[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no problem with you LGB's, but I wish you would separate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_0528.jpg (39KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0528.jpg
39KB, 645x773px
I have no problem with you LGB's, but I wish you would separate yourselves from mentally ill transgenders. They deserve to be persecuted for their unnatural perversion.
>>
>>8110737
Ok so what makes a transgender "mentally ill" is it all trans or just alot of them?
>>
File: 1487229943361.png (379KB, 592x546px) Image search: [Google]
1487229943361.png
379KB, 592x546px
>>8110737
no Im pretty sure youre an interdimensional shapeshifting pedophile trying to divide and conquer us
>>
>>8110762
It's all trans. One of the immutable laws of nature is that men are men and women are women. I accept that sexual orientation can vary, as those variances even occur in other animal and even mammalian species, but gender dysphoria is LITERALLY a mental illness that infects our society like a plague if it's allowed to fester.
>>
File: 1459116210470.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
1459116210470.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>8110807
>gender dysphoria is LITERALLY a mental illness
The trannies believe this too though.
>>
>>8110737
>They deserve to be persecuted for their unnatural perversion.
you mean being women into dudes, same as cis chicks are?
>>
>>8110823
Yes, but rather than wanting to overcome their illness, they want to succumb to it. You wouldn't advise a depressed person to give into their depression and just kill themselves. You wouldn't advise an anorexic to give into their anorexia and starve themselves. So why would you advise a gender dysphoric to give into their gender dysphoria and mutilate themselves?

>>8110847
I don't understand what you're trying to say
>>
>>8110879
trannies' only 'unnatural perversion' is the same as cis girls. being attracted to guys as a girl.
>>
>>8110879
>So why would you advise a gender dysphoric to give into their gender dysphoria and mutilate themselves?
Do you have an alternative idea to treat gender dysphoria?
>>
>>8110919
Medication, therapy, things of that nature. When people with Schizo or something think they're celebrities, the immediate response isn't to get an operation to make them look like that celebrity. With trannies, though, they don't even try. Fucking twelve year olds can take hormone blockers and have their cocks chopped off
>>
>>8110879
Repressing causes more pain and likely suicide.
>>
>>8110957
>Medication, therapy, things of that nature.
You mean the things that convert transpeople into their perceived gender?
>>
>>8110958
Then put them on meds and get them therapy. Also, stop normalizing this bullshit. One of the primary reasons people don't give into anorexia and depression is because they know it's wrong. Transgenders are being taught that giving into dysphoria is ok
>>
>>8110957
>twelve year olds can take hormone blockers and have their cocks chopped off
where is that true??
>>
>>8110968
Obviously not what I meant. When a person with body dysphoria seeks treatment, they don't fucking put them on medication to starve them. They put them on medication to treat the dysphoria.
>>
>>8110907
They're not girls, though. They're men under the delusion that they are women, or they're women under the delusion that they're men. But simply being deluded as to the reality of something doesn't make your delusion true.

>>8110919
Continued talk therapy and meditative techniques to squash those desires and feelings.

>>8110958
I don't believe that, but even if it were true the good of society outweighs the good of the individual in this case. Society is harmed by tolerating perverts who will inevitably abuse a child or otherwise peddle their perversion.
>>
>>8110972
>Then put them on meds and get them therapy.
So hormone treatment and psychology sessions to see if they're fit for transitioning?
>>
>>8110982
Hormone treatment.
>>
>>8110979
In Canada. Not sure about the surgery being allowed for under-18s, but the HRT absolutely is. Recently there was a law passed to prevent discrimination against trannies, and the figurehead they were using for this law on the front page of papers was a 10 year old child that was already on HRT. That's wrong and immoral
>>
>>8110979
http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/sex-change-treatment-children-rise-article-1.1025598

