[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if you were FTM but you stayed a woman because you would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1431315707149.gif (34KB, 630x555px) Image search: [Google]
1431315707149.gif
34KB, 630x555px
What if you were FTM but you stayed a woman because you would crossdress as a man?
>>
>>8126796
I'm ftm and like sissy stuff inside of the bedroom. Just because I might like wearing a skirt during foreplay doesn't mean I want to be seen as a woman in the real world.
>>
That would be normal because the benefits of transitioning as a ftm don't compare to the benefits lost from transitioning. Why leave easy mode when you can have your cake and eat it too?
>>
>>8126819
You clearly don't know how dysphoria feels.
>>
>>8126819
That's still really confusing.
>>
>>8126830
I do. Dysphoria is an extremely painful feeling that leads to dramatically lower quality of life.

For a male to female transsexual, dysphoria makes living life as a male unbearable, and transitioning, despite all the incredible difficulties and problems it brings, will ultimately lead to a higher quality of life because the low quality life of a mtf trans is still higher than a zero-quality life of a male with dysphoria.

For a female, the base quality of life is extremely high. A female with dysphoria will have a much lower quality of life. But transitioning from to female to male still leads to the low-quality life of a ftm. Even with dysphoria significantly lessened, often times the life as a female with dysphoria is still a more pleasant one. This is why there are so many more destransitioned ftms than mtfs.
>>
>>8126894
That's ridiculous, how do you objectively measure the quality of someone's life based on nothing but their sex. Fool, I am gonna be homeless soon.
>>
>>8126894
Your bias is getting in the way. For me, I couldn't imagine why anyone would want to transition to a female even if they do have more privilege. But I still can't see why anyone would give up being a man to become a weaker, dumber creature.
Don't say all ftm lives will be miserable, as there are plenty of cis guys that are happy.
>>
>>8126921
>Don't say all ftm lives will be miserable, as there are plenty of cis guys that are happy.
That's true. There are plenty of ftm that actually are happier and there's plenty of happy cis guys.

I think my main point was that it wouldn't be unusual for a ftm to not transition and just crossdress to relieve dysphoria.
>>
>>8126949
>I think my main point was that it wouldn't be unusual for a ftm to not transition and just crossdress to relieve dysphoria.

So, what is the difference between dysphoria and just not enjoying your gender, basically for the reasons anon listed here >>8126921
>>
>>8126993
Dysphoria is innate, not enjoying your gender is something that comes over your life.

Dysphoria is the desire to be seen as the opposite sex and see yourself as the oppostie sex.

If you want to be a man because it's "better" than being a woman or vice versa you're not trans.
>>
>>8127123
Well what if it's both? Or if I have a weak ego so idc how people see me and would probably just be an edgelord and switch it up more if I was born a guy?
>>
>>8126814
>ftm with a sissy fetish
Well that's one for the bingo page
>>
>>8126814
Lots of guys are into forced feminisation and humiliation, being a transguy doesn't really change that given that sexuality is seperate from gender identity. Sure it becomes more "sensitive" when you're trans, but basically it's a normal fetish for a guy.
>>
>>8126796
Lots of AAPs do.

>>8126814
A G P
G
P
>>
>>8126894
You've been memed by /r9k/. PLENTY of women are in poverty, have mental illness, suffer from isolation and various kinds of abuse.
>>
File: clip_image003_0000.png (14KB, 429x234px) Image search: [Google]
clip_image003_0000.png
14KB, 429x234px
>>8131779
>PLENTY of women are in poverty, have mental illness, suffer from isolation and various kinds of abuse.
>>
>>8131816
Give me a source.

Homelessness is linked to all those issues that's not the same as refuting that plenty of women suffer from such issues.
>>
>>8131731
It's not a normal fetish
>>
>>8131779
Plenty is correct. In the United States however men are more like than women to have poverty, mental illness, isolation, or be abused by orders of magnitude.
>>
>>8131857
"Normal" in the sense of being pretty common and not harmful to anyone (other than the consenting participants), I'm not making any judgement calls here.
>>
>>8131847
http://www.nationalhomeless.org/publications/dyingwithoutdignity/3.html
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.