[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gay, but this trans meme is getting out of hand. They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 19

File: pepe.jpg (23KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
23KB, 385x385px
I'm gay, but this trans meme is getting out of hand. They have a mental illness and doing anything but rejecting their bullshit is normalizing their insanity. I know there must be some other based /lgb/ members that feel the same way.
>>
>>8108604
If happiness is insanity then fuck normies.
>>
>>8108604
Bisexual cis male here. I used to be the same way but then my brother (female) came out to me as FtM and we talked about it a lot. If it's an illness, I'm convinced now that transition is really the best treatment for it.

>doing anything but rejecting their bullshit is normalizing their insanity
Remember people used to say that about homosexual relationships, let alone marriage.
>>
File: cute.png (252KB, 848x1219px) Image search: [Google]
cute.png
252KB, 848x1219px
>>8108627
>People used to say that about Homosexual relationships

But is sticking another dudes dick up your ass really comparable to mutilating your body and taking drugs for a mental disorder, which will most likely make you commit suicide due to never really being able to be what you want to be?
>>
>>8108627
Gays have only ever wanted equality. Trans people want special treatment
>>
>>8108645
No, they're not comparable at all and it's a retarded comparison
>>
File: cheezit.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
cheezit.gif
1MB, 540x540px
>>8108645
>stick dick up gay guy
>get stds

alternatively
>stick dick up woman
>have to put up with woman

no side is free of negatives fampaitachi just let people do what they do
>>
I gotta jump in on this. I'm a G not an L or a B or a T. I don't support feminism I don't think we should change our laws and language for T. There are two genders. That is all.
>>
>>8108669
I'll take the option that doesnt Include dying from a head cold
>>
>>8108675
This and only this
>>
>>8108648
Based on your assumptions that women deserve special treatment. I didn't ask for it but I do receive it so thank you.
>>
File: 1515.png (74KB, 541x566px) Image search: [Google]
1515.png
74KB, 541x566px
Interesting questions for you guys:

In a futuristic society a few hundred years from now, when scientists have figured out sexuality and gender identify by then, and let's say that trans/gay/bi really is a disorder...

Let's say it could actually be fixed with a safe treatment. Would it:

A) Be socially acceptable to take that treatment?
B) Would it initially be met with hostility or relief?
C) Would you personally undergo that treatment?
>>
>>8108684
Wat. Women don't deserve special treatment, when the fuck did I say that? Trans people always bitch about muh bathroom, and muh pronouns, and muh sports teams. If they just shut the fuck up I wouldn't care so much
>>
>>8108677
thats not possible anon but have fun with that
>>
>>8108675
Since we made up the idea of gender of course there's only two. If you don't want to change your language then stop crying when we end up with all the same rights as the gender we chose to live as.
>>
>>8108689
Can't predict the future, but if this were discovered now:

A) Yes, it would be socially acceptable to take that treatment. People have free will
B) Neither. Maybe some hostility from SJWs and some relief from far-righters but no one else would give a shit
C) I have a boyfriend, so not right now, but if that didn't pan out and it were free, sure, why not
>>
>>8108689
It is a disorder
It is literally a mental illness to not be attracted to the opposite sex, socially acceptable or not, I think most people would take the damn treatment if it existed
>>
>>8108694
Those issues are made up by your politicians. Those of us who have lives don't run into these problems in the first place unless you live in an SJW area then that's your fault.
>>
>>8108710
I would never take that if it existed. The main argument straights have is that there is no value in being gay. Which is utter bullshit. As a group gay men have contributed a vast amount throughout history.
>>
File: eatshit.jpg (143KB, 638x680px) Image search: [Google]
eatshit.jpg
143KB, 638x680px
>>8108726
Yeah, you just keep on telling people that being gay had anything to do with their accomplishments, as if sticking your dick up an asshole gives you superpowers or some bullshit
>>
Trans people don't have the ability to decide whether or not to transition as they are incapacitated by their mental illness. No self-respecting doctor should ever perform a gender reassignment surgery on anyone without the explicit approval of a guardian or someone who can speak on their behalf
>>
>>8108734
That's kind of the point. It doesn't matter if they were gay or not. If you spend less time worrying about how everyone else is enjoying life you might find the time to enjoy your own.
>>
>>8108726