>The report details 97 girls and boys treated between 1998 and 2010; the youngest was 4 years old. Kids that young and their families get psychological counseling and are monitored until the first signs of puberty emerge, usually around age 11 or 12. Then children are given puberty-blocking drugs, in monthly $1,000 injections or implants imbedded in the arm.
>>
>>8110987
>Society is harmed by tolerating perverts who will inevitably abuse a child or otherwise peddle their perversion.
Then you better move to Saudi Arabia or something, because in a free country, freaks get to be freaks. Also the "lgbt people are all pedos" meme is pretty stale by now, it's the current year fampai.
>>
>>8110987
>perverts who will inevitably abuse a child or otherwise peddle their perversion.
Alright, you got me, I totally took the b8.
>>
>>8110737
by your logic, anyone who ever had plastic surgery is mentally ill
>>
>>8110988
>>8110999

That's the equivalent of encouraging a person with body dysphoria to starve themselves.
>>
>>8111009
>>8111006
you can give blockers to underaged transpeople, which is reversible.
>>
>>8111021
No, because the difference is anorexic people are hurt by starving, transpeople feel better on hormones.
>>
>>8111010
>Then you better move to Saudi Arabia or something, because in a free country, freaks get to be freaks.
Not even in a 'free country' do you have absolute freedom, nor should you.

>Also the "lgbt people are all pedos" meme is pretty stale by now
Stop lumping in LGB people with trans
>>
>>8111016
Yes, I would agree with that. Their mental illness is not as harmful to society as gender dysphorics though, but they are still mentally ill
>>
>>8111027
>'free country'

>those quotations

I knew it. You're a communist spy.
>>
>>8111031
>Their mental illness is not as harmful to society as gender dysphorics though
Neither are harmful to society.
>>
>>8111016
Yeah, no. Plastic surgery is just a cosmetic thing- there's no mental aspect. People don't think that they were born to have bigger tits, they just want to have bigger tits. If people just want to change genders, then fine, let em do it, but don't expect support from the government, society, or anyone, really
>>
>>8111014
It's not b8. Transgenders are usually mentally ill because of childhood abuse, and it's a vicious cycle: most of them will abuse a child
>>
>>8111041
[citation needed]
>>
>>8111026
I have bipolar depression and a lot of times that means I want to self-harm. There's literally no downside for me- I feel better, I don't mind the scars. But doctors have determined that it's a destructive behavior so they don't let me do it, and if I continue then my therapist and psychiatrist basically make me go to a mental hospital. Trannies are the same way, it's just that doctors go along with their bullshit.
>>
>>8111035
No country on Earth is truly free.

>>8111036
Yes, they both are to varying degrees. Trans are far worse though, they subvert and corrupt the moral society with their degenerate perversions
>>
>>8111027
>Stop lumping in LGB people with trans

THANK YOU. I'm so sick of that bullshit. LGB is about sexual orientation, T is about gender identity (aka mental illness)
>>
>>8111041
i was never abused as a child, and i have yet to be diagnosed with anything other than gender dysphoria.

then again im also really cute and passed pre-hrt so im just 2 trutrans for ur logic :)))

>>8111056
hahaahahaha so youre mentally ill and youre trying to project the way youre treated.
the thing is though i dont need to treat myself the same way you do. sure it might be abnormal or some sort of mental illness in your book, but im living with myself pretty well and im actually extremely happy with where i am after just 2 months of hrt!! so the thing is im being less of a burden to everyone around me by not being sad and having low self esteem BECAUSE of this treatment. which of course, means that its helping me and this is the case to most people that need hrt! it gives you hope, and it helps you get through the burdens of aging like a man.
>tfw trudeau is handing me pills for 1 dollar a month
>>
>>8111079
I'm treated very well. I don't hate transgenders, I just hate how they act. It's bad practice to let you feed into your mental illness. No other disease is treated that way. The fact that the government subsidizes this bullshit is just sickening. I would be fine if they paid for you actually getting better, but this is just a cop out.
>>
>>8111091
but i am better

im finishing my degree, working a generic student job to pay my loan, i get well with my parents and i have a thriving social life. what is better for you?
>>
>>8110879
transitioning is how they overcome it you dolt
>>
>Its a repression thread
>>
>>8111091
>the government subsidises the medically agreed cure
>cop out
>>
>>8111091
>I don't hate cancer patients, I just hate that the government subsidises chemotherapy
>they should just peddle homeopathy
>>
>>8111111
>>8111111
>>8111111
>>8111111

