[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Realization" thread in general , but i'd also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: ps6AVVb.jpg (404KB, 907x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ps6AVVb.jpg
404KB, 907x1280px
"Realization" thread in general , but i'd also like to ask :
How to get a beautiful feminine body with what kind of work out!

First off, I'll give my personal Experience on losing weight and becoming a literal Sexy bomb among women (i'm a male but i kinda despise the idea of having any real corporal interaction with any humans) And realizing maybe my sexuality can be put on question.

Greentext mode on.
>be me
>be 17 thinking only of my work in my badass daddy airline company.
>be experience in nothing but anime character fapping.
>also be a fatass couse we need to keep it Stereotypical as possible.
>find this cute girl.
>work my ass off for half a year, becoming freaking Fit and all girl are like "please bang me".
>something is off, I've always searched for cuteness and beauty on a retarded "pureness" level in others... but can't find it, bonerkiller now on every girl even when enough cute or pretty.
>back to work, back to gaining weight , back to be depressed and empty.
>fap to cute anime artworks couse damnt they are cute.
>One day my sister tell me "i don't know where i saw that , but i remember seeing you once with a wig and you were in fact a pretty girl, probably couse you have a feminine face when fixed , also you need to lose weight again you were handsome when fit"
>*REVELATION*
>First dream ever about being a beautiful , pretty Woman, gracious and such.
>found out that maybe my emptiness doesn't come from lack of female/Male love, but lack of reaching that beauty and prettiness i desire.

Now the great question is, how do i realize without having to drink half liter of semen every days, that Trap-like Beauty i want?
>>
>>>/lgbt/hrtgen
>>>/lgbt/femgen
If becoming a femboi is what you want, these generals will be your saving grace.
>>
>>8101354
hormones

if you are trans or whatever is a question for later, but the answer for your soul searching in my opinion is most likely hormones
>>
>>8101354
This is shit OP

that's a shit image

someone post the better one please
>>
Bumping because I would also like a workout for a tgirl
>>
File: 1452005149010.jpg (2MB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1452005149010.jpg
2MB, 1800x1800px
>>8103796
This one ?
>>
File: IMG_0001.jpg (203KB, 800x1082px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0001.jpg
203KB, 800x1082px
>>8101354
All things come from God, OP. God and Jesus are in charge of our creation and in charge of whether or not we pass. The LORD loves you, and if it is your time for such a realization to come forth then it shall be so. Let God know that you are ready for your transition to begin, and then confess Jesus Christ to the Messiah of God and the LORD will bring it forth. God created you for this purpose likely, just as He did so with me.

Peace be with you brothers and sisters.
>>
File: IMG_0068.jpg (159KB, 429x511px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0068.jpg
159KB, 429x511px
>>8107482
Do not worry about what the Bible says, especially about LGBT. God is for us, not against us. He is Father of creation and Jesus is His Son.

God is beyond human understanding and beyond human reasoning, as it is written.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.