about Hiram Abiff?
>>
Yes the spiritual ritual is to cut off ur dick and pray to Jesus that ur soul isn't doomed for eternity
>>
>>8134237
I've seen others with powers like yours but it was more explicitly satanic power giving them an advantage (or so I thought at the time....the specific person I'm speaking of was someone who glorified 'satan' whose grandfather was a Freemason)
>>

>>8134248
Nothing much, he is a masonic figure. I know plenty of Mansur Al-Halla, however.

>>8134276
I ain't go powers, nigga... and yeah I guess working hard towards self-improvement will give people advantages, but whoever glorifies something external is misguided.

93 93/93
>>
>>8134339
I'm talking about supernatural assistance , and being given an edge by the 'synchronicity' (in a supernatural way, such as events occurring in nature to your favor at an earlier place in time before one of nature's afflictions comes upon you at a later point in time)

....to discern spirits and discern what spirits are doing what is a very, very difficult endeavor but possible by the power of God
>>
>>8134150
>ah, but how do we know that was Paul's interpretation?

Seems pretty clear from the rest of Galatians 3 since he was talking about Jews, the Law, and availability of salvation throughout it.

>how do we know Paul even wrote it?

How do we even know that Jesus existed aside from similarly tenuous records?
>>
>>8134378
possible also possibly to the trained eye, but even this comes by God's power without the trained eye realizing that it is God's power
>>
>>8134382
there are records of Jesus independent of the Bible.... I do not think the same can be said (fully) of the author's ideological/theological thesis in the Galatians text
>>
>>8134398

A few, though no contemporaneous ones. They are not significantly more reliable than the Church’s longstanding tradition that Galatians is canon.
>>
>>8134434
what about society independent of that specific Christian church? (the church which eventually became the 'catholic church'
>>

>>8134378
Ah, I see. Well, being that I am a 'thelemite' I believe in the opposite of that. Firstly, spirits are just parts of the human brain and not supernatural phenomena. Secondly, nothing can assist you or give you an edge BUT acting in accordance to one's True Will removes all obstacles. A person doing their Will moves with the momentum of the whole Universe behind them; everything becomes effortless.

>>8134398
Most of those records are not contemporary, and refer merely to reports of him and not to him directly.

Besides, analysing the same "Jesus", hebrew form of which can be יהשׂוה (Yod He Shin Vau He), i.e. basically the Tetragrammaton but with Shin - which stands for the word Shaddai (a name for Adonai), and also shuvah, "to return", and also is fire, energy and life and improvement for the better. His name is a symbol for a concept; a dude actually walking around with that name in those days would've gotten stoned to death...

93 93/93
>>
>>8134499
>same
name
>>
>>8134499
Interesting....why do you say that?

Joshua (from the book of Joshua) was of course "Yehoshua" in Hebrew (or "Yeshua" as the Jews call Jesus) ....bearing the same name as Jesus
>>
....I think that the Bible gives plenty of room for all kinds of esoteric spiritualities per the inscriptions contained in it
>>
>>8134264
>hex shaming
God I love the internet.
>>
File: Pentagrammaton.jpg.jpg (28KB, 224x232px) Image search: [Google]
Pentagrammaton.jpg.jpg
28KB, 224x232px
>>8134556
Pentagrammaton, basically. Pretty old and important concept in ceremonial magic. Pic related.

>>8134264
Did someone hex you into being this cringey and autistic or did that just happen naturally?
>>
>>8134485

None of them, to my knowledge, have ever taken issue with the canonicity of Galatians — until these last few decades when Western morals have become so secularised that people have gone searching for ways to discredit the Pauline literature and invent their own religion.

>>8134499
>Most of those records are not contemporary, and refer merely to reports of him and not to him directly.

Yeah but the same can be said of many well-known historical figures, like Hannibal. This is just what the historical record looks like before the printing press.

>[A] dude actually walking around with that name in those days would've gotten stoned to death...

