[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HRTGen/ HRT General 030: Time to take your puberty pills Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 337
Thread images: 32

File: Guide.jpg (2MB, 2344x2203px) Image search: [Google]
Guide.jpg
2MB, 2344x2203px
>Help, advice, guidance on medications and dosages
>HRT related medical experiences and research
>Availability and pricing of medications
>Rational and scientific discussion

Please take the survey and help us determine the best medications, dosages, and treatment regime to get the results we want.

▶ Survey: https://1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶ Raw survey data: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶ HRTGen Data Analysis: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶ HRT Anime Girl Info Sheets: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶ Where to get meds: https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx
▶ Also here: https://www.qhi.co.uk/ http://www.alldaychemist.com/
▶ Pill Identification: https://www.drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ Basic HRT info: https://apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ Hormone target ranges: http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶ TransDIY: https://www.reddit.com/r/transDIY

old thread: >>8065635
>>
>>8110268
If im taking Pueraria mirifica with my hrt ill get nicer boobs right?
>>
>>8110268
Ranma a cute

A CUTE
>>
>>8110268

Serious question can wearing a bra prevent cone tits?
>>
Will eating a lot at during HRT give me bigger breasts?
>>
>>8110488
>during HRT
you make it sound like you just take hrt for a few months and you suddenly have functioning ovaries and you dont need to take hrt anymore
>>
>>8110484
No, bras don't really affect anything. Just sport bras affect them negatively if you use it too much but that's about it.
>>
>>8110496
I meant in the early goings. You're having a splendid day aren't you?
>>
>>8110488
Thats my plan. Gotta give a few weeks for the cells to feminize before fattening them up first, I think.
>>
So I'm thinking of just going on bicalutamide to have time to process my feelings. The dosage at inhouse is 50mg per pill and the directions on the website are to take one pill daily. Is that the proper dosage anyone self-medicating would take or should I factor other things into account?
>>
How well does Raloxifene work? Does it just diminish breasts or does it stop them entirely?
>>
>>8110496
Err... The point of HRT is to convince your body you have a pair of functioning ovaries, and not a pair of balls. (Which the brain can't control, hence shut down the hormone regulation subsystem.)

>>8110488
>>8110543
Yes, after you have confirmation that you have 0 T and good E levels.

>>8110484
No. You need bras for modesty after you have a noticeable breast size. (Your nipples will poke through your shirt.) You need progesterone after a year or so to fix cone tits.
>>
>>8110843
>You need bras for modesty
???
>>
>>8110410
um... phytoestrogen compete with real estrogen for the same receptors. so no you dumbshit lol, taking Pueraria while on hrt is pointless and might even slow down feminisation
>>
>>8110457
I love you <3
>>
>>8110543
I'm already fat and am trying to loss weight. I wanna be skinny damn it! I'm not starving myself, but I am cutting calories and exercising a lot more. Will this effect HRT?
>>
>falling the fat meme
Just do the following:
>eat lots of fruit
>eat less when possible
>exercise (light squats, deads, cardio, stretches)
and if you want bigger boobs:
>take prometrium and/or cypro
>>
>>8111200
Shouldnt affect your hrt. If I were you, I would lose weight and then put some back on later if you want.
>>
/mtfg/ links to this blood test:
http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php
but the pic in >>8110268 lists a bit of stuff not included in this blood test. Is there a more complete blood test / series of blood tests? Is knowing the levels of things like TSH, Prolactin, and AST & ALT necessary or that helpful?
>>
File: 1492058064012.gif (46KB, 285x471px) Image search: [Google]
1492058064012.gif
46KB, 285x471px
What would be a good hairstyle for me? I have a hairline between 2 and 3 on this picture. The middle of it where I would have a widow's peak is going and my temples are thinning, so I think I'm somewhere between II and III. I have bangs but it makes the shape of my head weird...
What would be a good hairstyle for a crappy hairline?
I can't style my hair like an emo fag anymore
>>
I also want to know more about raloxifene! Everything about her without the breast growth is what I want.

Do you take it WITH e? INSTEAD of e? Is there a best AA to pair it with? I have Spiro right now but am strongly considering switching to bica. What's proper dosages?

I've never been able to find a good source of info on this :(
>>
>>8112284
Ugh. Everything about hrt* without breasts. Fuck autocorrect.
>>
>>8110818
Prevents breast growth
>>8112284
Don't take raloxifine with estrogen
Best to pair with is bicalutamide, if you are going the femboy route
Dosages would be starting 25mg bicalutamide each day then increasing to 50mg, and raloxifine 50mg each day
Try asking in /femgen/
>>
>>8112588
Why not take Raloxifene with estrogen? The image in the OP doesn't imply that.
>>
>>8112661
There is disagreement about this point. You can do your own research if you like.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raloxifene
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_estrogen_receptor_modulator
If I were a femboy I would start with a typical dose of estrogen alongside a small dose of raloxifene, and if breast growth starts occuring then increase raloxifene and then if it still occurs reduce estrogen.
>>
>>8110410
You generally shouldn't mix phytoestrogens with normal bioidentical estrogen, they compete for the same receptors. Flax seed is alright to eat though since it's both estrogenic and antiestrogenic.

For better breast growth it's usually recommended to take progesterone.
>>
>>8112284
Theoretically you can take it with E and without E and get roughly similar results.
If taking with E it will compete for receptor space, and since it's a higher binding affinity in breast tissue it should generally beat E for space. There is some limitations to this and that it's probability. You're simply reducing the binding chance not eliminating it. If you take E with raloxifene there will still be estradiol that binds to estrogen receptors in the breast. It's tough to work out dosages to eliminate this. Raloxifene has rather random binding affinities throughout the body and is not technically a good replacement for E. It is not simply antiestrogenic at the breast, it's binding affinities throughout the rest of the body are quite random as is the case with nearly all SERMs.

Bear in mind SERMs are used for breast cancer. People die without them and in the case with any cancer medication they get rapid approval since not taking these medications can lead to death. In general you shouldn't treat SERMs like a replacement for estradiol.
>>
>>8112801
So, from what I understand, Raloxifene has anti-estrogenic properties in only the breasts, HOWEVER, it competes for estrogen receptors? And that's why people are unsure if it should be taken with estradiol?

I'm not a femboy, I'm just unsure if I'll pass yet and I don't want to be a hon, so I am trying to hold off on breast development.
>>
>>8112868
It has very high binding affinity at the breast and low transcriptase activity at the breast.
Their actions on the rest of your body is quite sporadic and random.
>>
>>8112867
>>8112878

Is there any way you could take them at strategic times to diminish this effect? Taking Raloxifene in advance that day so it has mostly left your receptors by the time you take your E.
>>
does anyone know any good recommendations for testosterone gels or pills that i can buy on amazon? I apologize if many people ask this question
>>
>>8110268
>tfw too poor to buy Estrofem and Proscar
>tfw can only afford Progynova and Bicalutamide

Is it really worth going poverty mode in order to afford Estrofem and/or Proscar? I've heard good things about them and but I'm not sure exactly what they're better than Progy and Bica.
>>
What's the best way to quit hrt
>>
File: HRT.png (949KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
HRT.png
949KB, 857x1202px
>>8113458
hmm this is a good question, someone please answer
>>
So if I took a fistfull of estrofem, what would happen? I figure I'd die of hormone shock, but what are the specific details of the process. Is it slow and agonizing? On a scale of botched beretta blowjob to autoerotic asphyxiation where does it fall on the suicide scale?

[spoiler]not that I'm planning on committing suicide, just, you know, curious...[/spoiler]
>>
>>8113653

Why did my spoiler tags not work?
>>
>>8113665
not setup for this board.

>>8113653
cis women can E2 levels as high as 20,000+ pg/mL during late pregnancy. What your body absorbs will eventually get filtered out by the liver.
>>
>>8113689

>not setup for this board.

That is literally the worst idea I have ever heard in my life. You can live your life in a closet but you can't put your words in a closet on your closet board?

>What your body absorbs will eventually get filtered out by the liver

Wait, what? You can't die from an E overdose? WTF??
>>
If Im just starting out should I lower the dosage of spiro/progynova to see how I react to the dossge?