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>8111101
I feel better when I cut myself. Should this just be accepted behavior? Should the government pay for my razors and knives?
>>
>>8111113
>>8111120
The """Medically agreed cure""" is a cop out. They're letting trannies give into their mental illness, as treatment.
>>
>>8111111

nice get
upboated!
>>
>>8111105
No, transitioning is giving into the illness. Overcoming it would be suppressing those sick desires and still living a healthy and productive life.
>>
>>8110987
>squash those desires and feelings.
But I like them?
>>
>>8111173
Yes, because you are mentally ill and your mind is sick. Anorexic people like starving themselves. That doesn't make it right or healthy.
>>
>>8110907
except many trans girls are le ebin "transbian" memes (aka. I want to get all the benefits of being a girl while still getting to bang them)

"straight" trans girls are okay
"transbians" are failed men
>>
>>8111126
okay look, i know you have very solid moral stances and no one in this board will change them nor will you change mine. but you have to understand that im not harming myself by using a treatment that has been agreed on universally thus far. im happy with who i am, and i wouldnt have my life in any other way. yes it was hard to get where i am, but i feel very very good with my body and myself.

this isnt unhealthy as much as it may be immoral to you, but a lot of people dont share the same moral code that you do and it doesnt make you superior or inferior, just different. and living with those differences is part of being a functioning member in society.
>>
>>8111195
I couldn't give less of a fuck about the moral implications of sex changes, I care about the real world changes that come as a result
>>
>>8111213
suicide rates drop from less stigma?
>>
>>8111226
Three hundred bajillion genders, men participating on women's sport teams, le pronoun game, trannies raping people by hiding their biological gender before sex, bathroom laws, everyone is fucking xir until they identify their own genders.
>>
>>8111245
i mean you must know a lot of these things are just propaganda that are unlikely to become real, since trans communities themselves disagree with them, and its mostly a minoritary movement
>>
>>8111245
Lmao, so much of this stuff is dog whistling nonsense, you really think any of us here advocates for the existence of three bajillion genders or xe/xir pronouns?
>>
>>8111255
I don't ever see trans people speaking out against them.
>>
>>8111263
This is 4chan, so of course not, but in the mainstream I see this shit way too often to be able to just dismiss it that easily
>>
>>8111271
i mean i just dont care enough to even give them a chance at having a voice
>>
>>8111185
But anorexics are deluded and think they're fat. I know I'm male.

>>8111191
>aka. I want to get all the benefits of being a girl
Why shouldn't transbians get the 'benefits' of being girls same as cisbians?
>>
File: tumblr_nx100tZXAu1u665aio1_500.png (102KB, 434x226px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx100tZXAu1u665aio1_500.png
102KB, 434x226px
>>8110737
so do we

>>8110847
>being women
>>
>>8111475
A better example is Apotemnophilia, which is when people feel like they need to lose a limb. Do doctors just go around chopping off limbs? No, they treat it in different ways
>>
>>8111475
>But anorexics are deluded and think they're fat. I know I'm male.
No, you are merely deluded and think you're male.
>>
>>8111499
Fun fact, the comorbodity of apotemnophilia and GID is actually quite high, being 10 transsexuals to 52 would-be amputees in one study.
>>
>>8111508
Kek. Retarded mental illnesses go together like peas and carrots
>>
>>8111508
http://www.annelawrence.com/amputation-GID.pdf
>>
>>8111545
Isn't this kind of bad though? Because it suggests that the only valid treatment for these people is just cutting their arms off? Or maybe that's... okay? Jeez this is kind of giving me weird feels.
>>
>>8111577
>maybe that's...okay
Holy shit, it's that mentality that leads to the normalization of transgenderism and other mental illnesses. No, they should not get their fucking arms cut off, they should be admitted into psych wards. Christ
>>
>>8111490
Being women is fine!

