[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else here an early transitioner? sick of all the olds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 10

File: NDXDEmI.jpg (11KB, 178x194px) Image search: [Google]
NDXDEmI.jpg
11KB, 178x194px
anyone else here an early transitioner?

sick of all the olds
>>
>>8104382
boring
>>
>>8104382
No, I was two years too late. True early transitioners wouldn't be here.
>>
>>8104403
yeah this place sucks but i figured there mite be atleast one person who isnt a weirdo
>>
all these posts come across as overcompensation anon
>>
File: piggus.png (125KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
piggus.png
125KB, 500x422px
It's always anime. Every time.
>>
>>8104419
i never posted a thred before
>>
God yes, we have many problems they can never face, like having to contour for a feminine facial profile. We have it so rough!!!
>>
>>8104414
Well when did you actually transition? For me, true early transition would be between the ages of 10 and 13. If you started later than that, you're in the same boat as me, and it makes perfect sense why you're here.
>>
>>8104502
i was on blockers at 13 and started at 14 so mabe your right
>>
>>8104507
Still probably better off than me, can you please step on me while calling me ugly?
>>
File: IMG_3770.jpg (233KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3770.jpg
233KB, 1280x720px
Is 15 okay
>>
>>8104641
i think so
>>
>>8104507
>i was on blockers at 13 and started at 14
HOW?!
>>
>>8104661
i was in therapy and stuff from like 10 onwards cause i was self harming and tried to kill myself a few times
>>
>>8104665
How GNC were you?
>>
>>8104681
very fem personality wise but i mostly tried to fit in to avoid bullying from my older brothers
>>
>>8104690
>very fem personality wise
What sort of traits?
>>
>>8104382
not unless hrt at 17 is considered early
>>
>>8104697
idk, i was very emotional and sensitive, and like overly empathetic
>>8104933
its ok you can be part of the club too
>>
>>8104507
post pics
>>
File: IMG_8516.jpg (31KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8516.jpg
31KB, 300x250px
I'm probably the earliest one here. I transitioned at 9 but got a female psuedo puberty (like HRT but made me develop extremely feminine, like a cis woman) at 11/12 and I had this opportunity because I have a disease that made me not have male puberty. So pretty lucky yeah :) especially with my foot size/clothing size, measurements and height. Oh and ofc voice, always sounded like a sweet young girl.
>>
>>8105814
thats cool,,, do you want to play mario party
>>
>>8105814
pics
>>
>>8105829
Add me on kik, my friend. Or post your discord username.
>>
>be me
>be ftm or at least i was
>timeline switch happens
>i end up as a boy
>no one remembers my childhood as a girl
>magic is real

fucking sweet
>>
>>8105814
What was the disease?
>>
>>8105849
dont add this person they are a creepy 20 year old man
>>
>>8106304
It's Cara?
>>
>>8106268
It's a pubertal development disorder (NOS). It's only a bit a rare and is treatable with good results when started young. I didn't get diagnosed with it until 14, so just got these weird tablets that fucked me up and made me produce estrogen and get physical changes but bc of not having enough testosterone, I didn't age to a grown woman but I sound like a very young girl instead.
>>
>>8106319
yes, its him every time
>>
>>8106379
How is it diagnosed and why was your diagnosis late?

If the tablets to treat it were your HRT how did you start transition at 9?
>>
>>8105849
it's not
kik is: bjorkgudmundsdottir
>>
>>8104382
Well-adjusted early transitioners don't use trans communities. Just go out and live a normal life.
>>
>>8106478
I was diagnosed by checking my bone age and my body in general. It's a long story, if you're interested, tell me your discord username, I'll add you and explain.
It was diagnosed late because my mother didn't think much of it, she didn't realize I hadn't changed since I was 10.

Also, I transitioned at 9 because that was the age I told my mom and started presenting myself as a girl. I always had crossdressed until that point but at 9 I came out and I started presenting myself as female.
>>
>>8106540
i kno but i want a tran friend my age mayeb
>>
>>8106547
I don't use discord or kik. Can we use throwaway emails?
>>
>>8106615
Sure, just post the email.
>>
>>8104382
I transitioned at 14

idk why I even come around to this hell board every so often, morbid curiosity I guess

everyone here sounds crazy and it's hard for me to relate for a lot of reasons but the main one is that I've always known I'm a girl and even attempted socially transitioning at 10, but everyone here seems to be perverted males who watched too much hentai

also when "fellow trannies" start hitting on me, I just get disgusted

no one will shut up about "AGP" and I used to think it was just sick pseudoscience but apparently there might be something to it

idk, I also hate the current transgender rhetoric and discourse used irl and in the media, calling us "transgenders" and "transwomen", I don't even like "trans women" but that's the best of the worst

I'm just a woman who was born transgender, ever since I've had GRS I kinda feel complete, like I'm not even really transgender anymore since there's no more transitioning going on

I've always viewed it as a purely physical/medical issue, not some mental defect or spiritual calling (blegh)
>>
>>8106698
I hope this is how I'll feel after my surgeries.....