Im just afraid of cone-tits ;___;
>>
>>8113708
Note this:
>cis women can E2 levels as high as 20,000+ pg/mL during late pregnancy
We are obviously highly tolerant of estrogen. Oh, E and some other hormones promote rapid the growth of the fetus during pregnancy.
>>
>>8113732
Any bra will round them out. Time will also fill them out.
>>
>>8113708

>You can live your life in a closet but you can't put your words in a closet on your closet board?

Funny but there's no reason to have spoiler tags on boards that don't focus on content that can be spoiled. Spoiler abuse is fucking awful.
>>
>>8113751
So just follow the infographic ?
>>
>>8113753

I guess that makes sense.

>Spoiler abuse is fucking awful

Personally I actually really like it, it makes reading people's little addendums or clever comments even more fun, but I totally understand why most people would find it annoying.

I guess it's no longer on the list of literally stupidest shit I've ever heard of...
>>
>>8113751
Why the conflicting info some else said bras do nothing now I'm really confused.
>>
What exactly will bica + raloxifene do to my body? Will it make me infertile? Will it make my man-chin less noticeable?
>>
>>8113809
It depends on the bra. A soft molded cup will even flatten the hardest nipples. Bras that are multi layer cloth also tend to do better at forming a nice shape.
>>
>>8113819
I also want to know this
>>
>>8113819
>Will it make me infertile?
no. Dow to the concentration of T in the testis, they tend to remain functional and produce sperm. You may not have as much ejaculate because the prostrate will be effected. Bica just blocks the use of T, not it's creation. That T can still be turned into DHT which had a similar or slightly stronger affinity to the AR receptor than bica. You may wish to block its creation with Finasteride. Some of the T now excess may be converted to Estrogen and that may feminize you.
>Will it make my man-chin less noticeable?
no
>>
So if I get to a year and i am not happy with my breast growth should I take progesterone, or should it be a 6 mo. as Ranma says? Or even later?
>>
>>8111961
Take finasteride and/or minoxidil
>>
>>8110843
Zero testosterone? That sounds unhealthy. Women have some testosterone.
>>
>>8111961
I wear a wig.
>>
What foods should I eat and which ones to stay away from?
>>
>>8114411
On spiro, avoid beans and bananas. On anything else, nothing really just don't drink a ton so your liver doesn't die.
>>
>>8114419
>beans and bananas
can be consumed in moderation.
>>
How long does it take to start seeing the effects of bica + ralox?
>>
>>8114462
This is true
>>
Where would one find information on how long Raloxifene remains in the body? I'm trying to create a regimen based on factors like that but I don't even know where I would find this information. I looked through the OP.
>>
Where do you get injections from? Is it from the same online or?
>>
>>8114518
online as well
>>
>>8114530
Are there any brands ?
>>
>>8114538
Estradiol Valerate Injections like these
https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/p-333-progynon-depot-10mg.aspx
>>
At 11 months currently, seeing Endo next week. Should I ask about prog? How should I ask?
>>
>>8114585
Ask what about it?
>>
>>8114628
Ask to start it of course.
>>
>>8114635
Oh, ask to get your levels checked (if you haven't already) and then ask if estrogen would be a good idea to get within levels.
>>
With muscular atrophy will scar tissue form? How do i stop it
>>
>>8113015
This might help a bit. They have done studies taking both estrogen and raloxifene simultaneously.
http://www.rxlist.com/script/main/mobileart-rx.asp?drug=evista&monotype=rx-desc&monopage=1
>In a 31-week, open-label, radiocalcium kinetics study, 33 early postmenopausal women were randomized to treatment with once-daily EVISTA 60 mg, cyclic estrogen/progestin (0.625 mg conjugated estrogens daily with 5 mg medroxyprogesterone acetate daily for the first 2 weeks of each month [hormone therapy]), or no treatment. Treatment with either EVISTA or hormone therapy was associated with reduced bone resorption and a positive shift in calcium balance (-82 mg Ca/day and +60 mg Ca/day, respectively, for EVISTA and -162 mg Ca/day and +91 mg Ca/day, respectively, for hormone therapy)

Raloxifene just seems sketchy in general though. Lots of side effects.
>>
>>8114389
What kind of wig is it? W-where'd you get/how expensive? And does it like fall off when you run and stuff?

>tfw t wrecked your hairline so you can't be a scenie weenie
>>
File: 1492121624294.png (21KB, 518x426px) Image search: [Google]
1492121624294.png
21KB, 518x426px
I have a lot of muscle left on my arms and back from being forced into sports for childhood

If I don't exercise them at all and stuff, will the hrt help get rid of them?

I am about 2 and a half months into hrt
>>
>>8114498
look for the original studies that got it approved. They are required to test stuff like duration of effectiveness.
>>
>>8114498
It's biological half-life is 27 hours
>>
>>8115083
So divide the dose in half for taking it twice a day, 12 hours apart.
>>
>>8111920
Bump for any advice before my liver fails or I brain hemorrhage from not measuring the right levels.
>>
>>8114988
Yes
>>
>>8114943
I haven't worn it while running. I found a cheap flowing one on Amazon for $6.57: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015E2RB6O/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It stays on despite wind. That's the benefit of a long, heavy wig.
>>
Should I consider taking progesterone if I'm on Cypro? (since apparently cypro is a progestin too)
>>
File: 1476143167786.jpg (118KB, 1100x698px) Image search: [Google]
1476143167786.jpg
118KB, 1100x698px
who here /HRT with no blood tests/?

I like to live dangerously
>>
>>8115803
progestin=/=progestogen
>>
>>8114662
no, but you might get sexy stretch marks
>>
>>8110268
where can i send in a bloodtest ?
>>
>>8116231
Me to but then I was scared I was wasting money, not sure if 4 & 200 is enough daily
>>
>>8116231
I did for like 3 years, got tested and found T was smashed but E was pretty low. I'd recommend at least one test to everyone, you don't want to hurt yourself with lower than ideal E levels.
>>
>>8111920
Yes they are important.

THS is thyroid, its important to make sure you don't develop hypo or hyperthyroidism.

AST & ALT are liver function, taking a mountain of pills puts a ton of stress on your liver and so you should monitor it.

Prolactine is useful for determining if your estrogen dose might be too high, it will indicate if you are going to lactate, and it is important to monitor and make sure you don't develop prolactinoma (aka prolactin induced brain tumor)
>>
>>8116409
where can i test? im in EU
>>
>>8116231
me. In the UK it costs £100+ to get everything checked. Think i'm just going to ramp up the dosages and get checked once.
>>
Canadian here thinking about ordering from qhi. Any advice on security? Can I pay by credit card or will the RCMP come and nab me for that?
>>
Is this okay?

50mg Cyproterone per day
4mg Estrofem per day

When is the best time of day to take each of these btw?
>>
>>8118335
What are your levels?
>>
>>8118335
That would be pretty okay for starters. That much cypro will kill your T, but eventually you may want to look at upping the 4 to 6 after you get a blood test.
>>
right bois and gals, don't laugh at me for this

but I'm too poor to afford a blood test, but rich enough to afford HRT. How many Bicalutamides and Progynovas should I take a day? In the future (4'ish months) I'll probably be able to afford a blood test

If it helps I'm 166 cm, I weigh 185lb and I'm 18, (yes, I'm also dieting heavy and exercising so I can stop being a fatass)
>>
>>8118724
I take 50mg bica, but other anons say 25mg works fine. You can start 2mg progynova, move up to 4mg after a month, then after the blood test if you are still in the lower range increase to 6mg.
>>
>>8118895
Okay, thanks anon.

