/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know who I feel pity for? Hons. It is bad enough to be ugly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: lewd surprise.gif (913KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
lewd surprise.gif
913KB, 400x300px
You know who I feel pity for? Hons.

It is bad enough to be ugly as a male, or as a woman, but as neither/both? They are just pariahs, abominations of nature and science.
It makes me feel bad because it is not their fault that they can't pass, yet they will face a life of constant punishment for it. No one will really love them, they will get some pump-and-dump chaser action here and there at most; they will never be respected or accepted in society either, at most they will get pity from pro lgbt groups going out of their way to look diverse and supportive to others.
My heart bleeds for them, but I still could never hang out with them, not even as friends. There is this massive hon at my uni, and she looks truly horrendous. I even cringe when I run into her in the hallways and stuff. I can't imagine hanging out with her as if she was a normal person.
I am feel really bad for them, maybe hons are put on this earth to go through a path of constant suffering so maybe some of them can learn to be spiritually enlightened as a way to protect them from reality.
>>
>>8100935
>No one will really love them, they will get some pump-and-dump chaser action
But they still have their wives who don't want to start dating again at the age of 55
>>
>>8100935
How is it not their fault for not transitioning earlier? That hon at your uni? She's young enough that she could've bought hormones online years ago, and have had the resources to find out how.
>>
>>8100983
>went to uni
Haha faggot
>>
>>8100983
hormones don't magically stop you from growing, jesus. if you're going to be a 6'5 brick shithouse male you're little hormone blockers and pills aren't going to override biology.
>>
>>8101110
Incorrect. Estrogen fuses bones and causes whatever remaining growth to happen in a female direction, e.g hips.
>>
>>8100983
Yeah because most 16 year olds are going to order hormones on the internet. Not to mention parents stopping them in a bunch of cases.
>>
>>8101110
Jesus what an idiot. It's like you never learned about epiphyseal plates. Please, do the world a favor and don't aspire to more than pushing shopping carts.
>>
>>8101190
>not getting a PO box
If you can get weed as a teenager, you can get hrt even more easily.
>>
Am I a hon OP?
>17 in shoulders
>36 in ribcage
>33 in waist
>42 in hips
>5'8"
>sorta cute but androgynous unpassing face
>black guy at work told me I have a sexy body and asked if I do MMA
>Serbian guy at work hit on me and asked me out
>always pass to older people 35+
>>
Painfully New here.
What does Hon mean?
Apoligies in advance.
>>
>>8101401
Hon = a tranny who looks like a man in a dress

>>8101239
desu you just sound fat. Lose some weight and you'll probably be just fine.
>>
>>8101239
Sorry, there is only one way to know.

Multiple pics with different angles and lighting. Read = not one pic that came out perfect out of 10,000 that you took trying to get the best shot.
>>
>>8100935
what are this hons stats?

guesstimate if needed
>>
>>8100935
>My heart bleeds for them, but I still could never hang out with them, not even as friends. There is this massive hon at my uni, and she looks truly horrendous. I even cringe when I run into her in the hallways and stuff. I can't imagine hanging out with her as if she was a normal person.
This is why trans suicide rates are so high. The only people who associate with us are other hons.
>>
>>8100954
Not all of them are married, or even that late in life.

>>8100983
I guess I can see a point to that argument too. Either way at most they just made a mistake. N one decides "I'm going to be a hon abomination."

>>8101099
Yeah I know. Wtf you know about life and what you want to do with yours when you are 17 to decide those things really.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.