>>8111499
>>8111577
Not your body.

>>8111502
I know I'm male and want to be female.
>>
>>8111588
But the only valid treatment for trans people is transition, there's no effective psychological treatment. Just like how we can't actually zap the gay out of someone.
>>
>>8111594
>not your body
People are actually this cucked. Yep, let's just go ahead and start chopping off limbs. Hell, let's get the fucking state to subsidize it. If they want to do it themselves, fine, but under no circumstances should a doctor ever perform that operation.
>>
>>8111599
What if they had that mentality about apotemnophilia? Good thing they didn't and now there are some legitimate ways to treat it, ways that could probably be translated over to transgenders
>>
>>8111615
Uhh, what are those legitimate ways?
>>
>>8111620
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apotemnophilia#Treatment
>>
>>8111620
http://www.biid.org/treatment-biid.html
>>
Doesn't make any sense to accept LBG but not T. Either you accept all of it or you oppose all of it.

>but gay men at least don't cut their penis off!
So what? They don't use it in a constructive way either. If all they're going to use it for is sticking it in men's asses it's the same thing as cutting it off. Gays are literally trannies.
>>
>>8111639
LGB is about sexual orientation, T is about gender identity. How are they related?
>>
>>8111639
Why the fuck do u think its ok to pretend to be the opposite sex when you never can be, literal mental illness
>>
>>8111737
>source: my ass
>>
>>8111728
Being homosexual is also a mental illness that's all I'm saying.
Accept both or neither.
>>
>>8111760
I keked
>>
>>8111737
this is completely false
>>
>>8111783
Gays require no treatment to be content, they just want to be left alone. Trannies require hormone blockers, and sex changes, and crossdressing, and le pronouns in order to be happy. That's the distinction I make between the two
>>
>>8111624
>>8111637

I'm not sure this would work for transsexualism, when current treatment doesn't actually physically harm you, so there's no real incentive to go down this road, especially now that we're embarking down the path of "trans acceptance". I can tell you have "good" intentions, but I just don't think people are gonna go for it.
>>
>>8111820
>current treatment doesn't physically harm you
Why do trannies have the highest suicide rate of pretty much any demographic then?
>>
>>8111803
As long as the state doesn't pay for those things then it's fine right?
>>
>>8111839
I don't want it to affect me in any way. Won't change the fact that it's a mental illness though
>>
>>8111608
Doctors giving patients what they want is fine.
>>
>>8111858
Then why won't doctors do it?
>>
>>8111839
The state actually DOES pay for hormones and certain surgeries.
>>
>>8111829
because actual treatment is refused by them, the way they see they have nothing wrong with themselves, and we have a bunch of feminists that further empower that. The suicide rate is high among transgender that make a sex change, not all transgender. It's mostly out of regret, confusion and depression.
>>
>>8111873
Only in your gay europe countries and communist shitholes like California
>>
>>8111875
Exactly. Transgenders need real treatment, not sex changes and hormone therapy
>>
>>8111594
>implying mtfs are women
>>
File: discriminative_vs_generative.png (110KB, 1314x523px) Image search: [Google]
discriminative_vs_generative.png
110KB, 1314x523px
>>8110737
>separate yourselves from mentally ill transgenders
>>
>>8110737
The only T that deserved to be shunned and humiliated are the tripfags.
>>
>>8111910
There's a pretty based one in this thread:
>>8111718
>>
>>8111875
>The suicide rate is high among transgender that make a sex change, not all transgender
I pride myself on being a fairly impartial thinker and I'm uncertain about a lot of the theory here, especially around late onsets and nonbinaries, but I've seen so many people make this claim and every time I've gone to check I've immediately found zilch to corroborate it. The closest I got was a study that one or two outlets claimed made this suggestion, until the researchers themselves intervened to ask where the fuck people were getting this? Because it actually suggested the opposite. Everything points to the opposite of this being true.
>>
>it's a OP repeats the same anti-trans arguments everyone has heard here millions of times thread
>>
>>8111875
I don't regret having an orchiectomy, and that was years and years ago. The neo-vagina thing is fucking weird though, and every guy I've talked to said they weren't interested. So why am I going to drop an enormous amount of money on making my life even more complicated. I can definitely see regret, especially in cases where it's sexually non-functional, lacking in depth or plain ugly. Plastic surgery doesn't change your physiology.
>>
>>8112038
>removing your balls but keeping your worthless dick is less "complicated" than just getting something that basically looks like a vagina