Actually wait a second! Why do I have to move up to 4mg after a month?
>>
>>8118966
You don't have to wait that long but most doctors recommend it to watch for bad reactions before going full ahead.
>>
>>8119333
Well, I guess I better not push my luck too far

thanks anon.
>>
What kind of breast development should I have at 3.5 months like on average? I see people saying their nipples started hurting like crazy 2 weeks in and got way bigger and puffier but mine only mildly hurt sometimes and really only when something touches them? And they've gotten a little bigger and a little puffier but not that much. And it definitely didn't start that early.
>>
>>8119477
What are you blood E2 and T levels?
>>
>>8119477
>>8119491
Not OP, but if my mother/grandmother both have large breasts but my sister is around a B cup, what will i get?
>>
>>8119874
You may need to get pregnant. Many women gain a lot during pregnancies.
>>
>>8119914
Does progesterone help?
>>
>>8119941
the jury is out on it. Some say it does, some say no. it will help branch the milk production ducts.
>>
>>8119491
As of my 3 month blood test they were 115 for E and 19 for T. That was about maybe 6 or 7 hours after my last dose I think.
>>
>>8119988
Food intake? Are you eating enough to have the supplies to grow?
>>
>>8120000
I believe so? I am currently trying to lose weight at the same time because I was an obese fuck a few months before starting hrt and am now thankfully an 80 lbs less obese fuck but I don't starve myself. Can they still grow on a calorie deficit?
>>
If I have hypothyroidism, will it affect HRT?
>>
>>8120030
they likely won't grow as much as they could.

>>8120031
It'll slow metabolism which may slow changes. Get it treated so you are on the high side of normal for T3 and T4 blood levels.
>tfw have low thyroid hormone levels and my doc thinks they are fine.
>>
>>8120080
Different anon but.
What caloric intake would you suggest? Like 1500-1800?
>>
File: 1492347994395.jpg (49KB, 283x323px) Image search: [Google]
1492347994395.jpg
49KB, 283x323px
how do I ask my mom what her original breast size was without appearing weird?

>mom got boob job
>mom got boob reduction
>I don't she's gone all the way down back to her normal size because she's still pretty massive
>tfw if that is her normal size then my plans of staying boy mode for a while might be thrown into the trash
>>
>>8120080
So should I stop trying to lose weight and just maintain my weight until later on or what?
>>
>>8120127
all depends on your body size and activity level...I'm loosing over a pound a week on 2000 a day, but I'm active.

>>8120225
I bounced up and down 20lbs during early puberty.
>>
>>>8120225 (You)
>I bounced up and down 20lbs during early puberty.

Okay cool but I have no idea what that means in context of my question
>>
>>8120137
Maybe look at old pictures of her?
>>
>>8120305
ughh hmmm I was thinking of this, I'll guess next time I visit I'll just have to steer the conversation that way.
>>
>>8120322
Just say you want to look at the family albums, moms love that shit
>>
>>8120137
Also her size wont be as big as yours anyway probably so you got that at least.

Pregnancy+actual puberty would make them different
>>
>>8120273
I raised and lowered in weight a number of times with an about 20lbs swing.
>>
About how long can I expect my hair to keep thinning out? I'm at 7.5 months and I still feel like I have a lot of leg hair. :c
>>
Assuming I take 4mg of progy in the morning, what would be the best time of day to get bloodwork done for the most accurate results? Maybe switch the dose prior to the appointment to nighttime?
>>
>>8121198
I believe 12 hours prior to the test is ideal. So take your dose 12 hours before, and no more until after you get it drawn.
>>
What does the inhouse transaction look like on my bank statement, I'm 18 and have a student account which my parents can see what I've used my money on.
>>
>>8121769

They don't accept debit cards, but paying through echeck it's something innocuous because it goes through some echeck clearing house.
>>
>>8121797
This is useful info, thanks. :)
>>
File: cd87b4ff7d0915b7623b023b13d79129.jpg (301KB, 1077x1434px) Image search: [Google]
cd87b4ff7d0915b7623b023b13d79129.jpg
301KB, 1077x1434px
Its 12:35 AM

2 hours after I was supposed to take my doc perscriped Estrofem and Spiro

I think I forgot my dose because I was drunk, but I'm worried I might have taken it because I was drunk and forgot, or even taken it twice and forgot because I was super drunk

Should I take my meds becaause I don't actually remember doing that, or woould a 2nd or 3rd dose kill me?
>>
>>8122189
You should keep count, and no it wouldn't kill you.
>>
>>8122212

I know and I usually do but i got cught up in easter drinking adn forgot...
>>
>>8122260
>>8122189

I'm pretty sure I've taken multiple doses of cypro becauase I fucken forgot while i I was drunk I'm suer eu r fine

Juist dont do it a lto like me I guess
>>
I'll drop this here too.

It appears that the lengthening of any bone is possible. Relaxin levels of 500pg/mL is the average blood level from 10 weeks on to the end of pregnancy. It may well make your hips wider, but could do the same to your ribs and shoulders too. I most strongly works on Collagen type tissues, and helps them regenerate and become more flexible.

Relaxin levels in healthy active young men and women.
>Mean average serum relaxin level was 0.50 pg/mL (range, 0–11.54) in men and 0.75 pg/mL (range, 0–14.06) in women (Table 2). These calculations included 0 values in participants in whom circulating relaxin was not measurable. Relaxin was detectable by ELISA in 16% (141/857) of men and 21% (28/135) of women (χ2=1.52; df=1; P=.218). In this subgroup, mean relaxin value was 3.01 pg/mL in men and 3.60 pg/mL in women (Table 2). The proportion of men and women who had detectable serum relaxin levels was similar. Median values were compared by sex for detectable serum relaxin concentrations, which were not significantly different between the groups (χ2=0.001; df=1; P=.978). The Figure provides a box plot comparing serum relaxin levels between men and women among those with detectable concentrations.
http://www.healio.com/orthopedics/journals/ortho/2013-2-36-2/%7Bbb498585-027a-41b6-a2d6-8536b717caa0%7D/serum-relaxin-levels-in-young-athletic-men-are-comparable-with-those-in-women

I'm not advocating relaxin-2 use, just researching it.
>>
>>8122435
Isn't there relaxin in semen?
>>
>>8122451
>tfw drink my own semen everyday for 12 years and I have massive hips
You are onto something
>>
>>8122465
>>8122451
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2011710
Yes, cum in your mouth for wider hips.
>>
>>8120933
It'll keep thinning for a while, but what your left with after that you will need laser removal
>>
File: 1476929313770.jpg (30KB, 480x490px) Image search: [Google]
1476929313770.jpg
30KB, 480x490px
>>8122478
>semen will give you bigger hips
>masturbating increases your T levels

Which one of these dank memes am I supposed to believe?
>>
>>8123273
T level doesn't matter if you're bicalutamide master race.
>>
File: progynova.png (44KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
progynova.png
44KB, 300x240px
Are estradiol valerate levels over time pretty much constant, or does it have a big peak like Estrofem too?
I did a blood test 6 hours after taking my morning dosage fo 4mg Progynova. What levels would be optimal?
>>
I finally made an appointment with my gp. Incredibly nervous. If they give me a referral to an endo, can I request a specific drug or is it just whatever they give me?
>>
>>8124449
You are more likely to get a request filled if you do informed consent. Ask your gp about it.
>>
>>8122189
Get one of those box things with compartments for each day of the week.

If I were you I'd just take it and risk taking it twice rather than risk not taking it at all. It's safe either way; the dose isn't that high and you're only doing it once. That's particularly true if you're on a low dose anyway (and you're just going up to what people on higher doses take normally).
>>
I've been on 6mg progynova for around 8 months, and last bloodtest showed 140 pg/ml. It was taken 3 hours after I took 4mg in the morning. That's low right? Should I go up to 8mg?
>>
If I'm on bicalutamide and raloxifene, can I drink alcohol? What side effects should I watch out for?
>>
>>8123273
Then eat someone else's semen ;)
>>
>>8123273

I thought masturbating decreased T?
>>
>>8125518
>>8123273
Right after masturbating T levels decrease, then a few days to a week after T levels get a boost and rise.
>>
>>8125559

So just keep masturbating then? Or is that wrong.
>>
>>8124702
>>8123821
fyi: I got 62 pg/ml 24h after intake, so right before I take my 6mg progy.
>>
File: IMG_2974.jpg (75KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2974.jpg
75KB, 542x540px
>>8118343
>>8118364
I cannot do blood tests or my family will find out.

Could you tell me when the best times of day to take these pills are? I'm getting them from QHI.

