[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This probably belongs in plebbit, but I need some advice. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

This probably belongs in plebbit, but I need some advice.

I found my boyfriend on grindr. Using a gps faker to somewhere near his address and he was the closest guy with the right age. I started chatting to him and he sent a facebook and it's 100% him. He said he was looking for fun and hookups and was prepared to hook up with my fake profile. We are supposed to be in a monogomous relationship.

I still love him but now I'm realising he might have cheated on me. What should I do?
>>
>>8124515
Kill yourself?
>>
>>8124585
I concur
>>
>>8124515

You should know by now that gay and monogamous relationship is a meme.
>>
>>8124515
Arrange to meet up with him and surprise him!
>>
>>8124699

This.
>>
>>8124699

This.

>>8124623

I keep telling myself this isn't true, but it seems to be, ugh.
>>
>>8124515
tell him you found him out, break up if you don't think he'll be able to change
>>
>>8124752

Break up anyway.
If you don't have a zero tolerance policy on cheating when in a monogamous relationship, then there's most likely a high chance that they'll cheat again. Watch him weep when you break up - he'll realise what's he's lost when you're gone and never forgive himself (if he really did like you, if not then it's good for you because you can move onto someone else who truly likes you for who you are).
>>
>>8124515
Why don't you just fuck other dudes like he does so you can have fun on your own and together whenever both of you like and then you break even? Why does your relationship have to be monogamous? If you think you "own" him, i have to tell you that your bf isn't a private propiety, you can't restrain anybody at your will just because you love him. Everybody is free* to do their own thing unless it invades other's freedom and being with other sexual companions isn't limiting your own freedom. He is like a collective farm, you can't just claim him yours. Are you that insecure of yourself and that's why you are jealous? Well, that is your fault.
You should try bdsm so you can fortify your relationship with the shackles of bondage, which lie deep in the hearts of all humankind.
>>
>>8125432
lol cuck
>>
>>8124515
DELET him.
>>
>>8125602
>>
File: uhhh_Yeah.gif (2MB, 190x170px) Image search: [Google]
uhhh_Yeah.gif
2MB, 190x170px
>>8125432
So op is free to break up with him for cheating? Ok then, thanks for clarifying that.
>>
>>8124585
this but for using a fucking rage comic image
>>
>>8125973
yes
>>
You may love him but it's obvious he doesn't love you.
>>
File: 1492472948240.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1492472948240.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>8124515
when you spy on people you often learn things that you would rather not know.
which is why you should trust people instead of spy on them.
yes, he is probably hooking up with other people.
(why did you have to use a location spoofer, though? don't you live near him?)
if you confront him he will probably deny it.
most men cheat, homosexual and heterosexual and bisexual.
if they don't then they are thinking about it.
if they aren't cheating then they are either asexual or too fat/ugly to get anyone.
just be glad you have a hot bf.
you could get an ugly non-cheating one but then you would have to cheat on him.
>>
>>8124623

This, desu.
Dump his ass OP, it sounds like yall in a ldr anyway
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.