Honestly I just want to be able to take off my pants at home and swim with my friends without any "complications". I don't care what prospective sexual partners think, there are too many fish in the sea for me to care.
>>
>>8112054
It's essentially a wound that you manipulate to never heal fully. I can't even imagine how prone to infection and irritation that must be. For the rest of your life.
>>
>>8112111
>prone to infection and irritation

I can't find any evidence that they can get infected like an actual legit wound, I only found reports of gonococcal infection (gross).
>>
>>8112111
real vajunos are p prone to that stuff anyway so im ok
>>
>>8112134
I'm sure it's not quite as bad as a completely open wound. But I mean actual vaginas have a mucous membrane lining the interior, with an internal bacterial ecosystem and an acidic ph to help fight germs. A neo-vagina has none of that, it's just the skin of the scrotum or penis, scraped to remove the top layer that has hair follicles, and inverted. So the inner lining is only this thin layer of damaged skin, and it's a dank dark area without much airflow. I can only imagine it must lead to infection frequently especially after rough sex. Trannies who have had the operation give scattered and inconsistent half-truth reports as usual.
>>
File: tramp.piss.gif (2MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
tramp.piss.gif
2MB, 480x480px
>>8110737
I have no problem with you nazi's, but I wish you would separate yourselves from mentally ill maga cucks. They deserve to be persecuted for their unnatural perversion.
>>
>>8111126
Because cutting or starving yourself poses a health risk. What are the health risks of transitioning? The only thing I can think of as far as MtFs is an increased chance of breast cancer, but you also get a decreased risk of testicular and prostate cancer.
>>
>>8112185
well you make that sound pretty terrible. still prefer it to a dick tho
>>
>>8112185
Trans women actually do have vaginal microflora, but I see what you're saying. And the higher pH of neo-vaginas is because of the specific lack of lactobacilli, which are also lacking in young girls who haven't yet started menstruating, so it kinda makes sense. But yeah, I see what you're saying.

Still think it would make my life less complicated tho
>>
>>8111615
If they've found other treatments for apotemnophilia, then good for them. But that doesn't mean there is or even could be a similar treatment for GID. People have been trying to treat it in ways that don't involve transition for decades. It doesn't fucking work. Transition has been proven to reduce depression and anxiety for trans people, especially younger trans people who get to avoid going through their natal sex's puberty entirely. It's not a perfect solution, but it is absolutely the best one we have.

If someone were to find an alternative treatment for trans people then that'd be great. But it doesn't fucking exist so of course people are going to go with the best treatment we have. Saying trans people shouldn't be allowed to transition because we could POSSIBLY, not even certainly, have a better alternative treatment in the future is just ridiculous. Do we ban treatments for any other medical issue just based on the possibility of a better treatment popping up?
>>
>>8112185
how to get cis girl membrane???
>>
>>8112255
Aversion therapy and CBT both work
>>
>>8112989
Source?
>>
>the only sensible treatment for gender dysphoria is to pump your body full of unnatural hormones and cut your peepee off

>the only sensible treatment for schizophrenics who think their cat tells them to murder people is to go out and murder people

This is what trannies actually think
>>
File: 7hWYBbgl.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
7hWYBbgl.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>8113035
Nice sophistry.
Why don't you step it up with an actual argument?
>>
>>8112993
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apotemnophilia#Treatment
Works for a similar mental illness
>>
>>8113035
Being trans doesn't result in physical harm being done to others though.