Can estrofem be taken sublingually even though it has a firm coating?
>>
>>8123821
Progynova is more consistent than Estrofem, I'm guessing it would still have a peak and fall (because that's the nature of exponential relationships) but, it's metabolised much more slowly, so try and take the dosages as far away from eachother as possible!

check the general's pic related for the optimal estrogen level
>>
>>8126090
Estrofem is supposed to be taken sublingually right? I'm too poor for Estrofem and I'm not sure what a firm coating is, but everywhere I've read about it suggests taking it sublingually because it doesn't need to be broken down by stomach in order for the estrogen to be absorbed into the bloodstream

I don't know the best time to take estrofem though
>>
>>8126092
Thank you. I take my dosages 12 hours apart, but I wasn't able to get my blood test before taking my morning dosage, so I was just wondering if the results are even usable or if it was a wasted blood test. Would it have been better if I skipped the dosage and waited 18 hours in between?
>>
>>8126090
Take Spiro twice a day
Take Cypro once a day
Take Finasteride & dutasteride once a day.

Take Estrofem and its generics sublingual spread out evenly throughout the day. So if you are taking 4mg a day, take 2mg at 8am and 8pm. For 6mg, take 2mg at 6am, 2pm, and 10pm.
>>
how high should my E be before I start putting on weight? went from normal weight to underweight before and during the first few months of hrt, not sure when it would be best to gain it back
>>
>>8126231
Do it now
>>
>>8126231
Wait as you still are made up of mostly male cells. As time goes, they will die off and be replaced by female cells.

For now eat enough to only very slowly gain weight. Less than half lbs/week.
>>
So when I first started I had some breast pain because they were starting to grow, after a while it just went away and my breasts stopped growing as fast.

Now after 7 months I switched from spiro to cypro and I have noticeable pain again but its a bit stronger, and my breasts started growing again.

I'm worried the pain might be something else, is this normal or should I go get checked?
>>
Hi, I want a more feminine body but i want to keep my tit growth to a minimum, and I'd like my dick to work as well. What's the best combinations of AA and estrogen? SERMs and bica?
>>
>>8110268
Hey guys, I caved and bought pills online, Spiro and something else. I want to just stop Thinking from hurting me anymore, but am kinda afraid of the effects. Will I lose the ability to have children if I take just Spiro? Dick shrink?(no big deal) and how much should I worry about death or hospitalization?
>>
>>8126925
>online, Spiro and something else. I want to just stop Thinking from hurting me anymore, but am kinda afraid of the effects. Will I lose the ability to have children if I take just Spiro? Dick shrink?(no big deal) and how much should I worry about death or hospitalization?

You will eventually become sterile which will become more permanent overtime. It is based on dose, drug and genes though.

Your dick might shrink if you don't use it.

As far as spiro is concerned. Don't overdose on it and don't eat potassium rich foods. Or else you will die of potassium poisoning.
>>
>>8127027
>Or else you will die of potassium poisoning.
the symptoms will have you heading to the hospital quickly.
>>
>>8124862
bump
>>
>>8127027
>You will eventually become sterile which will become more permanent
- so I guess just bite the bullet? Ill try the standard 200 milagrams and observe the effects first. Thanks for the help.
>>
File: me girl.jpg (222KB, 997x1016px) Image search: [Google]
me girl.jpg
222KB, 997x1016px
hrt and poz me up hons i'll look JUST like reese witherspooge
>>
File: dots upset.jpg (75KB, 500x681px) Image search: [Google]
dots upset.jpg
75KB, 500x681px
I've been on hormones for 2 months now and there's literally no change that I can discern. What I think might be something is likely just placebo.
My blood work seems fine and I'm on the maximum dose of what I'm on (Bica/Ralox)

I'm going to keep taking it because I know you should never just abruptly end, and these things take times, but it's very disheartening after such time that nothing's happened. I think I've simply started too late (24) and wont get anything out of these. I'm too far gone.
>>
>>8129398
Not even puffy nipples? If not even that, then you got scammed or something
>>
>>8129398
Actually I'm dumb, scratch that I missed the ralox part.

But yes, don't worry, by 2 months your only hint would be the puffy nipples, but since you are on SERMs you can notice anything yet. All the other effects are too slow to notice just yet.
>>
File: the pose of giving up hope.png (107KB, 327x306px) Image search: [Google]
the pose of giving up hope.png
107KB, 327x306px
>>8129422
>>8129407
Yeah, the no puffy nipples part makes it hard to really say anything. I'm using medications from the medical system here that're branded so I'm not getting scammed.
At some point I felt as though my skin was getting softer but I also know that in taking hormones that some people begin getting a placebo effect that I'm very skeptical that something like that is happening, and I can't say I really remember how my skin felt before it either.

Your bones finish at 25 and I'm turning 25 soon enough, and I'm late even if I went full heavy HRT anyway. Hard to think that I'm not far gone considering as is, 18 is considered late for a reason.
>>
>>8129453
Remember you see yourself everyday in the mirror and touch your own skin everyday. It's almost impossible to ever notice those changes yourself since they are so subtle. It happens to everybody.

Since you are taking SERMs I suppose you are just a femboy right? This is making you feel really bad and it honestly sounds like some severe dysphoria, are you perhaps MtF but avoiding tits for a reason?
I'm just curious

>18 is considered late for a reason.
Well technically but I wouldn't pay much attention to that. Genes are way more important
>>
>>8129398
what changes do you think are not happening? While Bica may end up causing E to be produced, Ralox will block that from doing some changes. Maybe you aren't getting much E production from excess T, or Ralox is blocking more than you want.
>>
>>8129468
A very heavy dysphoria is correct, it lingers very, very harshly and though you can pin me as Trans if you knew me and had me spill my guts out, it's irrelevant since I don't want breasts even if I entertain the notion of wanting to be female. I would simply want to be a flat chested woman anyway.

SERM's are great since it theoretically should do what I want but if even you count age into it, there's as you said, genes and clearly mine have shat all over me.

>Remember you see yourself everyday in the mirror and touch your own skin everyday. It's almost impossible to ever notice those changes yourself since they are so subtle. It happens to everybody.
Every month I take a picture of myself with the exact same pose, angle, even shirt so I can keep an objective look towards it and there's really nothing going on. People I ask to compare might say something like 'Your skin looks softer!' and it just seems like hogwash since they know how crummy I am about how nothing's happening.

Again I know these things are slow but *something* should've happened by now, 2 months in. 3 months gets on the 'far end' of the starting stuff, and from there on it's up to 2 years to really see anything. There's that bump and then the steady incline, and I'm about to pass that bump with nothing having happened.
>>
>>8129493
Ralox is still supposed to dump E into your body I thought, just that it's controlled.
Due to it you wont necessarily get other effects because being so selective means that it might gloss over other parts of the body (if even internally)
>>
>>8129498
Well, I'm not saying this to convince you of anything but maybe it will give you some perspective, I used to think about the flat chest exactly the same as you but I just ended up giving up and went on hormones. I just accepted that I'd get some little breasts and I'll deal with it, and now I wouldn't change them for anything and I'm hoping the grow more.

But anyway, I don't really know what to tell you because the info on bica+raloxifene is so lacking that it's not even surprising that it's not as good as we expected or very limited. Maybe is a good regimen for teenagers who didn't finish puberty yet but at our ages might just not be strong enough for feminization.
>>
File: 1492489394794.jpg (36KB, 353x356px) Image search: [Google]
1492489394794.jpg
36KB, 353x356px
>>8129537
I definitely do not want breasts. If ever I'm to go full AA/Estrogen, I'd best have surgery to slice the breast tissue out of my chest before proceeding honestly.

Though, now >>8129493 has me concerned because what I thought Raloxifene does is now a lie to me.
I thought it dumped E, and controlled it; But if it just controls E and nothing more then suddenly this all makes sense.
>>
>>8129543
Well, can't help from there because of my lack of knowledge on SERMs. You should think hard if you want to commit and go full HRT dose.

By the way can't you just slice out the breast tissue -after- you get them? It's the same isn't it
>>
>>8129508
No, lt is is a selective estrogen receptor modulator. It binds to the estrogen receptor, and turns on some types, but not other types. For those is turns on, it may also give a stronger or weaker effect than 17b-estradiol would.
>>
File: 1492339248757.png (384KB, 621x815px) Image search: [Google]
1492339248757.png
384KB, 621x815px
>>8129558
>You should think hard if you want to commit and go full HRT dose.
If Ralox only controls Estrogen, then that means I need to add Estrogen to my meds now.
If it dumps E into me as well and also controls it, then nothing can really be done but wait.

