[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I tried anal this last weekend for easter and it was the mos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: anal.gif (617KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
anal.gif
617KB, 500x400px
I tried anal this last weekend for easter and it was the most disgusting experience of my life. Even the guy I met on grindr couldn't handle it and literally left without saying a word.

https://youtu.be/J0Ddu42oudU
>>
>>8128053
Did you poop on his penis?
>>
File: 1435631676284.jpg (36KB, 292x371px) Image search: [Google]
1435631676284.jpg
36KB, 292x371px
>>
>>8128065

Not on purpose, but he started pumping me really hard, really fast and it dislodged something and built up some back-pressure
>>
>>8128148
>pumping me really hard
that sounds painful
>>
>>8128053
Aren't you supposed to fast before you attempt anal?
>>
Yeah anal is pretty fucking shitty.
>>
>>8128053
>>8128148
>>8128516
this is why we need gay sex education
>>
>>8128148
Op you are a retard, you made incorrect prepparations and it got you fucked. You first research and experiment with somone you trust and explore how to correctly do it to have a good time for both. You fucked up you idiot whore.
>>
i was just doing a last minute horny grindr review at like 11:30 so wtf was i supposed to do

I'm sure this happens to lots of horny guys late at night
>>
My problem is not with shitdick though the fear of it happening alone ruins the fun.
My problem is with it being unpleasant when it isn't painful.
It's an awkward sensation of taking a long shit, of being bloated and uncomfy and I just want it to end.
Not to mention that I get diarrhea several hours later - I don't know if its the lube or irritation from the penetration itself.

Anyone have tips or advice on the aforementioned??
I'm kind of desperate since I am mentally a total bottom but I prefer penile sensations.
Receptive anal is a taste I am not acquiring and I don't know how to go about learning to like it like I like a good wank. :(
>>
>>8128687
this is how anal works. its only good for one person, and not even that good.

there's a reason that bepis fit vagoop
>>
>>8128502
Fast the day of and poop a a few hours before you clean yourself out. Seriously just poop and wait a few hours, you want to get everything out in the toilet and not on the dude's dick.
>>
>>8128687
try experimenting with yourself until you find what feels pleasurable or not. and it shouldn't hurt or feel like taking a shit, wtf have you been putting yourself through??
stop taking it up the ass and stick to bj's or other stuff until you learn better. use your fingers, maybe a toy, etc it feels awkwars to go into more detail than that but like you have errogenous zones and a prostate

>>8128817
couldnt be more wrong.

i'm sorry you guys are having such awful sex. i'm horrified and hope it's not this way for most other guys
>>
>>8128640
>Thinking that this will not only go well, but is also normal
What are you straight?
>>
>>8128817
No, the bottom feels anal pkeasure from getting his prostate hit. Also he should be really horny to feel this pleasure, so a good top's aim is to make his bottom as horny as possible

t. top Gos
>>
>>8128148
>"oh Yeah anon! Just like that!, Harder! Faster!"
>*BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPTTHHHHH*
>"tee-hee, sorry anon"
sounds pretty fun desu
>>
>>8128687

you douche before teh anal, right?
>>
>>8128148
LMAO you need to fast and enema/douche yourself idiot
>>
File: PepeLike.jpg (39KB, 533x477px) Image search: [Google]
PepeLike.jpg
39KB, 533x477px
>>8128053
Like how does this happen? Im way too insecure and nervous to ever let this happen which leads to me probably enema too much before anal. but going in without any prep? LOL what did you expect?!
>>
>>8129335
Lol, I had a boyfriend who pooped on my dick on the first date.
That was his birthday, btw.
>>
File: fuck step kids.jpg (45KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
fuck step kids.jpg
45KB, 500x371px
>>8129618
how cute ^_^
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.