If only I had transitioned at 14 instead of 15
>>
>>8106698
yeah i dont really relate with the weird rhetoric on this board, and i guess most other trans people in general. maybe im detached because of privilege or w/e but thats how i feel. i dont want to be thinking about this crap until i die
>>
File: 1451635503701 (1).jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1451635503701 (1).jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>>8106698
This
the reason that late transitioners hate feminism and early transitioner women so much is because they have an easily bruisable male ego and a false female identity. hence why they contextualize themselves in the male hetero dynamic when they "approach" early transitioners, and hence the belligerent use of the phrases you denoted above.
>>
>>8106654
[email protected]
>>
>>8106736
go away carl
>>
>>8106709
Get out of our early transitioner safe space, commie-chan. We don't want manly hons here.
>>
>>8106766
Oh... Okay.....

Hey wait a minute, Carl is that you?
>>
>>8106790
Nah, just someone who's seen your pics.
>>
>>8106804
Oh, well I don't even think I look THAT bad.... I mean, I still pass and everything.... You sure I can't stay as like, a cool aunt or something?
>>
>>8106818
maybe as an ally
idk what you want
>>
>>8106698
How did you transition at 14? When did you get surgery?

>also when "fellow trannies" start hitting on me, I just get disgusted
Because you're straight?
>>
File: finn_with_flower_as_arm.png (94KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
finn_with_flower_as_arm.png
94KB, 640x360px
>>8106864
I just wanted to be validated by this dumb site, but then I ended up trying to kill myself because of this place, then I ended up feeling a lot better for a while and people started making out with me out of nowhere? But it's a few months later and I'm down from like three girlfriends to zero girlfriends, and I'm back to having suicidal thoughts again. It's some dark bizz happening in my mind to be quite truthful. I guess I just want to look good enough that I can adequately represent trans people? And also, not want to kill myself. So that I can like, do some positive change for once. Heroine style.
>>
>>8106925
>three girlfriends
Keep in mind a lot of people on 4chan have never had one gf in their whole lives, let alone three gfs at one time.

You should consider yourself lucky.
>>
>>8106709
I think you'll get there anon, maybe even sooner than you think

one year can be a big difference, but it could be insanely worse

>>8106717
I've had to deal with jealousy both online and irl, it's why I haven't been to an lgbt center or gathering in well over a decade

I hate being told I'm so lucky, perhaps compared to other trans people, but if I were so lucky wouldn't I just be cis?

But I do count my blessings, not only do I pass but I'm pretty and get to experience men falling in love with me and seeing me as a desirable woman

idk, I just keep in mind that early transitioners are the way of the future (unless Trump institutes a fascist regime and/or causes a global nuclear holocaust)

>i dont want to be thinking about this crap until i die
I never forget I was born trans (that would be dumb), but it doesn't cross my mind everyday, my goal was never to be a special/inspiring trans woman, just a simple woman living her own anonymous life, hopefully finding love and starting a family

>>8106736
idk if all late transitioners are that way, my surgeon was Marci Bowers and she's an amazing woman who I admire, but that does seem to be the vibe of those around here

4chan wasn't always so creepily right-wing, /pol/ was obviously infiltrated by the white supremacist/Neo-Nazi movement who brainwashed impressionable young minds into all this bs like sex being a strict binary and if you're born a male you'll always "really" be a male

the vibe of the trans people here seems to be "I'm a degenerate mentally ill male, please let me lick your boots macho Nazi man and tell me I'm pretty"

personally, I think transgenderism, at least my variety of it, is a physical condition, likely intersex

I found this video that talks about the causes of transgenderism very compelling:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1mfRq2yFos
>>
>>8106925
>I ended up trying to kill myself because of this place,
How did this place do that?
>>
>>8107003
First I ordered a rope online, but someone found out about it, so I thought it was gonna get confiscated. So I thought up a new method, I got drunk to prepare myself, cut off a lot of my hair because I went crazy, sent some drunk texts to my friend, and then I crushed up a bunch of drugs to take with the alcohol, and then I was practicing putting the plastic bag over my head. But then as I was doing that, my friend who I texted apparently drove over, because she pretty much broke the door down (but not really). And I was like half-naked with a bag over my head, so it was embarrassing.
>>
>>8106904
>How did you transition at 14?
I already had a history of near total gender nonconforming or whatever, told my mother that I was a girl when I was 10 and we began the initial stages of socially transitioning me, told my teachers and my classmates, but I got bullied harshly and couldn't handle it so I told my mother it was just a phase and began repressing my gender

this all culminated around three years later when I became extremely suicidal and began skipping school everyday

my mother and I had to go to court for truancy and so this really caught my mother's attention and concern

so I started seeing a therapist and within a few sessions she diagnosed me as having GID

my mother loves me and isn't an ignorant bigot so she supported my choice to transition for real this time

>When did you get surgery?
spring of 2013, so I was 22

>Because you're straight?
I am straight, but it's more because they always approach it as "you're just like mee, we're trans sisters, let me put my girltinkler in your nupussy"

