[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am the only mtf tranny here who doesn't wear a bra and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

I am the only mtf tranny here who doesn't wear a bra and also doesn't plan to? I'm about 2 years into HRT btw.
>>
>>8101333
It's not really up to you.
>>
>>8101349
Wtf
>>
>>8101359
I think you made a typo in the op.

>Am I the only mtf tranny here who can't wear a bra and also doesn't plan to? I'm about 2 years into HRT btw.

Ftfy
>>
>>8101333
Robin-chan doesn't as well
>>
I prefer sports bras but I'm pretty active baka
>>
>>8101333

As long as my breasts stay this size, I have no plan to socially transition and will continue to not wear a bra.
>>
>>8101333
What size are you? Just wear a bralette.
>>
>>8101501
Like AA cup tbqh.
>>
>>8101333
1.5 years here, I just have tiny mantits so there's no need to. Even if they ever actually grew I'd rather not wear one.
>>
>>8101333
Are you really a tranny or did you just sterilize yourself?
>>
>>8101333
I won't if my breasts grow big enough. Until then, padded as fuck.
>>
Two and a half years for me, and my chest has barely changed. No need for a regular bra, but if I wear a tight shirt, I put on a sports bra so my pathetic mosquito bite boobs arent visible.
>>
>>8101333
1.3 years here.
Im a C cup but I dont wear a bra. Im inside most of the time though so it doesnt matter as much. I really only put on a sports bra for work.
>>
How do you get breasts that are larger than grapes and more developed than a 12 year old girl on HRT?
>>
>>8101382
Don't talk about my waifu, only I get to talk about robin.
>>
>>8103133
hrt before it makes your rib cage too big to support anything but implant looking tits
>>
>>8103151
That actually changes the developmental aspect too?
I mean my ribcage is like 28 inches but I started less than a month ago and I have a lot of muscle+I'm losing 15 more pounds so it ought to shrink a bit but still.
>>
>>8101333
Nope. I know it's sometimes quite uncomfortable not to wear it, but wearing a bra may be unbearable, especially when it's hot outside. I'm glad to have small breasts actually, really.
>>
>>8101414
If you think small breasts make you unpassable, you're either retarded or you have many bigger problems than your breasts. What about cis women with small breasts?
>>
>>8103228
They just get breast implants like normal people, but for us, getting implants just makes us more fake than before. So neither option is good.
>>
>>8101333
I don't wear a bra either and I've been on HRT for over 3 years, I'm basically flat chested.
>>
>>8101333
You probably don't have tits lmao
>>
>>8103123
That's kinda gross, can't everyone see your nipples? People were begging me to wear a bra just a few months after I started.
>>
>>8103244
Why would they get breast implants? They're disgusting no matter if you're cis or trans. Who said a woman is supposed to have big boobs if it's only a minority who has them? I really am fine with my small breasts, my boyfriend enjoys them.
>>
>>8103269
Because if you're not at least a C-cup, your worth is diminished as a woman, and it becomes harder to compete with the women around you.
>>
>>8103273
>worth
>competition
>implying or guys like ugly big cow boobs
You talk like the MRAs and pick-up artists. Just be nice and friendly and you'll find someone, jeez. "Sexual marketplace" is a cringy concept.
>>
File: Sora3-620x.jpg (23KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
Sora3-620x.jpg
23KB, 620x349px
>>8101333
coming up on 8 months and my pointy boobs feel good rubbing against my t shirt,it makes me giggle and horny when i walk around.

I do have a bra, im a 36B, but i never wear it, it just hangs in my wardrobe never getting used,. Feels kinda nice wearing it like being hugged, but meh putting it on is too much of a hassle, i am super uncoordinated and figuring out which clip i am clipping it into ahgg,g fuck bras!

