[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to increase estrogen without having to get a prescription?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Sailor_Mars_mit_Bannzettel.jpg (74KB, 425x632px) Image search: [Google]
Sailor_Mars_mit_Bannzettel.jpg
74KB, 425x632px
How to increase estrogen without having to get a prescription? I'm a guy trying to up my estrogen so I have more feminine features on my hips, less hair growth, etc.
>>
>>8105472
We buy it from online pharmacies, you should go hrtgen.
>>
>hips
>hair
yeah youre going to need actual HRT for that, for more information go here:
>>8065635
>>
>>8105482
its an extremely good idea to take hrt on a whim
>>
>>8105485
we all do, it's only a big deal for normies who aren't informed about what hormones actually are
>>
>>8105485
>HRT is serious business

Maybe if you don't want to increase your estrogen levels, which OP clearly wants to do
>>
>>8105472
only take estrogen if you're ready to
• grow breasts
• become infertile
• possibly eventually not pass as a (cis) guy anymore
>>
>>8105472
You posted sailor mars because you want to look like her

>I'm a guy
just admit it, you are one of us, girl
>>
>>8105485

It actually is. Otherwise you will take too long and miss your chance.
>>
>>8105500
I'm ready to make this decision. Thought about it for quite awhile and I'm willing to go through with it despite the breast growth in possibility of going infertile eventually.

>>8105524
I JUST THINK SHE LOOKS CUTE
>>
>>8105540
can u post pics to see how u'd look?
>>
File: immoral.jpg (51KB, 272x303px) Image search: [Google]
immoral.jpg
51KB, 272x303px
>>8105540
>I JUST THINK SHE LOOKS CUTE
Yeah yeah sure
>>
>>8105472
you will grow boobies get ready
>>
>>8105537
The chance was missed by default. Taking a wrong dose and no anti androgen is a terrible idea and will just set them back longer while they think it's working.
>>
>>8105472

You're a failure as a male. To deliberately feminize oneself -- cultivating titties and soft hips for the pleasure of a proper man -- is truly pathetic. It's such a lowly and weak course of action. That said, at least you're perceptive enough to realize that you must destroy your body in order to solicit attention from males for your own protection and security. You cannot stand on your own two feet as a man.

Congratulations, you're destined for a life of servitude. Consider how outsiders view you -- you're an object of contempt and ridicule. For a man to express a desire grow breasts, subpar ones at that, would be comedic if it wasn't so bloody sad. You are a natural slave and in ancient times, you'd have been castrated and made into a slave.
>>
>>8110569
fucking hot
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.