>a bunch of gay men did thing of importance
>they happen to be gayness so homosexuality itself somehow helped them achieve these things

sorry but you're gonna need to bring some proof
>>
>>8108703
Gender is a newer word, sex is historically the term. Only male and female. Quit deceiving yourself. You say gender is made up but you cling to the idea of that gender to transition to, and the rights of associated.
>>
>>8108739
My point is is that its a mental disorder, Socially acceptable or not.
Did you not read the text and go off on an unrelated tangent
>>
ITT: /pol/ faggots giving into their wildest dreams
>>
>>8108745
Sure sex determines sex but sex characteristics are easily modified by introducing opposite sex hormones. I don't cling to anything it all comes naturally and people experience me as a women so they treat me how they treat women. On a side note this seems to anger people and that amuses me.
>>
>>8108748
What does this disorder prevent them from doing besides procreating which your grandmother probably can't do anymore either.
>>
>>8108806
Yeah ok T-Blockers will turn your Y Chromosome into an X chromosome that makes sense
>>
>>8108829
I know in your gattacaesque world everyone is judged by their chromosomes but they won't stop me sorry not sorry
>>
>>8108827
Yknow creating life is pretty important for a species to survive, and a grandma wouldve lived through at least 50-60 years before she became impotent, allowing her to at least bring one human life into the fray.

There is no value in being gay, it adds nothing.
>>
>>8108846
Holy shit are you implying your DNA has nothing to do with you as a person and can be switched with little to no consequence?
Biology, study it
>>
>>8108847
If you think the inability to reproduce is what will prevent the human species from continuing to exist you may be the one with the mental disorder.
>>
>>8108806
A trans person can perceive themselves as whatever level of x or y but the hard truth is they live in a society that's male or female and rely on that's societies social construct between the sexes to express their identity. It's in the clawing out for space trans people get everyone mad, isn't the point to be one or the other not a third class of one or the other?
>>
>>8108862
>If you think the inability to reproduce is what will prevent the human species from continuing to exist you may be the one with the mental disorder.

>Implying the inability to reproduce will not harm the human race in any way
>>
>>8108847
Straight people are so arrogant to think two fertile men or women cannot conceive. If anything we are duly prepared.
>>
>>8108877
>Duly Prepared to bring in a third entity just to give birth to a child you'll fuck up
>>
>>8108604
Nice bait faggot.

Enjoy your trip to AIDS town...

You confused transexual.
>>
>>8108881
Suddenly two men together makes them absolute heathens incapable of love? Ha!
>>
>>8108861
No I'm not implying that but nice bait. There's more to biology than the blueprint. If your eyes are fucked up you can get laser eye surgery. If your hormones are fucked up you can get opposite sex hormones. Nobody cares what sex chromosomes you have unless they are looking for a reason to hate someone not living like they expect.
>>
>>8108894
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/01/20/sexual-abuse-and-sexual-orientation-a-prospective-study/

>Existing cross-sectional research suggests associations between physical and sexual abuse in childhood and same-sex sexual orientation in adulthood. This study prospectively examined whether abuse and/or neglect in childhood were associated with increased likelihood of same-sex partnerships in adulthood. The sample included physically abused (N = 85), sexually abused (N = 72), and neglected (N = 429) children (ages 0-11) with documented cases during 1967-1971 who were matched with non-maltreated children (N = 415) and followed into adulthood. At approximately age 40, participants (483 women and 461 men) were asked about romantic cohabitation and sexual partners, in the context of in-person interviews covering a range of topics. Group (abuse/neglect versus control) differences were assessed with cross-tabulations and logistic regression. A total of 8% of the overall sample reported any same-sex relationship (cohabitation or sexual partners). Childhood physical abuse and neglect were not significantly associated with same-sex cohabitation or sexual partners. Individuals with documented histories of childhood sexual abuse were significantly more likely than controls to report ever having had same-sex sexual partners (OR = 2.81, 95% CI = 1.16-6.80, p = .05); however, only men with histories of childhood sexual abuse were significantly more likely than controls to report same-sex sexual partners (OR = 6.75, 95% CI = 1.53-29.86, p = .01). These prospective findings provide tentative evidence of a link between childhood sexual abuse and same-sex sexual partnerships among men, although further research is needed to explore this relationship and to examine potential underlying mechanisms.
>>
>>8108909
The difference is there's an objectively correct version of what eyes should be. Your "correct version" of what your hormones should be is based off a mental illness
>>
>>8108915
>implying I'm going to read that
>>
>>8108922
Cant bring your own evidence?

