[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's it called if you support lesbians, gays and bisexuals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: thinking emolje.png (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
thinking emolje.png
143KB, 600x600px
what's it called if you support lesbians, gays and bisexuals but not transgenders since they're mentally ill?
are you still for LGBT rights?
>>
>>8124669
I'm gay and that's more or less me. I consider myself for LGB rights, even though we pretty much already have them. T has to do with gender identity, which is completely unrelated to sexual orientation anyways, so I don't care about it.
>>
>>8124669
I guess some might say you're transphobic.
>>
>>8124678
>Not wanting to feed into mental illness
>transphobic

It's not even bait at this point
>>
>>8124677
>T has to do with gender identity, which is completely unrelated to sexual orientation
lrn2blanchard
>>
You're just a normal person.
>>
>>8124710
Wat
>>
>>8124669
I don't really follow, why not support a person with an illness? They would be the ones who need emotional support the most.
>>
>>8124765
Because they only care about feeding their delusion.
>>
>>8124765
Not OP, but I agree with him. I support them getting better, but I don't think feeding into their mental illness with Hrt and Srs is the way to do it
>>
>>8124749
learn
two
blanchard
>>
>>8124782
Still don't know what blanchard means
>>
>>8124775
Well you are entitled to your opinion but a million studies clearly prove you wrong
>>
>>8124806
There's a disease called Apotemnophilia, which consists of people wanting to chop off their own limbs because they think that's how their bodies are meant to be. Doctors obviously don't do this, cause that would be feeding into the mental illness, but instead prescribe medication, recommend CBT, try aversion therapy, etc. With trans people it's considered bigoted to do anything but give them exactly what they want, so doctors do. I think that's wrong.
>>
>>8124765
>I don't really follow, why not support a person with an illness?

You wouldn't give a homicidal maniac a copy of your house key so he can crash on your couch whenever he needs to. So why tell a tranny they're a woman just so they can shit up everything that has to do with women?
>>
>>8124837
That's not really comparable, it would imply being a woman is as bad as being an amputee.

>>8124850
>comparing women to a homicidal maniac
I mean yeah yeah edgy jokes women are bad etc etc, but that's not even clever. Someone trying to be a woman has zero effect on your life, even mpre comparing it to a homicidal lmao
>>
>>8124850

would you download a car?
>>
>>8124880
It's not theft if you still have the original. I'm creating my own duplicate that is my property as much as your original is yours.
>>
>>8124880
Muh false equivalence
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.