[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2016: Gays ain't opress deyz gots dat male privilege

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 17

File: lmao.png (453KB, 664x590px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
453KB, 664x590px
>2016: Gays ain't opress deyz gots dat male privilege times TWO if deyz in a relayshaunship

>2017: Concentration camps for gay men

Words can not describe how smug I feel. It's like liberals learned nothing from the Civil Rights movement and that just because some news laws are made (Gay marriage) it doesn't erase CENTURIES of bigotry and hatred. If you're a gay man and still a liberal in 2017 I truly pity you.
>>
what's your point?
>>
>>8110647
>Centuries

Try millenniums when it comes to homophobia.The mass majority of Europeans had no idea what an African was until recent history but they sure as fuck knew to kill gays because the Bible said so.
>>
>>8110657
I think OPs point is shit's fugged bro
>>
>>8110647
What about bisexual men? Do we turn in our minority cards too?
>>
>>8110657
The point is that lesbians, bisexuals, and trans people hocked the idea that gay men are no longer oppressed in the modern day world last year and pushed it to the point where lgbt groups were kicking out gay men and now there are concentration camps specifically for gay men in the world. Also the Pulse shooting happened last year after the NUS did this proving a point that homophobia is alive and well.

Liberals are too quick to pat themselves on the back but it's also millennials fetishizing oppression and making it a super secret club and kicking out people who are actually fucked over society while they think they have it the worst because people don't respect their made-up pronouns.
>>
>>8110693
>Pulse shooting
This was the worst terror attack the USA had had since 9/11 and it is all but forgotten already because the guy was radical Muslim and Trump dominates all those conversations.
>>
>>8110647
Didn't realize we all lived in shithole Chechnya. Yeah, gays are still oppressed in certain places. Oddly enough, those places tend to have a lot of Muslims. They're not oppressed in the US anymore. Inb4 straight privilege. I'm gay, retard
>>
File: Ja.png (398KB, 614x421px)
Ja.png
398KB, 614x421px
Just call it fat camp for adults then everything will be fine.
>>
>>8110725
>They're not oppressed in the US anymore.

Confirmed for a coastal retard. Fuck off Caligay.
>>
>>8110690
You never had one to begin with
>>
>>8110725
Try strutting your stuff in rural Virginna.
>>
>>8110725
>America currently has a vice president who believe in electro shock therapy
>They're not oppressed in the US anymore.
>They're

Confirmed for lesbian. Nice try tho
>>
>>8110647
Only a leftist could say men don't face oppression and women do while looking away as men get rounded up and exterminated.
>>
>>8110741
>>8110753
It's pointless to try to argue with a coastal about the rest of the country. They've never been to it and never will be. They just fly from coast to coast because they have the luxury of being able to do so while they preach to people in the Midwest about how great their lives in the Midwest really are. If that """""guy""""" ever came to the Midwest he'd see how absolutely miserable life is for gay guys there but """""he""""" never will because he never has to until Kim Jong Un nukes """""him""""".
>>
>>8110714
>he was Muslim

And brown. Liberals cannot believe a brown person can ever do anything wrong. It's always " he wuz oppress by the system n shit. The ebil white mayne forced him to become radical he dindu nuffin."
>>
>>8110754
>>8110753
>>8110741
>>8110770

Society isn't going to change to accommodate us, and I don't expect it to. We aren't legally discriminated against anymore, so quit bitching
>>
>>8110783
>missing the entire point

sure """gay""" """""man""""" sure

You see here's the thing. It still doesn't erase two millenniums worth of bigotry you absolute dumb fuck. How about taking Tyrone's dick out of your mouth for two seconds and picking up a book? You also sound like some kind of /pol/ retard who uses tumblr.
>>
>>8110778
More like

"He was gay n shiet. Just wanted some white boipussy but da white man wouldn't give him none!" because liberals still believe he was gay because of anonymous fucking claims.
>>
>>8110778
I was astonished by how many never even heard the attacker was Muslim or brown, and thought he must be white Christian because of the way the media chose their words about the attack, failing to metion his declaration of jihad (to the police, during the siege of the club)
>>
communists belong in the camps
>>
>>8110795
>mfw I have a boyfriend
>mfw I have to put up with this bullshit

You aren't being discriminated against. Neither am I. People are allowed to have their personal opinions, it's lunacy to try and suppress that. And I'm more of a leddit fag
>>
>>8110647
The real problem these people have is that they're men and also probably white, so they're not oppressed enough to quality for victim status.
>>
>>8110804
>intj
>ancap
how did they know?!
>>
>>8110795
>It still doesn't erase two millenniums worth of bigotry
The fuck do you want? Daily apologies for things you never experienced from a bunch of corpses?
>>
File: 1447906859064.jpg (154KB, 800x651px)
1447906859064.jpg
154KB, 800x651px
>>8110816
>mfw you're most likely a rainbow haired she-twink who thinks she's a man
>mfw your boyfriend is probably black

Opinion discarded. You have no facts to back up your claims. Now tell me what state you live in so you can discredit yourself further.
>>
>>8110831
That image agrees with what I'm saying. I fucking hate trannies, so don't come at me with that bullshit. Boyfriend is Swedish, so about the opposite of Black.