Little Tl;dr for the redditor at heart you appear to be:
Abuse leads to homosexuality leads to abuse leads to homosexuality.
>>
>>8108937
>patheos

kek
>>
>>8108944
Like you knew what it even was to make a judgement on it .
Oh btw for the trannies, here's a documentary on Dr.money, the one who created the whole "Gender isnt sex" nonsense. https://youtu.be/MUTcwqR4Q4Y

I bet they feel pretty bad that the reason they dont have a dick anymore is because of a pedophile doctor.
>>
>>8108918
Hormone levels are not based on a mental illness. Men and women actually exist and have standard hormone levels. Even cis men and women can take hormone therapy if their natural hormones levels fail them.
>>
>>8108960
>jewtube

kek
>>
>>8108963
Sometimes I fail to notice the Imageboard I'm in.
Jfc
>>
>>8108962
Correcting hormone levels isnt comparable to changing genders.
>>
>>8108968
Why because their chromosomes give them the 'right' to certain hormone levels?
>>
>>8108985
Because their chromosomes entail certain hormone levels.
>>
>>8108991
Really? Because if they did wouldn't they have not fucked up in the first place?
>>
>>8108648
What special treatment?
>>
>>8108915
That study suggests gay people are more likely to have been abuse victims in their childhoods. Nothing there about gay couples abusing adopted kids. Try again.
>>
>>8108689
>Be socially acceptable to take that treatment?

How am I supposed to know what society will be like in hundreds of years? If this happened today though, then I'd say yes.

>B) Would it initially be met with hostility or relief?

Depends on the person of course. Some would hate it, some would love it, some wouldn't give a shit.

>C) Would you personally undergo that treatment?
One year ago, yes. But as of now I've got boobs, infertility, and an atrophied dick. I always get gendered female by strangers and I'm 90% content with life. No point in taking the tranny cure now.
>>
>>8108960
>le money and reimer meme

Will /pol/tards ever stop misinterpreting this shit? Reimer was a cis dude who was forced to transition into a girl. He had a male mind and a female body. Because of this he never accepted his assigned sex and transitioned back into being a guy.

This is literally what being trans is, the only difference between Reimer and an FtM is that Reimer happened to have XY chromosomes too. Other than that, they're both mental males who have female genitals, underwent female puberty, and grew up with female social roles and expectations. Neither Reimer or an FtM felt comfortable with that.

The only thing the Reimer case challenges is the belief that gender roles are purely a social construct rather than men and women having certain biological traits that influence them. It does not disprove the idea of treating transgender people through transition.
>>
>>8108669

Gold-star post.
>>
File: get it.gif (975KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
get it.gif
975KB, 500x282px
>>8108604
louder for the people at the back
>>
>>8108604
it does seem strange how it's caught on,
trans is a terrible life
good thing most eventually quit
>>
>>8109003
Muh bathrooms, muh pronouns, muh three hundred genders, muh sports teams. Neck yourself
>>
>>8108604
And being gay isn't a mental illness? You're fucking men up the shit hole.
>>
>>8108648
Gays have the same agenda as trans. It's not called the gay mafia without reason. Anyone part of the LGBT movement is a whiner.
>>
>>8110472
I'm gay and I'm so fucking sick of this association. I just want to be left alone. I couldnt give less of a shit about muh three hundred genders or muh bathrooms
>>
>>8108645
Trannies are insane, that's a known fact.
But the real question is what do you want to do about them then? Lock them up in asylums? Lobotomize them? Damn right they're crazy people, but they're still people and still coherent enough to understand their own agency.

I guess my entire point is they're not a threat to anyone, there's no reason for you to oppose them apart from your fear of what you don't understand. Your dislike for them is understandable and entirely human in it's nature, but if that mentality ruled the world gays would still be beaten to death on the regular.

t. gayman
>>
Nah you are just a fucked up bigot, if you weren't you wouldn't mind or care.
>>
>>8108710
Mental disorders are defined as a mental ailment that causes distress or uncomfort or lack of their daily life. Gays are not uncomfortable by the fact that they are gay especially since they are getting laid. The only thing that makes homosexuality uncomfortable are breeders bullying them for not being normalfags. Even frued said homosexuality isnt a disorder.