And we actually have treatments for schizophrenia that can suppress their psychological issues and make them happier. We have a treatment for gender dysphoria that does this too, by undergoing social and physical transition. Neither of them are perfect solutions but they're both better than any alternatives or doing nothing.
>>
>>8113067
>LOL DOESN'T AFFECT YOU
>being a lolkiketarian
>>
File: CAOdiBTUsAA0Adi.jpg (38KB, 600x588px) Image search: [Google]
CAOdiBTUsAA0Adi.jpg
38KB, 600x588px
Daily reminder that suicide rates of post-op tranies are almost the same as pre-op. You retarded mental patients are literally wasting tens of thousands of dollars on a Jewish scam that does nothing other than genital mutilation.
>>
File: 1492296748396.jpg (96KB, 1024x949px) Image search: [Google]
1492296748396.jpg
96KB, 1024x949px
>>8113055
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apotemnophilia#Treatment
>http://www.iamindepression.com/sexual-disorders/apotemnophilia-treatment.htm

>Treatments that combine cognitive and behavioral elements have been moderately successful in effecting changes in deviant arousal and behavior patterns of fetishists. Moreover, there is increasing evidence that these treatments can result in significantly reduced rates of recidivism than seen in untreated individuals.

Another key component of treatment involves techniques commonly known as aversion therapy— aversive conditioning to deviant sexual fantasies.
>moderately

so cbt (cognitive behavioral therapy) is "moderately" successful according to iamindepression.com
and aversion therapy is a "key component" (effectiveness not stated)

that doesn't sound like it "works"
>>
>>8113104
That sounds exactly like it works. At the very least it is better than succumbing to the mental illness, mutilating one's self and becoming a monster, hated by God and men alike
>>
>>8113055
Does it? The article only says aversion therapy is used to treat the condition, it says nothing about how effective it is. It does say CBT works but the only source listed for that is to this website
http://www.iamindepression.com/sexual-disorders/apotemnophilia-treatment.htm
which hardly looks scholarly nor does it offer any citations of its own.

And even if these therapies do work to treat apotemnophilia, that's no indication that they'll work for GID. Yes, both disorders involve a disatisfaction with the sufferer's body and a desire to change it, but that's as far as the similarity goes. No one truly knows what causes either condition (although there are some theories especially for GID) so even though they have some similarities in symptoms, the root cause and thus the treatments may be entirely different.

If you can provide some sources showing that CBT and Aversion therapy actually work to treat GID then fair enough. But otherwise this is as meaningless as claiming we should give trannies anti depressants since it works for people with chronic depression.
>>
>>8113112
>hated by God

christcuck detected
doesn't know what moderate means
>>
>>8113085
Pre and post op rates don't mean much. Such studies don't control for the actual quality of the surgery which can vary widely. They also don't factor in that many trans people don't even want or plan to get srs. And even if srs was always bad for people in every situation, it doesn't mean transition as a whole is wrong because one small part of it is.

Find a study that actually shows the suicide rates of trans people who have undergone transition are just as bad or worse than those who haven't, and then you'll have a point, as of now it means nothing.
>>
>>8113114
At the very least aversion treatment is better than succumbing to the mental illness itself. Under no circumstances should one mutilate themselves.

>>8113119
I don't believe in the Christian God, it's just an expression, but any moral God would hate those unnatural abominations
>>
>>8113150
>At the very least aversion treatment is better than succumbing to the mental illness itself. Under no circumstances should one mutilate themselves.