>what state you live in

Oy vey, you'll have to try harder than that Shekelstein
>>
>>8110844
>Boyfriend is Swedish, so about the opposite of Black.

lmao Sweden is far from "white" these days anon and Swedes are subhumans as far as Europeans go.

>not having a superior Asian or Hispanic twink boyfriend
>>
>>8110647
>If you're a gay man and still a liberal in 2017 I truly pity you.
A man, gay or not, who is a liberal in 2017 is no different to a Jew who is a Nazi in 1937.
>>
>>8110862
>Asian
I prefer to actually feel it when he fucks me
>Hispanic
Other side of the wall for you
>>
>>8110829
This. It's like when black people demand reparations for slavery. Um, sorry sweetie, but that happened two hundred years ago
>>
>>8110881
>200

You're off by a few decades
>>
File: ayy lmeme.jpg (55KB, 738x738px)
ayy lmeme.jpg
55KB, 738x738px
>>8110869
>being a bottom when you're white

Hope you enjoy your """""Swedish""""" boyfriend leaving you once you turn 25 and are no longer cute. White bottoms are worthless after 25.
>>
>>8110893
Sue me
>>
>>8110898
>no longer cute

Implying I'm cute right now
>>
>>8110647
>If you're a gay man and still a liberal in 2017 I truly pity you.
>Implying the most extreme wings of the party represent the whole

So if I find men attractive, and don't believe that means I'm going to hell and that I should give my money to Israel because that's where Jesus is going to return and that I shouldn't give a fuck about the environment because God gave it to us to use/pollute/fuck up however we want and that legit education(ie science, math, history, personal finance, etc..) is worthless without muh Jesus being shoved in.. then some retarded bobble-headed faggot pities me?
...and I should care about that, because...?
>>
>>8111097
>Implying the most extreme wings of the party represent the whole

"It's just a vocal minority bro!" -you gobbling Jamal's cummies
>>
>>8110881
Gay men have been and are oppressed IN LIVING MEMORY in western countries.
>>
>>8110647
>mfw a big portion of liberals are more autistic than /pol/ when it comes to politics
>"I'm more oppressed than you!"
>mfw they can't even see normal fucking social interactions as what they are, they have to abstract everything away and see everything as a fucking power relation
More proof that the more you care about politics, no matter the ideology (even """reasonable""" ideologies), the more insufferable and cancerous you become.
>>
File: homodemon.jpg (47KB, 634x467px)
homodemon.jpg
47KB, 634x467px
>>8111129
Why are you even here? Doesn't it violate the rules of your conversion therapy?
All the people at your church are praying for you, anon. Stop tempting yourself by flirting with Satan's minions.
>>
>>8111144
REPARATIONS! NOW!

Seriously, though, stop blaming your current failures on the past.
>>
>>8111159
>I don't like liberals therefore I'm a Christian conservative

This is what coastals actually believe.

>>8111172
>shit that happened less than a decade ago
>shit that happened less year

"I am le ebin centrist I don't like the essajews or /pol/!" You said while tipping ten fedoras at once.
>>
>>8111172
t. unrepentant gay-oppressor
>>
>>8110828
they're the most likely to have autism
>>
>>8111176
>I don't like conservatives therefore I'm a SJW liberal

This is what flyovers actually believe.
>>
>>8111176
Shit that happened yesterday doesn't need to affect what's going on today if you don't let it
>>
>>8111177
>mfw I'm actually gay
>>
>>8111172
there are something like 20 000 living men in the uk who have criminal records for homosexuality
>>
>>8111183
Wow how profound and deep of you le ebin centrist man
>>
>>8111198
Not an argument
>>
>>8111197
Sauce?
>>
>>8111217
Not an argument
>>
>>8111222
>I'm a horrible failure but I need someone other than myself to blame
>>
>>8110647
>Being a non left minority
Lmao full retard
>>
>>8110647
You do realize that none of the gay rights laws passed in the West protect gay people in fucking Chechnya? I mean, do you have the slightest scintilla of an iota of an idea how legal jurisdiction works?
>>
>>8111251
see
>>8111222
>>
>>8111219
google alan turing sources
>>
>>8111292
>I'm being purposefully obtuse so I can claim victory because tumblr taught me it's okay
>t. tranny lesbian
>>
>>8111310
Do it for me, you're the one making the claim
>>
>>8111292
Rights laws don't erase thousands of years of bigotry. Or do you believe there are American laws keeping racism alive? Are you just pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>8110783
>we aren't legally discriminated against anymore
that is factually wrong in my state
>>
>>8111412
How
>>
>>8111179
how did you that too?!
>>
>>8111446
>IT DOESN'T HAPPEN ON THE COAST SO IT DOESN'T HAPPEN ANYWHERE IN AMERICA

