[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you got somebody elses body so you get to be cis, who would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: 1487986298956.jpg (51KB, 349x467px) Image search: [Google]
1487986298956.jpg
51KB, 349x467px
If you got somebody elses body so you get to be cis, who would it be? It can be anyone in particular or a random person of whatever description you like.

What would you do with them in your old body?
>>
>>8120249
this gal when she was 20yo.
>>
File: winona-diner.jpg (271KB, 737x1024px) Image search: [Google]
winona-diner.jpg
271KB, 737x1024px
>>8120249
Just Winona

Either that or one of my friends' bodies
>>
But my body has all my tattoos...
>>
>>8121075
If you have any typos or smudges this is a chance to get them fixed.
>>
>>8120249
I mean a 10/10 white girl would be ideal but just being a girl from a first world country would be fine.
>>
>>8120249
>any young and pretty feminist
>she's not getting my body kek
>>
I really want a body like Nick Jonas and I know he's like not ripped and kind of skinny compared to other celebrities but I want it dammit.
>>
>>8120249
Cara fucking Delevingne
>>
I went to the doctor yesterday and I wanted to possess the body of my male nurse the moment I saw him. He was tall and sort of lanky. Looked pretty fit. His skin was also clear and he had a smooth, boyish face. He was so good looking :^(
>>
>>8130830
AAP gay FTM?
>>
Nerdy girl i came acros the airfield in canada
>>
>>8130879
Tell us the story.
>>
File: ellen_page_12.jpg (184KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ellen_page_12.jpg
184KB, 800x1200px
Ellen Page.
>>
>>8133158
Then you're ftm I suppose ?
>>
>>8133197
I'm MtF and would literally kill someone to have Ellen Page's body, she's a close second or third to Winona, just saying.
>>
File: chelsea-clinton-reuters-614x412.jpg (44KB, 614x412px) Image search: [Google]
chelsea-clinton-reuters-614x412.jpg
44KB, 614x412px
>>8120249
Chelsea Clinton
>has tons of money to surgically fix the face and body if I want to
>high paying jobs handed to me by friends of mumsy and daddums
>almost an entire political party dedicated to me and family
>run for state level positions
>auto win as long as i run against a republican
>start cleaning up the democratic party from the inside
>kick out the corporate lobbyists and warmongers
>parents are constantly angry at me for ruining the family business but I know that they'll never put a hit on their own daughter
>withing two decades i make democrats leftists again
>>
>>8133242
>but I know that they'll never put a hit on their own daughter
If Kim Jong-un is willing to assassinate his own brother, no way are you safe.
>>
>>8120249
Dear god yes.
It would be someone who is obnoxiously pear shaped like pic related but 4'2 with D's.

>What would you do with them in your old body?

Thats tough. Id leave and start a new life. If Im feeling merciful Id kill them in their sleep.
>>
>>8135905
>If Im feeling merciful Id kill them in their sleep.
I don't like the implications here...
>>
File: Kim-Kardashian-Net-Worth.jpg (139KB, 2136x1602px) Image search: [Google]
Kim-Kardashian-Net-Worth.jpg
139KB, 2136x1602px
>get thigh and lower leg implants so my booty looks more like a meaty drumstick than a plastic lolipop
>get the worlds first working horse cock transplant
>destroy Kanye's ass in my latest and hottest sextape
>start a trend for women to become futas
>Kanye changes his name to BoiPu¢¢i and makes a fortune off his line of anal training dildos/buttplugs for men
>now live in a world of thicc dominate futas with giant cocks and submissive gaping baras
>utopia achieved
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.