[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be me > in denial that I am gay/rather dysphoric >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

> be me
> in denial that I am gay/rather dysphoric
> decide that it's because I'm a virgin and not the other way around
> meet a girl in a class
> have sex
> play the part well but very much did not enjoy it
> feel immensely disgusted with the female form
> feel disgusted with myself for letting this happen

I told her it was my first time and that the reason I was still a virgin was "complicated". How do I tell her this coming week that this can't continue because I confirmed I am a disgusting faggot?
>>
She won't judge. It will make her wet, trust me.
>>
>>8117390
Tell her that you thought you might be gay so you tested yourself.
>>
>>8117409

Isn't that a bit mean though?

"You wanted a relationship and put out after knowing me for a short time, so I used your generosity as a free gay litmus test. My b, the test was positive lol"
>>
>>8117390
Dude just be honest. Say some shit about how you're really sorry, you were trying to repress and realized it wouldn't work, and then ask if y'all can still be friends tho. If y'all haven't been a thing for very long I doubt it'll be too big a deal for her. You might end up the subject of future "one time I had sex with a fag" stories, but it's just fair.
>>
>>8117471
and she maybe would think
>I got used
>I'm not enough woman, I turn guys gay/he would rather fuck a guy than me

depends all how self-confident she is and her selfworth.
>>
>>8117570

It was the first time, it's been like 2 weeks. I guess it's better now than holding off for 2 months with no sex and going "surprise!"
>>
>>8117650
Just tell her dude, it's gonna be worse the longer you wait. Rn you could easily get out of this without it being awkward.
>>
>>8117390
was it disgust or envy?
>>
>>8117753

I think that I thought I was bisexual or just a lame virgin who wanted whatever he could get (men included), going into this. I thought that my attraction to women was more of an envy, but shrugged it off. Now after having sex I totally know it wasn't attraction, but probably envy.

But the disgust I felt was actually disgust. Boobs are gross, vaginas are gross. Which is terrible because I still want my dick gone.
>>
>>8117581
It worked for me. I still hang out with her occasionally.
>>
>>8117703

I think it's gonna be awkward anyways. She put up with a lot of my hesitation and autism and now she gets to hear that she put up with it only for me to tell her I like cock. I feel so bad for her but I think at this point the only good thing I can do is put her out of her misery. I hope it doesn't go too badly.
>>
>>8117809
Tranny is a meme. Jest be a feminine male, you'll never be a woman. And as far as regular people are concerned, your disgusting no matter how good you look.

As for the gay test, same thing happened to me. I decided get pretty jealous of girls, like my roommates gf was spending the weekend over and I found myself constantly comparing myself to her. But also wanting to make out/fuck her also. Everytime I think I'm gay, I go straight. Everytime I think I'm straight, I go gay. Everytime I think I'm happy looking masc I realize I'm not. This whole thing is retarded op, don't fall for the tranny meme.
>>
>>8118935
>you'll never be a woman

The truth stings. I have two trans friends and one is MtF and has almost been pushing me away from going through transition because she kinda regrets it even though it helped with her dysphoria, even though she's super pretty and passes 110%. Apparently it's a life of hell. Which sucks because I think I could pass fantastically with whoremoans because I look young (13ish and I'm in my 20s) and have feminine features like big eyes and a small rounded chin. But then I would probably be even more depressed than now.

> Everytime I think I'm gay, I go straight. Everytime I think I'm straight, I go gay.

I think it's more like, I am definitely gay but I've been denying it since my entire family would suddenly hate me, and because it'd be a terrible life. This was my chance to have a normal manly life and it just isn't for me. And now I've probably hurt this poor sweet girl in the process.

I don't quite want to kill myself, but if I suddenly got a 2-weeks-to-live cancer I wouldn't be that upset.
>>
>>8117809
>want my dick gone
Just accept you are a fag and go find a guy that you want to spend time with. Cutting off your dick will never make you into a real woman. You were born with an XY chromosome, and you will never get rid of it.
>>
>>8117390
The kindest thing to say to avoid >>8117581 is "I thought I was attracted to you sexually but now I know I just want to be close to you as a (gay) friend and because I thought I was bi/straight I mistook that for sexual attraction!"
>>
>>8119709

I like this advice, I think this is going to be my angle. Thanks!
>>
>>8119671
also a reminder. you will hit gay death at 30 OP

so get stuff down now and kill yourself later.
>>
>>8119001
>one is MtF and has almost been pushing me away from going through transition because she kinda regrets it even though it helped with her dysphoria, even though she's super pretty and passes 110%. Apparently it's a life of hell.
Why does she regret it?
>>
>>8120262

It's complicated and I don't think she really wants to reveal it either. I might ask her next time it comes up
>>
>>8120354
I wish people in her situation would post their stories anonymously so other can learn from them.