Shouldn't you be sucking Tyrone's dick?
>>
>>8111464
Holy shit, you can't even provide an example. Good b8 friendo
>>
>>8111485
I'm not the original poster so I don't know what state he's in. Nice try tho lesbian/bisexual/tranny

We really need to form a separatist movement to remove the G from LGBT.
>>
>>8111495
The G is the best part. Also I'm gay, so try again sweetie
>>
>>8111511
>sweetie

No you're obviously an mtf who hasn't come out yet.
>>
>>8110725
>They're not oppressed in the US anymore
please educate yourself before spewing bullshit like this you have no idea what it's like in some parts of the US
>>
>>8111535
Coastals will never educate themselves about the rest of America. They're completely blind and oblivious to the woes of 80% of the country while they sip appletinis on Hollywood boulevard which is why we now have Trump as president. Their entire culture revolves around being smug which means they can never truly understand anything ever as they can not learn.
>>
>>8111535
So far no one has provided any evidence of legitimate oppression, they've just said
>le coastal fagit doesn't know about the struggle of living in the midwest
>>
>>8111532
K
>>
>>8111551
>Vice president wants to send gays to conversion therapy
>He was the governor of Indiana and ruined it's economy with his "war on homosexuality"
>WHERE IS DA BROOFS? A BROOF A DOODLE DOO!

Holy fuck you're retarded
>>
File: concentration-c.jpg (53KB, 535x471px)
concentration-c.jpg
53KB, 535x471px
Holy shit THIS is how russians look like?

Dear god if any qt russian like this wants an easy way out of russia just tell me.
>>
>>8111560
>war on homosexuality
Are you this retarded? He had a personal opinion that rarely, if ever, interfered with how he governed Indiana. The laws there don't oppress gay people.
>>
>>8111580
>if ever, interfered with how he governed Indiana

Except that's wrong but hey believe what ever you want coastal tumblr lesbian bisexual tranny poster.
>>
>>8111587
>when you're this jealous of coastals
>>
>>8111591
>wanting to be a coastal tranny lesbian
>>
>>8110647
Fuck off to the right wing parties, then. Gay men were a mistake.
>>
>>8111602
>wanting to be a repressed midwesterner faggot
>>
>conversion therapy, even forcefully for minors, still legal in most places
>not discriminated against

I'm not even gay but come on.
>>
>>8111614
Lesbians, bisexuals, and trannies were the mistake.

Don't get mad at a group who get shit on when you see them getting shit on and go "Nope nothin happening here"

Let's get right down to the truth of the fact shall we? This bullshit comes from the fact that you liberals can't stand the fact that a white man can be oppressed in some way. He could be gay, physically disabled, mentally disabled, trans, etc but you can't stand the thought of him facing any legitimate oppression despite all your "intersectionality" bullshit. Swallow some barbwire and floss yourself to death you racist libtard.
>>
>>8111630
Just because something is allowed doesn't mean you have to participate. Some people genuinely want to change, and go to those camps to try and do so. Who are you to judge them?
>>
>>8110647
So conservatives create the concentration camps and you blame....liberals? Because you read about some random organization saying something basically no other liberal organization is saying? That takes some special kind of retard logic that can only have been bred right on this site.
>>
>>8111644
If an adult of sound minds wants to waste his money by going to conversion therapy that's their own choice. Parents should not legally be allowed to force their children to them, however.
>>
>>8111646
Muslims made the camps actually, but the media likes to ignore that
>>
>>8111646
Twisting words is a common liberal tactic. Watch out for posters like this.
>>
>>8111652
Parents can force their kids to do a lot of things, why not conversion therapy?
>>
Homosexual people aren't legally oppressed any longer, and I never thought it was a good idea in the begining to associate in such a manner.
>>
>>8111659
Because it's shown to be ineffective and can even be harmful to the psyche, especially for young people?
>>
>>8111661
Tripfag actually says something smart for a change
>>
>>8111654
Not really. You can easily educate yourself on many of the details of the people who run these things. It's public information. This isn't some country like Russia where the media tries to cover up shit. You can go to a library and learn that they are indeed Muslim.
>>
>>8111667
So is waking up at 7 am every day to go to school, but kids are still required to do that. Life as a kid is heavily restricted, that's just how it goes
>>
>>8111661
Black people are also not legally oppressed and neither are women.
>>
>>8111671
>go to a library
Kek. I've read four or five articles on this and not a single one has mentioned that it's Muslims running it. But we all know damn well if it were Christians that would be in the headline
>>
>>8111656
Twisting words? It's exactly what you said. Fucking mongoloid. You probably don't realize how retarded you sound complaining about liberals when conservatives are the ones making the concentration camps.
>>
>>8111678
Yeah... what's your point?
>>
no idea what NUS is
or 'LGBT societies'

