[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a ftm and I was dating a mtf (online) for a while, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (83KB, 1013x1072px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 1013x1072px
I'm a ftm and I was dating a mtf (online) for a while, but I acted like an asshole when I was drunk and she blocked me on everything.
How often do trans girls usually come back? Will she ever unblock me or is it a lost cause..
>>
That's what you get for falling for the online dating meme
>>
>>8117474
What did you say to make her block you?
>>
>>8117511
Just kind of swore at her a lot, they weren't even thought-out insults because I was drunk so...
But I still feel bad that she got hurt
>>
>>8117531
What type of insults? Why were you insulting her? Depending on what they were, you might be shit out of luck.
>>
you dun goofed, kiddo
also these kind of things have nothing to do with him being trans, it's a standard relationship question so why don't you take this crap to /adv/
>>
>>8117689
Yeah but trans girls have a different thought process usually than cis girls, so I was hoping one of them could help me
>>8117537
Just general stuff like saying she's a bitch and whatnot
>>
File: coulson-glasseson01.gif (1MB, 268x235px) Image search: [Google]
coulson-glasseson01.gif
1MB, 268x235px
Well, sucks to be you, kiddo.
>>
>>8117808
>Just general stuff like saying she's a bitch and whatnot

dafuq

if you want to have a gf do not call your gf a bitch. on the off chance a girl stays with you after you call her a bitch and cuss her out then she probably has some issues about being passive around abusive behavior, which is a bad sign for both of you.

dont expect her to come back but if she does you have to apologize and not do that again, and probably spend some time finding out why you treat your loved ones like this while you are drunk.

I dont know, maybe you guys were arguing over a legitimate issue, but getting drunk and calling people names is generally not the hallmark of a successful relationship. its usually what happens right around the time youre gonna break up
>>
>>8117808
You should know her better than some random strangers on a indo-pakistani textile board
>>
>>8117689
Her*
>>8117808
You're fucking stupid
>>
>>8117474
We aren't all alike, we are different like every other person on this planet. Still, somehow all ftm seem like huge butts, right? They are all the same, 100%.
Could you elaborate how long it takes before ftms stop being idiots?
>>
>>8118631
I wouldn't say they're all the same, but it's gonna take me a really long time to stop being an idiot.
>>
I've rage/neurotic left plenty of people. Find a way to message them? No one ever chases me I bet it feels good.
>>
>>8117999
>no sense of humor standing up for no sense of humor
>>
>>8117474
Doing it wrong OP. We like to be looked down upon in very specific ways, not just randomly insulted.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.