I want my boobies to grow more but i'm kinda not wanting to need a bra though :(
>>
>>8103267
>>8103267
>can't everyone see your nipples?
I dont really leave my room so no one sees my tits. When I have to go outside I do put on either a sports bra or a couple of layers and jacket,
>>
>>8103133
Cypro, Progesterone, Fenugreek
>>
>>8103267
>That's kinda gross
Whats gross about nipples? we've all got them
>>
>>8103299
Progesterone right off the bat or a certain time after starting HRT?
>>
>>8103279
What? I didn't mean to impress guys, this has nothing to do with any "sexual marketplace". Jeez man, I'm not a gross hobgoblin.
>>
>>8103318
So how else small tits make you less "worth"?
>>
>>8103329
I don't think you really understand my mindset, every single conversation I have with someone is kind of a mini-competition, I still beat myself up over mildly embarrassing things I said or did years and years ago. It just embarrasses me to be seen with small breasts around other people.
>>
>>8103279
>t. resentful titless wonder
>>
>>8103341
That's sad… you shouldn't feel like that. Not everyone is interested in competing with you over everything, though yeah, many people are. You just shouldn't let them make you feel worse over such superficial things, however, I know, it's hard sometimes. You need some friends I guess.
>>
>>8103342
>haaaaaaaaah, rekt lmao! what u gonna say now
Eh stfu, I like my A breasts, I even achieved nipple orgasm yesterday. I don't have to wear a bra at least which is comfy and makes my bf happy lol.
>>
>>8103273
>Because if you're not at least a C-cup, your worth is diminished as a woman

Thats kind of a shitty world view.

>>8103279
>>implying or guys like ugly big cow boobs

Who gives a shit? Im personally working on accepting my boobs and hoping they grow to an acceptable size for my frame. I dont do it for how I think other people will agree with them. I do it to make myself feel better about my body.
Also, Im a lesbian so the opinions of guys are a none issue.
>>
>>8103279
>guys like ugly big cow boobs
We love big tits.
>>
>>8103374
>the opinions of guys are a none issue
I'm a trans bi girl and I think small breasts are just more aesthetically pleasing. I hate cow boobs.
>>
>>8103386
Truthfully, I like any size boobs. I just prefer larger ones. Especially ones you can see the light veins under the skin. I wish I knew why, I just do.
>>
>>8103386
>I can only afford a Yugo so Yugo is objectively the best car, Lamborghini is just gross
>>
>>8103314
It doesn't matter. Progesterone and E works independently of each other.
>>
>>8104043
You're severely retarded, I'm sorry. I'm not saying small breasts are objectively the best, but you're saying that big ones are, which is not an objective truth either. You'll bend the fucking logic just to make yourself feel bad – jesus, some trannies are just insane.
>>
You realize bras make your chest look bigger
>>
>>8104136
I'm not even remotely a tranny you dumb fuck. But you are by your own admission.
>>
>>8104153
Wtf, I don't want my chest to look bigger. It's too big as it is.
>>
>>8103228

Well, true, I do have bigger problems than small breasts. Like a pillar-shaped body. But those show no signs of changing so if my breasts somehow got too large to hide would be the only way I could conceivably be forced into trying to pass.

And I know cis women have small breasts. I had a Spanish professor who didn't wear bras at all because her breasts were small enough that she evidently didn't think bras were worth wearing at her size either. Her nipples did poke through knit sweaters and things like that. Well, that was until the school administrator's wanted her to follow a dress code and start wearing bras, presumably because it was distracting (sure was odd to me, honestly). Not to mention most of my father's sisters and nieces are flat (the nieces old enough to go through puberty, anyway). So that means I'm probably stuck in boymode forever.
>>
>>8102451

Wait, when your breasts grow big is when you plan to stop wearing a bra?

>>8103133

I think growth hormone levels have a big part to do with development as well.

>>8103151

What? I would think the larger the rib cage, the larger your breasts could structurally be.
>>
>>8111523
You don't need to have anything to push you into passing other than determination >.<
>>
4 years here and I don't wear a bra.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.