i live in america where its still legal to kick people out or fire them for faggotry in 2/3 of the country
>>
>>8111690
That's called capitalism friendo. It's not going anywhere
>>
>>8111684
No the point is that liberals say gay men are no longer oppressed at the same time conservatives are pushing the idea of gay conversion and concentration camps. Try again libtard tranny.
>>
>>8111677
Schools are hardly ineffective, and while the stress of education can definitely be harmful to people, that's a separate matter entirely. It's not like there aren't plenty of people who want that fixed. Education also actually has benefit to justify the potential harm it can do. Conversion therapy does not.
>>
>>8111687
That oppression isn't just based on laws. I don't know why you libtards can't seem to understand this. Oh wait you actually do you're just being purposely disingenuous when it comes to gay men and any other time you'd be shrieking how not getting two scoops of ice cream when you paid for one is LITERALLY HITLER.
>>
>>8111683
>he needs the article to point out Chechnya is Muslim
Why are right-wingers so incredibly uneducated?
>>
>>8111695
and we've had anti-discrimination laws since the 1800s alongside capitalism, no reason to not add another group
>>
>>8111654
>muslims can't be conservative
>>
>>8111683
Why would they mention on the news article they are Muslim? It's like mentioning Hitler was Christian or a dog person every time you talk about him. You can find the details of someone'a life easily if that's your thing. It's public knowledge that region is Muslim.
>>
>>8111707
yeah but nobody actually knows hitlers actual religious views
irrelevant discussion but i had to nitpick
>>
>>8111698
You are not oppressed, you're a bunch of ungrateful cunts, who should be kicked out. Go suck Daddy Trump's limp dick, faggot.
>>
>>8111695
So why aren't they allowed to fire or evict for gender, race, or religion, then? What makes LGBT different?
>>
This whole thread is retarded and proof that liberals are liars

Social Justice Warriors? More like Status-Quo Warriors.
>>
>>8110725
Get out of your protective bubble, come to my small town and simply hold your bf's hand in public. I would love to see how un-oppressed you are after a few minutes.

-TN gay
>>
>>8111702
This has to be bait.
>>
>>8111698
Liberals don't say gay men are no longer oppressed. SOME liberals apparently do. Conservatives actually DO the oppression though. Which seems to bother you less. You're definitely a psycho.
>>
>>8111678
I agree. What would you like to militate in favour of, then? There's no law to break, no further legislation to support. Why would you stay in such a formation?

>>8111690
It sure is an issue, but it isn't related to “us”. In many places, employers can dismiss you for your gender, who you vote for, your health or whatever they want. It's a wider question that would fail to be addressed properly with a partial mindset.

>>8111711
It's a very common practice. Once the employer isn't legally required to provide an explanation, and it's the case in many states, you may be evicted upon gender, race or religion.
>>
>>8111711
I think they should be.
>>
>>8111706
When you say conservative the implication is Republican, not sand nigger
>>
>>8111721
>Which seems to bother you less.

No you seem to not understand anything since you're a libtard so let me set it straight for you as easily as I can.

Conservatives are evil and we all know it. Saying how they oppress gays is like saying how Lex Luthor stole 40 cakes while no one was looking and that's terrible!

Meanwhile liberals claim to be the righteous heroes of the land. A mixture of Optimus Prime and He-Man and yet they're just Megatron and Skeletor's gay love child.

There you go since you're a liberal and therefore hyper-focused on pop culture you should be able to understand this or do I need to throw in big bang theory and harry potter references?
>>
>>8111711
people aren't even aware that the first federal civil rights laws were in 1866 that limited those practices
so contrarian (as imageboard posters always are) they want to go back to before even then
>>
>>8111703
Sorry I don't know the specifics of some shithole
>>
>>8111700
Children have to listen to their parents. It's that simple.
>>
>>8111711
lol you realize that it's liberals pushing for lgbt's to get protection, right?
>>
>>8110766
WOMEN SUFFER ANON HOW FUCKING DARE YOU MINIMIZE IT OR ADD ANY OTHER NARRATIVE TO THE DISCUSSION

I mean, many others still do for a variety of institutionalized and irrational religious reasons, but that's besides the point because WOMEN SUFFER and men don't comprehend bigotry like poor, thin-skinned feminists do.

How dare you.

