[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me understand: For Trans girls planning to go bottom surgery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: cage22.jpg (18KB, 279x250px) Image search: [Google]
cage22.jpg
18KB, 279x250px
Help me understand: For Trans girls planning to go bottom surgery aren't cages bad because it gives them less to work with? Or does it have nothing to do with that? .t confused anon
>>
Cage?
>>
>>8109610
OP seems to think that chastity cages shrink penises. Which doesn't sound right to me but it's not something I can discuss with authority
>>
>>8109610
It's made to compress(?) their private, making it smaller I think
>>
>>8109622
it stops you from touching it
you're meant to jerk off once a day to keep the tissue in usage or it atrophies
>>
>>8109738
Okay, that makes sense. so keeping your penis in a chastity cage for extended periods causes damage from atrophy?
>>
>>8109738
So wouldn't a penis with atrophy have less skin and be worse in bottom surgery? I heard they can skin graft but I don't know much about that
>>
Bump? Does anyone know?
>>
>>8114147
My docs orders was one erection every other day to maintain elasticity so I could achieve more depth with surgery.
>>
>>8109624

Cages don't compress your dick. They keep you from being able to have a fucking boner.
>>
>>8109602
chastity cages are a meme

You have a giant weight attached to your penis. Sure you cant get completely hard, but you'll be thinking about your penis more, which combined with the fetish of cages, means you'll have a semi all the time. It wont atrophy anything.
Also it stretches your ball sack since its basically kept on by hanging onto the top of your balls.
Overall, if you want shrinkage, dont use a cage, you'll be thinking about your penis too much, it makes you balls look like an old man, and it will keep you half hard all the time.
>>
>>8115267
you've obviously never used one.
nighttime erections are what maintains penis size.
if you sleep with a cage you will lose erection size.
but skin doesn't shrink.
the potential depth of your neo-vagina will remain the same.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.