[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want my dream to come true. How do I become a tall, big dicked,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

I want my dream to come true. How do I become a tall, big dicked, amazonian Futanari girl?

This seems like the place to ask...
>>
I'm not memeing. You're /r9k/ raids did this to me. Take responsibility.
>>
File: 1491611257207.png (241KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1491611257207.png
241KB, 700x700px
>>8126493
I WANT STRAIGHTIES TO GET OFF MY BOARD RIGHT NOW
>>
File: 1424829877608.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1424829877608.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>8126493

1.Get breast implants
2.Never take estrogen
3.Spend a fortune on laser and electrolysis
4.Inject a shit ton of steroids into your anus
5.If you are short, break your legs with a sledgehammer and go to a back alley doctor so that they can fuse your broken leg bones with ape leg bones to make you taller
6.Go to the gym...a lot
7.Inject more roids into your anal cavity
8.Grow your hair out obviously, biotin and conditioner everyday.

Good luck OP, post pics when you have completed your quest.
>>
>tfw 6'1 trans mtf with a genitals well above average size

This is actually the fucking worst just so you know
>>
>>8127059
We don't raid /r9k/

Straight cis trolls spam trap threads for (you)s and to make people mad, or just to collect fap material
>>
>>8127293
Wut about my face.
>>
>>8126493

This is not the place to ask, because it's a technological problem and there's nobody here (or anywhere else) who has experience with that technology.

What you need to do is keep yourself alive, and as healthy and wealthy as possible, for as long as possible, in the hope that somebody will provide this option for you finally. The longer you wait, the harder it will be for you to make the transition, since of course your body will be older, saggier, and hairier. But you just need to assume that technology will take care of that somehow. Some kind of virtual reality, maybe, or a brain transplant or what-have-you.

If you want to talk more about this you should go to a transhumanism community, not to an LGBT community.
>>
>>8127410
I thought Trans people were dickchicks? Can't I just go through the same process, but not get my wee wee removed?
>>
>>8127059
why do you think we're raiding /r9k/?

Most of here don't even think traps are gay, your own board is raiding itself.
>>
>>8127059
>>8127075
nice samefag

nobody says "STRAIGHTES" here
>>
File: 1491319555704.jpg (60KB, 444x794px) Image search: [Google]
1491319555704.jpg
60KB, 444x794px
>>
>>8127851
not him but yeah, CISSIES might have worked better
>>
File: 490.jpg (48KB, 627x626px) Image search: [Google]
490.jpg
48KB, 627x626px
>>8127486
No you absolute retard. Thats not how any of this works. A 5 minute search on google would have removed all of your idiotic notions about transpeople, but no, thats too fucking easy. You had to come here and make a thread about your stupid fetish bullshit. I hope you try hormones, freak out and get depressed and then fucking neck yourself, you Armenian shit twizzler.
I hope your mom gets neck fucked by a giraffe.
>>
File: sexy-amazon-warrior.jpg (141KB, 640x888px) Image search: [Google]
sexy-amazon-warrior.jpg
141KB, 640x888px
>>8128105
I've browsed this board long enough to see that both HSTS and AGP are fetishes no different from mine.

Why don't you just tell me how to become a strong dominate woman (with large penor) you self-righteous LARPing butt monkey.
>>
>>8129183
Essentially you need to inject lots of money into your veins. Big, virile cocks are incompatible with the hormone treatments that would feminize you. So the only way for you to feminize are by artificial means, surgical or otherwise. Facial surgery, fake tits, fat grafts, an obsessive skin care regime... And if you're a manlet, forget it. Not even HGH can fix that.
>>
>>8129183
>HSTS and AGP are fetishes no different from mine.
>Implying HSTS and AGP are even real and not long discarded theories by crackpots.

Im going to be nice and let you know that your stupid fucking fetish is never going to be more than just a fetish. Crawl back to /r9k/ and make threads about >tfw no futa girlfriend
You dumb sack of shit.
There is no way for this to happen so just go back to jerking it to the thought and leave us alone.
>>
>>8127486

Maybe, but transwomen tend to end up looking like freaks, whereas you want to look like a woman yeah? Also if your dick isn't already big, or you aren't already tall, then it'll be that much further out of reach.

The easiest part is the musculature, not that that's super-easy in itself. But you can't count on getting the face you want.

It might be possible to do it now, but you probably need future technology to have an acceptably high chance of succeeding.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.