I am disgusted by the sexual image, but more offended that they think they understand me and that I'm just as perverted as them

I don't mind when lesbians (cis or trans) hit on me, I actually rather enjoy it, but when a fake trans person or agper or w/e does it, it just makes my stomach turn and my blood boil

>>8106925
if you transitioned at 15 I think you definitely count as an early transitioner
>>
>>8107007
Oh sorry, I didn't notice that you changed your post. Basically just shit like this >>8106766 and this >>8107013

I never really came on this board until like six months ago, well after I transitioned, so I'm not really the same as all you guys, I can't take this kind of stuff. Heck, I can barely deal with the memories of embarrassing things I said or did years ago, this site is just too dangerous for me I feel.
>>
>>8107104
Even with a supportive mother you still ended up repressing for 3-4 years. It shows just how difficult it is.

Did being trans help in the court case?

>spring of 2013, so I was 22
So you transitioned in 2005, and could have done even earlier. Your mother is well ahead of her time. You are lucky, although of course it's not the same as being cis.

You're right about "fellow trannies" and the idea it's pseudoscience leads to unpleasant misunderstandings like them thinking they understand you.
>>
>>8107055
>>8107119
Sorry, that's what I meant to ask but I realized it would sound different.

What was it that you couldn't take?

What was the big difference between transitioning at 14 and at 15?
>>
>>8107270
iDK if it would have that been much bettetr, but i feel like maybe it would have? I wanted to go to Maddie Deutsch back then, but it took tool ong for them to get me hormones and the commute to LA was too much, so we postponed it and then I had to self-med and I think maybe it just fucked ne up? But maybe not, it wasn't even a full year between then and when I started self-medding, and who knows when they would have actually gotten around to giving me hormones, BUT SITlLL. Maybe just a little less ugly??? An d ow i'm gonna have to shill out 25K for FFS and it's all my faul;t and i'm sad about that
>>
>>8107195
>Did being trans help in the court case?
I didn't see the therapist until after the case was settled

it really wasn't a big deal, I just had to do community service for a few weeks and since my mother worked at the local animal shelter at the time I just went to work with her and helped take care of the animals which I actually enjoyed doing
>>
File: IMG_0067.jpg (29KB, 540x167px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0067.jpg
29KB, 540x167px
>>8104933
Iktf
>ywn be an early transition
>>
>>8107403
Did it count as a criminal conviction on your record though?
>>
>>8107444
nope
>>
>>8107568
Phew! I assumed it would since it went to court.
>>
File: 1438260411106 (3).jpg (190KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1438260411106 (3).jpg
190KB, 750x600px
>>8104403
i've only been able to find one true one here
i know they're out there somewhere
>>
>>8107607
Who? How young is 'true'?
>>
is 25 considered old?
>>
>>8107612
She'se talking about Ambewr, who transitioned at fucking THIRTREEN or some ungoldy shit
>>
>>8106654
>>8106743
That temporary email has expired.
>>
>>8107626

17 and up is late.
>>
I transitioned at 18-19 back when that was considered early. The amount of 35+ y/o transitioners telling me how lucky I was and how jealous they were got old quick. So I try not to do it to *actual* young transitioners. No support groups or fellowship with other transes for me. Hell, I don't even fit in with transitioners in my age bracket.

Luckily, I ended up small and apparently cute, because most of the people who transition around my age are...well...
Going back to lurking
>>
File: IMG_8336.png (911KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8336.png
911KB, 640x1136px
I don't know why these young transitioners are very rude and don't want to include middle-transitioners (?) into this, because most of the time, transitioning at 18 can make you change a whole lot.
Being the earliest transitioner here who got a female puberty, I say: If you feel like you can be included and you want to be included, you're welcome. :)

Btw, someone just make a discord server just for early to medium-transitioners to discuss things that aren't discussed in groups full of late-transitioners.
>>
>tfw when I started posting here 21 was normal and 18 was early
>tfw now even the IRL trans support group I go to is mostly <16s
idk how much longer I can hang around in trans spaces, it's getting too depressing for a hon like me, fuck my life
>>
guess I'd better go sit in the Failure Pit with all the other Failures and just wait out life until I die hahaha
>>
>>8109744
>it's getting too depressing for a hon like me, fuck my life
Why? Why do they make you feel bad?
>>
File: youll_float_too.gif (998KB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
youll_float_too.gif
998KB, 500x266px
>>8109744
>>tfw now even the IRL trans support group I go to is mostly <16s

AAPs don't count.

>uess I'd better go sit in the Failure Pit with all the other Failures and just wait out life until I die hahaha

Yeah, you belong down here with me and the other post-13 transitioners. It's gonna be a loooong eternity......
>>
>>8109760
why do aaps go to trans support groups in their teens but agps don't?
>>
>>8109847
They do, but it's cringey for me and probably depressing for them, so they stop showing up after a few sessions.
>>
>>8109847
Because AAPs don't actually exist and are just cis girls trying to be interesting.
>>
>>8109858
cringey for you how? and depressing for them why? weird that it's different for aaps.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.