[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be me > 16, ftm, family lowkey knows but highkey doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

> be me
> 16, ftm, family lowkey knows but highkey doesn't accept it
> don't really care anymore at this point
> also no sense of smell, can't even remember when I lost it
> anyway
> decide it's time for me to learn to pee standing up
> be like "fuck it, I've had that snatch for 16 years I know what to do"
> pants down, toilet seat up
> begin the pee
> first few seconds are fine, I manage to hit into the bowl
> suddenly
> lawn sprinkler = activate
> pee all over toilet
> pee all over floor
> ohfuck.jpg
> it's everywhere
> I start wiping with toilet paper
> paying attention so I don't clog the toilet
> almost slip on my own piss
> remember that pee stinks
> wiping intensifies
> I can't ask anyone if it still stinks
> wiping really hard, using baby wipes
> spray some deodorant for good measure
> leave and pray that nobody smells it

How did your day go? Pic related.
>>
When I first started peeing standing up I did it in the shower naked, so it didn't matter if something like that happened. Anyways I went to church with my family and then we had a nice dinner.
>>
>>8118688
HAHAHHAHAAHHA

>t. mtf
>>
File: download (5).jpg (10KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
10KB, 276x183px
>>8118688
>be me
>"18," ftm
>don't put spaces after my maymay arrows because i'm not a faggot
>squat like true slav in order to build leg strength for pissing in toilet
keke
>>
>>8118688
>be mtf with ftm older bro
>roll out of bed feeling alright cuz I've gotten on anti-depressants and they've been doing me well so far
>go downstairs and my dad's bitching to his dad(a shitty person who's every child but one has cut him out of their life) about me and my older bro
>feel pissed off at my dad but also feel joy in knowing that his wife and children don't love him because he's a shitty person and he's going to die a premature death because he's a morbidly obese alcoholic
>go upstairs and feel alright
>want to play guitar or get a shower but instead just look at 4chan

Tis the life.
>>
>>8118735
>mtf with ftm brother
That's cool, or awful. Not sure which.
>>
>be me, mtf
>spend all day in bed because depressed
>wondering how to get antidepressants when my parents don't believe in psychologists/mental illness
>decide to browse 4chan to feel better
>everyone is getting on with their transition

Tbh maybe I should move to r9k at this point
>>
>>8118759
He's a shut-in who owns no article of clothing our parents didn't buy him, and I'm a normie with an alright wardrobe that I mostly bought myself, but not my mom is trying to convince us to trade all of our clothes now that he's getting on testosterone(I already probably own more girls clothes than him) and like I generally pass alright even in my boys clothes so I like them and don't want to give them up, but my mom just thinks the idea would be sooooo trendy and cute, she'd just be the best supportive liberal mom ever if that happened. Like its not gonna happen cuz I want to keep my clothes though, so she can shove this little fantasy right up her ass. Also him coming out has made my dad take me a lot less seriously(and he already had little respect for me) and also I was sorta an asshole to him at first when he came out cuz I was worried he was gonna make me look less valid and now I feel sorta guilty. So it's kinda lame I guess.
>>8118808
My parents don't believe in anti-depressants or psychs either, but you're an adult, go make your own fucking appointment, get your own prescription, pick your pills up and pay for them. It probably won't cost much if you're still on your parents insurance.
>>
>pissing all over the fucking place
Congratulations, you male membership card has been mailed.
>>
>>8118837
I'm not American it's not that easy to get hrt
But I am planning on secretly seeing a psych when my parents leave
>>
>>8118837
your brother sounds cute

does he have a significant other?
>>
>>8118688
>also no sense of smell, can't even remember when I lost it
You shot a bottle rocket up your nose as a child, remember?
>>
>>8118904
No, he claims to be asexual. I figure testosterone is gonna make him a horndog given enough time though.
>>
>>8118735
>be mtf with ftm older bro
This sounds like a fate worse than death. Everyone will assume someone is lying.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>tfw you're a cis male and sits down when you pee
>2017 fell for the standing up meme
>>
>>8118837
have you tried the incest with him?
>>
>>8119021
You know it. I was a cunt to him at first for that very reason, but I've pretty much come to accept it, I'm the normal one out of the two of us and transitioned first and younger, so if anyone gets the doubt it's him.
>>8119035
Ew no
>>
File: 1471438748765.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471438748765.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>mtf pre-op
>out in the woods with bff
>really have to piss
>walk into some bushes
>panties down, squat
>"lol why aren't you standing anon"
>>
>>8118688
>be me
>mtf
>decide it's time to pee sitting down
>sit down
>pee
>finish peeing
>get up
>carry on my day
the end
>>
>>8119063
How feminine/masculine were you both as kids?
>>
>>8119826
Me, relatively fem, him, it's hard to tell because he was autismal as fuck. I want to say he was probably a little fem leaning because he always played with a lot of stuffed animals/dollhouse stuff with me and my sister's.

