[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do tronnies feel about the fact that the father of modern

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

File: rb.jpg (573KB, 2092x2476px) Image search: [Google]
rb.jpg
573KB, 2092x2476px
How do tronnies feel about the fact that the father of modern trannyism doesn't consider you real women/men?

>- I think that a transsexual should be considered as whatever their biological sex is plus the fact that they are transsexuals. That’s how you would do research on them. There’s no other way to do it.
>>
heres your reply
>>
File: 1436748792594.jpg (434KB, 800x910px) Image search: [Google]
1436748792594.jpg
434KB, 800x910px
>>8102555
From a scientific standpoint he is 100% right. If they want to do research they have to leave feelings on the same and focus on objectivity.

Outside the science realm there's absolutely zero harm in consering us as our gender. Doing otherwise is just being willingly disrespectful.
>>
>>8102555
(You)
>>
>>8102567
>leave feelings on the same
I mean feelings on the SIDE*
>consering
considering*

im gonna go to sleep right now
>>
>silver haired daddy will never plow your bp while choking you and calling you a filthy tranny
It hurts to live
>>
>>8102555
He also believes homosexuality is a mental illness...

He's an old man and he's entitled to his opinion, no matter how wrong it is.
>>
1910=blanchard started
1920-1950=classical trannys
1960-1970=golden age of dick sucking for old faggots
1980=perfect age for AGP rebels
1990=improved good HRT and also the year for FTMs and femboys
2000=trannys are still good and nonbinaries started to appear
2001-2006=trannys is changing
2007=more AGPs but good and dysphoric like anne lawrence dont matter
2008=some crappy special snowflakes is starting to appear
2009=tumblr genderspecials is spreading
2010=you gotta be kidding me this isnt trannyism milo stewart
2011=R.l.P trannys goodbye...
>>
>>8102555
Most people are stupid so who cares what they think. The fact they would consider me differently based on me revealing my trans status shows how meaningless their consideration is. If people want to 'research' trannies there are plenty open about it.
>>
>>8102606
>2012 to now = you're a member of the kkk if you say anything transphobic or homophobic desu
>>
>>8102631
true
>>
>>8102606
lmao
>>
My response is pretty much a mixture of "lol who?" and not caring.

After reading OP post I can't say I disgree that it makes sense to think of us as our birth sex plus the fact that we are trans if you are doing some kind of study on us. like...That's just medically what we are, so why wouldn't you study it like that?

Outside of the context of scientific studies it makes more sense to just refer to people by the gender they want to be referred to as. Society is already going that way and I'm not really going to blink at some old dude who's not with the program
>>
>>8102567
If you're male and youre irredeemably male though, you shouldn't socially transition.

Which is what makes the bathroom bills great hon
>>
>there are transexuals on this board RIGHT NOW who don't even know who ray blanchard is
>>
>>8102663
how is that relevant to the topic
>>
>>8102675
If you are male then you're a man not a woman.
>>
>>8102601
Are old men supposed to get a free pass on their bullshit?
>>
>>8102682
biologically yeah you are right
whats your point?
>>
>>8102631
>>8102634
is that bad?
>>
>>8102663
>implying you're not a hon
I hope the religious police arrests you
>>
>>8102691
And sex is all that matters since gender is nonexistent. Which means you're an AGP man sexually harassing women.

And which proves that we need laws keeping you from the bathroom and Texas and its friends and justified in passing them.
>>
>>8102705
...why would I sexually harass women if I like men?
>>
>>8102567
>Outside the science realm there's absolutely zero harm in consering us as our gender. Doing otherwise is just being willingly disrespectful.
that should be what matters the most tbqh
>>
christ you guys are boring
>>
>>8102713
You're a man. You sexually harass them just by being present.
>>
>>8102698
no
>>
>>8102580
you don't know

he might have a tranny fetish
>>
>>8102721
I don't care about the bathroom laws, anon.
>>
>>8102731
You just need to slip up and they'll drag you out and charge you for trespassing. And since Arkansans and Kansasas are close to passing laws banning license and birth certificate changes, you won't be able to use those to claim you aren't a man.
>>
>>8102749
I have no idea what you are talking about, I'm not even american
And even if I was I have no problem using either bathroom, I pass as a girl anyway.
>>
>>8102705
>lesbians in the bathroom with women are fine
>gays in the bathroom with men are fine
>castrated men are a danger to women
I don't follow the logic, anon.
>>
>>8102854
gay men shouldn't be allowed in bathrooms either. Who knows how many little boys have been raped by homosexuals already?
>>
>>8102567
>From a scientific standpoint he is 100% right. If they want to do research they have to leave feelings on the same and focus on objectivity.