T. Nasty woman who doesn't need your white washing male privilege
>>
>>8111736
>i'm a retard and as such my mind can only associate conservatism with one specific subset of it so you are in the wrong for using it to describe things other than that one specific subset
>>
>>8111738
Wtf is this. I'm simultaneously angered and impressed at the level of shitposting
>>
>>8111718
It's your own fault for living in Trumpistan
>>
>>8111751
When did I ever imply otherwise?
>>
>>8111753
Alright, I keked.
>>
>>8111757
The point is that everyone knows Conservatives are evil but people don't know that Liberals are also evil.

It's possible to hate and condemn both of them for their shit ways.

Also it's a very common Liberal tactic when they get caught red handed to scream "BUT LOOK AT WHAT CONSERVATIVES ARE DOING!" when the topic of the discussion is them and THEIR wrong doings.

now kys famalamadingdong
>>
>>8111718
That's societal oppression, which is completely different and can't be changed, nor should it really. I just don't want to be legally oppressed, and I'm not
>>
>>8111758
the main shitty thing about Trump is he eviscerated all necessary expected social etiquitte and politeness about politics
and liberals are rightfully bitching out them trump cultists
i'm not very political but its amusing to see them niggas get what they do back
>>
>>8111769
In that case, I agree with you. I think both sides have their retardation and brilliance. Inb4 le ebin centrist
>>
>>8111769
>"BUT LOOK AT WHAT CONSERVATIVES ARE DOING!" when the topic of the discussion is them and THEIR wrong doings.

lol me the Trump supporter calling for Hillary to be imprisoned for corruption and making the election about her when Trump has far deeper corruption going back far longer, all because emails are more easily accessible
>>
Do you all realise the world isn't split in “liberals” and “conservatives”?
>>
>>8111780
And they should both be in jail for the rest of their lives and have their wealth stripped from them as further punishment.
>>
>>8111794
the funny thing is Hillary losing is probably why she'll avoid punishment
Trump won't
>>
>>8111775
Are you implying LGBT organizations only exist to combat legal discrimination? They exist to try and change public opinion as well. And when the public opinion in many parts of the US is that homos should be strung from trees that's a problem. I'm not saying they should be thrown in jail for being bigots or whatever you think people mean when they talk about this. I'm just saying it's clearly a problem and LGBT organizations exist to educate the public and sway their opinions just as much as they exist to change discriminatory laws.
>>
>>8111776
Um, what?
>>
>>8111769
Shut your filthy whore mouth, you choose a side and stfu about anything bad they may be doing.
>>8111789
Yes, it is, all centrist cucks we'll be purged in the upcoming wars by both sides.
>>
>>8111806
It's natural to fear and hate things that are outside of the norm, so their efforts are largely futile. Gay acceptance will probably peak around 70-80% and then that'll be it
>>
>>8111815
Centrists are BASED.
>>
>>8110693
>The point is that lesbians, bisexuals, and trans people hocked the idea that gay men are no longer oppressed in the modern day
No that idea came solely from cishet allies, aka the SJW crowd and the virtue signallers.

Which makes this move all the more weird because the NUS (cishet people) essentially puts other cishets (the gay men's reps) out of business.
I thought ape shall never kill ape or something along these lines.
>>
>>8111815
…do you all realise the world isn't split in “liberal”, “conservatives” and some people lost in between?

Seriously, that's how you conceive the current spectrum? A long, lean line, seamless, with no dimention?
>>
Ok. So I'm from Russia came here to educate you people. Please ask your questions while you can.
>>
>>8111863
How do we exterminate all Slavs?
>>
>>8111863
Where are you from
>>
>>8111876
From central part.
>>
>>8111863
Which gene is responsible for Slav cheekbones, and how can we reengineer the whole white race to have that gene?
>>
>>8111874
Call slav-exterminators.
>>
>>8111863
How's the mandatory death camps for gay people coming along?
>>
File: metabolism.png (15KB, 220x289px)
metabolism.png
15KB, 220x289px
>>8111884
It isn't just one gene.
It is a whole slew of genes working in tandem.
We're working on it.

