[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So me and this really cute guy finally met at his house while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nrmawm9RlQ1ua1rngo1_500.jpg (22KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrmawm9RlQ1ua1rngo1_500.jpg
22KB, 410x410px
So me and this really cute guy finally met at his house while his parents werent home to "chill and talk" and after i confessed my love to him he was super surprised and shocked and instantly refused the idea of having a relationship or sex even but on the positive site he let me down gently and we still had a great talk for nearly 3 hours and agreed to stay friends and that he would tell no one.
On the same night he told me he was into a girl and that their relationship was pretty developed and he would confess to her soon. Next day after i cried in my pillow like a little bitch it turns out he was rejected by the girl as well. Now we both feel like shit but he has everyone to talk about that and laughed it off with his other friends while i still drown in self-pity. How do i move on and do you think i should still meet up with him and keep in touch?
> Inb4 op is a faggot
>>
File: 1491450703084s.jpg (4KB, 250x176px) Image search: [Google]
1491450703084s.jpg
4KB, 250x176px
>>8108560
just off yourself
>>
>>8108560

>"chill and talk"

>tfw realizing I have to avoid phrases involving "chill" if I'm going to be hanging out with a gay man lest he think I'm into him now that hormones make me look like a twink
>>
>>8108659
too tired to decipher this, but i do sense sarcasm, mind to reiterate?
>>
>>8108676

No sarcasm, but here's the breakdown.
>look like a twink (i.e. gay) because of hormones
>gays will think I understand or mean "sex" from the word "chill" i.e. If I want to hang out with a gay guy and either of us asks if the other wants to "chill" his understanding will be that this is for sex rather than platonic friendship
>therefore, to avoid being put in the same position as the straight guy, I must avoid using the word "chill" around gay males without making it explicitly clear I don't mean more than non-sexual activity
>>
>>8108676
Anon is trans and is at the twink/femboys stage were you look pretty androgynous. Probably not attracted to cis gay males. Doesn't want gay friends to even entertain the idea she would date/sleep with them. So she is going to police her speech around them because she can't bro talk with them like she used too.
>>
>>8108676

>>8108719 is exactly right if you didn't understand my explanation.

>>8108719

Thank you, anon.
>>
>>8108560
wow what a shame op, I feel for you.
Why not just date someone else? There's 7 billion people on earth
>>
>>8109024
No prob I've been there done that. Also words of advice distance your self from those guys a bit. Your gonna start picking up some bad habits and become a fag hag. It's better to discover your feminine side without influences. Also when straight guys start to hit on you your gay friends are gonna run your name through the mud and cock block as much as possible. First time I went out with a gay friend to a bar the firsts thing he did after a guy bought me a drink is out me as trans...
>>
>>8109070
I don't believe in transgenderism. Either you're a guy or a girl. If you're a girl with a cock your a girl. (You have to get it removed though).

t.mostly straight bi-guy
>>
>>8109078
No you're right there are only girls and guys. I'm just saying after 15 month's I think I deserve to have one good night to be myself and not be reminded about shit between my legs. That hurts enough as it is.
>>
>>8109100
One good night you say? Tell me anon, do you like to gamble?
>>
>>8109154
Nope shits wack, I find gambling to be fucking vile

I just meant one good night of dancing and going home alone, I don't fuck strangers they strangle people like me. Rather flirting and leaving doesn't hurt anyone ego those guys buy every pretty they see a drink. Why can't I enjoy myself and accept a compliment?
>>
>>8109100
>>8109100
Straight guy here i guess, trans guys that keep themselves super groomed like really smooth legs arms entire body really is orgasmic to rub on. lets just say i didnt mind grinding on his smooth sack
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.