Why though? One is proven to increase the quality of life of the sufferer and the other is not.
>>
File: Counter_49c297_5886436.jpg (93KB, 825x635px) Image search: [Google]
Counter_49c297_5886436.jpg
93KB, 825x635px
>>8113139
>I have to account for every horseshit variable imaginable and come up with completely new ones until the results confirm my pre-existing bias
t. indoctrinated retard
>>
>>8113161
Yes, accounting for all variables is literally how scientific research works.
>>
File: vetements2017header-500x589.jpg (48KB, 500x589px) Image search: [Google]
vetements2017header-500x589.jpg
48KB, 500x589px
>>8113161
why do you care so much what other people do with their lives?
let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
in other words, get the beam out of your own eye before worrying about the mote in somebody else's eye.
>>
>>8113181
It's literally physically impossible to account for all variables.
>>
>>8113184
>it's a libtard misunderstanding the Bible episode
>>
>>8113158
The sufferer is a degenerate and a pervert; unless they are willing to turn to the path of righteousness their happiness is not important. The good of the society outweighs them.
>>
>>8113195
maybe you could explain your hypocrisy then, professor conservacuck
>>
>>8113210
>the path of righteousness

KYS
>>
>>8113235
Just because your heart is filled with darkness and degeneracy does not mean the rest of us share the same blackness of the soul. We will drag you to the light or, if you refuse to see reason, you will be persecuted and driven away as an example to the perverts of your particular perversion who follow you
>>
>>8113257
moral fag please leave. 4chan is not the place for you.
>>
File: sure-jan.gif (1MB, 245x247px) Image search: [Google]
sure-jan.gif
1MB, 245x247px
>>8113257

kek
>>
>>8113271
>>8113277
See reason or bear the wrath of the righteous. You pedophiles deserve nothing but the executioner's block.
>>
File: THE FBI.png (675KB, 689x693px) Image search: [Google]
THE FBI.png
675KB, 689x693px
>>8113286
Buying into the good and evil shtick should be considered a mental illness. You need help anon
>>
>>8113316
Nihilism is evil. You will die at the hands of the righteous, degenerate
>>
>>8110957
>"""""medication""""" and """""therapy"""""
They tried this with gay men and it didn't work. Do you honestly believe that people haven't already tried these alternatives on trannies?

>gey ppl r natural tho1!!

There are animals who can change sex as well as animals who could be considered abnormalities of their species that take on the behaviors and roles of the opposite sex.
>>
>>8113433
It actually did sort of work on gays.
>>
File: 600x600.jpg (100KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600x600.jpg
100KB, 600x600px
>>8110957
>Fucking twelve year olds can take hormone blockers and have their cocks chopped off
>Think Of The Children!!!!

Why do you care so much what other people do with their own bodies?
How does it affect you?
>>
>>8111056
Thing is, cutting is usually an unhealthy coping mechanism to deal with deep-seated trauma. It doesn't help you get better and you expose yourself to infection and disease. The worst case scenario is that you end up killing yourself.

Meanwhile, transitioning is a process overlooked by experienced doctors who follow a set procedure that is already confirmed to have the desired affect patients want. It proves as treatment for an illness, which is all that anybody involved cares about. You probably take medication to treat the imbalance in your brain; this is the same thing.
>>
>>8113479
>insane mothers mutilating their children
>LOL WHY DO YOU CARE MORALFAG
Psychopathic degenerates like you should be killed on sight.
>>
>>8113556
Have you ever done anything to stop circumcision?
>>
>>8113570
Circumcision doesn't exist in my country.
>>
ALL trannies deserve death
>>
>>8113574
False.
>>
>>8111061
>Trans are far worse though, they subvert and corrupt the moral society with their degenerate perversions
Could you please repeat that with at least 40% fewer buzzwords?
>>
>>8113712
Here's a (You)
>>
>>8111138
>>8111151
Irrelevant. There is no effective way to suppress gender dysphoria without preventing trans people from being able to live productive lives.
>>
>>8111829
The fact that the suicide rate was even higher before treatment started should tell you something.
>>
>>8111896
"Real treatment" doesn't exist. It would be easier to offer free college to everyone in the US and Europe.
>>
>>8113035
>murdering people is the same as body modification
You just went full wew lad.
>>
>>8113762
You need to name your country if you want to prove your point...
>>
Bump because this thread is comfy desu
>>
>>8113444
I'd like to see your source. Often times people conclude that the patient thought they had recovered by literally instead were lying to themselves and their family

But and as, you said "some", which is not all,so your own source contradicts your argument.
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.