t. genetic engineer
>>
>>8111884
>Russia
>Slavic
>>
>>8111899
This is basically propaganda and social networks bullshit. It is known for a long time that gays are not really appriciated in Chechnya and other eastern republics on Caucas because of muslim religion there. But this is overrated shit about concentration camps and people killing.
>>
>>8111809
fthe most hateful, negative candidate in history has made it acceptable to be hateful back
not a difficult concept
>>
Opened the twitter the other day and read that Russia is closed country and all information is filtered and all that stuff, kinda like North Korea. And all that "gays prohibited in Russia" funny too.
>>
>>8111936
>This is basically propaganda and social networks bullshit.
But what am I supposed to use now in order to demonise slavs as inhuman savages?
>>
>>8111966
Social networks are the best place to demonise and humiliate slavs. That it true.
>>
>>8111775
>can't be changed, nor should it really
Get off your fucking knees, coward.
>>
>>8111863
Пpивeт ивaн, y тeбя ecть жeнcкий пeниc?
>>
>>8112015
Жeнcкий пeниc? Like woman's penis? WHta is that? I only know about man's penis and woman's vagina. There is no other ways.
>>
>>8110693
Lots of white gay men hold conservative values and get to slide these into convos w liberals using their oppressionbux. So they were trying to stamp that out. But good luck trying to remove gay men's reps if they're not removing women's reps. (Won't be surprised if in 30 years the only approved-oppressed groups are blacks and women; because for some reason changing these groups' environments doesn't seem to alter their behaviour. A true head scratcher.)
>>
>>8112032
You have a lot to learn, my young padawan.
>>
>>8112081
>Lots of white gay men hold conservative values
lol wut
>>
>>8112157
Versus blacks and college girls and tranus, yeah they do.
>>
>>8112081
So you're saying gay men are a fifth column of the right? Can't say I'm surprised
>>
>>8112178
Trannies were the ones that loved Trump the most, almost 40% of them voted for him.
>>
>>8110647
The fuck.
Lesbians are way less oppressed than straight dudes.

>two girls make out
>Hot!
>two guys make out
>What the fuck? Sick freaks. Stay away from our children!
>>
>>8110795
>You see here's the thing. It still doesn't erase two millenniums worth of bigotry you absolute dumb fuck.
Kinda does.
There's nothing that can be done to undo history's wrongs.
What do you want? Gay reparation money?
>>
>>8112214
Lesbians are forced to marry inferior men, stfu faggot, learn 2 history.
>>
>>8112081
>Lots of white gay men hold conservative values and get to slide these into convos w liberals using their oppressionbux. So they were trying to stamp that out.

So punish the whole for what a few do? Yep that sounds like liberals alright.
>>
>>8111997
No I mean actually having propaganda ammo to use against them.

Propaganda works better if they're not complete lies.
>>
>>8110864
Nonsense. You're far more likely to be oppressed by the right for being gay than you are to be oppressed by the left for being a man. Any "rights" that the left intends to take away from you are ones that the right thinks you already don't deserve for being gay.
>>
>>8112081
I'm bi, and I definitely use my oppressionbux to fuck with identity politics.
>>
>>8111313
Abuse of the quote function does not constitute an argument.

>>8111322
If gays are still being oppressed in the West, then surely you could have provided some actual evidence of this, rather than use Chechnya as an example and expect everyone to assume that the West is the same as the third world's third world.
>>
>>8112330
>You should have representatives in LGBT organizations even though the G stands for gay! You have no right to representatives even though gay men helped form a huge amount of rights and clubs.

Shut up coastal lesbian bisexual tranny libcuck
>>
>>8112354
Nope not arguing with you shemale because there is no way to argue with a person who can't accept their wrong because liberalism is a mental illness.
>>
>>8112354
>The greatest terrorist attack on American soil was perpetuated against gay men by a homophobic gunman
>There is no modern day homophobia or hatred towards gay men
>LARGEST TERRORIST ATTACK IN HISTORY

Again as people have pointed out there don't need to be laws for people to be oppressed.
>>
>>8112354
Here you go faggot now sit down and shut up.

>i need people to google things for me because I think I'm an academic and require sources for shit that's public knowledge

I can tell you don't have a degree and if you do it's not a good one. I don't need to source 2 + 2 = 4 just because you're a 4chan tier contrarion

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/07/donald-trump-mike-pence-vice-president-abortion-gay
>>
>>8111654
Those Muslims are conservative though. Why do you like to ignore that?

>>8111659
We should be working to reduce all forms of abuse by parents, not saying "well it already happens, why is it a problem if it happens some more".

>>8111713
You do know Status Quo Warrior has an actual meaning, right? And it refers to conservatives, not liberals.

>>8111736
They're both different flavors of the same disease.
>>
>>8112281
Liberal gay men abet conservative, your whole group is rotten, you need to be taken out.
>>
>>8112359
I didn't say that though?