Transgenders cant function irl unless they "pass" as a female. They have much higher suicide rates so it obviously causes distress in their daily lives. When transgenders go through srs theres an even higher suicide rate. Going through extensive surgery just to fit a jewish made mold of beauty is a disorder in of itaelf. They also pretend to be into men just so reality fits with their broken image.
Even trannies think they are disordered.
>>
>>8110589
and what makes it worse is when broken people jump on the tranny train thinking it's the solution to their problems
>>
>>8110588
I care about normalizing mental illness, sue me
>>
>>8110589
This. Trannies can't function without """"treatment"""", while gays require nothing.
>>
>>8110832
>>8110589
it doesnt matter if theres treatment involved. it will be as normalized as homosexuality was and people kill themselves because of stigma, just like homosexuals did.

idk what "normalizing mental illness" means to you but i function socially pretty damn well all thanks to hrt and im very much happy :). maybe you need to find your own happiness outside of concerns that dont affect you
>>
>>8110883
If a schizo walked up to me and claimed they were Beyonce, I would be under no obligation or pressure to genuinely recognize that they were Beyonce. That would be normalizing their delusions. But when a tranny walks up to me and says they're a guy when they're clearly a girl, I'm expected to say "oh, alright, I agree". And doctors are expected to perform operations to match that lunacy. The schizo would never be able to get an operation to look like Beyonce, because they would be deemed mentally unfit to make that choice. The same is true for trannies
>>
File: notevenbait.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
notevenbait.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>8110904
>>
>>8110915
Not an argument
>>
File: photo_2017-04-10_02-30-55.jpg (32KB, 538x540px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-04-10_02-30-55.jpg
32KB, 538x540px
>>8110715
>Wah wah i am so fucked in the head and an animal with no free will i desperately cling to the need for control and stability by making up a delusional false world view to feel stable
>Anything that doesnt fit my shitty limited world view is mental illiness
reeee

You are just another animal tier "human"
>>
>>8111274
I'm an atheist and gender dysphoria is a real mental illness, retard
>>
>>8111402
your twisted moral compass is comparable to religion is the point hes making

but you would miss it because if youre making this entire argument in the first place you cant be very smart
>>
>>8111402
Oh you are an atheist? That totes means you cant be the retarded creature i just described in the message you replied to.

Oh wait, you are, you lack free will or self awareness, you are an animal tier "human" with little critical thinking, controlled by his nature like an animal and getting fucked by it and sadly causing problems for others ;^)

Honestly, rights need to start getting earned after you reach a certain level of clarity and human understanding
>>
>>8111430
>>8111448

>animal tier human
Literally trannies.
>>
>>8110423
>muh pronouns
>muh three hundred genders

These are the only ones that actually could constitute special treatment, and literally no one on this board cares about this shit.

>Muh bathrooms

How is being able to use the bathroom special treatment?

>muh sports teams

Obviously a 28 year old who started hormones one week ago shouldn't be allowed to compete with other women. But, say, a child transitioner who's been on HRT for years is physically 99% the same as any cis girl and there's no reason they shouldn't be allowed to compete in the women's division.
>>
>>8111556
No one on this board cares, but most trannies do. The bathroom thing was blown so far out of proportion by trannies and """allies""", it was basically like a kid throwing a hissy fit because he can't have a cookie. Just use the bathroom of your biological gender retard. And the sports teams thing will continue to become more of an issue.
>>
>>8111556
>Obviously a 28 year old who started hormones one week ago shouldn't be allowed to compete with other women.
This is a slippery slops to requiring RLE or surgery to go to the restroom.
>>
homosexuality is just as much of a mental illness as being transgender, it's both against nature and feminist society trying to normalize it is making the situation worse, especially among cis kids who start believing something's wrong with them for being cis
>>
>>8111898
The difference is that, when you've developed as a man for nearly 3 decades and have only recently started hormones you are going to have strength far above 90% of cis women. It's unfortunate but that's just physically how it is. Even after you've been on HRT for years and your muscle mass is greatly reduced, someone who developed as a man for that long will still have a masculine frame that gives them an advantage.