Also I don't want to play this game I don't give two shits about Blanchardian nonsense.
>>
>>8119063
>not teasing your ftm brother
>>
>>8119857
You're straight though right?
>>
>>8119884
Like I said, I don't wanna play this game little boy. I know what side of the typology you're gonna call me(I assume you already know to because you've already assumed I'm straight.) And I can reasonably guess what side of the typology you're gonna call him, and I don't care and I think you need to invest your time into something more important than silly psuedo-science.
>>
>>8118688
Pee stinks? No? Maybe if you have some health issues or when you haven't had some water in 2 days, but otherwise it shouldnt smell at all in a clean environment
>>
>>8119922
I don't know why this triggers you so much. Neither side makes either of you false trans or anything.

It's obviously true anyway, as you must realize the two of you demonstrate.
>>
>>8119962
Blanchardian theory is just as untrue and disrespectful as the the belief that gay men are just so narcissistic that they only want to fuck themselves or that lesbians are just too immature/sexually traumatized to be in a relationship with a man. I've seen you peddling your shit to more ignorant trans people and I detest it. Why don't you stop trying to psychoanalize people you don't know and comparing it to made up bullshit and instead sit yourself down and have a good think on why you feel the need to shit post your debunked BS on this board?
>>
>>8119955
Thank you! I was wondering if anyone had mentioned that.

If your pee stinks any other time than when taking a new medicine/supplement (goldenseal will make you faint the first time your piss is neon yellow lol) or the very first pee of the morning, you're either dehydrated or (if orange/brown) your liver is fucked. Get to a hospital immediately if you see the orange/brown (think tea) and are not seriously dehydrated.
>>
>>8120011
>debunked BS
Then explain yourself and your brother.
>>
>>8120045
We're trans. There you there's your explanation, happy?
>>
File: IMG_3746.png (776KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3746.png
776KB, 1136x640px
>be me 23 mtf - 6 years HRT
>fully transitioned socially and medically
>to depressed to even enjoy life
>woke up
>ate chocolate
>shIt post on LGBT
>play some steam games with my only friend
>she understands me
>but she's cis and triggers me internally at the things she says
>she'll never know tho
>>
>>8120092
just destroy her and wear her skin as if you were cis as well?
>>
>>8120051
You should realize that shoehorning very different people into a single "trans" label is just as disrespectful and insulting as the the psychoanalyzing you accuse me of.

We're exactly the same except my two types make infinitely more sense than your one type.
>>
>>8120016
Pee will stink if left to sit. It's a good medium for bacterial growth.
>>
>>8119955

I simply never knew because the concept of smells is pretty foreign to me. Maybe I just assumed it because people often say things like "it smells like piss"

I'm also pretty paranoid on whether or not I'm walking around smelling like shit because I'd never know
>>
>be me, mtf
>have neuromuscular disability due to brain damage
>have to pee standing up 'cause sitting down the muscles just won't respond and even standing up it takes like 10 mins to start peeing
better than being incontinent but still reeeeee
>>
File: 1490397980690.jpg (107KB, 363x461px) Image search: [Google]
1490397980690.jpg
107KB, 363x461px
>be me, 18 mtf
>wake up
>browse /tttt/ in bed for 2 hours
>get out of bed and onto computer
>browse QHI and for that 100th time calculate how much money I'll need and when to ensure I don't go broke
>browse more 4chan
>turns 1pm and I decide to get working on my coursework for the rest of the day
>10 minutes in and I get hungry so I m a keen beans on toast
>end up browsing 4chan and Wikipedia for another 4 hours without realising it
>eventually my shitposter friends on WhatsApp ask me how my coursework us going
>"shieeeeeeeeeeeeet"
>think about how if I do bad at uni my mom will think I'm functionally retarded and will say Im too stupid to transition
>work at a snails pace until 2am, get hardly anything done
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.