>>8112368
You haven't yet provided any evidence that I'm wrong, other than getting triggered and sperging out. If you have a coherent argument, make it, otherwise enjoy being wrong.
>>
>>8112353
Kill yourself.
>>
>>8112453
>I didn't say that though?
>Any "rights" that the left intends to take away from you are ones that the right thinks you already don't deserve for being gay.

kys senpai

>You haven't yet provided any evidence that I'm wrong

That link talks about all the things that Pence has done over the years. He wasn't and isn't the only politician from Indiana who does that shit. It is proof you're wrong but like every other disgusting liberal who should be forcefully impoverished you will not admit you're wrong because you can't because you're so pompous and smug that you can't fathom the idea of being wrong. You're brain damaged and incapable of seeing when you're wrong.
>>
>>8112467
QQ

I'm honestly glad the shit in the OP happened. The sooner LGBTQA+ stops being a homogeneous group the better. I'm a person not a letter in liberal alphabet soup.
>>
It's time lgbt people start to realise that cishets are just inhuman savages.
>>
>>8112330
>You're far more likely to be oppressed by the right for being gay than you are to be oppressed by the left for being a man.
lolwut
>>
>>8112486
>>Any "rights" that the left intends to take away from you are ones that the right thinks you already don't deserve for being gay.
Uh, and what does that have to do with saying that gays don't deserve representation?
>>
>>8112570
Please tell me about how the left mocks the deaths of men in terrorist attacks, and tries to outlaw men from getting married.
>>
>>8111966
Chechens aren't Slavic you fucktarded Yank
>>
>>8112691
Just take your fucking L tranny. This is why people don't like talking or being around liberals. You can't ever admit you were wrong.

Be an adult and take your god damn loss.
>>
>>8112691
>Uh
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>8112706
It's Russian, it's to the east o civilised Europe.
Ergo it's slav in my book.
>yes but there are differences in the various people living in the area
WHO CARES
>>
>>8112730
>It's a part of Russia so they're ethnic Russians
Americans are so unfathomably retarded it hurts. Is it your nigger genetics lowering your IQ?
>>
>>8112738
If it's affiliated with Russia I really could not care less about the finer details of their genetic composition, hence everything from these zones is slavic in my book.
Like using nigger to refer to everything that's black, not caring whether it's from Ghana or Congo or has been living in the US for its entire life.

Next you're telling me these things have names.
>>
>>8112509
Ungrateful bitch
>>
>>8112772
>I am a complete and utter retard and I'm proud of it
America in a nutshell.
>>
>>8112782
>butthurt slav detected
Or are you its slightly different but equally 3rd world cousin?
>>
>>8112795
I'm Austrian you 3rd world shitstain.
>>
>>8112810
>Slavlover
Vomit
>>
>>8112810
>Some useless kraut defending slavs
>>
>>8112810
>Austrian

So Germany's bitch? That ain't something to be proud of son you're an inferior white.

British or Roman or you're 2nd class.
>>
>>8112824
Exactly how I feel about Americans. Literally group of fat fucks with African and beaner genetics, racial septic tank of the Earth having the gall to think they're allowed to talk any shit.

>>8112832
>British
Lmao the 2nd poorest shithole in all of western Europe after Portugal.
>>
>>8112718
You can't even explain why I'm wrong. All you can do is say over and over that anything that makes you upset is wrong. Keep it up, maybe if you call me wrong a few more times even you'll start to believe it.
>>
File: 1492264761504.gif (3MB, 264x242px)
1492264761504.gif
3MB, 264x242px
>>8110647
It's gay men who support the people who would humor this sort of thing though.
>>
>>8112847
I bet you're some ugly Slav living in Austria, where are you really from? Huh? Poland? Czechia? Haha
>>
>>8112850
>Posts proof of an American politician making laws to purposefully fuck with gay men
>Where is da broofs
>>
>>8112880
>I'm unable to say anything bad about Austria so I have to construct absurd strawmen
Keep squirming Jamal
>>
File: Anglos.jpg (16KB, 460x276px)
Anglos.jpg
16KB, 460x276px
>>8112832
>British
>>
>It's a fucking Austrian
How's that "wir schaffen das" going for you?
Are you good friends with Ahmed and Muhammad?
>>
>>8112916
>Merkel
>Austrian
Ameriblubber education on display ITT
>>
>>8112931
Austria is just as full of Ahmets as Germany, don't pretend otherwise, Boris.
>>
File: laughing.jpg (23KB, 640x559px)
laughing.jpg
23KB, 640x559px
>>8112931
>German lapdog
Austria is practically German in everything but name.
How's that Turnbull guy doing by the way?
>>
File: merica.png (31KB, 698x396px)
merica.png
31KB, 698x396px
>>8112945
>Austria is 7% muslim
>America is 44% shitskin and the rest are """whites""" with various degree of nigger genes
>>
>>8112945
>Boris
>Austria
>>
>>8113005
He's a retard who thinks I'm a Slav just because I know the difference between Russians and Chechens.
>>
>>8110647
I like how they only want to discard gay men, as if lesbians have ever been oppressed ever in society instead of just being thrown in the pile because they had one thing in common with gay men. Sure, lesbians couldn't get married, but not because people hated lesbians, but because people hated gay men so much they had to outlaw homosexuals getting married and lesbians just happened to fall into that definition.
>>
File: 14.jpg (199KB, 500x375px)
14.jpg
199KB, 500x375px
>>8113108
they outlaw gay marriage because they don't want gays to adopt children and turn them into a homosexual army against which they can't compete.
what they don't understand is that you can't turn children gay.
it is a genetic disorder that only a small percentage of the population have.
>>
>>8113133
If women were the only ones that could be homosexual then no one would give a shit, lesbian marriage and adoption would be perfectly legal and accepted. Society has no problem with lesbians, all they care about is men being gay. The only reason lesbians experience any kind of rights infringement is because if they the actual oppression gay men experience. It's ironic that lesbians are all about excluding gay men from the discussion about oppression and rights in society when they have no idea what oppression is like.
>>
>>8113133
I did turn gay as an early teen, it was an almost conscious effort.
>>
>>8113157
Can't tell if trolling or stupid
>>
>>8110657
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492292694601.webm

