[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do when you have a passable/decent face but an ugly/unpassable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: sad.jpg (51KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
51KB, 600x800px
What to do when you have a passable/decent face but an ugly/unpassable bod?
I am just terrified of the idea of undressing myself in front of any guy because they might be repulsed by my body: no curves, fat thighs, skinny chicken legs, pudgy tummy, flat chest, tiny conetits (just gross tbqh).
>>
>>8102071
Ah, the struggle of being a skinnyfat twinkhon. iktf Try a corset, maybe. Your waist to hip ratio can make all the difference.
>>
>>8102071
you'd be surprised what guys find attractive, especially if they haven't cum in a few days.
don't beat yourself up about it and don't be ashamed of your body.
50% of looking hot is feeling hot so just be confidant and act like you know you are sexy.
if they don't like it then move on and find someone else.
nobody is perfect.
personally, i like skinny with conetits and fat thighs.
>>
>>8102079
>just corset it up, hun :^)
Like that helps! I have a WtH ratio of .73.
>>
>>8102240
that's just called bdd then. you're cis tier unless your ribcage and shoulders are gigantic. otherwise you're just an ugly girl. you'll do fine, anon.
>>
>>8102248
My ribcage is not that bad but my shoulders are indeed bad.
>>
>>8102071

>fat thighs, skinny chicken legs,

What? Also, I think if you had actual fat thighs, you would find guys like that.
>>
>>8102071
study cloning techniques and pay attention to the result of the upcoming head transplant
>>
>>8108056
>What?
By legs I meant my calves. They're skinny but my thighs are quite fat.
>>
>>8108762

So how do your thighs manage to be fat without having feminine curves to them?
>>
>>8108830
1. Hips not wide enough
2. Hip bones set too high.
I guess.
>>
>>8108969
Have you ever tried standing one leg loose. It really helps. It will help in the curve department. Also with tops, If you figure is a triangle were a cardigan silly it will give you hips because the thickness of the fabric. Also boots, you will now live in boots knee high boots will give you thicker legs and also if there is a heel it will rotate your hips. Your welcome.
>>
File: BLP-PE042_1_large (1).jpg (30KB, 333x480px) Image search: [Google]
BLP-PE042_1_large (1).jpg
30KB, 333x480px
>>8109000
Opps forgot the picture
>>
You exercise and diet? Do you want me to write a novel attempting to convince you to "accept yourself" as you are?
>>
>>8102071
>fat thighs

Do want.
>>
File: tumblr_lem88fcbYR1qak11go1_400.jpg (47KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lem88fcbYR1qak11go1_400.jpg
47KB, 400x400px
>>8102071
>fat thighs
>pudgy tummy
>flat chest
>tiny conetits

Holy shit
>>
>>8102071
>tiny conetits

Conetits are 99% an /lgbt/ meme. Trannies rarely get perfectly hanging cis titties but many cis girls don’t either. I’ve suckled many a conical mammary in my time young lady.
>>
>>8109333
Yeah I noticed this too, sometimes a cis girl will be really hot in a movie or something, but then she's laying down naked and her tits have just like disappeared.
>>
>>8109350

Oh that happens to almost all girls who don’t have gigantic titties. There’s no way for them to maintain the same kind of hang when they’re not, you know, hanging. I was just talking about girls who have conetits even when standing upright. That’s still quite common, you just can’t see it through a bra. And they are still delicilous.
>>
>>8102071
how about instead of being a lazy fuck and expecting HRT to do al lthe work you get your fat ass up and start doing something about it?

let's see...
>no curves
unless you're borderline manly exercise can help with this
>fat thighs
exercise can help with this
>skinny chicken legs
>pudgy tummy
>flat chest
deal with it
>tiny conetits
deal with it

so 4 out of 6 of your issues can be fixed if you weren't such a lazy lardass
>>
>>8102240
How would that not help? Do you think a WHR of 0.73 is already small?
I have a WHR of 0.54 naturally and even I can do corsetry to make it smaller.
>>
>>8109401
A WHR of 0.73 actually IS small for a tranny, and probably most cis women, since most of them are overweight.
>>
>>8109405
No, a WHR of 0.73 is not small for a cis woman.
0.73 is just above what's considered a healthy WHR for cis women.
A small WHR is 0.60 and a WHR that's basically 'corset tier' is 0.56 and under.

That wasn't even my point btw.
OP shouldn't feel like they've got a WHR that's tiny already and can't be changed. If OP wants a feminine body, they need to do corsetry.
>>
>>8109913
0.7 is the OPTIMAL ratio, not the average, you're just a freak. I mean, I'm jealous of your bod and all, but still.
>>
>>8109962
Well thanks for calling me a freak. I never said 0.70 was average, I said that was the healthy WHR for cis women, OP being a bit above that WHR.
I wouldn't call it optimal, maybe medically but in society 0.60 is considered a real hourglass figure.
Anon is ofc lucky in a way, bc most bio men have a WHR of 0.80 or higher, but I wouldn't call it small.
>>
>>8110852
So what is an 0.7 ratio figure? banana? and how do I get down to 0.6 or 0.5 when my waist is already 24 inches?
>>
File: untitled.jpg (16KB, 666x162px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
16KB, 666x162px
>>8109913
>0.73 is just above what's considered a healthy WHR for cis women.
nigga whatchu talking about, it's actually below the average

yeah we get it you have a whr of .40 but no one cares my man
>>
i have a .71 whr and it looks nothing close to an hourglass
>>
>>8110983
Huh really? Is that because of your shoulders or does it actually look bad? Mine looks fine.
>>
>>8110983
your ribcage is probably big
>>
File: Waist_to_hip_ratio.jpg (117KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
Waist_to_hip_ratio.jpg
117KB, 960x600px
>>8110886
I never said anything about average, holy shit my dude. When I said 'the whr that's considered healthy for a cis woman', I meant the medically 'optimal' (to use it in your own words) WHR. Sure, a whr of 0.80 might be considered good, but it's not the medically optimal WHR. A medically optimal WHR is 0.70.
>>8110867
0.70 is basically a regular looking/barely curves figure, basically how most thin women look like.

If you have 0.70 WHR but your waist is 24 inches, that must mean your hips aren't wide, that might be a problem if you want to get your WHR smaller. Your only option is corsetry, but I really doubt you'd be able to get it to 0.50 (just being honest), because then your bone structure and height would need to be incredibly small and you'd need to have a female fat distribution beforehand. Try for 0.68 WHR.
>>
>>8110983
You must have an alpha male ribcage tbqh
>>
>>8109401
>I have a WHR of 0.54 naturally
How short are you, pham? Also are you East Asian?
>>
>>8111473
>Try for 0.68 WHR.

But that doesn't sound much better than what I already have....
>>
>>8102071
I stop pretending to be a woman a go lifting.
>>
>>8111526
I'm just under 4'11 and no, I'm European.
Also I started HRT at 11 bc of medical issues, maybe it's bc of that.
>>8111533
That's already a difference of a couple inches, your WHR won't change quickly.
>>
>>8111519
I do.
It is Schwarzeneggar-tier.
>>
>>8112228
>>8111473
So if I am counting properly your hips are 25 inches wider than your waist? (I always sucked at math tbqh)
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.