[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Come to /lgbt/ for the first time >95% of all the threads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9

>Come to /lgbt/ for the first time
>95% of all the threads are about trans this or that
>>
>>8125586
I know. trannies need their own board. WTF does gender identity have to do with sexual orientation anyways?
>>
>>8125605

True.

Since trannies are "straight".
>>
>>8125586
When did you first get trans feelings OP?
>>
>>8125586
>>8125605
>board about trans stuff
>for some random reason fags and dykes get 5% of the board too
>even though orientation has nothing to do with gender identity
>>
>>8125605
>>8125615

This. They need their own board.
>>
>>8125646
Bait
>>
>>8125586
it's the trap fetishists flooding from /b/

t.chaser
>>
>>8125586
I bet it's the same faggot that makes this shitty ass thread all the time.
>>
>>8125586
>be gay
>check out /lgbt/
>all of the gay threads are boring and repetitive as shit
>only the trans threads entertain me
>come here just to read the trans threads now

lmao
>>
>>8125718
please date me, you can call me a boy and i'll wear boy clothes in public and everything
>>
File: 1484964777592s.jpg (2KB, 125x116px) Image search: [Google]
1484964777592s.jpg
2KB, 125x116px
>>8125586
No, gays and lesbians are far more boring than transgendered people.
The board won't be fun and will definitely be dead without them.
>>
>>8125718

I find trans threads quite depressing.
>>
>>8125779
huh? but why?
t. mtf
>>
>>8125738
i don't wanna date a girl senpai
>>
>>8125820
i just told you i'll be a boy!!
>>
File: =D.jpg (729KB, 1920x1152px) Image search: [Google]
=D.jpg
729KB, 1920x1152px
Who cares? Is anyone making you read them? I'm not trans so I ignore them.

Most gay threads are either "I need dick like a Nigerian prince needs bank details; is that gay?" or "I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE STILL FANCY THE GENRE OF GAY MEN I DON'T FANCY! THIS IS AN EMBARASSMENT TO ALL GAY MEN! FUCKING REEEEEE!", so who even gives a fuck?
>>
>>8125820
>>8125832
wait i mean i am a boy. a mentally ill one who thinks he's a girl but still a boy

don't you want to date a boy are you hetero or what?
>>
>>8125842
if you want to be a girl so badly then the best thing for u is to be a girl. why would i be in a relationship with someone thats guaranteed to end at some point (either by transition or suicide)
>>
>>8126359
>>8125842
>>8125832
>>8125820
>tfw this entire situation just happened to me irl but with reversed genders

he's right anon, you gotta be a girl
>>
>>8125678
Even if he is its still true.
This board is over ran by Trans individuals. Its so thick I could easily see an ignorant person coming here and walking away with the idea that every gay person are transsexuals or repressed trans.

There needs to be a separation so things can stop being so mixed up.
>>
>be trans
>come to /lgbt/ to see what other trans people are like
>hate them
>hate myself more
>can't leave
>>
yeah I'm fucking sick of them too. They need their own containment board.
>>
>>8125839
yes, because like 99% of the threads are trans bullshit. Fuck you all, I hope they make more laws to fuck your community over.
>>
>>8127199
reminder that male/female homosexuals have feminized/masculinized brains and being HSTS is just being further on in that spectrum so
>>
>>8127239
>>8127219
>>8127199
WTF do you want to talk about instead? And why are you bitching about trans threads instead of making your own? There's NO interesting lgb content here. If you remove the trans content the whole board dies.
>>
>>8127252
not fucking trans bullshit. And that is your stuck up opinion. Go get trans-bashed. Fucking cunt. So goddamn sick of you faggots.
>>
>>8127259
Why are you reacting so violently? I don't see what's wrong with that answer. Why not make the threads you want to see?
>>
>>8125586
not our fault lgb barely talk about anything
>>
>>8127259
I'm not trans idiot.
And you can't even argue my point, so just accept it.
>>
>>8127299
Well we're gonna have to accept it, aren't we? The whole board is already fucking overrun, isn't it.