these people are sick
>>
>>8111749
If their parents are assholes then that's not an argument. Just because someone had to listen to their shitty parents doesn't mean everyone should have to.
>>
>>8113174
Trolling or stupid in what way? How have lesbians ever been oppressed in society that wasn't a consequence of the actual oppression gay men experience?
>>
>>8110647
So, how do you enjoy intersectionality faggots?
>>
File: asleep.jpg (30KB, 500x381px)
asleep.jpg
30KB, 500x381px
>>8113252
Lesbians have been mostly ignored by society because they are women and, being women, they lack penises which are the "tools" of the trade so to speak of sex, so they are seen as being passive bystanders incapable of aggressive sexuality.
I don't know if this counts as "oppression" in your book.
I do think it is naive to assume that homophobia can only be directed at men.
>>
>>8113314
>lesbians don't get oppressed
>this is proof of their oppression
>>
>>8113314
That is a women's oppression thing, not a lesbian oppression thing. And about the only homophobia lesbians experience that isn't just a biproduct of the homophobia gay men experience is the sexualization of lesbians because of the depiction of it in porn. Though saying that is oppression is like saying rich people are oppressed because people will befriend them to get at their money.
>>
Gay men have lost the opression olympics. Now it's all about bisexual women and transwomen.
>>
>>8113480
Aren't bi women literally the least oppressed group of LGBT though?
>>
>>8113586
They are less oppressed than straight people.
>>
>>8113586
muh bi erasure
>>
Comfy thread desu
>>
>>8113480
>gay men spend ages trying to build each other up and out of oppression
>do it successfully and become a relatively important voting block with purchase power
>women do the same, but still successfully play shit off as if they're the victims because str8 men cannot think about anything but the pussy
>asians are beyond successful, right now they're trying to downplay that success/spin it as oppression
>literally only black americans still exist in some oppressed existence
rly makes u tink
>>
File: 1343562142463.gif (983KB, 500x364px)
1343562142463.gif
983KB, 500x364px
that gay man martyr complex tho
>>
>>8113651
t. WHITE faggot
>>
>>8113651
Communities of traits don't exist.
>>
>>8110693
You mean LQBT. Privileged gay men don't deserve a letter.
>>
>>8110754
>electroshock meme
I can't believe you retards fell for a pol meme. Like How if you kill your enemies they win was a meme on a pol thread about
>phrases that sound like things trudeal would say
If you did your research and got off 4chan you'd realize pence merely supports electro shock therapy for those who don't want to be gay and not some sort of shock baton wielding madman who's going to literally electrocute all your homo tendencies
>>
>>8110662
You didn't need the bible to stop a faggot.
>>
>>8115337
It's offcially LQTIA+
>>
>>8115376
Check your privilege!

It's LQTIAPPNB+

You don't get to throw our other allies under the bus!

Pansexuals, Pedosexuals, Necrosexuals, and Beastosexuals need to a part of the LGBT!
>>
>>8116420
>Pansexuals, Pedosexuals, Necrosexuals, and Beastosexuals need to a part of the LGBT!

I agree. We should lump all the crazy sex perverts into one group.
>>
>>8115349
Sssssssssh the cucks don't want to be educated
>>
File: _babel.png (37KB, 1499x927px)
_babel.png
37KB, 1499x927px
>>8110753
I do.
>>
>>8116426
G?
>>
>>8111718
if it's a small town and a stand-your-ground state, and you brought spare ammo, you could probably completely depopulate it after a few minutes
>>
>>8115349
The problem with conversion therapy is that it's way too easy for homophobic parents to force their children into it, unless there's a law explicitly saying that minors can't get it. And in any case, it's literally pseudoscience, so it shouldn't recieve any kind of federal funding, so there's really not any point in a government official "supporting" it. It's like a senator having an official position on playing with legos, it's pointless.

>>8117298
>cucks
go back to your safe space
>>
>Implying LGBT rights is the only reason for being liberal
Thread posts: 247
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.