Yeah or crucified or something.
>>
Wow, this...this thread went places.

Can I just say though, that while hormones are essential to the transition and can't really be substituted if you choose to try some sort of magic or prayer that you believe in AS AN ADDITION, it can't hurt.

It's psychosomatic. If it helps you believe in the process, then it makes the process easier. That being said, yeah dude, take your meds.
>>
>>8134763

Word. Nothing wrong with adding a few placebos to your titty skittle regimen.
>>
>>8134499
Absolutely unrelated, but what do you think about Rosicrucians, OTO anon?
>>
>>8134782
Eh. You say tomato, they say potato. The point is there's nothing wrong with a little extra confidence in your treatment.
>>

>>8134774
>>8134763
The "magic" does not help in any truly magical sense: it provides comfort, aid and strenght. For if the spirit is fortified the body can endure anything, and if your choice to transition is something you recognise as your Will then all obstacles willl become as nothing because you will be focused, sharp, determined.

>Fear not at all; fear neither men nor Fates, nor gods, nor anything. Money fear not, nor laughter of the folk folly, nor any other power in heaven or upon the earth or under the earth. Nu is your refuge as Hadit your light; and I [Ra-Hoor-Kuit] am the strength, force, vigour, of your arms.

>>8134815
The old ones of history offer a good source of material on alchemy and kabbalah and estoteric interpretations of Christianity, as long as one keeps in mind that they worked in a pre-scienfitic era and maybe took some stuff too literally. The modern AMORC-guys are literally insane.

>>8134646
Your magical battle against magic autism has failed spectacularly, you turbo-autist.

>>8134723
lol yeah I mean it would have happened immediatley, they wouldn't have let him walk around and preach with a name like that - would've just offed his parents when they named him.
And historical records for other people being scarce does not mean Jesus was real; it just means maybe Hannibal wasn't real either (there are contemporary sources of him tho, fo sure, we even have statues n sheet).

93 93/93
>>
>>8134885
So....yeah, what I just said, but more mystical sounding. Got it.
>>
>>8134926
Based taste in music my nignog, but you have the 'tism fo sure. No judgement.

>>8134933
Not "more mystical sounding", just recognising that it's not just a pracitical add-on but a part of a spiritual search stemming from a deep-seated longing to find one's place in the world. Hardly mystical; everyone has this need.

Think of it like this: a placebo doesn't work if you think of it like a plecebo. You have to really believe, and that means giving it importance . Spirituality-as-supplement will always fail because spirituality per definition CANNOT be merely a supplement.

>>8134953
>Spreading these secrets so openly
Anon-kun, p-please...
>>
>>8134862
>You say tomato, they say potato.

I’ll have you know that I have never once in my life said ‘potato’.
>>
>>8135230
Phnom. You're not one of those yam people are you? I'm pretty open-minded but that is just not a thing I can abide.
>>
>>8135249

Yams are saikyō you Philistine.
>>
>>8135263
I meant to say ' oh no', but my phone is oppressing me.
>>
>>8133114
Underage confirmed. And cops will leave you alone about the hormones.
>>
>>8135314

You weren’t talking about the capital of Cambodia?
>>
>>8135407
Anon, I'll be honest. I have no clue how that could possibly seem relevant in this context.
>>
>>8135423
>feminist typically ignorant of the rest of the world
>>
>>8135451
Yes, how crude of me to not appreciate Cambodia's yams.
Truly, I am a monster.
>>
>>8132997
Step 1) embrace Islam
Step 2) government mandated hrt+op
Step 3) get assigned a husband
Step 4) do nothing, let him work, and have sex with you.
>>
>>8135482

Someone needs cultural sensitivity lessons. :^)
>>
>>8135597
You sayin' you gonna teach me a lesson, anon? ;)
>>
>>8133114
My advice: get hormones before all of your feminine potential drains away (different rates for different people). In addition do whatever spiritual or magical stuff that you feel works for you
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.