Then again, maybe she already has.
>>
>>8119001
>The truth stings...
>I would probably be even more depressed than now.
same here op, im 23 now and had a breakdown with all the trans shit a month or so ago. Felt so happy finally accepting myself, but like all things in life-i knew it wasnt ever going to happen. I ordered some hormones online and have them sitting in my trunk with no intention of using them. I started growing my hair out again and died it blond and get told i look like a 16 y/o and get carded for cigarettes every time i buy them. But i had a girl come over the other day and just looking at her, i realized its a pipe dream. Im just too fucked up and would never pass. And even if i did pass, i've been talking to some guys about trannies and they literally say they would beat the shit out of a trannie if they woke up next to one after a drunk night. Its like, even if i get everything ive ever wanted in life- ide still be disgusting and hated by others, and thats no way to live.
>This was my chance to have a normal manly life and it just isn't for me.
same here. I always figured when i was young that i would just hide all the "feminine" traits and play the game just like anyone else, but it killed me faking it for so long. Now im just doing all the things i enjoy, no matter how much of a "faggot" it makes me look. Interestingly enough, i seem to get even more female attention now.

>I don't quite want to kill myself, but if I suddenly got a 2-weeks-to-live cancer I wouldn't be that upset.
i think we all think like that. Thats one of the reasons i started smoking. I knew that i wouldn't be able to smoke if i transitioned, so either i transition and deal with all that - or i (hopefully) get lung cancer and die. I dont think my phyce will be able to take much more of this pretending and flip flopping.

>And now I've probably hurt this poor sweet girl in the process.
you really shouldn't look at it like that. I've had a few girls like that and they really just wanted dick.
>>
>>8122252

I think you should try to transition. Keep in mind that those guys aren't thinking of a person when they consider that situation, they're just imagining they woke up tricked by a boogeyman. And even if that's the way they feel while knowing that a tranny isn't just a man, not every man is like that and you don't need the approval of everyone or anyone to live the way you want. Just find one man you love who loves you and knows you're trans and you're fine.

>i seem to get even more female attention now

My first reaction to this was, "What is wrong with women?" But actually, it might be that you seem more confident and/or happy now.
>>
>>8122298
>I think you should try to transition.
i work for a small company and am 100% certain they know im a closet tranny freak. The owners would joke about me being gay here and there, and even joked i looked 'pretty' with my hair dyed blond. But the problem goes much deeper than that. I've just tied myself to a 43k loan for a single wide trailer and can't risk being fired. I've channeled all of my energy after graduating high school to working my ass off, going from working at a gas station every day ridind a shitty bike to owning land and and now a hoome, with a nice used car. Everything i own and all of the things i've accomplished would be put in jeopardy if i do something so crazy and drastic. and at the end of the day, even if i went through with it all started transitioning, i feel like im killing all potential all locking away all my friends and family more than i already have.

and if thats not enough, i've had a series of dreams that have been bugging me from a few years back. All revolving around me chasing a girl around and what not. I used to think it was about the girl i wanted to be with, but after losing my virginity and realizing im not that attracted to women - it takes a whole new context.

I think that its just too late for me. If my early life was easier and i didn't go through all the bullshit i went through - i would have realized it alot sooner. But despite my feminine face im jacked and have huge feet and hands. I would never pass as anything but a pretty faced tranny at best (as if being a tranny wasn't enough).

It reminds me of an old greek story about a young gay lad who kinda went through a identity crisis when he realized he could no longer be a good looking bottom and had to grow up and struggle like the rest of the men.

Every month or so i get on this board to see if the feeling of this shit goes away, and it seems like it just keeps getting stronger. Life sucks, then you die.
>>
>>8122385
>and if thats not enough, i've had a series of dreams that have been bugging me from a few years back. All revolving around me chasing a girl around and what not. I used to think it was about the girl i wanted to be with, but after losing my virginity and realizing im not that attracted to women - it takes a whole new context.
Gender identity theory proven true yet again :^)
>>
>>8119671
First, there's no such thing as an "XY chromosome". Secondly, chromosomes are a much less significant thing than your anatomy, you can pretty much safely pretend they don't exist, unlike having this weird tumor where your vagina should be.
>>
>>8122385

But why not just take the hormones without trying to transition socially?

>It reminds me of an old greek story about a young gay lad who kinda went through a identity crisis when he realized he could no longer be a good looking bottom and had to grow up and struggle like the rest of the men.

I thought you were talking about Narcissus at first.

>>8122408

In that she wants to catch the womanhood she desires and that the woman represents because she is innately a woman?
>>
>>8122518
>In that she wants to catch the womanhood she desires and that the woman represents because she is innately a woman?
Clearly.
>>
>>8122550
Then what do I do from here? How do I properly repress?
>>
>>8122629
Check out /agpg/.
>>
File: 1411529194569.gif (445KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1411529194569.gif
445KB, 250x188px
>>8117390
How did you even get hard?
>>
File: 1430454171967-d.gif (1MB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
1430454171967-d.gif
1MB, 650x366px
>>8117390
>be me, 19
>kinda have the same thoughts
>had one gf but never had sex
>dont feel reassured as a man at all since quite a while
>dont know what the fuck i am, m, f, inbetween
wat do
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.