[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A friend of mine thinks it is less personal to suck another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 8c6.png (102KB, 200x218px) Image search: [Google]
8c6.png
102KB, 200x218px
A friend of mine thinks it is less personal to suck another man's dick than it is to kiss one. I was curious about what you fine gay people think about it as well. For clarification this is referring to man on man.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12757098
>>
I love kissing dicks
>>
Tell your friend it's okay to be gay
>>
File: 1491629665384.gif (4MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491629665384.gif
4MB, 300x300px
>>8114725
its fucking gay either way. what type of retarded question is that?
>>
Has your friend ever gotten his dick sucked? Sounds like a virgin
>>
>>8114746
Well, yeah
>>
>>8114746
OP's """"friend"""" really wants to suck a dick, but is trying to make sure he doesnt get too many gay cooties from it because he doesn't want to upset his family by not marrying a nice girl giving them grandchildren.
He want's to "experiment" but he's afraid if he kisses a guy on the lips the magical fairies will fly out of the guys butt and drag him over the rainbow and give him a homolombotomy
>>
>>8114787
Ya caught me
>>
>>8114788
FYI: If you want to suck a dick you like dudes. Maybe you like girls too, I dunno, doesn't matter. But you like dudes, and there is literally nothing you can do or not do that will change that.
If you're trying to suppress your dude-lust then a dick in your mouth isn't going to help. And if you're this fucking retarded that you can't figure that out and are trying to come up with this dumbass faggot logic of it not being as gay as kissing, then you really suck at suppressing it and you're probably going to end up fucking around on your wife (if you ever get one) and giving her herpes or something.
Hell, maybe youll win the jackpot and get HIV and give it to her while simultaneously getting her pregnant. Then you can be a happy fucking AIDS family. All because you're too much of a little bitch to just admit you like dick and just get the fuck over it and make sane choices with your life.

Tell your "friend", good luck with that.
>>
>>8114836
I am OP's friend and he did not give full context. The hypothetical includes a gun to your head, you have to do one or the other.
>>
>>8114856
I've never known a straight guy make up hypotheticals that would give him an excuse to stick a dick in his mouth.
You don't need a gun, you just need enough booze so that you don't second-guess yourself or worry about how you'll feel about it when you're sober.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.