And it looks like it will have to come down to that, creating new threads. For fucks sake. I fucking hate you people.
>>
>>8127312
Reread my post that you were unable to form a response to again and again until you're no longer angry
>>
>>8125586
congratulations op, by creating yet ANOTHER thread centered around trans people you once again added to the problem
>>
>>8127252

It's not so much about how (un)interesting a topic is, it's how trans threads drown all non-trans threads, so there's not even the opportunity to discuss topics that don't directly involve or include transpeople.
>>
>>8127386
Everytime i've made a thread about a gay issue it's always gotten responses/replies. This is such a slow board in general that it's hard for anything to get drowned out, so I don't really agree with you.
>>
>>8127396
Not quite true....I mean, it isn't speedy gonzales fast, but it does move briskly enough for threads to get pushed off. I remember posting in a couple, anxious to see what would follow up, and sadly they met their fate by nights end. Not taking sides here, just making an observation
>>
>>8127373
With four of them on the front page, I'd guess it's an early attempt to start consensus-shifting on the illusion that 'no one wants those trannies around, see there were all these threads!'.

The ham-handed divisiveness is always so transparent. I'm not sure why they keep it up.
>>
>>8127422
I mean I'm not going to deny your personal experiences but I haven't ever had that happen to me. Usually if someone doesn't reply to me I attribute it to that poster being done with the thread and moved on, especially on a board like /lgbt/ where a thread will stay up 24 hours before hitting page 10 most of the time.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 638x490px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 638x490px
>>8125586
>come to /tttt/ for the first time unironically
>engage in leafposting as per normal
>>
a bunch of mentally ill idiots. I feel bad for what LGBT has become. Where are my fellow masculine bisexuals at?
>>
>>8127207
this
>>
>>8125605
>>8125615
Transgenderism and gender non-conformity in general has been associated with homosexuality for decades. To a cishet man living in the 60s, a gay man wanting to have sex with other men is a type of gender non-conformity comparable with a transwoman wanting to wear dresses.

It is for this reason that the T is included with LGB. They've been associated together since before LGBT even began and it's only relatively recently that the difference between gender identity and sexual orientation has been realized, and even then many, many people, even some LGBT members, don't know about it. I mean, just look at all the people on this board spouting Blanchard's theories.

For an analogy, think of reptiles. Lizards and snakes are actually very distant from tuataras, and they're all massively distant from crocodiles and turtles, which are also very distant from each other. Crocodiles are closer to birds than they are to lizards or turtles, even. But at the time taxonomy began, zoologists didn't realize how unrelated they all were. To them, they're all just scaly, coldblooded, egg-laying, mainly terrestrial, tetrapods. Thus they were all labeled reptile, and reptiles were thought to be just as closely related to each other as birds or mammals are. We know better now, but the reptile classification still exists because it's a useful classification to have when you want to talk about scaly, coldblooded, egg-laying, mainly terrestrial, tetrapods, and because lumping them all into the reptile group is a lot simpler for the laymen than explaining the idea of clades to them would be.
>>
>>8125586
>Come to /lgbt/ for the first time expecting an inclusive environment for all people with non-orthosexual orientations to discuss matters related to their sexuality free of repressive religious moralizing
>Remember that you only get to be a person if you're part of the alphabet soup club
>>
>>8129736
Why the fuck would you look for that kind of environment on 4chan? The vast majority of people who come to /lgbt/ come from other boards first
>>
>>8129745
I come from other boards. The hobby boards tend to be really laid back. From what I can tell though, this is just /fit/ with different pills.

Also, I'm pretty sure I'll get shat on for trying to start a discussion relevant to my own orientation, since it's not L, G, B, or T.
>>
>>8129792
what is it?
>>
>>8129792
>like the opposite sex
>like the same sex
>like both sexes
There is not any other possible orientation.
>>
That slant-eyed chink needs to make a separate board for just trans shit. It's too much; I want orientative discussion not endless fucking trans threads. We must secure the existence of our board and a future for/lgb/ posts.
>>
>>8129804
>Having a sexual preference for a demographic that you don't consider viable target for romantic or sexual attraction is impossible
Gee, I sure love discussing highly personal matters with the same kind of people that only haven't lynched me yet because they forget that my feelings are even possible.

>>8129801
How would you react if I told you I was a zoophile and fucked my horse every day and she loved it?
>>
>>8129873
A fetish is not an orientation. No one cares if you like kids, dolphins, or get off to the idea of someone shitting in your mouth. This board is not for that and I don't where you got the idea that it was ever for that.

This is a board for gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender topics. Nowhere in that description is horsefucking included. Why not just go to /mlp/
>>
>>8129894
Yup, thanks for confirming that anyone not under the LGTTQI-whatever umbrella doesn't get to be part of the club. You might as well include heteronormative in the alphabet soup so you can better exclude minority groups you don't like.
>>
>>8129924
that's actually not a bad idea. we'll get right on that
>>
>>8129924
Why are you baffled that people who are not LGBT don't qualify as being part of LGBT

It's not fucking rocket science. I mean seriously, why are you even posting here? Why not go to the mecha board and complain that no one there wants to talk about fucking horses and get mad at them for wanting to discuss mecha? Why not go to the food board and whine about how exclusionary they are? What does horsefucking and LGBT have in common, you are ridiculous
>>
>>8129944
>Historically marginalized minority group is now proud of their ability to marginalize smaller minorities
I guess that's just the world working as expected.