To be honest it was quite foolish of me to assume it dumps E into you in the first place, because no one's really said it, and I've asked a few times with no clear answers on it. I understand that Testosterone will convert to Estrogen but if I'm having a problem with feminization then perhaps I just don't have enough estrogen flowing through me.

>By the way can't you just slice out the breast tissue -after- you get them? It's the same isn't it
I'd rather just avoid having to do that entirely.

>>8129568
Great, so basically to get actual feminization without getting breasts, I need to take an AA, Raloxifene and also an Estrogen all in one.

This entire god damn time I thought it was,
Block Testosterone from Binding (Bicalutamide)
In turn flows through your blood, turns into Estrogen
Raloxifene dumps more estrogen into your blood, and with all the estrogen accumulated, does its 'magic' but at the cost of not getting 'all of it' which is part of the gamble for Ralox (It not allowing estrogen to bind in ways you might want it to)

Testosterone converting to Estrogen sounds like there'd just be a lack of estrogen being created compared to (near) female standards.

For being a femboy or androgynous, this sounds great if you're blessed with youth or genetics; But for someone of my caliber in age and genetics I feel like I need more estrogen to really do anything since I don't want 'just subtle feminine effects' but actual feminization, and I'm late to the party.
>>
>>8129598
do it
take all three and be our personal guinea pig and report results
>>
>>8129598
>but if I'm having a problem with feminization then perhaps I just don't have enough estrogen flowing through me.
>Great, so basically to get actual feminization without getting breasts, I need to take an AA, Raloxifene and also an Estrogen all in one.
Ding! Ding! Ding!
>In turn flows through your blood, turns into Estrogen
Feminization didn't happen for everybody on Bica, only some.
>>
How long should I wait after taking progynova to get my blood tested?
>>
>>8129620
just before you should take your next dose.
>>
File: gun in mouth.jpg (54KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
gun in mouth.jpg
54KB, 597x597px
>>8129619
aaaaaAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I wish someone replied to this question 2 months ago

Is it even wise to take all 3? I figure there would be some incredibly adverse effects due to all the excess amount of estrogen flowing around.
Any recommendations? Since excess estrogen I imagine I would only have to a minor dose or else I'll just wind up with too much.

>>8129606
I actually wouldn't mind being a guinnea pig considering I'm at the end of my rope, and is why I finally jumped onto HRT in the first place when I heard Ralox exists.
>>
>>8129637
I wouldn't recommend doing this experiment without regular blood tests desu

As long as you get blood tests every 2 months or so I don't see anything going wrong
>>
>>8129606
This. We've been getting the question a lot lately about raloxifene vs ralox + E, and due to the experimental nature, we're just not sure. Please try it, then report back so we can help others.
>>
File: Ohgodmyheart.jpg (66KB, 802x454px) Image search: [Google]
Ohgodmyheart.jpg
66KB, 802x454px
>>8129643
I do, I've been getting them every month in fact. It's incredibly hard for them to really pinpoint what's right or wrong considering how Bica and Raloxifene work in tandem that it completely fucks over all known "This is regular" numerical values. My doctor emailed me twice and issued me to get another blood test ASAP due to "Clerical errors"

I have an appointment with my doctor next week actually, and I'm going to definitely ask him about it, though I'm guessing I'll have to go with Estrofem 2mg on top of the others since I've been lacking a rather critical component all along.

Or would 1mg be better? With what Testosterone is converting I wouldn't want to cause issues of an overflow of estrogen.

>>8129658
I'm happy to be your guinnea pig, and I do keep everyone informed on my progress (Started on /femgen/, deviated away since it's become a shitshow; I'm interested in the biological effects of hormones not some political nonsense), but I'm not a smart person to understand the biology behind it which is why I ask these things, and forgiveness for being an idiot.

Pic related was my last blood test results.
>>
File: Common_alcoholic_beverages.jpg (166KB, 1280x857px) Image search: [Google]
Common_alcoholic_beverages.jpg
166KB, 1280x857px
What will drinking alcohol do with HRT?
Just make HRT less effective, or will it damage my liver?
On 200mg spiro, 6mg estradiol
>>
>>8129684
It'll damage your liver but if your estrogen is taken sublingually then you don't actually take anything that is metabolized by the liver since Spiro goes through the kidneys. Alcohol actually lowers your testosterone.
>>
>>8129684
Don't drink too much as your liver might flatline
>>
>>8129676
for being on bica, those are levels that I would expect from how I understand it works. Looks like you have plenty of E. The T levels mean nothing due to T being blocked, except for being a source for aromatase to convert T into E. In the second set of numbers it looks like you have plenty of E available. Ralox will compete with the E for estrogen receptors. I don't know which one binds tighter to the receptor, and that may vary depending on receptor type.
>>
File: hey now let me tell you.png (369KB, 440x686px) Image search: [Google]
hey now let me tell you.png
369KB, 440x686px
>>8129727
>I don't know which one binds tighter to the receptor, and that may vary depending on receptor type.

I forgot about this.

I remember someone asking about Ralox and E one time and the response(s) were that Ralox and E would simply fight another and that it would be a gamble of which one you even get, which means if E wins entirely then I get tits, but if Ralox wins I'm simply back where I am now.
>>
>>8129747
That's not really how it works. If you take both ralox and E you will get less breast growth since overall ralox has a higher binding affinity and will reduce the activity of E. There's no weird probability that you'll either get no breasts or breasts, you'll get a reduction in growth or with the proper amount of ralox no growth at all.
Throughout the rest of the body ralox has different binding affinities so it will be a different situation.

In research they've done both ralox on its own and E+ralox though. Most likely combining it with E is to make up for deficiencies that SERMs leave behind such as weak binding affinities in the brain and such.
>>
File: 129c60f971a3fe7119219e66fa1e176f.png (387KB, 1036x1002px) Image search: [Google]
129c60f971a3fe7119219e66fa1e176f.png
387KB, 1036x1002px
>>8129817
I see, from what I'm understanding it's best I go with 1mg estrofem, something really minor so that ralox can be the most dominate. Perhaps if I begin feeling puffy nipples or sensitivity in them (aches for example) I should cut them out entirely since it's an indicator that they're being binded to.

Either way it's some stuff to consider and in the end I have to go through my doctor.

I mean honestly there's no saying that maybe I'm just jumping the gun. I am a person who is impatient. I know 2 months isn't very much but nothing seems to have changed which, logically, indicates a problem.

Are my hormone levels regular for women's standards? Or around there? If they are then maybe I should just hold off yet. If not then perhaps I need more E.
>>
>>8129854
The pic here >>8129676 says you are along the bottom of normal levels of E for cis women.
https://www.glowm.com/lab_text/item/34
http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/2089003-overview
>>
>>8129895
Raloxifene won't show up on those tests as estradiol even though it is estrogenic. They may very well have far beyond normal 'estrogen' levels it's just not being tested for.
>>
File: 1482121820829.jpg (52KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
1482121820829.jpg
52KB, 500x299px
>>8129684

>tfw you want to keep drinking daily but don't want hrt to be less effective and all you've heard about it has been total hearsay
>>
>>8130034
It doesn't make it less effective it's just really unhealthy. The main issue is with antiandrogens since they put more load on your liver. Drinking with estradiol should be just fine if you've had an orchiectomy and no longer use AAs.
>>
>>8130034
>>8130039
You can drink heavily but you are playing with roulette with your liver, you only get one
>>
>>8130039

Well I take progy and that's metabolized in the liver right? So another shot against it? I could probably quit before I do lasting damage though.
>>
>>8130052
progynova is just a simple hydrolysis and it occurs in nearly every location in the body not just the liver. It doesn't use any of the CYP enzymes or anything so it shouldn't have any interaction with alcohol. I doubt it even puts much burden on your liver given that your body could metabolize it outside the liver anyway.
>>
>>8129943
>>8129895
How on Earth are you supposed to test your hormonal levels then?
>>
>>8110268
Has anyone had success with Inhouse Dutasteride brands?
>>
im 28... is it too late for me?
>>
>>8130772
As far as I'm aware you can't test how much raloxifene you really need without also having cancer. The metric of dosage is basically just compared to how well it's reducing tumor proliferation.
>>
>>8130947
No, genetics is more important than age.

