[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw trannies are constantly shitter shattered about chasers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 50612_h.jpg (61KB, 904x490px)
50612_h.jpg
61KB, 904x490px
>mfw trannies are constantly shitter shattered about chasers on this board even though they're literally the only sort of men willing to date them

Really makes you think
>>
>>8100560
Chasers don't date trannies, they pump and dump.
>>
If you hate yourself so much that you have to try and trick people into think you are a girl then you obviously hate yourself too much to let someone love you.
>>
>>8100571
No, its you who push them away because you are afraid of love
>>
>>8100571
Incorrect as I'm married to one.

t. chaser
>>
>>8100560
not to mention anyone who claims to have interest in one is labelled as chaser
>>
>>8100660
Then you're a not a chaser, idiot.
>>
>>8100714
>only interested in trannies
>not a tranny chaser
Tranny chaser is someone who dates dick girls for being dick girls. Stop being a tumblrina about it and invent your new special definitions.
>>
>>8100560
You sound like one of those "nice guys." Chasers really are pathetic, aren't they?

t. passing transgirl with a straight bf
>>
>>8100764
I'm not a nice guy at all and I'm married. I'm just baffled by the attitude of trannies on this board.

>straight bf
Nice fantasies
>>
>>8100780
>fantasies
Lol keep telling yourself that, anon. He's a better man than you will ever be.
>>
>>8100789
>implying any straight man will ever touch a tranny
Keep deluding yourself Amanda. Your guy is a faggot as all are chasers.
>>
>>8100806
Who on earth is amanda? And how hard are you projecting?
>>
File: Donalt.jpg (23KB, 672x501px) Image search: [Google]
Donalt.jpg
23KB, 672x501px
>>8100839
>a straight man
>a STRAIGHT MAN
>dating someone who is biologically male and very likely posessing a penis
I can't tell if you're bullshitting or really this stupid.
>>
>>8100859
Considering he didn't know until i told him? Considering he was ok with adopting? Considering he's willing to help me pay for srs? Considering he's happy to avoid sex until i get it? Considering we were friends for months before we even made a move on eqch other? Yeah, must be hard to understand given your worldview, right? Stay mad, chaser scum.
>>
File: come-and-see-child.jpg (98KB, 697x534px) Image search: [Google]
come-and-see-child.jpg
98KB, 697x534px
>>8100885
>shit that never happened: the post
>>
>>8100890
Lol alright. How's it feel for your head to be this far in your ass?
>>
>>8100897
I don't know, but feel free to keep entertaining me with your deviantart tier fantasies. Might even draw them for me.
>>
File: afd.jpg (26KB, 696x398px) Image search: [Google]
afd.jpg
26KB, 696x398px
>>8100890
This is why you have to seduce guys online without revealing your sex, and after they've become emotionally dependent on you, that's when you reveal the big surprise. It's either die alone or reconcile with girldick. They'll reconcile. Trust me.
>>
>>8100951
>man emotionally dependent on a woman
Doesn't sound like a quality man.
>>
>>8100885
>Considering he's willing to help me pay for srs? Considering he's happy to avoid sex until i get it?

i'm sure this is going to last.
>>
>>8100571
at least they will give you a pump unlike straight guys lmao.

No straight guy will fuck or date a tranny, period
>>
>>8100764
>>8100764
>straight bf
hahahaha

i really hope naive young trannies on this board don't believe these fantasies
>>
>>8100789
I have met hundreds of trannies and none have had a straight bf. Trannies get chasers (gay spectrum) and closetted trannies who want to live vicariously through other trannies, period.
>>
>>8100720
So you're both chasers? Because t. means "care of/written by" X. You could have said "I am also a chaser."
>>
>>8100560
why are chasers so bitter?
>>
>>8102437
We're not bitter, we're laughing at this shit.
>>
>>8100885
"Wow I didn't even know you had a dick. This is great since I happen to be a chaser ;)"
>>
>>8103014
Top kek
>>
True. Straight men really have an image in mind when seeking out a woman, as well as chasers.
Chasers seek out a penis while straight men expect a pussy at least to come with the package.
A straight man can gently decline a trans girl, and a chaser will love them for all that they are.
>>
>>8102997
Like in the OP pic?
>>
>>8103649
90% of straight people (actual straight people, not fetishists) will feel grossed the fuck out if they discover their girlfriend used to be a guy.

>Of course I'm completely straight honey, you're a 100% real woman to me!
And trannies actually believe this lel
>>
>>8103665
OP pic is a multimillionaire guard for the Detroit Lions, I doubt he's being bitter
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.