[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can I do to help the LGBT community friendos? I would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 1491982583176.jpg (312KB, 2668x1394px) Image search: [Google]
1491982583176.jpg
312KB, 2668x1394px
What can I do to help the LGBT community friendos?

I would like to become a philanthropist but being barely able to fund my own transition, that obviously isn't an option. What else could I do?
>>
>>8103903
>What can I do to help the LGBT community friendos?

Don't associate with it.
>>
>>8103903
bump
>>8103924
If I don't pass I'll kill myself in a way that'll nobody will find my body, and I'll tell nobody I'm trans until I do pass

If I'm going to end my life, I might as well do it in a way that won't contribute to the suffering of others

I'm not postulating this to anyone else btw, but I'm a faggot who's self loathing has manifested in such a way where this makes me feel strangely morally superior.
>>
>>8104141
Regardless of all that, the "community" is shit and won't help you grow into anything resembling a mature adult, which seems like it will be a feat in itself for you.
>>
>>8103903
Help questioning people understand themselves.
>>
>>8104208
there are doctors for that
>>
>>8104222
Have fun doing nothing to help the LGBT community.
>>
>>8104228
Your self-congratulatory unwarranted advice only serves to confuse people.
>>
>>8104234
Amazing how you know that without even seeing my advice.
>>
>>8103903
i am a mtf repressor who takes steroids but i defend people from transphobic and homophobic cis males
>>
>>8104237
It was implied when you asked OP, who clearly is mentally ill, to give people advice. Agenda trumps reason once again.

As I said, there are professional gender therapists who are in whatever ways deemed valid by your country's government, qualified to help people with this.
>>
File: 1484505484236.png (216KB, 375x403px) Image search: [Google]
1484505484236.png
216KB, 375x403px
>>8104250
>It was implied when you asked OP, who clearly is mentally ill

Well okay, I think I'm pretty good at knowing what's rational and healthy, even if what I feel is probably not

but okay, how can someone who's completely mentally unfit to be giving other people advice help out? I want to feel better about myself
>>
>>8104156
>>8104250
It's not about helping the community, I agree the community is dogshit and I hate most trannies which is why I come here, I don't have any hopes for this place and expect the worse, so I get irrationally angry at trannies a lot less

that being said, even though I hate what the individual has to say, I want to help the individual because while I don't care about them, helping others will help foster a favourable self image for myself which may or may not quell my self loathing and restore my pride.
>>
>>8104250
>there are professional gender therapists who are in whatever ways deemed valid by your country's government, qualified to help people with this.
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>8104285
>I want to feel better about myself

Then improve your life and your mental health. People will learn by your example, not your altruistic lip service.
>>
>>8104313
mehhhhh arghhhh hmmm I don't really feel like getting help though, I don't feel bad, I feel strangely enlightened and for some reason I have a desire to help people who I probably would shed no tears for

I want to help people! Helping myself is not enough!
>>
>>8103903
Study cellular mechanics so that we can grow new organs in vats.
>>
>>8104335
Well enjoy LARPing as someone useful.
>>
File: 1486732468635.png (370KB, 534x534px) Image search: [Google]
1486732468635.png
370KB, 534x534px
Be a good ally!

>Let others know when a person is trans and discuss how you can accommodate that person so they aren't disadvantaged in school or work!
>Design fun and colorful bracelets and hand them out to trans people so you can all show your support for /lgbt/ people
>Give them lots of compliments but be sure to kindly tell them where they may want to improve their presentation!
>>
File: 1481739060463.gif (3MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481739060463.gif
3MB, 400x400px
>>8104350
No, you don't understand

I WANT TO BE USEFUL!
>>
>>8104381
Find a bf. Make him happy and monogamous.
>>
>>8105079
She could make more boys happy by not being monogamous.
>>
File: 1488914854470.jpg (81KB, 918x1047px) Image search: [Google]
1488914854470.jpg
81KB, 918x1047px
>>8105079
I definitely definitely definitely definitely definitely definitely definitely definitely definitely definitely definitely definitely definitely definitely definitely want to that!

but how is that useful to the trans community?

Ohwell, making my future boyfriend happy with definitely make me very happy!
>>
>>8105101
Help the trans community by passing as well as possible.
>>
>>8105137
That only helps yourself if you really want to help the trans community push politically for ffs to be covered if we banded together to find a solution to not passing rather than fighting for muh bathroom rights. We could actually change people's perceptions of trans women rather than foster a generation of elitist that have won the genetics lottery and done nothing else.
>>
>>8105274
Getting surgery isn't the answer to being accepted.

That's like gays marrying women and fucking dudes on the side instead of pushing for gay marriage.

Acceptance isn't finding a way to hide.
>>
You could always donate yourself to science and be a labrat for various medicine, hormones and maybe even surgery.

Or donate everything you have to the development of artificial bodies so we don't have to live like disgusting squishies anymore.
>>
File: Consider_this.jpg (39KB, 600x497px) Image search: [Google]
Consider_this.jpg
39KB, 600x497px
>Join the Military.
Assuming you live in the US, the Military pays for Transition in full. I'm in the Navy and I have two friends who are transitioning, you don't need rank or anything. Not to mention Military offers tuition support which you can do part-time. They'll do a screening where you see a phycologist and confirm your dysphoria and approve your transition.
>If you like to work go Navy
>If you don't go AirForce
>>
>>8106605
What do you notice when people use "arguments" against trans people using the bathroom they are comfortable with is that they are men in dresses. If you make ffs a part of transition there would more than likely be more beautiful trans women changing public oppinion of them as most people think of 65 year old in drag when they think of a tranny.

It's not hiding you should never think that being a huge man in a dress is ever going to be okay it's not like gay rights we do need to adapt cause at the end of the day being stealth is the goal every trans woman should have. Gay rights had to be open and out to get shit done for trans women that shouldn't be the strategy now.
>>
>>8106808
I know looking like a man isn't ok but the alternative of telling people they have to have surgery to be accepted if they are trans is wrong. We can't live by changing ourselves to suit other people, especially bigots who will hate us no matter what.
>>
>>8103903

Once you pass well, marry a man and live a traditional heterosexual existence while still being open about the fact that you’re trans. This will normalise it. More points for more traditionalism; bonus points if you’re politically Right-Wing and super extra rare bonus points if you become religious.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.