>>8130772
with bicalutamide you can't tell it's effectiveness except by changes.
and this >>8131120
>>
File: IMG_20170418_184253 copy.jpg (183KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170418_184253 copy.jpg
183KB, 1000x750px
Just got these from the mail today.
I read many things on them already, but once more I'd like to ask what are your recommended [FIRST] dosages to a 180cm (5'11'') tall, 67kg person like me?
>inb4 hurr durr bought hormones without actually looking into what they do.
I did look up most of the things I should be aware of, I'm only triple checking because I don't wanna mess this up.
I wanna do it the safe way, not risking anything.
Also if you cant help with that, I'd like to ask what should I expect after taking them/in the first days/weeks.
I read that I should take blood tests for hormone levels every 2 weeks when I start and then if numbers are all right, I should check once a month, is this correct?
Thanks for your help in advance and sorry for bothering.
>>
I can't get a blood test.

Is a salvia test somewhat reliable at least?

Thank you.
>>
>>8131948
>I read many things on them already, but once more I'd like to ask what are your recommended [FIRST] dosages to a 180cm (5'11'') tall, 67kg person like me?
200mg Spiro and 2mg Estrofem (sublingual) is pretty standard. Raise the dose to 4mg after a month.
>I read that I should take blood tests for hormone levels every 2 weeks when I start and then if numbers are all right, I should check once a month, is this correct?
I'd wait a month before getting a blood test due to the cost, but if you get them for free go ahead.
>I wanna do it the safe way, not risking anything.
Make sure to get your liver checked.
>Also if you cant help with that, I'd like to ask what should I expect after taking them/in the first days/weeks.
It is probable the first few weeks will be painful, but this will reduce over time.
>>
I'm on Cypro and I'm wondering what kind of B12 vitamin I should get?

What dosage? Is there a certain type I need?

Thanks.
>>
>>8132832
any sublingual methylcobalamin, not cyanocobalamin.
>>
>>8132867
What's the difference?
>>
File: 1492142579627.jpg (104KB, 846x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492142579627.jpg
104KB, 846x900px
>>8110268
Hello /lgbt/ I need your advice

For the last month ive been on spiro, and have noticed some very negative side effects, so my doctor switched me to finasteride ( with my 4mg estrodiol still on my regiment)

Can i expect to have my testerone levels to drop and continue to be feminized with me on the 4mg estrodiol and the 5mg finasteride?

Any advice is appreciated!
Thnx!
>>
>>8132872
It is the form most easily used by the body. With the cyanocobalamin type the cyanide group needs to be stripped off and replaced by a methyl group. Then that cyanide needs to be disposed of. That uses up resources.
>>
Dutasteride or Finasteride?

I've heard some bad things about Dutasteride.

I'm pretty young but my family has a history of having their temples recede pretty early.

My temples have been gone since I was like 15-16 probably.

I'm seeing a tiny bit of growth without Fin or Duta but nothing substantial.
>>
>>8132924
I believe fina is still the most common and people mainly switch to duta if they find too many side effects
Both are equally effective at blocking DHT, there's maybe tiny percentile differences I guess. But they're both 90%+ effective.
>>
>>8132946
Okay, thank you.

I'm on Cypro and my T is 20 ng/dL so I should be getting regrowth but I'm not getting a lot.

I was told that skin cells in the scalp make their own DHT too and that Finasteride would block that DHT.

How common is it to regain your temples after you've lost them?
>>
>>8132710
thank you. May i ask what do you mean by painful though?
>>
My E was 98 in my last test. I raised my E from 4mg sublingual to 5mg and now 6mg.

I've also changed my dosage schedule from 6 6 12 to 8 8 8 for most consistent levels.

Do you think this will help? I have almost no breasts at 6 months on HRT.

My T is 20 ng/dL btw, but I still get morning wood.
>>
>>8132968
Well 5-AR is found all throughout your body, but yes fina and duta block them all throughout your body.

No clue how common it is to regain temple growth. I would assume it depends on the severity. I've heard once too much is gone it's basically permanent.
>>
>>8132946
It's the opposite. Duta is stronger and people go back to finasteride if they find duta have too many side effects.
>>
>>8132901
Uh, absolutely not. Finasteride is not an AA. It effects DHT and that's it. It doesn't block testosterone in any way.

Your doctor is a moron.
>>
>>8133017
I doubt it's THAT much stronger. Even at 0.5mg/day finasteride is still able to hit the high 90% ranges for inhibition. The difference between duta and fina is maybe like 0.1-0.5% at best, and maybe with slight statistical outliers occasionally for weird people lol
>>
>>8132999
What AA are you on?
>>
>>8133175
Cypro
>>
>>8132924
What bad things do you mean about Duta?
>>
>>8133209
I heard it makes progesterone not work as well and that it can cause depression more than finasteride
>>
>>8133219
Do you have a source on the progesterone effect? I tried researching that earlier today but couldn't see anything relevant
>>
>>8133207
Yeah you definitely shouldn't be getting morning wood like that, and your E could definitely be higher. Maybe you could consult an endocrinologist?
>>
>>8133233
I guess it's more like half-wood but I just get randomly turned on

>>8133230
I'm sorry, I don't. It was a post on here I believe.
>>
Can you use Minoxidil on your temples?

It says it won't work on the box but I'm wondering if it's different for MtFs.
>>
>>8133382
The temples are supposed to be some of the hardest follicles to bring back.
It certainly doesn't hurt to use it, but don't rely on it.

As far as I'm aware if you're on AAs and fina/duta then mino helps with temples though. Minoxidil on its own doesn't work on the temples since mino only slows balding in cis men, it doesn't outright reverse it.
>>
>>8133413
Okay, that's promising. I'm trying to get on Fin so I'll order some Minoxidil too.
>>
At 8mg pills and still not at the right levels, help.
>>
>>8133531
How long have you been on 8mg for? Sometimes it takes a few months for things to get to the proper levels and then you can start reducing.
>>
>>8133542
A month.
>>
>>8133616
I wouldn't freakout too much. I guess it depends on how bad your levels are, but I've heard some people don't get as much effects from AAs and they require higher estrogen doses for some time when they first start. As testicular atrophy occurs your E levels normalize and then there's not as much worry.
>>
Does AllDayChemist have a good reputation as a reputable pharmacy?

Looking to buy some Finasteride from them.
>>
What should I expect with a dose of 100mg Spiro and 2mg Estrofem?
>>
>>8126284
>>
>>8110268

Ranma is a cute! CUTE! :D
>>
>>8133732
Yes, Ralox and Bica. Though see this anon's chain >>8129398
>>
>>8133677
About 90-100 pgml
>>
>>8133722
yes, along with qhi and inhouse used alot.
>>
Does anyone know where i can get hormones in my third world shithole? (Colombia)
All i can find is Spiro but they wont sell it to me without a prescription, And i don't really wanna try online since international shipping is highly regulated here.
>>
>>8133840
I'm 19, so I think I'll still possibly see changes. Thank you for the advice!
>>
>>8133729

That hopefully 100mg is enough to reduce T and you get a higher E dose eventually.
>>
Does anyone know when QHI ships, is it when you order or when your card is charged?

Whats the average delivery time as well
>>
>>8130840
I was going to try them, but i ended up with a prescription for avodart. IHP is good though, and the generic dutasterides work according to hairloss forums
>>
File: BloodWorks.jpg (58KB, 614x248px) Image search: [Google]
BloodWorks.jpg
58KB, 614x248px
>>8129398
I'm this Anon and these are my latest blood works.
This is pretty bad right? I can't tell anymore.
>>
>>8136875
It's most likely just fine. If you want to get proper tests stop taking SERMs.
>>
>>8136596
How much does your Avodart prescription cost you? I've considered requesting it but I hear its very expensive
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
Sooo

I've been having fleeting thoughts of getting meds for the longest time but I've only just recently looked into it thoroughly. I have renal disease and I'm almost certain Spiro and Cypro will NOT be prescribed to me and acquiring them for use would be dangerous. In general do the alternatives to those two in addition to E still have similar effects? I believe I read bicalutimide is hard on the liver and requires frequent blood testing and that there is one other med similar to it.