Ideally this shit needs to be examined on a case by case basis. There are MtFs who are too strong for women's brackets and MtFs who are too weak for men's. Same goes for FtMs. Simply forcing everyone to compete as their biological gender isn't a solution because then you'll end up with situations where FtMs just top the women's leagues like that story about the FtM champion in women's wrestling because he wasn't allowed to compete with other men. But there are also many unfortunate trans people who are also far too masculinised/feminised to be allowed to compete with their transitioned sex. Examining on a case by case basis wouldn't even be much work given how small of a minority trans people are.
>>
File: 1492096219594.png (278KB, 660x926px) Image search: [Google]
1492096219594.png
278KB, 660x926px
>>8111929
>muh nature
fucking lmao
>>
>>8108742
They didn't say that at all. All they're saying is that it refutes the notion that being gay makes your life less valuable.
>>
>>8108604
I'm on hrt because I want to not have male aging and this board made me afraid of gay death as a fem sub
>>
>>8111556
Why the fuck should roasties have their own sports to begin with? Either compete against men or fuck off.
>>
>>8113745
This is a good point. Their sports are subsidized by the taxpayer and profit off actual male sports.

No other group gets their own competitions this way. A weak man doesn't get to compete against other weak men.
>>
>>8112064

>tfw no hyena girlfriend to bully me with her fake dick
>>
>>8111556
>Obviously a 28 year old who started hormones one week ago shouldn't be allowed to compete with other women.
>compete with other women
>with other women
>other women
>he thinks trannies are women

Make it stop.
>>
>>8108645
Trans is a physical disorder not a mental one. Fuck off shitlord
>>
>>8108710
It's a disorder to live with a parasite with the mentality of a child.

I'm gay but I would procreate if o could but I would never be so retarded as to have a relationship with a female.
>>
>>8110589
>When transgenders go through srs theres an even higher suicide rate
ah, i see you're one of those that interprets that study their own way. when you make up your own facts of course it fits your opinion.
>>
>>8111929
>feminist society
Who put these words together
>>
File: Ren 2.jpg (130KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 2.jpg
130KB, 1920x1080px
>>8108604
Was this thread made as a subtle response to mine? Are you the gay male equivalent to a TERF OP and are now threatened by my questioning transition?
>>
>>8115710
You're not special.
People can have opinions that aren't related to you
>>
File: Ren its me.png (102KB, 461x260px) Image search: [Google]
Ren its me.png
102KB, 461x260px
>>8115725
This thread showed up not too long after my thread though IIRC...
>>
>>8115751
Oh no anon. Someone posted a new thread. They must be out to get you. Jesus fuck transgenderism really is schizophrenia
>>
>>8115751
I also posted in your shit thread
Mango > animu
>>
File: Ren 11.jpg (48KB, 225x334px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 11.jpg
48KB, 225x334px
>>8115760
>tfw just saving whatever reaction pics I can find on google and the inferior animu is the one that pops up the most.
>>
File: Ren shocked.jpg (363KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ren shocked.jpg
363KB, 1280x720px
>>8115751
>>8115767
Dude, stop impersonating me!
>>
>>8115767
So read the fucking mango and save pics.
Fuck sakes the big bro teaches then to masturbate
>>
File: Ren augh.jpg (144KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ren augh.jpg
144KB, 1920x1080px
>>8115786
YOU stop!
>>
File: niggas-be-like-gay.jpg (77KB, 510x510px) Image search: [Google]
niggas-be-like-gay.jpg
77KB, 510x510px
@emanuelcabj
>>
File: Ren 10.jpg (33KB, 736x489px) Image search: [Google]
Ren 10.jpg
33KB, 736x489px
>>8115791
I've read/am reading the mango I hadn't saved any pics of it yet cause I just made up this new persona tonight and have just been scouring through google saving pics while posting.
>>
>>8115804
I did not touch the animu at all after getting so far in the mango.
Just know it's inferior because of how different JR Mango and animu ate in terms of lewd
>>
>>8115804
LOL, that explains why the pics you post are the same ones I find on the first page of Google Images. If I were evil I could have kept impersonating you for good.

Never trust 4chan. They'll screw you if they can.
>>
>>8108604
It's a mental illness and transition is medical treatment.

