[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your dad wont call you she but your friend's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

>tfw your dad wont call you she

but your friend's dad calls you she
>>
>>8132803
>tfw no dream household where your bff's dad is your bf
>>
Because your friend's dad hasn't known you for your entire life and had your old identity deeply engrained into their brain.

My dad constantly slips up but adds that "two decades of anon is pretty hard to get off your tongue", I see his point as long as he's obviously trying.
>>
>>8132834
he has known me for more than 2 decades
>>
>>8132998
Still I'm fairly sure you've crossed your dads mind a lot more than your friend's dads.
>>
>>8132803
I just think that expecting people who already knew you as a guy to easily use proper names/pronouns is a bit much. I personally hold no resentment towards any of my friends/family who mess up with it. As long as they aknowledge and accept you, it shouldn't matter.
>>
he's gotta keep callin u 'he' to prevent people from getting confused about who u REALLY are
>>
Have you tried giving him your bootyhole
>>
File: IMG_0197.png (448KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0197.png
448KB, 1280x720px
>>8132834
My parents used to say that all the time but I was so consistently disappointed by that excuse and upset by them misgendering me that they figured out that it's more important for them to get it right than let themselves off the hook
>>
File: 1457272556908.png (112KB, 359x393px) Image search: [Google]
1457272556908.png
112KB, 359x393px
>>8132803
>come out to dad as trans
>I understand, I don't care what you do as long as it makes you happy
>over a year later
>still calls me son every time i talk to thim
>>
>dad refuses to call me she/her/my girl name, even around my significant other
>flips out and hits me or yells at me because he's at least being progressive enough to let me take hrt in his house so he doesn't have to call me a "made up name"(in his own words, which is ironic because my name is an actually used real name, and the name he calls me and the names he gave to all the rest of his children are made up special snowflake names)
>>
File: IMG_20170419_144244.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170419_144244.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
>>8137972
Is this show worth watching?
>>
>>8137972
Wait, is King Butterfly a cuck?
>>
File: IMG_0087.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0087.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>8138047
Last month I watched all the episodes that are out so far and had a good time. If you want an episodic comedy series about a quirky magical girl with some coming-of-age story and romance drama mixed in, it's worth it.
>>
>>8138291
No, this is fan art of an alternate universe
>>
File: 1430349803905.gif (1010KB, 480x247px) Image search: [Google]
1430349803905.gif
1010KB, 480x247px
>mom is super nice and supporting
>we've gotten a lot closer
>we go shopping and she goes out of her way to drive me home every time
>she gave me a petname starting with the same letter as my deadname so she could save herself midsentence if she fucks up
>only calls me by petname
>even writes my petname
>accidentally got a peak at the contacts on her phone
>i'm deadname "petname" lastname
I'm just confused because she's so accepting and even said in private she's glad I'm transitioning, so why is she avoiding my girlname so much?
>>
>>8138326
She's still attached to the person she thought you were and might not realize how much her coping method is hurting your feelings.
If you haven't already, I would definitely tell her how you feel about her associating you with your deadname and never using your current name.
>>
Because they are your parents and struggling -- trust me your parents friends simply don't care. They are just are happy it isn't their kid and just want to appear sensitive to your condition. You know like most 'allies'.
>>
>>8138454
>They are just are happy it isn't their kid
Fucking this. It's basically only family who are ever bad about this.
>>
>>8132809

>Your bff has to start calling you mum

We may have gone too far.
>>
>>8138326
>we've gotten a lot closer
This is the redflag, right here. Details anon.
>>
>>8138007
This fucking shit is why I haven't been with my father in a public place in forever. Always seeing him at home. He actually snapped at my Godfather because my godfather actually referred to me as she and woman.

Damn, my Godfather was completely fine with all this shit, I really should appreciate him.
>>
>>8138496
i'd rather he treat me like a second daughter tbhon
>>
>>8138556
We just hang out more, sometimes I'll go visit parents on a whim, she also calls me on the phone a lot.
>>
>>8138905
I also feel like I'm much more able to talk about my feelings and such with her now.
>>
File: 1492413224494.gif (445KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1492413224494.gif
445KB, 250x188px
>>8132803

>tfw your dad won't pound your ass

but your friend's dad pounds your ass

wtf poppa
>>
File: SailorMoonAwe.gif (597KB, 342x372px) Image search: [Google]
SailorMoonAwe.gif
597KB, 342x372px
>>8138688
>This fucking shit is why I haven't been with my father in a public place in forever.
>tfw dad still loves me as much as always and actually feels very safe to hang around when outside now
>>
>>8138934
>and actually feels very safe to hang around when outside now
Why didn't he before?
>>
Your dad saw you from the time you were a tiny little baby in his arms. He knows you way better than your friend's dad does, for better and for worse.
>>
Its like if your dad said "well I want to transition to become a woman now, please call me mom". You might be able to call your dad "mom" but he's still on some level always going to be your dad because that's how you imprinted on him.
>>
>>8138964
>He knows you way better
then he should know she's a girl.
>>
>>8138945
Because I was still in the closet, so a lot less prospect of someone trying to start shit.
>>
>>8138984
>dad stop, you're like 30 years too late for this
>>
>>8138986
>then he should know she's a girl

Gender is a construct, he "knows" she's a girl because she identifies as a girl, but he also knows her beyond and prior to that identification. Gender isn't like flipping a switch, nor is it completely only defined by whoever holds it. Its defined by many factors and the fact that he knows OP from day 1 is going to mean he receives all of those.

Thats just the way life is. Eventually he will probably come around, most parents do as they come to know their sons as their daughters.
>>
>>8139008
that's fair.
>>
>>8138984
imagining a situation where my dad did transition it actually would be very hard for me to become accustomed to the new identity, it would he hard for me to not see my dads face. thinking about how that would make me feel actually makes it feel less personal when he has trouble gendering and calling me correctly.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.