As far what I was expecting, I was expecting a board defined more by rebellion against traditional sexual values than a sekrit klub for approved parties only, but that misconception didn't last long. See my original post: >>8129736.
>>
>>8129969
How the fuck are we marginalizing you

LGBT does not mean "all humans on the planet earth" it means gay lesbian bi and trans people. It's not some organized effort to exclude horsefuckers, we don't even like each other here. It's just a place to discuss specific topics, the scope of which was defined at the creation of the board like every other board.

>I was expecting a board defined more by rebellion against traditional sexual values
But why? Do you go into a shoe store expecting to walk out with pizza? The fuck dude
>>
>>8129980
It's cool, I'm not wanted here, I can find my way out.
>>
>>8125718
This, the trans threads are funny as fuck. Roleplaying as hons fucking kills me every time
>>
>>8129602
REEEEEE WE DONT WANT TO LEAVE
REEEEEEEE FUCK GAYS AND LESBIANS TRANNY MASTER RACE
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: tranny bugurt.png (222KB, 828x974px) Image search: [Google]
tranny bugurt.png
222KB, 828x974px
>>8125586
>>
>be cishet
>come to /lgbt/ out of curiosity
>end up feeling awful about my body for days after
>gradually visit more and more often
>eventually /lgbt/ manages to trick me into thinking I am trans
>stuck here now browsing all the time
>>
>>8132110
If you didn't know you were trans from early childhood, you're not trans. You can't "discover" having hardwired neurology to identify as the opposite sex late in life.

I'm not memeing or trolling. You are not trans if you started getting trans feelings after coming to /lgbt/. You are confused.
>>
File: 1489074910970.jpg (616KB, 2932x1724px) Image search: [Google]
1489074910970.jpg
616KB, 2932x1724px
/polgbt/ is the best thing that ever happened on this board.
>>
>>8132062
>slavery to latent homosexual culture
t. trans'bian' admitting 'she' is heterosexual
>>
>>8132161
t. hsts thinking everybody is like him
>>
File: 1491378412361.jpg (3MB, 1312x5040px) Image search: [Google]
1491378412361.jpg
3MB, 1312x5040px
>>
>>8132161
When I was a kid tho I didn't identify as anything. I didn't think about it. I liked wearing dresses but didn't insist after my parents wouldn't let me. My behaviour was very GNC, but I didn't feel as though I were one or another thing. I was just kind of content in my bodily alienation. Didn't flip the fuck out or start claiming I was a girl at all out until puberty. (Actually did say I was a girl a couple of times, but I don't think I knew what I was saying. Like I'd also say I was a stegosaurus sometimes.)
>>
>>8132206
Blanchard's theories are obsolete and meaningless
>>
File: IXeNSNB.jpg (245KB, 800x736px) Image search: [Google]
IXeNSNB.jpg
245KB, 800x736px
>>8132306
>>
>>8132206
idk i'm agp and i've had gender issues from like 6 years old
even i think it's a bit weird if someone had literally no gender problems of any kind as a kid
>>
>>8132161
people can change idc what your bs tranny pseudoscience says. All of you are confused, some are just confused earlier in life. understandable if you're a child but later in life they're just weak and convince themselves they're trans, looking for an easy way out of social norms and responsibility. wondering why people are alienated, it's because ya'll gave up on society.
Im only saying this to help the mongs that haven't sterilized themselves yet, turn back and be a fag.
>>
>>8132325
Agps may or may not be noticeably agp early in their lives. Most seem to notice at puberty but it can be later or earlier.
>>
rofl welcome to /tttt/ where every thread is a blanchard thread (eventually)
>>
>>8132253
>My behaviour was very GNC,
Examples?
>>
File: fuck normies.png (603KB, 618x564px) Image search: [Google]
fuck normies.png
603KB, 618x564px
>>8132357
>t. "transbian" no pass left-wing
>>
>>8132377
im not left-wing
>>
>>8125586
Lol i was just about to make a thread about this.
>>
>>8129873
>I was a zoophile and fucked my horse every day and she loved it?
From the way it is written I assume you're male, which means that all things considered you're still straight.

Straight people don't belong on this board.
>>
you guys realize that someone is spamming with trans threads right?

please do your job and report and hide
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.