TL;DR - are the alternatives to Cypro and Spiro just as effective
>>
>>8137443
Bica is working pretty well for me, its nearly impossible to guage the right dose though (I take 50mg).
>>
>>8110268
Had my orchiectomy
Haven't been taking my e cypionate cause its really expensive
Going to ask for oral again in my next doc appointment.
Feel really poopy.
Everything used to seem colorful and purposeful.
Now everything feels insignificant.
Food, friends, video games, work, school.
Even HRT I would half pass by accident before it dressed as a boy with short hair.
Hrt did nothing other than give me man boobs.
So like whats the point?
People I need to take some sex hormone e or t.
Not taking t cause was lucky enough to ward off final stages of puberty with hrt
To the point where Im 22 but people say I look like a 17 or 16 boy.
So Im not going to take T only to turn into a man.
And the thought of taking e and having to see a doctor for the rest of my life seems over welming.
She wrote my letter for my orch and provided me with t blockers and e.
Now having had my orch no longer needing T blockers and E not doing anything I see no purpose for her.
But I feel so fucked in the head rite now. Like to too bleeehh to even want to contemplate suicide if that makes sense.
But people say itll go away if I take e.....idk wat to do
>>
>>8137574
Just take E, are you fucking retarded?
>>
File: 1484286134619.png (285KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484286134619.png
285KB, 900x900px
How am I supposed to cut androcur pills in half to take 25mg? They come with the line to cut them but even if I use knife or pill cutter they just end up destoyed. They are way too hard.
>>
>>8137639
My family thinks Im already retarded for removing my balls
>>8137645
Dont use the line, if anything cut it perpendicular with a pill cutter. Apply pressure evenly on the top and itll snap into two. If you try from the edge itll turn into crumbs
>>
File: IMG_20170419_100934.jpg (2MB, 5952x3348px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170419_100934.jpg
2MB, 5952x3348px
>>8137645
>>
>>8137443
I've heard all of the anti androgens are liver killers, Spiro is probably the worse though.
>>
how often/what dosage of progesterone should be injected?

the ampules seem cheaper than pills
>>
Is it bad if I've missed a dose of my AAs? I was so tired that i fell asleep early last night. Will I masculize from this? What if i miss two doses, hypothetically?
>>
>>8138422
hrt is a marathon not a sprint , if you trip and fall in a marathon you can just get up and keep running and its all good. Just take your pills again asap and your levels will get back on track. it does take some time for testosterone levels to return anyway, especially if you are on cypro, so missing a day or two in the many months yo will be on hrt is nothing to stress about
>>
Is it impossible to get the same effect without taking AAs?

I'd take up bical, but it's way over my budget and I don't want to lose the ability to have children in the future
>>
>>8139335
Historically they only used estrogen with no AAs. Usually it was ethinyl estradiol before estradiol was around.

You'd need higher dosages and more blood tests to do it though since you're pretty much relying on megadoses of E downregulating T to the point that it causes testicular atrophy. After many months if your nuts atrophy enough you'd be at normal dosage ranges. You'd need tons of blood tests to get the dosages correct and to monitor when you could decrease dosage.
It's not really worth the effort though, which is why AAs are the most common method nowadays.
>>
pls respond

>>8138405
>>
>>8138405
It varies usually a week to a couple weeks apart.
>>
>>8141422
I see dosages of 50, 100, and 200 mg
there really aren't clear instructions its mostly about it being used as a contraceptive

I could do pills but a shot every few weeks/months sounds better to me, I have all the equipment because I'm already injecting E
really been having trouble finding info on what mg to inject how often though
>>
>>8137443
If you need something that isn't bad for the liver there's Suprefact. But it's $110/month.
>>
File: Please.jpg (16KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Please.jpg
16KB, 640x480px
>>8110268
How long did it take you guys to start hormones?
I have been going up there since 2/22 .

>First appointment was a psychiatric evaluation

>Second appointment they drew blood and asked me about medical history and gave me packets to fill out with a consent form

At this point everything has been going okay, brought the consent form they gave me from my last appointment to my third and what i thought would be final appointment a few days ago on 4/13....

Well i have sickle cell trait...although it's a common blood thing my doctor wants to "make sure" i'll be okay and is referring me to somebody else, they draw my blood again to send to this new person and well what do you know??....JULY SIXTH IS MY NEXT appointment LOL...aka 7/6/2017

at this point i'm just angry...it'll have been near half year since i have been going to the hospital and i will have no mones to show for it (keep in mind this is a hospital that does things through the informed consent model)

Is this fucking normal...I WAS TOLD THIS WAS A QUICK PROCESS....DEAR GOD I'D RATHER SELF MED AND DIE AT THIS POINT

also on this referral to this blood specialist doctor...he's going to get my blood sample why does he need to SEE me again? Every time i go up there i get charged around 100-150 dollars for practically nothing even with insurance. Can't he just call my doctor and tell her over the phone? why do i physically need to BE THERE? please fucking help
>>
>>8141899
no idea but

>sasuke image

E D G Y
>>
File: vegeta rain.gif (374KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
vegeta rain.gif
374KB, 1200x900px
>>8141909
i only post sasuke's when i am feeling at my most distraught

this shit is really getting to me dude.
>>
>>8141899
>why do i physically need to BE THERE?
>Every time i go up there i get charged around 100-150 dollars for practically nothing even with insurance.

gee i wonder

they are just milking you
>>
>>8141912
>dude
>vegeta

you are really AGP

and autistic
>>
>>8141919
>being this much of a bully
>>
>>8141919
autism? AGp? retarded? stormfag? Nazi? Loser? Caraposter? Trutrans.tm?

What difference does it make? The dysphoria is the only real constant that matters. Take that shit to /mtfg/
>>
>>8141933
i like bullying the cute
>>8141943
you sound really autistic lmao
>>
>>8141916

That's what i'm thinking. Should i argue with them over the phone? Will it do any good?

Also nobody awnsered my question, how long did it take you guys to start hrt the legit way?
>>
>>8141958
>the legit way
>wasting time and money to get prescribed the wrong meds in the incorrect dosages

You haven't even reached the finale yet. After all this is done your doctor is going to give you 1mg estradiol and 100mg spiro
>>
>>8142021
>1mg estradiol and 100mg spiro

how small of a dose is that? 100mg seems on the high range but i get your point and i fear you are right.

With my common but problematic blood issue i highly doubt the doctors will prescribe me anything more than the lowest possible dose...is selfmedding the one true answer?
>>
>>8138405
It varies from person to person. I was on 150mg Medroxyprogesterone (Depo Provera birth control shot) every 30 days to suppress T. Some can go longer, some need them closer together. It isn't as good a Spiro.
>>
Anyone know any stories of people who realized they wouldn't pass after a year or so and detransitioned? Is it relatively straight forward to remove your breasts?

I'm pretty sure I will pass, but just in case...
>>
>>8142551
If you're willing to detransition and live as a guy then why even bother.
>>
>>8142552
Because hons deserve to die
>>
>>8142566
Yes, if you can't pass off yourself.
>>
File: 1470276313098.jpg (135KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1470276313098.jpg
135KB, 600x300px
How likely is HRT to kill me if I self-medicate (assuming I'm an idiot)?
I don't want to die tbqh, so give it to me real doc
>>
>>8142551
A year is not long enough. Two years minimum.

>>8141899
7 weeks.