>hurr, depression is a mental illness, therefore we shouldn't medicate people and instead just tell them to snap out of it
>>
>>8115929
Transition is not a cure. Schizophrenia med help much better than fucking up your body
>>
>>8115938
>citation needed
>>
>>8115938
Gender dysphoria isn't the same as schizophrenia. The empirically most effective "med" for treating gender dysphoria is HRT. That's the real logic here, it's not some metaphysical nonsense about whether mind or body takes precedence, it all comes down to what most effectively treats the disorder.
>>
>>8108604
Homosexuality hasn't been classified as a mental illness since the 80s through the APA's DSM. Gender dysphoria is a mental disorder though.
>>
>>8115929
>implying "antidepressants" don't hurt as often as they help
>>
>>8122828
>implying I implied that
>>
>>8108604
Bump, because all these new trans thread are always the same.
>>
trans master race
>>
>>8123261
More like suicidal race
>>
>>8108604
I feel you.
I'm gay myself and I can't understand that transgenderism propaganda, that should be banned.
I'm okay if they hide their sickness, not showing it in public, not recruiting the kids. Just don't interfere with my life.
I'm okay with FTM, it's more men after all, but I can't understand a man who wants his manhood to be cut off, this is so sick and perverted, yuck!
I am sure that transgenderism can be cured, and it's all that anti-men propaganda that pushes men proper positioning to be ruined in favor of femenism.
>>
>>8123586
>I'm okay with FtM
FtM detected
>>
>>8123623
No, natural me here. I just like to fuck a pussy. Just a pussy, I'm not attracted to other parts of a woman, so I'm 100% gay real man.
>>
>>8123586
>Im an insecure close minded little sissy who has put value on being a man
lol lmao, imagine what will happen once you learn vagentlemen exist ;^)
>>
>>8123636
I hope I won't meet such creeps.
Well, if such a decocked castrate would try to hit on me as a female would, I'd punch her in her face, lol
>>
>>8123630
>I like pussy
>I'm 100% gay
Sure thing Jayden
>>
File: hahahahaha.jpg (106KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
hahahahaha.jpg
106KB, 991x902px
>>8123654
>vagentlemen
>female
top kek

It is always hilarious when people as ignorant and dumb as you try to tell others how the world should work, it is so funny xd
>>
>>8123664
Lol, you're stupid. If they're behaving like masculine men, they're men, just lacking the cock from the birth.
>>8123676
But if they think that they're women, or trying to remove the cock they have from bith, they're sickos.
I believe that a sicko would like to degrade to female. They deserve the treatment society gives them, they're like femine fags who does make up and use mannerism a lot. No surprise that they're often beaten on sight. It's disgusting.
>>
>>8123698
>im too stupid, i have no idea what im talking about, omg sickos, listen to me cuz i totes know
lol, you are so stupid it isnt even worth explaining shit to you kek
>>
>>8123700
>lol, you are so stupid it isnt even worth explaining
>pussy madness
>check
>no logics
>check
Excuse me, are you a girl?
>>
>>8123698
>if they're behaving like masculine men
>behaving
If a man runs around on all fours and barks, is he a dog?
>>
>>8123713
Perhaps, some dog may count him as one.
>>
>>8123698
Low quality bait
>>
>>8108604
>I know there must be some other based /lgb/ members that feel the same way.
Of course there are. If it weren't for constant social pressure nobody would ever believe any of that shit.

I mean, it's worst for us since they coopted our movement, but fuck, in this case we're no different from the str8s.
>>
>>8108604
Of course there are many animal tier things like youa, because you are gay doesnt mean you are not a stupid animal

Humans are supposed to be better than animals for simply 3 things, critical thinking, self awareness and free will.

Yet many if not most humans dont have those, critical thinking is rarely seen these days, most just eat whatever spooks they are given and follow it blindly, especially if it makes them feel better about their sad selves and use other people's arguments and rely on others instead of their thinking abilities, but again, just like religion, if a /pol/tard like the sad loser he is wants to believe in being better because of his skin color he will rationalize it in any way possible, from statistics to telling himself genes matter, just so he can feel better for his sad self.

Self awareness is nowhere to be seen in most because like the above, they depend on those delusional spooks to feel better and self awareness requires a good connection with reality and the ugly parts of yourself instead of whatever belief makes you feel better about your sad self

Free will? Nope, you dont even truly have that, you are controlled by a primal drive that pushes them towards creating a delusional and fake world view, that is limited and simple, that way you achieve this fake sense of control and stability, and of course anything that points out that delusion is welcomed by denial, and if someone is outside your limited world view, mental illness is the best excuse for justifying your faulty limited world view.

That isnt free will, that is being a slave to one's nature with 0 control over it, just like an animal, and animals arent taken seriously or let around loose.
>>
>>8123986
I'm gonna need a tldr on this
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.