[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you have GID so you wanna be MtF but someone says you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
>tfw you have GID so you wanna be MtF but someone says you just have BDD, another says you have AGP, and a TERF from GC says you can just be GNC so you're not MtT, but you transition MtF / MtT with AA and E to fix your GID and get a GNC GAMP partner but people think you're both PsBi and say you're still AGP and not HSTS.
>>
>>8125370
How GNC is your partner?

P.S. There is no way an HSTS would have written this post.
>>
>>8125425

Well I'm MtF and he's AMAB GNC cos we took the COGIATI and it said he should be MtF but he got on AA and E and he's sorta happy looking FtM? He may be GAMP but he's fine with mostly anyone. When people call us PsBi I really don't get it since we're not really dating any other MtF's or FtM's or whatever.

As for whether I'm AGP, iunno. I struggled with GID since HS and was pretty GNC when I was younger and always wanted to transition MtF ASAP. When I hit Uni I bought AA and E HRT from IHP and saw my GP to get referrals. Got on script and doing well as a 20 YO MtF.
>>
>>8125493
>COGIATI
Honscience, stopped reading.
>>
File: book.jpg (84KB, 642x1443px) Image search: [Google]
book.jpg
84KB, 642x1443px
>>8125370
Gender binaries were a mistake.
>>
>>8125370
Hey, what about BPD? You gotta factor in the likelihood of that, so you really need to take an MCMI, on top of the MMPI.

This is well understood, though I do know that it's due to get scoffed at by people from the CIS and BRIC and such.

Of course, this often becomes pure bullshit, like when the BBC gets involved.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.