>>8141943
Yep. This is true.
>>
>>8143008
People typically don't die from self medding. I'm not a real doc but older people are more likely to die from a blood clot.
>>
>>8143008
As far as I can tell, short term it's pretty low risk unless you have any condition that puts you at high risk of a blood clot, such as being a fat fuck.
Long term it increases your risk of heart disease and breast cancer, and I don't know how dosage plays into that. If you get hrt legally your doctor will check up on this shit pretty frequently (or at least mine does). Living past 50 is pointless anyway, but you might want to just do it illegally until you can legally do it.
>>
If I decide to self-med, what all do I need to know about getting blood tests? What do I need to order tests for and how often should I do it?
>>
>>8143439
Order http://privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php and you're good
>>
>>8143462
I love getting easy answers.
Thank
>>
>>8143330
I'm a healthy weight, so I guess that should be ok.
I don't really care too much about really long term stuff, mostly short term. I've heard certain brands/types are worse than others though? Are there any risks if you I stopped after being on it for a few years (say if I was tight on money or something happened)?
I've heard doctors can be uncooperative when it comes to self-medding, but I'm not interested in waiting at least a year on NHS waiting lists to do it properly.
>>
>>8143546
The only risks I know of from going on and off it are that if you were to stop taking oestrogen but continue taking blockers, you can develop osteoporosis. I'm not a medical professional though so take all this with a mountain of salt.
>>
Where should I go about getting these meds in a country like Mexico?
>>
Hi /hrt/ would like to pose some questions

>is it legal to start hrt auto-treatment ?
>where to buy if im leaving france (Paris)
>can i consult a medic (endocrinologist) safely ?
>what, and in wich dose should i take, as a male that want to feminize a bit his appearance.

I would like a safe treatment (but efficient). I don't need a miracle, as being a male is ok to me, i just want to be a little bit androgynous, less hair, better bum and less belly (even if i don't consider myself as fat)

i suppose this questions are asked every time, sorry for that, im a newbe, and thx for your patience.
>>
Hey I recently placed an order on in house pharmacy, but my payment got declined and I can't figure out why. I payed using an e check from my bank account which is authorized by my parents or whatever. It was supposed to get shipped to my po box. Does anyone have any idea why it might have been declined? I can't really pay using bitcoins because I don't have proper id to get them. I'm kinda freaking out. Anyone ever dealt with something similar?
>>
>>8144378
Double check your account and routing number are correct
>>
>>8144398
Alright I'll definitely do that, do you think there could be any other reason it might've been declined? The email I received about it was really vague.
>>
>>8144429
I got it declined once too because the account and routing number were put in wrong.
>>
>>8143884
>>is it legal to start hrt auto-treatment ?
It is legal.
>>can i consult a medic (endocrinologist) safely ?
Yes. Here in USA we have this thing called informed consent, which is where you choose your own treatment with advice and consent from your doctor.
>>what, and in wich dose should i take, as a male that want to feminize a bit his appearance.
Take bicalutamide 50mg if you want to retain genital function. Take 4mg Estradiol hemihydrate sublingually, and if you don't want breast growth take raloxifene.
>>
>>8143546
>>8143602
Osteoporosis is more of a long term issue. For the purposes of stopping oestrogen due to monetary concerns, a situation which I think can be assumed to be fairly temporary, it isn't something that I think someone should be worrying about. While the source I looked at didn't seem entirely sure given the sparsity of reliable data on the issue , they suggested osteoporosis screening for trans people by 65, between 50 and 64 for those with osteoporosis risk factors and that those without gonads and who aren't on replacement hormones should follow osteoporosis prevention guidelines: mostly just ensure adequate Vitamin D and calcium intake, moderate alcohol consumption, etc.
>>
>>8144398
>>8144459
My account numbers were definitely correct, I guess it wasn't accepted for some other reason? I'm not sure what to do from here. I contacted the company and they have yet to respond. Is there some other way I can get medications self medding without bitcoins? I don't know why echeck wouldn't work.
>>
>>8144650
you can make an account on coinbase they don't initially ask for ID unless you try and add a paypal account.
>>
Took 50mg cypro for 2 weeks and then lowered to 25mg because of money issues a week ago. The bad things is that my erections and libido are returning, while they were fairly dead while on 50mg.

Will they cease eventually if I just keep on 25mg?
>>
>>8144778
Cypro's pretty expensive, why not just take Bica instead?
>>
>>8144883
Because bica doesn't kill my dick. I would just keep taking spiro like I did before cypro otherwise, but it's too weak and doesn't permanently nuke my balls even at 250mg.
>>
>>8144520
Thank you anon
>>
>>8144894
What was your pre hormones T level at? What levels were you achieving at what dose?
>>
>>8145148
No idea, never took one and I'm not able to take them currently because of reasons. Probably in some months, but I don't really want to waste months.
>>
>>8145177
What color ids your cum?
>>
>>8145214
No color, but both erections and libido returning is scaring me.
>>
>>8145231
Don't worry. The body needs some T. To low of level and your hair falls out. Also the adrenal glands produce some T, and that isn't stopped by AAs.
>>
How would one go about getting bica and whatever else in Norway? Do I need to get a contact in Sweden to illegally send me? Do I have to smuggle pills accross the border through the forest at night? Can I buy it on the streets from drug dealers or something?
Also, is it true you only need 25 mg of bica or is that just a meme?
>>
>tfw breast fat scared the shit out of you and now you're taking a break
>>
>>8145434
fucking why, are you a femboy?
>>
Been on cypro 50mg (at night) and estrofem 2mg (in the morning) for about 1 month.
>The guide says to increase to 4 mg estro
Should I take the second pill in the morning or at night?
>>
>>8144756
Oh I had no idea, that's actually pretty fab. Thanks anon
>>
>>8145486
Spread them out evenly during the day for more even E2 levels in the blood.
>>
>>8145558
So then if I'm taking the 1st one at 9am I should take the second at 9pm?
>>
>>8145598
yep....evenly throughout the day.
>>
>>8145634
Awesome, thank you. Sorry for the silly question just want to be extra careful with this
>>
>>8145414
50mg is fine. 250mg is more for prostate cancer patients.
Start 25mg if you feel fem enough, if not go 50mg, and if you feel a need to, 75mg but not recommended for any higher.
>>
>>8145449
>>8145434
I think she means scarred
>>
>>8145755
What do you mean if you feel fem enough, like if you're not very physically masculine initially?
>>
>>8145414
I also live in Norway and I just buy it off QHI
>>
>>8137443
Bica is more effective than Spiro anyway. Do you have any specific reason to be afraid for your liver? Are you old or drink a lot?
>>
>>8145770
Well if you're here, you likely feel too masculine.
If you feel you only need a slight nudge to be a bit more femme, go with 25mg.
If you feel you need work done, 50mg.
If you feel you need lots of work done, 75mg.
If you feel that you're unsalvagable then take AA's and Estrogen and eventually get Facial Feminization Surgery.
>>
>>8145832
If you were to compare cypro to spiro doses how would much of spiro would compare to 25mg cypro, because right now I'm on 100mg spiro and that has gotten rid of my erections and libido.
>>
>>8145865
Cypro and spiro work in very different ways, so you can't measure them like that. Everyone reacts to the drugs differently and have varying degrees of effectiveness
>>
How long does an echeck payment take to verify on inhouse?
>>
>>8145925

In my experience it's been 2-3 days from checkout to them processing it, and then a couple days after that to ship.
>>
>>8145904
100mg spiro is a low does wouldn't 25mg cypro be a significant upgrade theoretically?
>>
>>8145946
So I checked out on Wednesday, would it be processed by tomorrow or Monday?
>>
>>8146104
25mg cypro would most likely be an upgrade to 100mg spiro, but it could also be an upgrade to 500mg spiro (assuming your liver could handle that). There isn't a cypro dose that's equivalent to a spiro dose.
>>
File: comic hug yaoi nose touch love.jpg (87KB, 421x566px) Image search: [Google]
comic hug yaoi nose touch love.jpg
87KB, 421x566px
What's the scientifics or biological reasoning for why 'Bicalutamide is so good at destroying body hair'?

I've heard a few times now it does amazing at destroying body hair and am on it myself but see no difference, though it's too early to see (Since I hear it's only an 6months+ thing), but I've forgotten to save the post of an Anon explaining why it is so good at destroying body hair.
Anyone care to fill me in please?
>>
Is bicalutimide useful if I'm post orchi? I don't know what my serum t levels are because my retard baby doctor wouldn't approve the tests.
>>
>>8146977
get another doctor lol
>>
>>8146977
This>>8146988
But also yes, there are other minor sources of T besides testicles, and bica should deactivate it.
>>
File: MN5MYrW.png (20KB, 1107x409px) Image search: [Google]
MN5MYrW.png
20KB, 1107x409px
This chart feels really off or maybe a bit outdated from the people I've spoken to? At least, I'm getting some of these effects much, much earlier than described.
>>
>>8147743
I think this is for high T people
>>
>>8145449
Nah just agp
Thread posts: 337
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.