It's actually scientifically incorrect to approach transsexual psychology with the assumption that they are, fundamentally, members of their birth sex. Blanchard has been discredited for a reason, this is psychology, not surgery.
>>
...Are disabled toilets not a thing in 'murrika?
>>
>>8102749
No one carries their birth certificate around and no one has ever stopped me from using a bathroom. Women usually just want to have conversations with me in there or don't say anything like a regular person using the bathroom. This guy should be barred from all public restrooms because I don't know what his kind are thinking about doing in there.
>>
>>8102555
Money is the only one who could really be thought of as the father of modern trannyism.
Blanchard's more like the pervy uncle that people cut contact with a decade ago.
>>
>>8102555
In terms of research that's right.

He's not saying we shouldn't get to be girls socially.
>>
>>8102854
>I don't follow the logic, anon.
Of course you don't follow TERF logic. TERFs are feminists.
>>
>>8102749
>Arkansas and Kansas
Who gives a fuck? There's like 5 people living in those states combined.
>>
>>8102877

Huh, you made me think of something just now. I had a test administered to me and three of the results were that I have a castration complex, I psychosexually identify with my mother, and I have homosexual tendencies/features. It makes me wonder what it would have said if my work had been interpreted as that of a woman's.

>>8104170

>the pervy uncle isn't the one who's a pedo, instead he's the father
>what

What does Dr. Money have to do with transsexualism, anyway?
>>
Hahahahaggggehllellellellelle weeeeeeeew anooooooother threeeeewwad aAAHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>8102601
How is it not?
>>
So can someone give me quick rundown on why his theory was discredited? Ive barely managed to understand it.
>>
File: 1492081841052.jpg (18KB, 590x81px) Image search: [Google]
1492081841052.jpg
18KB, 590x81px
>>8102555

hmm...never...really tought about it...i suppose when you do the research he seems pretty right on about a lot of things!
>>
>>8104203
If you're a man physically then you should be banned from social transition and punished if you do so.
>>
>>8108250
If they do so without consequence, then other states we'll see it's good and the laws will spread everywhere just like with the gay marriage bans. Texas is passing it's bathroom bill too. So no biological men in the bathrooms now.
>>
>>8108770
>>8102555
What point is there in ever transitioning if you're ultimately a guy. That's disgusting. It's better to die then.
>>
>>8108770
>quasibisexual MTF trans
This is almost bad as pansexual genderqueer demiboys. Can someone post a link to Ray Blanchard's tumblr please?
>>
File: Blanchard has a twitter.png (49KB, 636x337px) Image search: [Google]
Blanchard has a twitter.png
49KB, 636x337px
>>8108868

>tfw you're about to take HRT but come across a bunch of trans people telling you that you'll just be a MtT ps-Bi HSTS transitioner so you go to the local /lgbt/ support group and come to the realization it doesn't exist.
>>
File: 29 - kqRUiwI.png (9KB, 545x324px) Image search: [Google]
29 - kqRUiwI.png
9KB, 545x324px
>>8108898
He's right though, the LGBT "community" was astroturfed from the very beginning. That's why /pol/ comes here to complain about progressives, and finds nothing but /polgbt/ memes. And then people scream "there are only two sexes!" only to find that we agree with them. I hate being associated with useful idiots and their financiers. I really do.
>>
>>8108898
>ps-Bi HSTS
According to Blanchard's research, pseudobisexual MTF trans are AGP, not HSTS.
>>
>>8111586
>blanchard opponent
>knowing the first thing about blanchardism
>>
>>8111877
I don't understand how someone could be an opponent to facts.
>>
A lot of what he says has real merit. He has talked about the reality that transitioning is not fully capable of making people into the opposite sex. I guess in a sense it can be argued that there are many successful transitions and many happy people but the idea still stands for many people that transitioning might decrease quality of life.
>>
>>8108294
>What does Dr. Money have to do with transsexualism, anyway?
He did the experiment where an infant boy with a mangled penis was raised as a girl, who then detransitioned and killed himself.

He also came up with the idea that LGBT people are a result of hormonal abnormalities in pregnancy creating intersex brain structure. (in areas of the brain which are nonplastic)
>>
>>8112761
This is psychosexual research with cherry-picked data.
You don't get "facts" here.
>>
>>8102555
who says this guy is the 'father' of anything?
>>
>>8113255
your mama
>>
>>8113287
OHHHH SHHIIIIEEEET
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.